Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Just had a great day!!  A little background first.  I live in a small Iowa town, pop. about 1300.  I work in a collage town, pop about 70,000.  I suspect the neighbors across the street already know, unless they had their eyes closed when I came home in fem several times.  I live in the same house as my X and due to my own carelessness she found out about my CD, the first thing she did is tell my 3 grown kids.  None of them want to see me dressed ( I hope this will change soon).  I have 4 brothers and told one of them 3 weeks ago, he said no big deal.  Last week my grand daughter she wanted a lighted make up mirror, this will be part of my excuse to buy a few thing for Sandy.  Last year when she said she wanted leggings I bought a couple for myself and a lbd also.

Now to today I went Christmas shopping at the Target store ware I worked for 40 years in drab though.  There I picked up a package of make up brushes and blender sponges.  Next I went to  Sephora in JC Pennies.  After walking by 3 times I finally went in Sephora.  First I asked about a case for my grand daughter, then asked about make up for myself.  The girls were so good and helpful.  They helped me get some concealer, foundation, eye shadow, and lipstick.  I was so happppppppy!!!

The next stop was I went to see my 39 year old niece and told her everything.  Once again I was told she was ok with it, in fact she told me she would be supportive.  So far all my fears have been nothing.

So all you girls out there don’t be to afraid to try those small steps.  Everyone here will be there for you and give you all the encouragement we can.   And finally thank you all for all your wonderful stories, I’m getting more courage every day.

LOVE YOU ALL        SANDY

Every story one us of shares here like you just did Sandy sends ripples through CDH and touches so many others it boggles the mind at times!

Each story we post of our own successes, inspires at least one other, and so begins a tidal wave.
      Thank you so much for sharing yours, Sandy,
      Hugs, Regine

Anonymous

I am very happy for you Sandy! Sounds like a wonderful day!

Kay

Sandy

Stories like yours are always wonderful to read and they never get old or boring.  It wonderful how with you and so many other wonderful Girls here at CDH, how the inspiration continues to go back and forth between us all, and how it makes for such a great energy and a wonderful community.

Its the first rule of Karma – You reap what you sow!  When you put love, compassion and inspiration out there for others, it returns in full to you!

Big Hugs – Robyn ❤️

That was a pretty busy day Sandy, and congratulations on your success.  It is soooo encouraging to have friends and family that will fall into step beside you when being told about who else you are.  There will always be people who step back some and don’t want to see or talk about it with you.  That is just human nature and not everyone can feel the same as we do about things, not just dressing.

Keep up the positive progress and I wish you luck.

PaulaF

Anonymous

someday i hope. there will be enough cds out in public that i can walk the streets and see another cd. hopefully everyone can come out in public and not be afraid. painted nails and wearing skirts and heels will be common acceptance. that day cant get here fast enough for me. the world would be a much more prettier and happier place. open your doors and let the world know your here to stay.

Anonymous

Even to see men not crossdressing but feeling free to use makeup etc.

Anonymous

Lovely story Sandy

Your beautiful day has I’m sure,  inspired other girls..good job !!

Huggs, grace x

First of all thank you for sharing your story Sandy. I’m so happy for you that it turned out so well despite your wifes’ effortsI  I had a bit of a difficult time concentrating on the rest of your story as I couldn’t stop thinking about the terrible invasion of privacy she displayed by telling your kids, telling them was a decision YOU had the right to make or not, she had no right to do that no matter how long you’ve been together. I’m sorry for the mini rant its just reading it made me angry. I hope things continue to progress you Sandy, best wishes on your girl life.

Cassie Jayson
        Duchess

Relax Cindy, her telling them just forced me to be out more than I would have ever been otherwise.  I felt more at ease to just go out and explore my fem side now rather than hide in a corner.  Being angry is a emotion that I cannot let rule my thinking.

Relax,  Love all you girls out there.     XOX Sandy  XOX

No worries, perhaps I chose my words poorly. Its just upsetting to me when that happens, they have no right to do it. Great how the day turned out for you though, so I suppose in this case the ends justified the means.

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Cindy Lou.

Thanks Sandy for sharing such a successful day. May you have many more days like this.

Love and hugs, Stephanie 💖

Patty Phose
      Duchess

That does sound like a great day. When I began dressing in public at 17, it was years of wanting to do it o bad. I found the hardest thing to do was take that first step. Even though my first time out I was only wearing pantyhose with guy shorts and guy clothes. It took a while to get past fear. I just needed desire to be slightly stronger than fear for me to take that first step. Once out though, excitement seemed to kick in and I became much bolder. I wanted to stay out.

Then I got bolder. I bought some short girl’s shorts I began wearing them with my pantyhose. I had the desire but getting the nerve to wear them in public took quite a bit longer.

Then one day I decided I had to have platform wedges. I hadn’t worn heels since I outgrew my mother’s around 12. I had seen them in the store several times and thought about having them, so now was the time. Even though I had been buying my own pantyhose since I was 13 and recently bought a lot of short girl’s shorts I was nervous about buying the shoes. I was worried about how I would look to others trying on the shoes.If I was going to be so nervous about it, I might as well go to try them on with what I would be wearing them with, my pantyhose and short shorts. Getting the nerve to do it took a lot longer. I would get out of the car, walk to the store entrance, see people inside and turn and go back to the car. Sometimes I sat there for a long time and made several attempts but fear kept pushing me back.

One day I decided I would go just as the store was opening. I got out of the car, went to the store, felt the fear pushing me back, but I opened the door and walked in. I went right to the shoes. I took a pair off the shelf in what I thought was my size. They did not fit. Oh no. I saw a few other people in the store. I tried the next size. Too tight. People seemed to be passing by looking down my aisle. I was getting more and more nervous but more and more excited. I was not going to leave without shoes.
      I went to the next larger size. Perfect. I was admiring my shoes and my legs in them. It seemed like others were to. They want a show? I’ll give them a show. I walked around in them, showing off my legs and shoes. I did that with 5 other pairs. I was getting “yes” nods and thumbs up. What a crazy and exciting experience. Which pair should I get? I bought all 6 pairs and wore a pair out of the store.

Same fears occurred when I went fully en femme less than a year later. I was OK with buying any femme garment in male mode but putting them on and going out always made me nervous. My first time out fully en femme took me over two weeks. Constant chickening out. Then one evening I made the walk from the house to the car. I was euphoric until I nearly walked into a guy walking his dog. Total fear and panic. I walked quickly to the car. I opened the door. The interior lights came on, spotlighting my legs in my shiny pantyhose, sexy stiletto heels and my too short dress. I got in the car quick in total panic meltdown. It took a several minutes just to calm down enough to do anything. I looked down at my legs and shoes. They looked great. My too short dress was hiked up even higher. I thought about the guy seeing me in this. The thought excited me. I decided, I’m going to drive around a bit. I drove past the guy, smiled and waved as I passed. I made a few stops in places I felt were safe, where I could be seen but not touched and got out of the car and walked around.

There was so many other things I wanted to do, but where fear held me back. When I got through that fear and felt excitement, that’s what gave me the strength to do it. Then a thrill and rush kicked in and it became a great experience. I so admire those who can just go out so comfortably and not have this fear thing to get through all the time.

Stevie65
      Lady

Thank you for this uplifting story. I am glad things are working out.

Stevie

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

lbd = little black dress.  And thanks.

Sandy

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?