Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

What advice do you have for crossdressers just getting started with their makeup and skincare routine?

Jecca Blac
      Professional

Here at Jecca Blac, we love to celebrate you! Our mission is to be a brand that represents all beauty lovers: all expressions, genders, sexualities, abilities, pronouns, shapes and sizes. Everyone’s skin is different and requires different treatments in order to keep it healthy! 

Before you start any makeup look, you should ask yourself some simple questions about your skin and what the desired end look you have in mind looks like! Deciding on what type of skin you have will then help to inform some of your choices, i.e. which primer would be best suited for the look you are after. 

For example, knowing if your skin is oily, dry or normal will dictate which priming and moisturising products you should be using.

These two blog post goes through some of the basics or starting out with your makeup and skincare journey and what tips we recommend for people who are just starting out! 

https://jeccablac.com/blogs/jecca-blac-blog/boy-to-girl-transformation-makeup

https://jeccablac.com/blogs/jecca-blac-blog/trans-makeup-for-beginners

Please do let me know if you have any more questions! 😀

Hi, I think the best advice I would give to someone just starting would be to take your time, don’t rush anything. Think out the pros and cons of your situation, and follow your heart along with your mind, on their own they usually make the wrong choice but if you use them together you can’t go wrong. Surround yourself with others like you and you will have smoother sailing on your journey, Be happy with the decisions you make, most of all love yourself and who you are, you are worthy of all life has to offer you.

How would one tell what type of skin do they have???  Oily, dry, or normal.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Professional Makeup Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?