Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author

Sometimes I forget how blessed we are living here, my family. I’ve got guy quirk to do, finishing long running deck repairs on the back of the house. So I’m back here working, listening to the Top Gun soundtrack, and looking up periodically at the F-22 Raptors of the 1st Fighter Wing, the First Team they call themselves,. playing in the sky across the river. Feeling the gentle breeze coming off the Chesapeake Bay, blowing the saw dust around. Soon, the Ospreys will return to build their nest on my neighbors pier. God, I love it here.

Bridgette

Anonymous

Bridgette…

it sounds beautiful…and ospreys..wow….I’d die to see that…you are a lucky girl…xx

So maybe I could introduce you to the views I have….similar to yours but different!!!

I live virtually in town, but because we are surrounded by hills, I can see green fields all around…some contain herds of beefburgers cattle and some chump chops sheep….how happy they look. In the cherry tree outside, I can see several Bee – 25’s flying about, trying to gather pollen as I listen to the soundtrack of the ” sting”…

It’s been a beautiful hot sunny day today, I hope none of my friends got burnt….not by the sun, but I can see smoke coming from the crematorium chimney!!…as I open my window, I get the scent of fresh cut grass, that guy in number 11 is on the cannabis again!!…Iooking at the shop down on the corner..well, its definitely the weather for barber queues…but all those guys will never get a haircut this time of night, he closes soon….outside two police horses pass my window…. Strangely it’s the only animal that has a penis in the middle of its back….but they look happy….🤣🤣

God, how I love living here too….. love you Bridgette ❤️❤️

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?