Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

An interesting poll asked how many of us are veterans which led me to ask how many of us were or are law enforcement.

Anonymous

Mina

No, I work in the car industry ..x

Anonymous

Retired steelworker.

30 years in a SoCal agency.  I’ve been retired for 16 years.

Anonymous

No, I was a wireless systems engineer. I worked mobile phones before there were networks in the US. At the end of my career I spent 6 years working on public safety networks, mostly fire and police systems.

Anonymous

Currently a United Methodist pastor waiting for a full LGBTQIA+ inclusive church where I can be my full self and serve.

I have been an EMT and firefighter (volunteer) and maintain a great friendship of 20+ years with a police officer.

Michelle
      Lady

Yes…25 years in Florida.

No, not employed in law enforcement.

Alice

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

No.  But my work in IT occasionally brings me in contact with local law enforcement, FBI, and DHS.

Emily

Speaking of interesting polls, Mina?  Where did that come from?  Ironically, years ago, I read something that suggested some correlation between LE and crossdressing.  But, the small number of yes votes, thus far, might contradict that assertion.  During my thirty-years, I worked undercover for four.  It was kind of fun playing a role, but I can’t say that there is a link with CD.  My career (1973-2002) covered a period during which LE went through a lot of changes.  Size standards went by the way, more women and minorities entered the field, and technology advanced our potential for efficiency while it often undermined our humanity.  For the most part, however, even some of the best I worked with, struggled with a propensity to judge and/or discriminate.  You can teach servants how to enforce, but it is very difficult to make an enforcer a servant!

FAM

Anonymous

Hi FAM,

Curiosity and no more Dear. Loved your post and I think you are spot on. Thanks for your reply,

Big hugs
        Mina

I had to answer no, as I am not a licensed LEO.  I have worked closely with law enforcement in my last jobs for many years though as asset protection (read as shoplifting apprehension and detection), refund fraud investigation and so on.  I would put the evidence together, produce the video for prosecution and testify to the content of the evidence and video if it went as far as trial.  I have never had to go back to court to defend any of my work, so far, lol.

Currently, and quite contentedly, I am AIHSS certified as security in our local hospital.  MY posting is in the ER admitting office unless I am making rounds through the building.  Most nights are not too trying, but we do get some ‘regular’ patients that are chemically challenged in their lives and we end up either having some tense set-to’s or a very entertaining free floor show from these patients.  You never know what kind of night you will have, so it is never boring.  I do work closely with the local PD and Sherriff Office, and we do also service the inmates of the local state facility, so I work with the State CO’s also.

PaulaF

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

No, not a LEO, but I worked for a federal regulatory agency, which would be quasi-law enforcement.  We were charged with enforcing federal regulations, as they applied to entities licensed by our agency.

Interesting observation here, law enforcement is one of several career fields/occupations that are often found among CDs.  The director of outreach in our support group has tracked the job fields of CDs who have attended our group, over the years.  Often found among CDs are: LEOs, retired military, engineers, accountants, auto-mechanics, any technical job field, analysts, stock brokers, college professors,  etc.

According to those who researched the history of Casa Susanna, one of the regular CDs who stayed often at Casa Susanna was the police chief of a small city in New Jersey.

I’m not, nor have I ever been, a cop.

But, fun fact: For years it was an open secret that the top cop in the U.S., J. Edgar Hoover (Director of the FBI) was a crossdresser. He was the first Director and the longest serving (48 years!). During his time in office (1920s to 1970s) there could hardly have been a greater humiliation to an officer than to be unmasked as a “transvestite,” and yet he stayed on the job, apparently by compiling damaging dossiers on everyone in Washington and threatening to expose anyone who crossed him.

For what it’s worth, it doesn’t bother me that he crossdressed, but I don’t approve of his blackmailing everyone. I’m a happy gurl!

Anonymous

I am a LEO, but I dressed for many years before taking the oath.

Anonymous

Kim, me to hon.

Anonymous

I was an officer for 26 years in Utah. Once in awhile I would wear panties under my uniform. I was at my 16 year mark when I had to take a prisoner to the ER before jail and I met my wife who was an ER nurse. We had been dating a couple months when we started talking about living together. I had hide it from my first wife and decided I want going to hide it from this one so I told her. I was surprised and happy when she totally accepted it and became very supportive. Within a month I had more women’s cloths than men and she threw out all my men underwear. and even more than she had. It was on a Sunny April morning on a routine traffic stop that I was shot.(I am here and he isnt so I won that battle. ) My wife was working the ER when I rolled in. The entire ER staff learned that morning that I was a CD but as I learned it is nothing they hadn’t seen many times. After 3 weeks in the hospital I had to spend 3 months recovering. My beautiful wife insisted everyday that I dress. She told me that she knew doing something I enjoyed would help with my recuperation.

Anonymous

Brandy,
        That is an awesome story, thanks for sharing and also very glad you won! 🙂
        Mina

NO but i do make the uniforms for two of the largest LE agencies In Australia

I was a military police officer in the Army for 20 years and am a qualified retired law enforcement officer under the Law Enforcement Officer Safety Act.

Interesting question. I never was a peace,officer but did work as a Security Officer and was posted at a school district headquarters. for three years before I retired. I had contact with police officers and California Highway Patrol in the line of duty

Aurora Borealis

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?