• This topic has 10 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Becka.
  • Creator
    Topic
    Maya Sol
    Participant
    Registered On: July 19, 2020
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 63

Working from home!

I need to use web cam during meeting but no one can see that I’m wearing high heels – perfect!
    If it wasn’t too hot (summer time) than I’ll wear also tights, long skirt, etc.

I love my job πŸ™‚ perfect for CDs

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by Maya Sol.
    7 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Becka
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2017
      Topics: 100
      Replies: 1160

I’m always in my capris and flats (panties too of course and sometimes a bra!)
      πŸ™‚

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

I’ve worked from home for years. In the recent heatwave here in the south of England, it’s been great just to sit in my underwear (bra, girdle, stockings) with a desk fan on. I just had to keep reminding myself to make sure the camera was off during meetings.

Kelly Terry
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 46
      Replies: 472

Been working from home for some decades so covid didn’t bring anything new there.
      I was often dressed, just no more than foundation as makeup even during video calls, just had the camera aimed high or a big sweater on top to hide my boobs. Had a spare top next to me in case of surprise calls.

Now I’m out to everyone at work (and other places) so I don’t even bother cover up anything.

/kt

Jenny James
      Lady
      Registered On: August 11, 2022
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 14

I wish I could work from home! I’ve been required to go in all through the pandemic, but that hasn’t stopped me wearing my cute panties under my combat trousers! Through the winter I also wore pantyhose and occasionally stockings and suspenders – there is something sensual about being dressed as a man but having Jenny’s underwear on underneath. Dressing full time remains a fantasy for me xx

3 users thanked author for this post.
        Jenn Curious
        Lady
        Registered On: April 12, 2022
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 19

Jenny,

I do the same. I can only work from home a couple days a month. But I’m always under dressed while at work. In the winter instead of thermals I’ll wear stockings or pantyhose sometimes.

Always with panties on though.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 912

I, too have been working from home since March 2020. The problem is, so has my wife. So no extra time for dressing, except when she leaves the house during the day. Which means, I have actually had many opportunities that I wouldn’t have had otherwise.

My Zoom meetings are all scheduled well in advance, so lipstick and earrings and any other obvious signs can be removed before logging on, if I am having some Raquel time during the week.

Eventually, after about 6 months, most of our company returned to the office and there was pressure for me to return, too. I resisted, because my wife was in a higher risk category. It’s probably been a year since the subject was brought up.

I’m no longer living the hermit life and do visit job sites and in-person meetings with clients. I just get to do so, leaving from my home, rather than the office.

Emily Alt
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 921

Be careful if you step away from your desk during a meeting.Β  You might show more than intended when you move away from your webcam!

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Kelly Terry
        Duchess - Annual
        Registered On: February 26, 2018
        Topics: 46
        Replies: 472

Before I was out I made the mistake of standing up to reach some stuff on a top shelve behind me. Luckily I was wearing denim skirt and of course someone would have to look very close at that small pic shown to everyone to see that it was a skirt.
        Other thing I did was having lipstick, drink coffee, remove lipstick, start video call, drink coffee and suddenly my lipstick is back πŸ™‚
        /kt

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Wendy Swift
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 839

I’ve been wfh since the start of the pandemic.Β  Now that most restrictions have been lifted, our work is allowing some sort of hybrid wfh.

Last I heard it is up to the manager and the type of job you do.Β  In our group, our manager said that we have to go back physically one day/week.Β  However, I am in the covid vulnerable group so my manager has allowed me to wfh for the whole week.Β  Not sure how long this is going to last but I am not complaining, wfh rocks, it saves alot of $$$ and allows me to underdress.

Technically I can transform as our team meetings no one goes on camera so that is another bonus.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1152

During covid I was WFH. Online meetings became common place and there were colleagues in my team I had never met and only knew of me as Angela. Always presenting as Angela at the meetings were a buzz as I had to speak! Post covid I met a few more with no questions or quizzes just treated as the person theyΒ  know.

The thing I did notice at a lot of the meetings were compliments among the girls about someones hair or clothes, which didn’t happen as much in ‘normal’ times. I got the impression ladies also dressed up a bit too!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2022 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of UseΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates fromΒ Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.