• This topic has 127 replies, 46 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Cece X.
Viewing 81 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Cece X
      Participant
      Registered On: April 8, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 17

You posed a very interesting question, Jenny. I used to date women and I almost came out to one long-term girlfriend. I wanted us to hang together with me in bra, stockings, blouse and a brown suede skirt. I came close to revealing myself but never did work up the courage. We broke up and remained friends, and within a few years both of us went gay. I still have not told her because when we meet for lunch we seem to have so much else to discuss.

I have a fwb who visits me occasionally and sometimes I dress. He does not mind but he is honest and says it does nothing for him. I do prefer banging his butt while I am wearing a bra, garter and stockings. I am a top and am not a big fan of performing oral sex for more than a few minutes, but that activity does seem to last longer when I am dressed. If he showed even the least bit of interest in my crossdressing, I would do it more often.

I recently had a boyfriend for three years who liked when I dressed for him, but only as a novelty every few months. We were together for more than a year before one day I lifted my sweatshirt and showed him the bra I felt inclined to wear that day. Simply because of the dynamic we established when we first started dating, neither he nor I would have enjoyed it as much if I dressed every time we dated.

As much as I enjoy wearing lingerie, it does not make me feel feminine, and I am happy with that. I am comfortable as a non-passing man in lingerie. I am single at the moment and I do hope that for the first time ever my next boyfriend will be a dresser, but that he will be okay with me being a bearded, hairy-chested top man in lingerie.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Christine
      Participant
      Registered On: May 18, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 9

Thank You for bringing this topic to the forum light. I’m very much finding myself attracted to some Superlishous guys and I just wanted to say that this is such a breath of fresh air for me to read! 💓

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Wannabe
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 22

Hey everyone!

Great thread that really resonated with me. I was in a committed relationship with a man a long time ago. I didn’t dress then (had the urges though) and part of the reason why is because I didn’t think he’d care for it. Ironically, a couple of years after we broke up he became a popular local Drag performer!

I’ve been in a relationship with a woman I truly love and find attractive. However, I still have an attraction to men and catch myself looking twice sometimes :). This has nothing to do whether or not I’m dressed.  I find two men together are beautiful. Same with two women.  Same with a man and a woman. Basically two people who are in to each other (regardless of gender) are what I find beautiful, but I’m probably a hopeless romantic.

If I were to ever be in a relationship with a man again, I’d want one who accepted and even desired me dressed up. Not because it would make it necessarily better for me, but I just  really love my (limited, but growing) girl time!

Thank you ladies for being so open and candid. Best of luck to all of you in your relationships!

Kisses!

-Amanda

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Sherri Christopher
      Participant
      Registered On: May 2, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 26

For me, my desire to crossdress is cyclical and there’s times I have no desire to dress. I like being a man and when I’m in man mode 🙂 , I desire women. When that cycle shifts to a strong desire to crossdress and being en femme, I have a desire to be with a man sexually, but I also desire being with a woman. If this were to be labeled, this could be considered bisexual. I am who I am and have come to accept this. 🙂

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Jenny Thigh High
      Participant
      Registered On: August 10, 2019
      Replies: 150

Araminta – hi, interesting thoughts but no, in my mind I am 100% male with no desire to “be” a full time woman whatsoever.

my dressing has always been an outgrowth of my orientation.  the two are tied together and it’s been that way as long as I can recall – early teens when I started dressing and fantasizing about men.  as an adult having relations, dressing up for a man is a huge rush, but it’s not a necessity and I can be (and often am) with men while not dressed.  Dressing is my preference for sure, which really is the impetus for my original post.

I love what two men do together and yes, I take the traditionally fem role in bed, but still have no desire to reframe that as heterosexuality in any way.  that’s how it is for me, anyway.  I love the fem role, but as a male.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Araminta Purdy
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 88

I know I have said similarly in the past, but being with a man sexually while dressed is like being en femme on rocket fuel.  So I do think there’s much truth to the idea that for some, dressing encourages sexual feelings towards men that they might not otherwise have.

Many girls here are straight and seem to dispute that, which is fine and may be true for them.

I myself am gay and love men even when not dressed.  But there’s no denying that while dressed, it’s as I said – being sexual with a man is en femme on rocket fuel, so exhilarating and magical and special I can’t even put the feeling into words.

Hi, Jenny.

Have you ever thought that rather than being ‘gay’ (in the popularly held sense) that you may be genetically predisposed to being a woman. That is, while your sex may be male you are invariably feminine and therefore have a feminine sexual identity.

While you beingintimate with another male is technically ‘homosexual’ (i.e., same sex sex) from a gender point-of-view it is being a woman with a man and therefore closer to ‘heterosexual’ sex.

Being a woman means you are attracted to men and to their attraction towards your femininity. That is why intimacy is better for you when you are feminine. it is, for you, natural and proper.

Araminta.

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

I know I have said similarly in the past, but being with a man sexually while dressed is like being en femme on rocket fuel.  So I do think there’s much truth to the idea that for some, dressing encourages sexual feelings towards men that they might not otherwise have.

Many girls here are straight and seem to dispute that, which is fine and may be true for them.

I myself am gay and love men even when not dressed.  But there’s no denying that while dressed, it’s as I said – being sexual with a man is en femme on rocket fuel, so exhilarating and magical and special I can’t even put the feeling into words.

sandra saunders
      Participant
      Registered On: August 17, 2018
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 196

Hi,

Excellent reply Araminta, I could not put it better myself, I agree and in a lot of cases gender almost does not matter if it is the right person.

Being obviously a male and being brought up as one we do not feel gay, but if our female persona takes over and we are dressed as a nice lady it is nice to be treated as such by any reasonably good looking guy.

Araminta Purdy
      Participant

Hey Girls,

Firstly, I should probably say that I have never had a long term relationship.  Or a short term relationship or even been on a date for that matter.  Sad I know.  But I have always been attracted to women; Even on the few occasions when I have been dressed in public I know I have checked women out.

However, the more time I spend as Isabel, the more of a personality I develop as her.  Part of this is an attraction to men.  I first noticed this when at a group meetup.  There was bad weather and only one other person turned up.  It was a guy I’d met twice prior, but this was my first time meeting him as Isabel.  As we sat in the café we’d agreed to meet at, I could feel myself being drawn to him.  However, when I’d met with him previously, though we’d made conversation, I had found him quite tedious.

Maybe I was just getting to know him better, but all I could think about was leaning over the table and kissing him, right there in the café.  I had never experienced such a strong attraction to someone.  Somehow, I managed to restrained myself.

Ever since I’ve had what I can most accurately describe as urges to be with a man, but only as Isabel.  Just thinking about it now makes me feel both aroused and disgusted.  I’m not sure if this is something that many of you have or still do feel.  Any suggestions welcome.

Hugs,

Isabel

Hi, Isabel.

You feelings are remarkably common. I must have read 100-200 similar stories. The thing that gets me is that sexual orientation is thought to be genetically determined and unalterable or stable. I think the problem lies in the concepts and parameters used to define sexual orientation and that they do not adequately take into account how our emotions can be defined by a varying gender identity. That is, our sexual identity is influenced by our gender at the time.

Something like, as a male you are aroused by the activity of male hormones stimulated by feminine cues. But as (at the time) a woman you responded to those cues (your own femininity) with a feminine sexual identity. The desire to be a woman sexually makes almost any reasonable male attractive let alone the only one present.

I would further suspect that if a cross-dresser has the opportunity to be the feminine partner in a sexual liaison then the experience reinforces the desirability of being that feminine partner. This could grow into a genuine affection  between the participants.

The way I think of it is that, in spite of the usual protests, “You too can be seduced!”

I know that it would take little to seduce me and regret that it is unlikely that any male would wish to be the seducer. I would hesitate to promote any unseemly activity but, keeping the usual caveats in mind, don’t let your desires frighten you.

Araminta.

Isabel
      Participant
      Registered On: February 4, 2020
      Topics: 11

Hey Girls,

Firstly, I should probably say that I have never had a long term relationship.  Or a short term relationship or even been on a date for that matter.  Sad I know.  But I have always been attracted to women; Even on the few occasions when I have been dressed in public I know I have checked women out.

However, the more time I spend as Isabel, the more of a personality I develop as her.  Part of this is an attraction to men.  I first noticed this when at a group meetup.  There was bad weather and only one other person turned up.  It was a guy I’d met twice prior, but this was my first time meeting him as Isabel.  As we sat in the café we’d agreed to meet at, I could feel myself being drawn to him.  However, when I’d met with him previously, though we’d made conversation, I had found him quite tedious.

Maybe I was just getting to know him better, but all I could think about was leaning over the table and kissing him, right there in the café.  I had never experienced such a strong attraction to someone.  Somehow, I managed to restrained myself.

Ever since I’ve had what I can most accurately describe as urges to be with a man, but only as Isabel.  Just thinking about it now makes me feel both aroused and disgusted.  I’m not sure if this is something that many of you have or still do feel.  Any suggestions welcome.

Hugs,

Isabel

Sherri Christopher
      Participant

I think that would be a great situation as long as he doesn’t become clingy and want to leave his wife lol. I’m definitely not looking for anything more than a casual/occasional relationship.

Toni, I got a laugh out of this! 😉 My sentiments exactly! Great minds think alike! 🙂

Samantha
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2016
      Replies: 10

I just started dating a man, we are just starting out. We kiss passionately but I am also into women, I never thought I could like a man. It is getting serious between us, he is understanding in the fact I am not ready for sex.

Toni Kohls
        Participant
        Registered On: May 16, 2019
        Replies: 181

Congratulations girl 🥰💕

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

toni – yes, that’s true.  plus you have to be very careful – wives are very, very good at finding things out.  plus husbands are often very dumb, very careless and get caught easily.

as for leaving their wives – a few years ago, I fell in love with this guy who was a geo bachelor.  older, successful federal judge, but in a loveless marriage blah blah blah.

anyway, he wanted to get a condo locally for us to live together, but being young and stupid, I balked at that.  cold feet, I guess.  🙁

if I had a time machine, I would go back and undo that decision.  big mistake on my part.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

Why don’t you look him up dear? It’s never too late!

Michelle Dixie
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Replies: 58

Hi there. It’s been my desire to have a regular man. I think it would be the ultimate completion of being a woman. A married man would probably be the best choice. I have some work to do and I’m working on this. The worst I can do is to try once. I think it would be exciting to be somebody’s secret girl. And give them secret pleasure.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Sherri Christopher
      Participant

I’ve never dated a guy but definitely had hookups. Being a married guys secret on the side is fun for me.

April,

This has been my fantasy, being a married guy’s secret girlfriend. It would be nice to find a guy to meet up with on a weekly basis to mutually satisfy our needs, a guy who’s attracted to CDs, is not getting what he needs at home anymore and who’s decent and treats me good. I’m in my 60s, so somebody around my age. I like dressing in vintage slips and lingerie and guys in my age group seem to be attracted to that. There’s a guy on another website that I’ve been flirting with who would be perfect for me as I turn him on giving him virtual lingerie shows, but I don’t know if it will ever happen in real life.

April May
      Participant
      Registered On: April 29, 2019
      Replies: 36

I’ve never dated a guy but definitely had hookups. Being a married guys secret on the side is fun for me.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

same here – I know some object to being married guy’s secret, but never been a problem for me either.  I’ve had great fun in those situations.  The best encouragement to be Jenny tends to come from married guys.  Dressing and meeting their needs in ways the wife can’t has been tremendously satisfying 🙂

Toni Kohls
          Participant

I think that would be a great situation as long as he doesn’t become clingy and want to leave his wife lol. I’m definitely not looking for anything more than a casual/occasional relationship.

April May
      Participant

Thanks. Only time will tell but I remain positive I will someone male or female!

Charlotte (Charley) Wingham
      Participant
      Registered On: September 21, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 154

Great topic Jenny hun. I personally have started looking more and more for a man. Started a dating app profile this week. Had only one female interested party everything else is from men. Not that I’m interested in any of them so far but hey it’s nice to know what’s out there. Xxx

P.s. Sometimes I feel my profile pics are a little dishonest.

sandra saunders
      Participant

Hi, I am on a dating site as both a male and female and of course get far more interest as a woman than a guy. So I have lots of fun chatting with the guys.

April May
      Participant

I have considered myself bisexual or heteroflexible in the past. After a long marriage and 1 year eye opening post marriage relationship ended, I have decided to join a dating site and look for men.

Time to see what is out there. Wish me luck!

stacey s
        Participant
        Registered On: September 2, 2015
        Replies: 209

April May,
        God luck with your search ! I tried that also and nothing I was looking for.
        Stacey S

Robin Girly
      Participant

This sparked interest with me.I like men.Most gay men are not attracted to cross dressers.Although I love to dress but it’s not always easy to.Even when I’m not dressed when I’m having sex I’m always the woman.Which can be more satisfying than dressing.I find Bi men are more receptive to me dressing which to me I find very satisfying. Hope this was helpful.Sincerly Robin Girly

Rosiebeth
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 83

I’m one who is curious about dating men too.  I was married to a lovely woman for 20 years before she past.
      but now with all my free time being femme when home. I have some really intense fantasies about men and them making love to me.  It’s not new thing.  I’ve had those thoughts since young but now they can consume me which delight.   But I’m scared to venture out.  I’ve started to play alone but I’m really craving a mans touch.   This is a whole new thing and not sure what to do or start.
      huggs

Rosiebeth.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

I was lucky enough to have been with a man. It was a long time ago, many times over the course of 15 years. It was long before I ever dressed unfortunately, but I never felt so feminine being his ‘secret gf’.

Michelle Dixie
      Participant
      Replies: 58

Hi. I’m about to make the leap to dating men very shortly. I want to refine my looks a little more. I’ve had lots of offers from a dating site and I think it would be exciting. For the most part I think it is mainly about sex but who knows, it may lead to a more permanent partner. I think that would work.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

I’m on a dating site too with a decent amount of interest, however none of the men are are within 1000 miles of me lol

sandra saunders
      Participant

Nice post Caty, I am in full agreement with you on all counts although as I am single and don’t have a wife now who knows where I will end up lol.

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

That’s the kind of experience I want. I’ve been there almost but just never dressed. I signed up on a dating site and have a few admirers but so far none close to me.

toni – yes, I know 🙁

it’s amazing how all these online dating sites “work” — rarely are the best catches/right matches local.

that seems a very common complaint everyone (gay, straight, CD, whoever) has, regardless of the site they use.

it’s amazing to me on some of the “dating” sites I have used or are playing with presently — thousands of men and almost none are local.  the admirers are never local 🙁

(and to the virus worriers out there — count me among them.  no, meetups are not presently happening.  but that doesn’t mean you can’t chat or plan for the day when (or if) meetups can happen again)

Toni Kohls
        Participant

Even though I’m bummed I won’t be able to meet anyone soon this is a great chance to get to know someone. For a rookie l me anyway. I won’t feel like making an impulsive decision lol

Sherri Christopher
      Participant

Caty, yup, pretty much my reason for just keeping it a fantasy for all of these years!

Caty Ryan
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 553

When in male mode, I am 100% committed hetero male who would not dream of cheating on my wonderful SO.

But when Caty emerges, all sorts of thoughts and feelings come to mind. I am quite confident going out to dinner and shopping as Caty, but have never done so in the company of a man.

“dinner and then what comes after” thoughts do go through my mind, both with a “man’s man” and a CD friend”.

But then reality kicks in and I know it could never happen..

Besides “all of the above”, at this time of “The Bug” anyone who hooks up with a stranger in  any way shape or form is just asking for a dose of the above.!!..

Happy dressing

Caty

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

Kristina’s comment did remind me of a particularly amazing experience I once had.

I met up with a guy over at his apartment.  We had “met” online, he was married but bi and wanted a CD.

So I went over with “Jenny” in a bag.  We greeted each other and we did kiss and fool around a bit as guys before he finally said “go get changed!”

Once I changed, he was thrilled to see Jenny but of course, it didn’t take very long before he was demanding that the clothes come off haha.

He made love to me all night long, just a wig, makeup, and thigh highs.   Otherwise nude and everything else was all male on male fun. 🙂

That was an incredible night.  Unfortunately, younger Jenny didn’t appreciate it, thinking guys like him would be a dime a dozen.  Definitely wrong there 🙁

Toni Kohls
        Participant

That’s the kind of experience I want. I’ve been there almost but just never dressed. I signed up on a dating site and have a few admirers but so far none close to me.

Kristina DeCarlo
      Participant
      Registered On: October 15, 2018
      Replies: 2

If guys know you are CD they really don’t think of you as a woman. They may be fooling themselves about being Bi or gay. In any case, personal experience has taught me that when a guy pays attention to a CD he’s often interested in what’s under the skirt. I once had a guy hit on me in a club and before I knew it his hand was up my skirt. He was very disappointed that I was tucked!

Eve Larson
      Participant
      Registered On: March 20, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 6

yes interesting points indeed.  what is the difference when it’s really only clothing we are talking about?

i can say from much personal experience though – i have had many male lovers who refused to play with me while dressed.  they were happy to engage in all manner of sexual activity with me, but then when i expressed my desire to dress (maybe pantyhose, maybe lingerie), they completely balked.  totally turned off by that!

on the other hand, you do encounter those men who have zero interest in you unless you are dressed.  at which point, they are very very very turned on and will have sex.

it’s a strange thing – that’s the nature of fetishism I suppose.  turned on/turned off by a particular visual

Great stream of commentary here. Thanks, Jenny, for getting this going!

Three comments:

1) It is possible to find straight men attracted to CDs.

2) More likely, though, as pointed out by others here, are gay or bi men., simply because of the larger fluidity of thought in terms of social norms.

3) An interesting phenomenon among some gay men who are attracted to CDs: Despite the limitations, this can be mutually fulfilling interaction that is respectful as to where each individual is genuinely comfortable.

I am new to this site and am so impressed by the quality of the commentary. Everyone is here to truly share and help each other out as we all try to navigate the nuances of CD life. Very refreshing!

Eve

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Sa·man·tha. Reason: TMI
      Eve Larson
      Participant
      Registered On: March 20, 2020
      Replies: 6

I liked Sandra’s comment about “having something extra in my panties.” Exactly! Great femininity of appearance and body language with a nice powerful bonus — a “something extra” that is hidden but ready for action!

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

yes interesting points indeed.  what is the difference when it’s really only clothing we are talking about?

i can say from much personal experience though – i have had many male lovers who refused to play with me while dressed.  they were happy to engage in all manner of sexual activity with me, but then when i expressed my desire to dress (maybe pantyhose, maybe lingerie), they completely balked.  totally turned off by that!

on the other hand, you do encounter those men who have zero interest in you unless you are dressed.  at which point, they are very very very turned on and will have sex.

it’s a strange thing – that’s the nature of fetishism I suppose.  turned on/turned off by a particular visual

Toni Kohls
        Participant

I should just quit trying to understand things and just be a go with the flow type of person. I’m going to try to just enjoy dressing and my femininity and hopefully something cool will happen.

sandra saunders
      Participant

Hi Stacey, an interesting response, life can be so complicated. For me as I have said before I would not rule out being a girlfriend to the right guy bur he would obviously see me as a woman with that something extra in my panties.

I don’t know whether my boyfriend would be considered gay or just a bit kinky. For me am I gay even though when I am Sandra I act and want to treated as lady.

A conundrum in the present day, perhaps instead of analysing this we should just enjoy the possibilities that face us.

That was profound of me lol.

stacey s
      Participant

Hi all while I have been following and have responded to the threads I have come to several conclusions
      Most gay men want macho gay man not men in dresses or panties But I ask you what is the difference between
      panties and jockey shorts? Male parts are the same also. Now, as for Cds wanting to be with other CDs I would enjoy that but there hard to fin. The other a male looking for a CD partner but who excepts a male friend also who can live with that ideas and not be afraid of the female and male aspects of both >

I have come across several men who said that they could not except this position I am still wondering why.
      Especially they are having the best of both worlds and a women can have the best of two worlds with a cd husband or lover . Hope this was On the right line as the subject.
      Stacey s
      ]

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

toni – agreed and I have noted that myself previously.  gay men typically don’t want CDs – they want men as men.  they are (for the vast majority) into masculinity, not femininity.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

I know sweetie. After reading your comments I think we’re looking for the same thing. It’s like finding a needle in a haystack and when you do there’s going to be a lot of competition.

sandra saunders
      Participant

That is a tongue twister Toni. xx

Toni Kohls
        Participant

It’s a brain bender too lol

sandra saunders
      Participant

Hi Toni, something I have noticed is that gay female impersonators do not often have pictures taken with their boy friends when they are made up as a woman. This is because their boyfriends are really only interested in them as another guy not a woman. Strange world lol.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

Well Sandra it’s definitely a tough spot when you want to find a man who wants to be with a man but while you’re dressed as a woman and sees you as a woman. Lol

Toni Kohls
      Participant

Jenny I feel you 100%. Although I mostly like women I have recently wanted to try another guy. I get plenty of pics which is cool lol but most gay men don’t like cds and mostly straight men just want something gross like a quick meet up in their car no thanks. I’ve had a couple guys stand me up because I think they chickened out.

sandra saunders
      Participant

Yes, I have had my share of willy pics from admirers when I just like the romance side of things.

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

I do have to admit though, while finding love online is very difficult…I DO get LOTS of nude pics from men.  Not gonna lie, I love love love getting them!

Sherri Christopher
      Participant

when I am all dressed up as a female and looking pretty, being dressed up from head to toe being a female for the day, I always wanted to date a man dressed up as a female and feel the real sensation of being a woman dressed up.  what it would be like dressed up as a female and going out with a man and having dinner, movie, and from there what would go from there your mind will wonder what would happen.  the man or shell we say SO you are with does not mind that you are a guy and dressed up as a female, would it be more fun and excitement and sex?   I would love to date another x dresser this way its not so bad where your date finds out you are a guy and not a female.

Lucinda, personally I’d rather that the guy already knows that I’m a CDer and that he’s attracted to CDers. It’s not something I would want to surprise a guy with and I couldn’t pull that off anyways as I’m not passable. For me it’s best to be up front about this.

I met a guy on another website who loves my retro style of lacy and frilly vintage slips, garter belt, stockings panties and bra, wearing heels. He’s definitely into CDs and I did something I always wanted to do for a man and gave him a lingerie show! It was a big turn on for the both of us! I don’t know if this will progress to meeting an real life, but if I was to meet up with a guy it would be with somebody like him! There are guys out there who prefer CDs, the hard part is finding a good one that will treat us right.

Claire Hubble
      Participant
      Registered On: June 16, 2019
      Replies: 16

What a truly bumper bundle of responses to your heartfelt query, Jenny.

Many wistful thoughts expressed across many of the writers.

Without wishing to be frivolous. I long to have a magic wand and provide their longed for solution to the many  who opened their hearts to you.

May all their dreams come true.

XXX

Lucinda Hawkns
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2015
      Replies: 1129

when I am all dressed up as a female and looking pretty, being dressed up from head to toe being a female for the day, I always wanted to date a man dressed up as a female and feel the real sensation of being a woman dressed up.  what it would be like dressed up as a female and going out with a man and having dinner, movie, and from there what would go from there your mind will wonder what would happen.  the man or shell we say SO you are with does not mind that you are a guy and dressed up as a female, would it be more fun and excitement and sex?   I would love to date another x dresser this way its not so bad where your date finds out you are a guy and not a female.

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

LOL – yes, you are that Sandra.  for some reason, the reply to your comment does not line up under your comment.  very confusing! (you had commented below asking about a specific CD dating site?)

sandra saunders
      Participant

Hi , am I that Sandra lol?

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

Sandra – hi, no not that one.  the site I had some success on was tsdating, also Craig’s List back when it was active and fun.  So many men there…I had some great hookups there, but alas, no longer.

Very recently, another girl here had suggested Doublelist.  I have started dabbling a bit there.  Men (often married men) express interest, but then things go no further 🙁

Amanda Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 308

Jenny,

I am so ready to be with a man sexually.

Let’s just leave it that.

Jessica

Madelynn Fox
      Participant
      Registered On: September 6, 2019
      Replies: 35

so many interesting responses and i’m happy this thread is still alive 🙂

clarifying somewhat, I have had M-A-N-Y male lovers over the years.  some occurred while I was in guy mode and some occurred while i was in Jenny mode.

my “struggle” (for lack of a better word) is finding a regular lover, BF, even husband who wants me as Jenny.   this is where I am now at – a man must accept my Jenny side or they will have me not at all.

as noted, gay guys want other guys.  “straight” guys want that (impossibly) “passable” girl who will be their secret hook up.

I’ve certainly done both ways in the past, but am hoping for something more now and most of all, a man who is happy with part-time jenny, especially in the bed room, but a guy in everyday life.

that’s been tough to find for sure and those responses (very, very few though they may be) where girls have found their guy make me very happy indeed! 🙂 <3 🙂

I think that there is a lot of wisdom in what you have said here Jenny.  It is almost the only one who can appreciate us is another like us.  Not in every case, but I think in a lot of us might be willing to enjoy each other’s company.

Araminta Purdy
      Participant

If you really want to discuss these issues you might want to contact me privately. I am a bit of a neophyte on this site and do not feel like figuring out the procedure just at this moment. Also this leaves it up to you to make contact.

The reason I suggest this is that I have notions that are not commonly held by others. For example, you wrote, “… most gay men prefer masculinity”, which is incorrect on several levels. It only applies to masculine males who are attracted primarily if not wholly to masculinity.

Although you might not agree with my ideas they may still give you perspectives that will be useful.

Araminta.

stacey s
      Participant

Hi Jenny Thigh High, I have responded to this subject before and had My say. I have a had a Man friend for a while now and he is married . Now many are against this but I find they are the most desirable. However,
      There are drawbacks as you can’t see them that much due to the wife y. I can understand this but it make you want to wonder. I , thought of trying to look for and CD and see if this is possible to have relationship also However alot of Cds are not on the same tune ! I , wish there were as we would have the same interest. Gay, Guys are just looking for there macho type. I would like to hear what other cds would think of Hooking up with another CD. Thanks sorry for the length of this.
      Hugs,
      Stacey S

sandra saunders
      Participant

Hi, not sure if I have not added my view on this great subject. Anyway my view is I am not attracted to guys in male mode but, as Sandra I would certainly go on a date with the right man if I fancied him. To have a guy on your arm and treating you as a lady would be a dream. Even a kiss and a cuddle could be divine.

JSX1575
      Participant
      Registered On: March 2, 2020
      Replies: 8

My take on it. I’m a bi male who LOVES CD’s. I think they are exotic, risqué, and beautiful. I’ve seen pics of CD’s that would blow away any girl I have dated. I would have no problem meeting and possibly even dating a CD if circumstances were right.

Toni Kohls
        Participant

Heyyyy lol

https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 14

I went on a cd dating site briefly , what I found was that straight men really liked the idea of dating and bedding a cd , but not one of them got as far as arranging a meeting with me, the majority that claimed they wanted to meet lived thousands of miles away so it was never going to happen , and the more local guys seemed more interested in showing me photos of their bits and pieces , it was quite a frustrating experience really

sandra saunders
        Participant

Hiya, was that cd dating site TVCHIX by any chance?

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

so many interesting responses and i’m happy this thread is still alive 🙂

clarifying somewhat, I have had M-A-N-Y male lovers over the years.  some occurred while I was in guy mode and some occurred while i was in Jenny mode.

my “struggle” (for lack of a better word) is finding a regular lover, BF, even husband who wants me as Jenny.   this is where I am now at – a man must accept my Jenny side or they will have me not at all.

as noted, gay guys want other guys.  “straight” guys want that (impossibly) “passable” girl who will be their secret hook up.

I’ve certainly done both ways in the past, but am hoping for something more now and most of all, a man who is happy with part-time jenny, especially in the bed room, but a guy in everyday life.

that’s been tough to find for sure and those responses (very, very few though they may be) where girls have found their guy make me very happy indeed! 🙂 <3 🙂

Jin Crocker
      Participant
      Registered On: November 15, 2019
      Replies: 188

Jenny, You have to follow your own path.

Back in my college days, I had several boyfriends. The soon discovered my anatomy and accepted me as I presented. We had great fun, great sex, and they always treated me with respect. Without the respect, I would have terminated the relationship. My older sister and I often double-dated with guys, having mixed success.

But I am mostly attracted to girls, married one many years ago that knew all about me. She and I do occasionally entertain male friends, with me in the role of a woman.

To use a baseball metaphor, I am a Switch Hitter!

I wish you joy in your pursuits.

Sherri Christopher
      Participant

Rosiebeth

Rosiebeth, I agree that why can’t we have both a friend and a lover? I would love to have a boyfriend in my life for weekly meetups. It would be for sex and I’ve long wanted to dress up for an appreciative and respectful guy and him to treat me like a lady and have a sexual relationship with him. We’d be friends with benefits, so to speak! 🙂

bandie lee
      Participant
      Registered On: May 8, 2017

I would really love to find a find a bf  that live close to me of gf  to I feel so alone

Jennifer Heels
      Participant
      Registered On: December 11, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 62

Very interesting and understand what so many are saying. When in guy mode I am NOT interested in men, but when in Jennifer mode I welcome the attention from men. Although I’ve  never been out in public during daylight hours, I have been out at night and had men approach me. Once, and ONLY Once, I had a man approach me and wanted to hook up, and when i told him that i was a guy in a dress he was SHOCKED as he claims that he couldn’t tell. From the look on this face, I would say he was telling the truth. We just sat and talked. oh he did rub my pantyhose covered legs the entire time. I realized at that point that yes, I like having my legs rubbed while dressed.

I’ve been on AFF dating site and like so many say, most of those guys are fake. Interesting is that they are ALL Straight but their friends are ALL guys. And the ONLY thing they want from a CD is are you 100% passable and a blow job. Just being honest from my experience with them. And yes, I have found a few that were real and wanted a hook up. Found a nice looking guy that looked like he would be fun to hangout with but had a girlfriend. She didn’t blow him so he wanted me as side thing to blow him when he needed it. No thanks, I am NOT a lady of the night if you know what i mean.

I know an older gentleman, about 20 years older than me, that invites Jennifer to his house every now and then for friendship. I’ve went a few times, he just kisses a few times and like rubbing my pantyhose covers legs while we talk. His wife died years ago, and his kids are grown and married. Although he likes being with Jennifer, he doesn’t want any one to know we’ve been together.

Interesting is that I have NO desire to be with men, but Jennifer wouldn’t mind having a male friend to be with, and if that leads for having more than friendship I think she would be open to it. How i would deal with it in male mode, I don’t know. And since it never has happened I haven’t had to deal with it now.

Good luck in your search,

Jennifer

Patty Phose
      Participant
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1141

When I was 18, I dressed fully fem for a college Halloween Party. I got lots of looks, attention, compliments, and got hit on a lot, much of it from guys. They told me how pretty and sexy I was. They loved my beautiful legs that looked so amazing in my shiny nylons and sexy shoes. They wanted to get to know me, do things for me, buy things for me and treat me right. Many seemed to enjoy feeling my silky pantyhose and touching and stroking my legs. I loved and welcomed that.

I’m not gay. Don’t know if any of those guys were gay, but dressed as a girl, things were confused. You never know what might happen Jenny.

Gigi Mathews
      Participant
      Registered On: July 16, 2019
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 307

Hi Jenny. I am a straight male but for me the end game of crossdressing would be that I am passable as a female. That to me is looking, sounding, acting female and being able to attract a man. My goal is to be ogled by men at a club. Dancing and having drinks bought for me. Of coarse I would have to let them all know that we have the same plumbing at some point. Good luck to Jenny . I know you will find what you are looking for my dear. Be patient if you can. Gigi

Madelynn Fox
      Participant
      Replies: 35

I am not sure why it took me so long to find this article, but I’m glad it did.  As a married Bi-male, I have enjoyed the company of men and women.  I love both, because both males and females can be sensual and exciting.  When I am Madelynn, I am not afraid to be Madelynn and experience the pleasure of being a woman.  I like to look good for a man and allow my inhibitions to go.  I think it is important to embrace who we are.  There can be great pleasure when you allow your feminine side to do what is natural and enjoy the experience no matter who you are with.

stacey s
      Participant

Hi Jenny, Thanks for your writing this article . I am a older CD and single now many years, I find that
      mostly straight single men are looking for a CD but as a Fling only one night stand. And gay men what macho types.I, prefer men who want a true relationship but most don’t. Thankfully I have my man who appreciated me for me but hes’ Married and I have to share him and i know he could disappear but those are the chances I take. I, don’t know if any of this makes sense but as I was reading the different Replies I taught I would reply. Good Luck.
      Love and peace
      Stacey S.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

hi stacey – yes your reply probably best aligns with what i myself find.

gay men (tend to) want macho, alpha males.

“straight” men wants CDs for a fling, at best.  (which is ok with me, tbh! 🙂 )  but…nothing regular. 🙁

i’ve also had my flings with married men and they are usually a good catch, but hard to catch.

Roxy Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: October 24, 2019
      Replies: 46

As someone who identifies as bisexual there are more options for me than a hetrosexual person.  I’ve tried online dating sites on and off, I’ve found them very frustrating.  Always at the back of my mind is wondering if they are real or not.  There are some terrible fake people out there (but those are easy enough to not take seriously).  I think not being on a date has also knocked any little confidence I had, so I haven’t really been trying lately.  For the moment I’m happy to have lots of friends.

I wish you all the best in finding someone to love.  It can be very difficult to find someone.

Roxy641

Amanda Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 18, 2019
      Replies: 308

Jenny, that’s a wonderful question. There is guide book on any of this business we call life.

Be open and keep looking and the right situation with the right person may happen for you.

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 348

Hi Jenny.  I fall into the ‘gay’ category if you exclude my femme self from the equation.  I met my first crush/lover quite early in my sexual development.  Can’t say how young I was in the group, just let it be that I was not ‘of age’.  This man helped me to no end with growing into myself and learning much of what I needed to become the femme I so desired.  From cooking and learning color coordination to bathroom etiquette for women to mixing drinks and slow/ballroom dancing.  It was almost a year of me seeing him before anything sexual happened between us, so it was more than just a ‘fling’, as we saw each other for a bit over 3 years before his job transferred him to Saudi Arabia.  Anywhere else in the world and I would have gone with him if he had asked.

Since then, I have had many relationships with men only.  I have never even kissed a girl in my life, and have no desire to either.  Several of the men I have dated have been fairly serious LTR’s, but also a few too many ONS’s with the admirer’s of our sisterhood.  Most have been very normal relationships and ended with us still as friends, but a few ended rather badly.  I would say the percentages are pretty much on par with hetero relationships actually though some would say our community is much more short term in that area.

As far as meeting, most of my men friends I have met in T friendly clubs, or through men I was already seeing or friends with.  The man I am seeing currently I met through my previous boyfriend and they are very good long term friends themselves.  I have worn rings that a couple of have given me and co-habituated with them as their wife in the home we made together, but mostly have always lived on my own.

For good and bad, it has all added up to making me who I am and I am grateful for the experiences I have had.  Just be careful who you associate with, especially online, and you will enjoy the company of  most of the men you will meet.  And keep an open mind also as many are just as worried about you being real as you are of them.  Relax and have fun.

PaulaF

https://images.crossdresserheaven.com/7mjKzxo-RsH54RL7/w:auto/h:auto/q:75/https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/woman-gray-1.jpgAnonymous
      Inactive
      Registered On:
      Replies: 11

Such an interesting question. I’m not sure how to even answer that question. I’ve always been an admirer of someone in femme form. But now that I’m starting to dress more myself, I’m not sure who I’m attracted to anymore.  But I have to say, I am so curious to find out.  BTW, Jenny, killer legs gf.

Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Replies: 46

Hi Jenny,

Nice topic to discuss many things related to crossdressing as a whole, including misconceptions.

As I have never gone in public dressed in girl’s clothing, a date with a man would be a huge leap into an unknown and, perhaps, dangerous world (considering where I live), despite I’ve already wondered about how it would be.

For you, was there a “discovery period” in men dating after sometime hanging out with girls or have you only dated men so far?

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

Hi Daisy!

To answer your question, I am gay, so I am into men whether I am dressed or not.   I don’t like or hang out with girls while I am dressed.  Other CDs is a different topic….:)

When I started dressing, it was really done more out of desire to please men, as some men REALLY REALLY enjoy being with CDs.  Many “straight” married men for example are very willing to have fun with a girl like me – so I have learned. 🙂

What I did discover though was that being with a man while I am dressed as Jenny was a huge boost.  Far more exciting, far more fun, and honestly, I felt more natural being the woman while with a man.

Not sure if that makes sense, but really for me – men came first, dressing up came second, and together I found the two to be a magical combo

Rosiebeth
          Participant

Makes perfect sense in the dressed mode being the girl.  I find that most intriguing and it peeks my curiosity.  I’ve CD for decades but only dated women.  Now I’m starting to get curious about men.  The more I dress, and buy more clothes etc. the more I wonder what it would be like to be in a man’s arms for a night.  That brings the question, where does someone find a man who accepts a CD. Not easy here in the “woods”.

Kisses

Rosiebeth.

Jenny Thigh High
            Participant

so i had an “interesting” (not in a good way) development just tonight.

i was chatting online with a guy, we were getting close to arranging a “date.” traded pics, all going fairly well.

he then notes how much he loves cds/fem guys/sissys…but he has no interest in “guys dressed like girls.”  he wasn’t calling me that, just noting what he dislikes.  and yet…there is so much wrong with that statement, i don’t even know how to put it into words.

that just stopped me in dead in my tracks. i mean, i know what he means, i think.  but then again, i’m sorry, that’s just a stupid thing to say to a cd.   so now, instead of feeling attractive, sexy, i’ll be wondering “am i fem enough for him? am i what he likes?  am i cdenough for him?!?!”

there are so many things that come to mind here, i could write all night long.  suffice it to say, to me, this is part of the problem.

the right men/good men are nearly impossible to find 🙁

Olivia Livin
            Participant
            Registered On: October 22, 2018
            Topics: 26
            Replies: 1269

Ya Jenny, toss that one. If he’s THAT narrow minded, it doesn’t speak well for any of his other thought patterns.

Tiff Any
            Participant
            Registered On: June 1, 2019
            Replies: 696

Hey Jenny , hopefully he means a guy with a dress on , no make-up  , no wig & that’s all , the only female thing is the dress.  Here’s hoping ☺ Tiff

Jenny Thigh High
            Participant

yes i imagine he means something like that.  however, it’s the core of my own “problem.”

i’m not trans, i don’t have gender identity issues.  i AM essentially a guy in a dress.  though i might be smaller, slimmer, smoother than average for a guy- i still am not a girl and don’t pretend to be.   well, in some respects i pretend 😉

but i’m looking for a guy who can accept that – not one who needs the fantasy of “passable” in order to just convince himself he’s with a girl when…he’s not.  he’s with a guy ultimately, he just doesn’t want to admit it.

there are supposedly guys who can accept both the guy and girl side in me — this guy clearly is not one of them.  oh well, back to the drawing board i suppose…sigh.

Tiff Any
            Participant
            Registered On: June 1, 2019
            Replies: 696

Ughh 😔 , I understand a bit more now , a circle of frustration , I wish I could help your search xxTiff

Michelle Hansen
      Registered On: October 4, 2018
      Replies: 21

I have dated men before and have experience with more than a hookup.  I found that it takes patience and educating men on what to do and how to act with a trans woman.  From there I have had success in finding men.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

Michelle – that’s great to hear! do you mind if i ask – what sort of venue have you found best for meeting men? online, bars, etc?

my ONLY success with men has been via online and i hate that.  HATE that.

but, i’ve had no luck, success, or spark meeting men any other way 🙁

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

Update!

So this weekend, I answered a personals ad from a CD looking to meet a man.  Sent her a message with pics, “how about another CD?”  I quickly received a “YES!!” response.

We chatted some, traded some info, and looks promising for a date or hookup in the next week.  Could of course be another flake, that happens so often in online dating/hookups. 🙁

Delays in meeting and issues seem to be because he is married and doing this behind spouse’s back.  That was not said, but it was very easy to read between the lines on his “issues.”  At any rate, I don’t judge nor care…marriage is tough and however people get thru it is their business.  That’s how I view it.

But, hopefully…a CD4CD date is fortcoming! 🙂

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Teresa Fords
      Participant
      Registered On: September 4, 2019
      Replies: 2

I have dated a few guys I was fully dressed skirt suit and high heel pumps , when I was dressed like a lady I acted like a lady the first guy all we did was kiss , the second guy he just wanted a hook up we talked for about a year I thought we really clicked but when we met things fell apart so to speak ,, Me I would love to have a CD to dress for me and date them more than once to be friends also I am in Maryland and people here 1/2 just play games ect no one wants the friendship just the sex  Am I selfish for wanting a friendship as well as dating ?

8 users thanked author for this post.
        Tammy Rof
        Participant
        Replies: 4

You’re absolutely not wrong wanting friendship. Personally I have no desire for random sex but I’m also not exactly certain of my sexuality as I’m only attracted to feminine people regardless of genitals

Rosiebeth
        Participant

Theresa

why shouldn’t a girl have it all.  Friendship and a lover from one person.  That’s not too much to ask for but in today’s world people like to just play because they are afraid to fall in love and possibly get hurt.  Well. That’s part of dating to find love.  If you were closer I’d take you on a date as long as you don’t wear the same dress. 😘

hugs and kisses

Rosiebeth.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

Teresa – hi!

Yes, more or less the same for me I think.  I have dressed for men and hooked up with men while fully dressed.  Really, that’s the majority of my own dressing experience, so far anyway.

But nothing more than hookups…granted, had some FANTASTIC hookups haha…but still, nothing approaching a relationship.

And yes indeed, I know Marylanders as well 😉  but I think guys are like this everywhere – hookups with straightish guys, often married? Sure.  An ongoing thing? Yeah nobody seems to want that.

Though a few girls here have commented to the contrary, which is really, really nice to hear! I love the success stories!  Maybe Mister Right is out there?! 😉

7 users thanked author for this post.
      stacey s
      Participant

Jenny, I read your article and agree with most of what you say and what others say. Finding someone to accept you as you as a CD and a male is a very hard thing. The reason I say this from Experience not much either. I, am seeing someone now but only when he is available, married I know what some of you would say that you wouldn’t play around with a married guy maybe your right However it seems that most gay, bi, straight men have a problem dealing with a cd that also acts and is male also. From experience I was chatting for awhile and almost hooked up with this person. Now the real reason with never hooked up because of a little incident that occurred we both enjoy fishing and wanted me to go with him on a trip to his summer home in Delaware and be his guest however he didn’t want me fishing with him dressed as a male or female cause someone might think he was gay or bi for having a relationship with a guy
      I, know it sounds confusing But for that reason I would not give him a ride. I, agree with you that it is very hard to find a nice guy who wants the best of both worlds not just sex. Thanks, this article. Good Luck in your search.
      Stacey S

Emma Black
      Participant
      Registered On: June 12, 2019
      Replies: 3

Hi Jenny

I think I am like you. I am a CD who likes men but do not consider myself gay as a man. Men come up to me in the clubs but I prefer someone I know better. One man said he would love to have me as his partner but he already has a lady partner. We are still friends but I am extremely hopeful of finding a man soon. This desire seems natural to me as a CD. A CD friend is rather friendly and I do not know how that will play out. She has regular dates with men.

Anyway I would love to hear more about this important subject.

Love Emma

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

Hi Emma!  Thanks for that story — I love hearing that somewhere, somehow, some CD has landed her man! 🙂

Your friend is lucky and if you are at least getting hit on by men, well, you’re a step ahead of me! 😉

What sort of clubs do you find that happening at  — LGBT clubs I presume?  Probably NOT the strictly gay guys, but rather those that are somewhere in the middle of the spectrum I bet?  I call those guys “straightish” 🙂

I’d love to hear more success stories like that of your friend.  It’s very encouraging 🙂

Emma Black
          Participant
          Registered On: June 12, 2019
          Replies: 3

Hi Jenny

You are spot on.The clubs I go to are LGBT as you said. Probably these are the best places to find a man. Also you correctly say the “straightish” men are best.

Gay guys and completely straight are not interested.However real girls I meet are usually friendly and give encouragement.

I will keep you posted.

Emma

Abby Winters
      Participant
      Registered On: February 7, 2019
      Replies: 23

I wish I could find someone in the Milwaukee ares to hang,dress extra.. with

Gail Bingyi
      Participant
      Registered On: July 24, 2016

Hi Jenny and other ladies replying

Firstly I have a friend who has a male partner and they have been in a relationship for quite some time, although my friend is very rarely in male mode so not sure if this counts.

I do not consider myself gay but when dressed I do think about having a relationship with a man.  This seems more natural to me than being with a woman while dressed as a woman.   I dont know wether gay men find us as CD’s attractive or not but from experience when being out dressed gay men generally dont approach me or my CD friends.  This makes me thing that they dont find us attractive sexually.   I have seen men approach my cd friends but I think this is as Jenny suggested primarily a sexual one night stand thing.

For me I think meeting someone is much easier in person at a club than online but why close any doors unless we absolutely have to

Love as always

Glenda

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

glenda – wow, thanks great reply! especially the first part — it’s nice to hear that in at least one instance, a male + cd relationship has emerged?  something more than a one night stand?

wow – that gives me so much hope.

although i still realize, it’s a rare and precious exception, not the norm for men. certainly not for gay men and rarely (I think) for “straight” men 🙁

oh well, love does move in mysterious ways!

thanks again for a great reply

love

jenny

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

so, sort of an interesting update/data point here.

so i have had a zoosk profile for a little bit.  a waste of time and money, like most of the dating apps are.

my profile has been man seeking a man.  i got TONS of hits/likes etc and a couple dates as a guy seeking other guys.

after the pink mist returned recently, i would start telling interested guys i wanted to cross dress for them.  no takers – not surprised though. per my original post, guys don’t dig that so much.

about a week ago – i totally redid my profile to present as a crossdresser seeking men.  more of a “i wonder what the result will be?” move.

since changing from male to crossdresser? not a single hit, like, flirt….nada.  nothing.

not bothered by that really, just found it….interesting as another data point on this discussion

TAMI
      Participant
      Registered On: December 6, 2016
      Replies: 79

Never thought about it much but would love to go out as Tami and see what would happen just being Tami with a man! Would love to show my feminine side! I would like the man to be a cross dresser too! Then we could switch and give both of us the opportunity to see what it is like! Who would be better receptive to experience the date with. Hopefully this made sense!

Love Tami

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

oh yes! that makes loads of sense!! 🙂

i have a hunch many girls here would like that sort of arrangement – preferring another CD over a man.

again, i hope i’m not being controversial saying this sort of thing 🙂

Connie Smith
      Participant
      Registered On: June 15, 2019
      Replies: 23

I have also thought a lot about this lately. Would have originally said I would never consider going out on a date as Connie, but more and more I would love to try it. To be asked out, taken out for dinner, told I look nice,,etc…

I think the planning of outfit and makeup would also be an amazing part of the experience.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

connie – i have experienced that somewhat in terms of dressing up for a man.  then being told how good i look etc etc 🙂

personally, i would love to find a man to come home to, plus go out with.

a man who would love both sides of me for the longer term.  that is much harder to find! 🙁

Jay Simpson
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2019
      Replies: 1

Jenny, I am a male who has lately found myself attracted to CD’s.  I have never been out on a date (or anything further) with ladies like those of you here on this site, but I find myself imagining what it would be like and wanting to do so.  I have never had a gay experience and do not have any desire to be with a man.  That said, I would not mind if the CD I was dating would dress male in front of me.  I just wouldn’t have a romantic interest while he was dressed male – just when she was dressed en femme.  I don’t know if any of what I’ve written here makes any sense, but that’s just my feelings.  Good luck to you in your search of a dating partner.

Jay

Sherri Christopher
        Participant

Jay, only when I’m dressed en-femme do I have a desire to be with a guy and would like to be treated like a woman. I’ve had these feelings since my early 20s, but left them for my fantasies when I’m dressed. BTW, I love wearing lingerie, vintage Van Raalte and Vanity Fair slips with bra, garter belt and stockings, panties and heels. My natural hair is long, past my shoulders and I wear it down when I dress. Of course, if I’m meeting up with a guy, I’ll have makeup on.

Inactive
        Registered On:
        Replies: 38

Totally get it. You’re not the only one who thinks this way. Back in the day I dated a guy who never wanted to see me in male mode. He didn’t care that I was CD, he only wanted to see me as a woman. Didn’t matter to me.

Cindy Jones
        Participant
        Registered On: July 31, 2018

Jay,

You sound like a guy that a girl could easily fall in love with.

Cindy

Inactive
      Registered On:
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 935

Go to an LGBQT+ bar or two.

My (recent) experience is that there are lots of people who would love a friend who is 100% themselves.

It’s better than online, as you get to see them, talk to them and look in their eyes. Windows to the soul!

Love Laura

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

i certainly agree that going to lgbt bars and venues seems like the best of options.  although, while welcoming, they sometimes tend to view cds as some novelty.  the men themselves often tend to just be looking for other men, not a “girl” like me

besides where to look though, the one thing i rarely hear about are men with CD success stories.

hookups yes, and have certainly done that!

but rarely (if ever) do i hear about actual long term relationships between men and cds.  i’d love to hear about those stories if they exist.

Inactive
          Registered On:
          Topics: 27
          Replies: 935

If you haven’t heard about it happening, what about making it happen?

We are in the amazing position of being among the first outgoing cross dressers.

We are amazing people who tend to keep ourselves to ourselves. There are plenty of people who could learn from that!

My experience, as a not very convincing cross dresser is that yes, there’s a novelty factor – but there are people who want to go beyond that, and quickly take your appearance as read, and will actually treat you like a normal human, if that’s how you treat them.

Plenty of people just want hookups, but what do you want?

Being a novelty and the centre of attention has advantages, in that you can call the shots!

Love Laura

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 952

Hi Jenny !
      I agree with Olivia when she says keep looking. Try making more posts and comments to increase your visibility.
      Edit the bio portion of your profile to more accurately reflect your desire to meet someone.

Just move the second paragraph of this post into your bio.
      —–>
      I am a CD who is oriented toward men. My ideal SO would be a man who appreciates my dressing up, but not full-time.
      <——-

I think those words sum it up nicely. They just need to be more prominatly located. Like you said….. You don’t think this topic will get a lot of attention. Without people “hitting” on it, it will be buried.

Best of luck.
      -Hugs
      a
      Autumn

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

thanks so much autumn! great advice 🙂

Katie Turn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2017
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 33

I’m in the same situation as you, and really appreciate your post.  I would love to find a man who likes my womanly side and also can be guys together.  I’ve tried online chats, but I mainly get propositions from married guys for sex, and that is not something I want to do.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

so great to hear from you! sometimes i think i am alone on this topic, although i know rationally that’s impossible.  if i experience it, others MUST too, right?

same for me – online chatting leads to men who want jenny, but only in the short term.  i.e. one night stands (yes, many are married/straight it seems)

any longer term men i have been with are steadfastly opposed to jenny. they want a masc guy!

convince them i try, or on occasion i can get away with pantyhose.  but jenny’s best moments are for short term arrangements only 🙁  for this reason, jenny has been buried much longer than she has ever been out.

i think there’s an assumption that many gay men enjoy crossdressers. Def not the case!

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 1269

Hi Jenny

While I am in a hetro relationship and don’t have personal experience on this matter, I thought I’d chime in on it.

I’m sure you’d be working with a smaller demographic target group, but believe there is someone out there for everyone.

At this point in my life I look at all gender orientations exhibited fairly evenly and would be interested in having a relationship with the one I had or developed true feelings for regardless. I will say that of the males that I’ve found physically attractive, they were not the more masculine jock types, and there are some pretty hot CD’s out there.

Keep looking, we all deserve to be our true selves and be with the right person.

Jenny Thigh High
        Participant

hi olivia – thanks so much for your kind words.  yes, we deserve to be our true selves and with the right person.  i hope you are indeed in that place!

love

jenny

Jenny Thigh High
      Participant

agreed – same here, mostly hookups.  almost all hookups, actually.  but as you say, it’s better than nothing! 🙂

Viewing 81 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account