- August 9, 2022 at 8:36 am #668699Maya SolParticipantRegistered On: July 19, 2020Topics: 14Replies: 63Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 378 times
Working from home!
I need to use web cam during meeting but no one can see that I’m wearing high heels – perfect!
If it wasn’t too hot (summer time) than I’ll wear also tights, long skirt, etc.
I love my job 🙂 perfect for CDs
- This topic was modified 1 month ago by Maya Sol.
- August 18, 2022 at 4:39 pm #670970BeckaLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 100Replies: 1160Has thanked: 750 timesBeen thanked: 3083 times
I’m always in my capris and flats (panties too of course and sometimes a bra!)
- August 16, 2022 at 2:09 pm #670504AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’ve worked from home for years. In the recent heatwave here in the south of England, it’s been great just to sit in my underwear (bra, girdle, stockings) with a desk fan on. I just had to keep reminding myself to make sure the camera was off during meetings.
- August 16, 2022 at 11:44 am #670457Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 472Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 2120 times
Been working from home for some decades so covid didn’t bring anything new there.
I was often dressed, just no more than foundation as makeup even during video calls, just had the camera aimed high or a big sweater on top to hide my boobs. Had a spare top next to me in case of surprise calls.
Now I’m out to everyone at work (and other places) so I don’t even bother cover up anything.
- August 14, 2022 at 12:28 am #669947Jenny JamesLadyRegistered On: August 11, 2022Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
I wish I could work from home! I’ve been required to go in all through the pandemic, but that hasn’t stopped me wearing my cute panties under my combat trousers! Through the winter I also wore pantyhose and occasionally stockings and suspenders – there is something sensual about being dressed as a man but having Jenny’s underwear on underneath. Dressing full time remains a fantasy for me xx
- August 16, 2022 at 12:06 pm #670462Jenn CuriousLadyRegistered On: April 12, 2022Topics: 1Replies: 19Has thanked: 237 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I do the same. I can only work from home a couple days a month. But I’m always under dressed while at work. In the winter instead of thermals I’ll wear stockings or pantyhose sometimes.
Always with panties on though.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 13, 2022 at 5:09 am #669725Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3004 times
I, too have been working from home since March 2020. The problem is, so has my wife. So no extra time for dressing, except when she leaves the house during the day. Which means, I have actually had many opportunities that I wouldn’t have had otherwise.
My Zoom meetings are all scheduled well in advance, so lipstick and earrings and any other obvious signs can be removed before logging on, if I am having some Raquel time during the week.
Eventually, after about 6 months, most of our company returned to the office and there was pressure for me to return, too. I resisted, because my wife was in a higher risk category. It’s probably been a year since the subject was brought up.
I’m no longer living the hermit life and do visit job sites and in-person meetings with clients. I just get to do so, leaving from my home, rather than the office.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Raquel Smith.
- August 11, 2022 at 4:48 pm #669416Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 921Has thanked: 821 timesBeen thanked: 4400 times
- August 16, 2022 at 11:40 am #670456Kelly TerryDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 46Replies: 472Has thanked: 633 timesBeen thanked: 2120 times
Before I was out I made the mistake of standing up to reach some stuff on a top shelve behind me. Luckily I was wearing denim skirt and of course someone would have to look very close at that small pic shown to everyone to see that it was a skirt.
Other thing I did was having lipstick, drink coffee, remove lipstick, start video call, drink coffee and suddenly my lipstick is back 🙂
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 9, 2022 at 1:34 pm #668807Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 839Has thanked: 904 timesBeen thanked: 3769 times
I’ve been wfh since the start of the pandemic. Now that most restrictions have been lifted, our work is allowing some sort of hybrid wfh.
Last I heard it is up to the manager and the type of job you do. In our group, our manager said that we have to go back physically one day/week. However, I am in the covid vulnerable group so my manager has allowed me to wfh for the whole week. Not sure how long this is going to last but I am not complaining, wfh rocks, it saves alot of $$$ and allows me to underdress.
Technically I can transform as our team meetings no one goes on camera so that is another bonus.
- August 9, 2022 at 9:42 am #668730Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1152Has thanked: 4363 timesBeen thanked: 5158 times
During covid I was WFH. Online meetings became common place and there were colleagues in my team I had never met and only knew of me as Angela. Always presenting as Angela at the meetings were a buzz as I had to speak! Post covid I met a few more with no questions or quizzes just treated as the person they know.
The thing I did notice at a lot of the meetings were compliments among the girls about someones hair or clothes, which didn’t happen as much in ‘normal’ times. I got the impression ladies also dressed up a bit too!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.