• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Ang.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

The urge to get a new job … one finally in my career desired field is becoming greater in terms of crossdressing full-time. I’m working two part time jobs. I want a normal life where I’m working one well paying job.

I’m straight, but I’ve always had some urge to play girl or play woman. Now, I’ve become good at it. Yesterday, I visited a children’s clinic where I used to work. Several former coworkers wanted to see Samantha. I sat in a room with one of them and she said it was surreal. She felt like she was talking with a woman. I’m still modest about this, but staff at Sephora have said they couldn’t tell until I spoke.

Here’s my question for you genetic girls. How would you react to someone who closely resembles a woman being hired in a workplace you’re in? I expect some of you would say that it depends on the person. Nevertheless, I want to gauge what reaction I might get. Would they be uncomfortable around me? What would I need to do … what would I be expected to do as a woman?

Anonymous

Dear Samantha,

I’m recalling the meetings with CD’s and wives years ago. Sometimes I had to remind myself that the lady I’m talking to is in fact a guy. Then a big controversy when stores announced more openness in bathroom policies. I was reminded that CD’s or Trans have been in the Ladies facilities for years and I hadn’t a clue before. Not making announcements about policy changes would have been better.

As with these instances, nobody cares unless an announcement about your gender is made ahead of time.

The person in question is less a concern than the workplace environment itself. My place of employment is a small manufacturing shop. I do billing, inventory, insurance. Sometimes get dirty and occasionally run a fork truck. If the job gets done, doubtful anyone cares you’re not truly female. Same should apply in a large corporate office. The only concern might be washroom etiquette. Unless you adjust the naughty bits outside the stall, who’s going to know?

“What would I need to do … what would I be expected to do as a woman?”

What exactly would the male you do differently than Samantha as far work is concerned? The clinic mentioned obviously has women working there, just be one of them.

Hugs, Eileen

Ang
      Baroness

Hi Samantha,

I think for most of us it is better to work one good job as opposed to 2 kinda decent jobs. I am a big believer in finding work/life balance. So good for you for realizing you deserve a good work/life balance.

In regards to your questions….

How would you react to someone who closely resembles a woman being hired in a workplace you’re in?
      I would personally be okay with it. I will admit I am a bit afraid of the typical domineering male persona. Men who seem in touch with their feminine side or even more like a two-spirit person feel safer to me. I’m sure not all women will feel the same but that is how I feel.

Would they be uncomfortable around me?
      I think some who were brought up very conservative will be. I think in a smaller town it will be harder. Larger cities and corporations tend to be the best for people who are accepting something different than the traditional heteronormative life.

What would I need to do … what would I be expected to do as a woman?
      I think the best thing you can do is be yourself.

Good luck with the new job when you get one! OR if you found one hope it has been going well.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Dear Genetic Girls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?