• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What a ride!

I joined CDH less that a week ago and I am on the ride of my life!

It’s a water slide, I’m gaining speed, slightly out of control, breathless and more than a little giddy.

I’m not sure I want it to end!

Before last week I crossdressed sporadically and in small quick bursts. A half hour when I had the house to myself. Drawing the curtains closed, leaving the lights off, petrified of discovery.

This morning I ran to my car in my yoga pants without a thought.

What has happened to me?

Jillian,

I know the feeling.  But if I can offer a little advice, slow down and step back. Don’t let it overwhelm you.  The worse thing is do something that you can’t take back.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

<p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Good  advise, MacKenzie (of course you can offer advise, i value your opinion).  I am going to take a breath and give myself a break.</p>
        <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Its just so exciting!  Jillian has been bubbling to the surface lately and a damn has burst</p>
        <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Thanks again for the advise, chat later?</p>
        <p style=”box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0.85em 0px; direction: ltr; color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px; -webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Jillian</p>

Anonymous

Good  advise, MacKenzie (of course you can offer advise, i value your opinion).  I am going to take a breath and give myself a break.

Its just so exciting!  Jillian has been bubbling to the surface lately and a damn has burst

Thanks again for the advise, chat later?

Jillian

jillian, i agree with mckenzie put the brakes on girl! yes it is fun and such a wonderful feeling to be free but i don’t think it wise to be too bold, but that is me. you are the only one that knows your limits so travel safely hugs maddie

Anonymous

I know Maddie, you girls have point. Too much too quickly will only lead to trouble.

I know that I’m repeating myself, but……..I just feel able to do things, to express a side of myself that I have repressed for so long.

Jillian

Anonymous

Mackenzie,

Yes, I’ve had same experience since joining – including the desire (and follow through) to go out in my yoga pants!!! It is quite a ride!!

Kim❤️

Anonymous

Jillian

Mac is right, but it is a great feeling to express yourself.

Rachel

Anonymous

Thanks again for the replies, girls. Here’s a quick update.

The excitement that I felt lead me to have a conversation with my wife. We have had this talk before but I felt the need to have it again. It did not go as well as I had imagined. So, after a tense couple of weeks we have settled back into “out of sight, out of mind”.  That’s okay by me, as I’m not interested in totally changing my life.

Jillian

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?