Tagged: 

Viewing 21 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m always looking for ideas around new activities.  What do you enjoy doing when dressed?

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. I like doing housework, having a dinner date at home with my male side, grooming my pets, doing training exercises with pets because as a girl, I feel more patient and loving with them.  When having a dinner date with my male side, we get into very deep conversations and many times later become romantic.

Hi,

If the house is empty I like to walk around dressed in my lingerie and admire myself in the mirror. I take photos and video myself walking up and down. If my step son is home ( he is 22 and lives in his room like a lot of young people) I have to be discreet – so for example tonight (my wife is away at the moment) I am wearing black panties, 6 strap suspender belt and natural light support stockings underneath jogging pants and a Tee shirt. I am watching tv and writing this on CDH.

The stockings do actually make my legs feel much better as my knees ache a lot these days. So apart from enjoying my femme side there is actually another benefit for me.

If I was alone the jogging pants would be replaced with a skirt for dress.

Suzy X

Anonymous

Jennifer,

Looking for some new challenge? 😉 after all, going shopping, dinning, catch a movie or a play can get “common” activities after a while.

How about doing some everyday “guy” things as a girl? Taking in your car for an oil change? Go shopping for some power-tools? Or to an outdoors/camping supplies place? Or even shopping for clothes “for him”. I have used this “joke” before… when the sales person asks you if they can help, tell him you are looking for a dress shirt… when they ask “what size does your husband wear” just tell them… “well, he is about my size” 😆

Gaby 💜

I’m a pretty busy person, and I travel a lot. Anymore when I’m at home I pretty much live femmed out. I seriously live in my heels. Don’t really do hose that much anymore, just shaved legs.

But anyway, I stay dressed in one form or another. When I have a lot of work to do on the PC, I dress in a nice dress, my sandals of course, under garments, I love slips, a scarf, and bad away doing admin all day.

But I stay that way all day. Make meals, clean, feed the furry creatures.

At night I sleep in a nighty.

Staying home and taking pictures of myself is what I mostly do, but also other stay at home activities. Going out? only the one time to visit another gurlfriend. I’d love to go out but wouldn’t want to do it alone at least at first.

Emily
      Lady

I was just thinking about posting this as a poll the other day! Now that I am retired, all the day to day activities of being a “housewife” are done completely en femme. Laundry, dishes, vacuuming, cooking, etc. The more I am able to be Emily, the more natural it feels, and the less I feel like being “him”. I have even found some time to sit on my deck and have a cocktail, enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.

Krista
      Duchess

I just finished vacuuming en femme (skater skirt, ladies golf shirt, ugg style boots, bra & panties) and wearing same outfit over lunch and now on the computer.  I am en femme to do other housework chores like washing dishes, doing the laundry, etc.  The other one not on the list that I do every Sunday morning from 7  to 9 a.m. is grocery shopping. The cashier always calls me Ma’am. Gee I love hearing it.  And I might drop by Starbucks with a mobile order. When the barrista calls out my male name and I pick up my chai latte, I often get surprised looks. One barrista even told me that she would never have guessed that I’m a guy.  I’ve met another CD in our city through CDH and we’ve gone to Denny’s a few times. That’s really enjoyable. Another activity I enjoy doing en femme is driving around, especially in my corvette. Stepping on the gas while wearing heels is an awesome feeling.  I would do more stuff en femme if my SO would be more supportive. She prefers that I stay home and only dress when she isn’t around.  Thanks for the question Jennifer.  Hugs, Krista.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Shopping and dining out… With one more “must do”,

A bra fitting “enfemme”!! Had one lined up a month or so ago, but had to cencel at the last minute.

Oh and lots of photos whilst in Caty mode..

Caty

Well, Jennifer, this poll isn’t designed for a strictly closeted crossdresser like me. I can only truthfully check one box, “I like to stay in by myself.” Boring, right? You bet, for most outed CDs. But there are activities I do en femme, at home, which are very enjoyable.

I love to cook and eat while en femme. Delightful. I never like cleaning up after, but it’s tolerable when I’m dressed. I do laundry en femme. Watching movies at home en femme is very satisfying, especially “chick flicks,” rom-coms, and CD/TS related movies.

And of course, let’s not forget visiting friends and commenting in the forums here at CDH! That I do in femme bedclothes, just before bedtime.

Camryn, while I do go out occasionally I’ve really found its just as much fun to stay in.  Just doing simple household things while enfemme is a thrill.  Hugs. Jennifer

Craven Moore
      Baroness - Annual

Well, in just a few minutes I’m heading out to the local American Legion, Post No.2, Shakopee, MN. I’m dressed in ALL female attire, except no makeup or wig, not one stitch of male anything on me.  They all know I’m a male that likes women’s clothing. I’ll have a few drinks and my girlfriend will meet me there in an hour or so. A fairly common night out for me/us.

I am equally happy to go out by myself or meet friends for a great social visit-I am very social. I never stay in when dressed and wouldn’t consider dressing and staying in.

I am not sure there is one specific thing I like to do most when out though I usually end up with a glass of wine and light meal at a nice waterfront (not required) restaurant.

I love being out and living what I would say is a regular life as a female and generally don’t make firm plans. You might find me at the mall shopping, a thrift shop or quaint little stores that sell unique items. Other things in no order-a night out dancing, karaoke bars, museums, concerts, street fairs or festivals like Brewfest, a winery, Tacoma Freedom Fair, test driving a nice new or used car, shopping for regular things like food and clothes or family. I guess whatever piques my interest that day…

Sandy

I currently only dress in full fem when I’m home alone or when I go to my CD/TG support group meetings. I underdress when I’m home alone and when I’m clothes/lingerie shopping before my support meetings. Once I get a “passable” make-up routine, I intend to do many of the public activities that are listed.

Anonymous

Hehe!

I ticked everything.

There is nothing you can do that doesn’t feel better en femme.

Love Laura

Thank you Jennifer. When I dress or just wear makeup, I say to myself “okay what now?”. I do love taking pictures and promise to post them when I get my look honed.

I picked most of the choices, except for both sports choices and taking pictures of myself.  I do believe my oldest niece has more pictures of me than I do.  I know that sounds odd for a lot of CD/TG women, but I have just never really liked having many pictures taken of me.  I think part of that is from school picture day.  I wanted so badly to dress enfemme for my school pic, but knew it would never happen, so sadly, if you look at my old annuals, there’s ‘that boy’, but not me.

Paula

Mary Jay
      Lady

I like to stay in by myself ?

well .. i dont like to stay home but that is where i would be femme, but i vote for this since almost everything else imply im going out of the house!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I love everything I do when dressed.

Anonymous

Yes! Me too!

I like to stay in with my wife

My pay off to my wife is I dress and do the house work, colour her hair and play day spa

J J
      Lady

I am expanding my horizons and challenging myself to do more. So, probably all choices someday.

I did a make over and dress up while visiting London which was great fun. I didn’t go out fully en femme, but did go to a play in a skirt and stocking with moderate make up. Riding the underground, walk through Piccadilly Square, drinking wine before and at intermission was great fun.

Hiking in a skirt is wonderful.

I love to dress and take pictures in lingerie, but am now adding more fully dressed pictures to my portfolio.

I identify as transgender, non-binary.

Other activities include political events, volunteer work, lesbian gatherings, car club meetings, fundraising events, pride events…

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?