• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 157
    Replies: 2112

I had an hour.  She was out walking our dog 2poos. She left me a job – “Please sweep the downstairs floors while I’m out.”  “yes dear (it will be a pleasure.)” I replied.

So, I rush to get dressed!  New ditsy, purple, ruffle-neck blouse, and black faux suede A-line skirt, over cerise bra and panties set (here’s looking at you Grace!)  D-cup forms, black 4″ heels and a 16″ shoulder length blonde wig with a fringe. No time for makeup.

I set the oven timer for 30 minutes (always play it safe!), and I was good to go!

You girls who dress all the time, or often, will be going “Ho hum, I do it all the time, what’s the fuss about?”  This is for girls like me who currently(fingers 🤞 she will be back to the office soon) – have little time to be ourselves indoors.

Now, sweeping wooden floors in 4″ heels is not as easy as it sounds if you haven’t practiced much, but oh! what a joy it was!  The sound of my heels 🎵 was like “The Sound of Music”-  I came over all Julie Andrews!  I wish I was as beautiful as her.  A pity I can’t sing.

My hair kept falling across my face like a golden curtain, obscuring where the brush was going! It was lovely!  Brush it aside – fabulous.  No wonder women often put their hair into a ponytail when doing the housework – but it wasn’t bothering me – quite the opposite!

For me these were priceless femme moments. The combination of bra straps, boobs, skirt, heels and hair, as I tottered  moved about was pure girly pleasure.  If I could have had the “flutters” I’m sure I would have. Ooer!  Did I really say that?  Quick – Carry on Sweeping!  I swear I swept the floors several times, with frequent glances into mirrors as I passed by.

The oven timer went off.  So soon!  Oh well it was fun – I had a fab-u-lous time.

Stephanie P ⏲⏳  👗

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Stephanie Kennedy
      Princess
      Registered On: March 15, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 861

hi Stephanie Sounds like the Cinderella story. Stephanie we have all been there waiting for our SO to leave so we can down to the real business of dressing for the ball that may not come but when it comes we want to be ready and able. I am sure you had a lovely time You are right try it with heels the next time. There is nothing that screams more there is a woman in the house.

Luv Stephanie

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Paula F
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 1204

Mention of the oven timer sent me back a few years Steph.   In my teen years, our oven timer never worked, but mom had one of those old, noisy, wind up timers with gong sized bell.  I swear you could hear the gears in that thing all over the apartment.  I could get 45 minutes of dressed bliss before the almost Big Ben clang would rattle the windows, but only one time.  At least it sounded that loud to me, and it was my cue to move back to my bedroom  so I could watch for mom coming home before I had to do the speed change so she didn’t catch me.

And the hair across the face…still love when it happens to me.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Paula F.
      Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 613

Hi Stephanie, sitting here reading your story and I’m wearing my cerise bralette.  Being retired, I’m the one who does the majority of housework, plus I actually enjoy it (except dusting, I hate dusting – I slowly am getting rid of any knick knack dust collectors).  And I totally understand the hair falling over the eyes and like any woman, I tie my long hair in a pony tail when doing housework.  I often wear leggings and ladies slippers when doing housework, can’t imagine wearing heels, guess I’m just too practical.  I never have to worry too much about my wife seeing me doing the housework, She is just happy I’m doing it so she doesn’t have to.  She doesn’t care too much about what I wear as long as it isn’t waaaay too girly nor we are expecting our kids to drop by.

Nice to read that your wife also takes 2poos for a walk.  I don’t know why, but I always assumed that you live in the northern part of England rather than just north of London (maybe it is because of the references to all things Scottish).  Being so central as you are, you can pretty much get anywhere in the country rather quickly.  I asked my wife the other day about taking a trip to England (where her ancestors are from) after this covid thing is done.  She was pretty non-committal.

Take care, keep getting opportunities to dress up at home, Big Hugs, Krista.

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Krista,

The heels?  Had to snatch all opportunities, so heels + housework = 2 birds with one broom!   My wife is from N.E. Scotland not far from Aberdeen.  As a child she spoke the Doric at home and the English at school.  There has been a bit of a revival of the Scottish language hence my indulging in it – goodness knows what many of our CDH girls make of it.  They probably think I have a screw loose.

I do most of the housework as my wife works full time (currently from home). Always have. And the cooking. She gets the benefit of my female nature, its just a shame I can’t dress the part.

I will leave you with a thought – “ye aye get the best fart at yer ain fireside!”  Wonderful ‘aint it.

Bosies, stay safe and well , Steph xx

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1554

Ah bless you sweetie, those precious moments of femininity are a welcome enjoyment regardless of the time you have. I am lucky,  at home alone so I can dress when ever I want to. Love the colour of your lingerie, sounds a  gorgeous set.

Lol Amanda xx

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Thanks Amanda..

They sure are ….. I get fed up with the “woodsgirl look” so like to slip on some heels and proper femme clothes when I get the chance.  2poos + 4″ heels + woods = no way!

bosies, Steph xx

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual
          Registered On: January 15, 2020
          Topics: 34
          Replies: 1554

Wow 2poos +4″heels+woods, what an amazing dog, how long did it take 2poos to walk in high heels Stephanie, that incredible.

Must add that I love the hair over the eyes look, well you know this you have a pic of my sort of hair style

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 125

So happy you got some quality, albeit quick, girl time. We need to squeeze out every second of joy. ❤️👠🥃

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 85
      Replies: 1821

Steph…

Being one of the fortunate girls who dress all the time at home, general housework is something I just do, sometimes oblivious of what I’m even wearing…I just took it for granted……

That was until I met girls just like you on CDH….

Now, it makes me smile and laugh, because when you ” less lucky” girls are happily snatching your moments of bliss…..

Grace is happy too!!!!        xxxxx.

(New cerise lingerie….mmmm…..naughty but nice)

Sarah Shimmer
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 30, 2020
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 78

That sounds heavenly Stephanie! Girl time is so special and enjoyable. I totally get it. Glad you had some time to put on your lingerie wig and heels and get to cleaning

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 32
      Replies: 1040

I get it. I totally get it. I get opportunities, but not a many as I want, and not for the last two weeks. Today is a work from home day, and usually I can dress, but not today, the son is home with the Vaccine-idas, having gotten his poke yesterday. So I’m very happy for you that you got to dress, even for a little while!

Bridgette

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account