- I like to stay in by myself
- I like to stay in with other gurlfriends
- I like to go out by myself
- I like to go out with friends
- Dining out
- Clothes shopping
- Lingerie shopping
- Walks in nature
- Mall walking
- Sports I play in cd
- Sports I watch
- Taking pictures of myself
- Drag shows
- June 23, 2019 at 11:12 am #192528
Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 110Has thanked: 1977 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
- June 26, 2019 at 6:53 am #193239Sandy CraigParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 158Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 187 times
I am equally happy to go out by myself or meet friends for a great social visit-I am very social. I never stay in when dressed and wouldn’t consider dressing and staying in.
I am not sure there is one specific thing I like to do most when out though I usually end up with a glass of wine and light meal at a nice waterfront (not required) restaurant.
I love being out and living what I would say is a regular life as a female and generally don’t make firm plans. You might find me at the mall shopping, a thrift shop or quaint little stores that sell unique items. Other things in no order-a night out dancing, karaoke bars, museums, concerts, street fairs or festivals like Brewfest, a winery, Tacoma Freedom Fair, test driving a nice new or used car, shopping for regular things like food and clothes or family. I guess whatever piques my interest that day…
- June 25, 2019 at 7:55 pm #193137Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Well, in just a few minutes I’m heading out to the local American Legion, Post No.2, Shakopee, MN. I’m dressed in ALL female attire, except no makeup or wig, not one stitch of male anything on me. They all know I’m a male that likes women’s clothing. I’ll have a few drinks and my girlfriend will meet me there in an hour or so. A fairly common night out for me/us.
- June 24, 2019 at 9:09 pm #192925Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 297Has thanked: 390 timesBeen thanked: 485 times
Well, Jennifer, this poll isn’t designed for a strictly closeted crossdresser like me. I can only truthfully check one box, “I like to stay in by myself.” Boring, right? You bet, for most outed CDs. But there are activities I do en femme, at home, which are very enjoyable.
I love to cook and eat while en femme. Delightful. I never like cleaning up after, but it’s tolerable when I’m dressed. I do laundry en femme. Watching movies at home en femme is very satisfying, especially “chick flicks,” rom-coms, and CD/TS related movies.
And of course, let’s not forget visiting friends and commenting in the forums here at CDH! That I do in femme bedclothes, just before bedtime.
- June 24, 2019 at 9:20 pm #192928Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 110Has thanked: 1977 timesBeen thanked: 346 times
Camryn, while I do go out occasionally I’ve really found its just as much fun to stay in. Just doing simple household things while enfemme is a thrill. Hugs. Jennifer
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 24, 2019 at 6:22 pm #192906Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 38Replies: 393Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
Shopping and dining out… With one more “must do”,
A bra fitting “enfemme”!! Had one lined up a month or so ago, but had to cencel at the last minute.
Oh and lots of photos whilst in Caty mode..
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 24, 2019 at 11:22 am #192811KristaParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 103Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
I just finished vacuuming en femme (skater skirt, ladies golf shirt, ugg style boots, bra & panties) and wearing same outfit over lunch and now on the computer. I am en femme to do other housework chores like washing dishes, doing the laundry, etc. The other one not on the list that I do every Sunday morning from 7 to 9 a.m. is grocery shopping. The cashier always calls me Ma’am. Gee I love hearing it. And I might drop by Starbucks with a mobile order. When the barrista calls out my male name and I pick up my chai latte, I often get surprised looks. One barrista even told me that she would never have guessed that I’m a guy. I’ve met another CD in our city through CDH and we’ve gone to Denny’s a few times. That’s really enjoyable. Another activity I enjoy doing en femme is driving around, especially in my corvette. Stepping on the gas while wearing heels is an awesome feeling. I would do more stuff en femme if my SO would be more supportive. She prefers that I stay home and only dress when she isn’t around. Thanks for the question Jennifer. Hugs, Krista.
- June 24, 2019 at 8:44 am #192773EmilyParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2016Topics: 8Replies: 269Has thanked: 828 timesBeen thanked: 385 times
I was just thinking about posting this as a poll the other day! Now that I am retired, all the day to day activities of being a “housewife” are done completely en femme. Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, etc. The more I am able to be Emily, the more natural it feels, and the less I feel like being “him”. I have even found some time to sit on my deck and have a cocktail, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.
- June 24, 2019 at 6:02 am #192741Michelle WilmingtonParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 83Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 218 times
Staying home and taking pictures of myself is what I mostly do, but also other stay at home activities. Going out? only the one time to visit another gurlfriend. I’d love to go out but wouldn’t want to do it alone at least at first.
- June 23, 2019 at 9:16 pm #192668Samantha SmithParticipantRegistered On: January 14, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
I’m a pretty busy person, and I travel a lot. Anymore when I’m at home I pretty much live femmed out. I seriously live in my heels. Don’t really do hose that much anymore, just shaved legs.
But anyway, I stay dressed in one form or another. When I have a lot of work to do on the PC, I dress in a nice dress, my sandals of course, under garments, I love slips, a scarf, and bad away doing admin all day.
But I stay that way all day. Make meals, clean, feed the furry creatures.
At night I sleep in a nighty.
- June 23, 2019 at 3:14 pm #192593GabrielaAmbassadorRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 117Replies: 619Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 1225 times
Looking for some new challenge? 😉 after all, going shopping, dinning, catch a movie or a play can get “common” activities after a while.
How about doing some everyday “guy” things as a girl? Taking in your car for an oil change? Go shopping for some power-tools? Or to an outdoors/camping supplies place? Or even shopping for clothes “for him”. I have used this “joke” before… when the sales person asks you if they can help, tell him you are looking for a dress shirt… when they ask “what size does your husband wear” just tell them… “well, he is about my size” 😆
- June 23, 2019 at 1:12 pm #192577Suzy FemmelegsParticipantRegistered On: June 20, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
If the house is empty I like to walk around dressed in my lingerie and admire myself in the mirror. I take photos and video myself walking up and down. If my step son is home ( he is 22 and lives in his room like a lot of young people) I have to be discreet – so for example tonight (my wife is away at the moment) I am wearing black panties, 6 strap suspender belt and natural light support stockings underneath jogging pants and a Tee shirt. I am watching tv and writing this on CDH.
The stockings do actually make my legs feel much better as my knees ache a lot these days. So apart from enjoying my femme side there is actually another benefit for me.
If I was alone the jogging pants would be replaced with a skirt for dress.
- June 23, 2019 at 11:30 am #192535karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 7Replies: 224Has thanked: 638 timesBeen thanked: 305 times
Hi. I like doing housework, having a dinner date at home with my male side, grooming my pets, doing training exercises with pets because as a girl, I feel more patient and loving with them. When having a dinner date with my male side, we get into very deep conversations and many times later become romantic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.