Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Wife is gone for a few days so Amber really gets to come out to play! Yeah!!! Although I often dress around the house when she’s home I really get to go all in from head to toes when she’s gone. Spent the whole sunny day in my favorite bikini in the sun. Shaved tan legs, daisy dukes, heavily padded bra, off the shoulder summer blouse all day. Absolutely heaven! Tonight I’m dolled to the nines. Make up, hair done, perfume dancing under the stars outside. Somewhere off in the distance there’s somebody cranking up Adele and Shania Twain! Absolutely perfect!!! Being a part time girl is so much fun, I  love it!

Wow Amber, sounds heavenly! You are so pretty, better watch out you’ll have a trail of guys after you!

Besitos

Kelly

Amber –

That’s wonderful taht you have that time, enjoy yourself.  I had a weekend to myself recently so I know how you feel.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Amber –

That’s wonderful taht you have that time, enjoy yourself.  I had a weekend to myself recently so I know how you feel.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Anonymous
      Lady

Sounds wonderful Amber, nothing better than full on girly time!

Amber that does sound lovely and heavenly all woman 24/7 for a few days.  Makes one daydream about it all

Susan.

Anonymous
      Lady

Party time at Ambers place!

I’m in the same situation being able to dress at home around the SO but not to the nines like I love so I’m very happy for you dear. Your outfit sounds beautiful and I know how liberating it is to feel completely free to let your girl out… you go girl! Take advantage of this time and maybe push your experiences a bit and go for a drive, also take some pics before you have to put beautiful Amber away. Enjoy your special time!

Sounds delightful!❤️

Sounds delightful!❤️

Anonymous

Enjoy the experience, Amber.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Oh Amber,

How amazing to have that kind of full girl time! So happy for you!! Enjoy every bit of it,

💕Lara

Congrats Amber!!!!

I LOVE THIS POST!!  I’m home for about 10 days alone, so I’m really going for it.  Wish I could meet others, but I’m not there yet….

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?