Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Jackie
      Ambassador

When I was in my early 20’s I got pulled over one night by a cop. He looked at me then the drivers license I handed him and said which one is you miss. We both smiled and I began to explain to him that  DMV had made me go into the restroom and take off my makeup before they would take my picture and issue me my drivers license. Being the little rebellious bitch I was/am I said fine and went and took off the larger portion of my makeup but not all of my foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, eyeliner,  blush and strawberry lip gloss. I was even wearing something to be considered conservative, a silk dark blue and grey pinstripe suit with a silk white tie My heels I suppose were a little over kill and my hair moussed and combed and slicked back and a small little tight bun. So I went over and tore another number and was waiting on 10-20 people ahead so I went out to my car and reapplied my makeup and went back in and stood there trying to avoid eye contact with the mean  lady.  I was finally called up and I show the lady  my old drivers license then asked if I was going to have any problems?  Whoa she replied what kind of problems? I said this vs how I look on the old drivers license then told me to step back and smile big for the camera, I did it and still do. Next is getting name changed which I will conquer

Gwyneth
      Lady

Awesome story. I’m sure that getting pulled over with a DMV photo that in no way matches the girl driving the car in an urban area might be ok, but being pulled over in Holeinthewall, TN might get you in a world of trouble.

Gwyn

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Gwyneth.
      Anonymous

Jackie.

Fabulous story…

did you have ” wild child” written on your license?…or maybe they just didn’t know who they were messin with…

…and I love your profile pic…wow.

Grace x

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

In a similar incident involving cruise ship on board security personnel, a GF in North Carolina went on a cruise early last year, just prior to the COVID clamp down.

As with all cruises, her photo was taken, upon arrival and check-in, as part of the initial boarding process.  She did this in male mode, since all documents and ID were in her male name.

After boarding and for the next three days at sea, she was in girl mode and had a great time all over the ship as “Ashley,” a very pretty girl.  The morning of the fourth day the ship docked, and Ashley went on a shore excursion.  Later, in the afternoon, as Ashley’s group returned to the ship, Ashley was pulled out of the boarding line by ship security and prohibited from boarding the ship.  Her name, credentials, photo, ID, nothing matched, so there was a big problem.

Eventually, after removing her wig, all makeup, and conclusively proving she was the male in the photo, ship security did allow her back on.  However, all future shore excursions were in male mode.

Just repeating the story as it was told to me by Ashley, so I have no knowledge of any additional details.

Trisha
        Duchess

Well that would suck. But it is very understandable.  The safety of thousands depend on those guys. A terrorist with a pound of C4 and sone knowledge and its all hands in the drink.

Hi Jackie…

After having been made aware of the fact that dressing en femme and driving could cause problems… I was ‘pulled’ two days ago for a breath test at a police control!
      Merde… I muttered, as the officer approached… “can you blow into the bag, ma’am?”, he asked. I did as directed, came back clean and he wished me a pleasant evening… followed by a big stage wink!

I shall have to change my photo soon!

Hugs Polly

Last August I got into a car accident while en femme when someone made a left turn in front of me.  Totaled the car.  Fortunately I was not hurt except for some cuts and bruises from the exploding airbag.

A gentleman who was a firefighter came and helped me out of the car and held my arm while the police, ambulance, and tow truck came.  I’m sure he believed me to be female.  When I did go back to the car for some things, I realized my wig had come off (my own hair is quite long anyway), so I grabbed it and quickly put it on.  When the police came, I gave her my license, registration and insurance card (all in my male name) for the report, and went to the ambulance to be checked out.  I had to give them my male name as well.  They didn’t bat an eyelid, nor did I have any problem from the police when I got my stuff back.

I did have another encounter about 10 years ago.  I was out late (my friend put on a CD/TG show of which I had a part in).  My daughter was performing in the marching band that night too away, from the school.  I knew travel times would be similar.  She texted me that they were leaving, so I left to pick her up from the school.  When I got there, I found the police weren’t letting people in the front entrance of the school because of a Diwali festival going on.  I had to ask an officer if I could use the back entrance.  (If parking is full, they use the nearby municipal center as overflow parking.)  But late at night and putting on a somewhat feminine voice I encountered no problems.

Emily
      Lady

I’ve never had the experience but, it’s something I think about when I’m out driving en femme. I also take care not to purchase anything that requires an ID check when I go shopping. Some day soon I will have the courage to do so. Can hardly wait to see the look on the store clerks face. 🤷‍♀️😇🙋‍♀️

Gwyneth
      Lady

My bad. I thought this was under the Poll section of the forum. I deleted that.

Gwyn

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Gwyneth.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?