Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Well, it’s a work from home day today, with a nice early start before the sun. Got all that done, and while the wife was taking the boy to his classes in Norfolk, and I was doing  meetings remotely, I put on my makeup. It should be said that due to security concerns, the company i work at disabled all the cameras on their laptops, phones, etc, so I can dress for meetings, put on makeup, whatever. Well, I did the best job I’ve ever done today, and was nearly finished when she walks in. She let’s me finish while she dies a couple other things but tells me to come find her when I’m done. I finish up the makeup, then get all my shapewear, forms, etc, put on my favorite cheetah print leggings, which look awesome with the hips my wife bought me, and go find her.

She says it’s the best I’ve done, and that Bridgette deserves to go out! So I grabbed my Coach clutch, and we went to Torrid and Lane Bryant and did a spot of shopping. Found her a nice pair of high boots on clearance, I love buying my wife stuff. The staff at the stores were so nice, nobody gave me a second glance. I do really need to work on my voice though.

The best part was after we got home, my wife asked Bridgette out to dinner when we can get the boy out of the house for a weekend! Here’s to the best day in a very long time!

Bridgette vS

• This topic was modified 3 years ago by Bridgette VonSmirff. Reason: Hosed by autocorrect again
      Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

All smiles.  So happy for you!!!!!

Sandy

Trisha
      Duchess

Must be in the cards for that kinda day. I have the house all to myself today and I also went all out. Found a nice dress for the morning and when all my pc work was done changed to jeans and a sweatshirt and boots and went to the shop where I built a boat motor rack. Just got out of the shower and into comfies and now for a bit of television.

Good day.

Bridgette that’s awesome! Your wife sounds like a terrific lady.

I also decided that since today was my first public day really out as Bridgette, I went ahead and changed my profile pic to be “unmasked” lol!

Bridgette vS

Anonymous

Congrats Bridgette honey, a great day….love you enjoyed it….and the new pic….you are coming along very nicely..Huggs, grace xxx

Anonymous

Bridgette very nice to of the lovely day you had, your wife is a fantastic person.

Best Wishes

Sarah

Anonymous

I am jealous you have a Coach clutch.

Glad you had a wonderful day.

Hugs

Jessica

Beautiful pic, and so happy for you Bridgette, it sounds like a lovely day
      Hugs, Regi

Hi Bridgette,

You’re right about the associates at Torrid!  Torrid is CD friendly and the SA’s are terrific.  They know the store Inventory so can offer suggestions.

Some years ago we had a local Coach outlet store.  Several of their female associates We’re not comfortable with m2f cross dressers.  But near the holidays Coach offered some good prices on their bags and shoes.  Sadly, the store lasted less than a year.

Alice

I have to admit to only buying brands like that either on clearance or second hand. I found that clutch on Poshmark for about $20! We do have an outlet here, and they looked like they were doing good business just after the New Year.

Bridgette vS

[postquote quote=431661]
      Hi Bridgette,

Great deal!

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?