Tagged: 

Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Emily Butters
      Baroness

Keen to know when you girls decided to wear a full outfit, either around the house or out.

Anonymous

I definitely started full clothes and makeup in my pre-teen years but then dropped most of it by 15 or 16 until a short stint at the end of my 20’s and finally starting again last year (52 now). Underdressing since my early 20’s has been constant though.

The first two periods were strictly around the house and by myself. The last one has included a few walks and drives and around my wife at home. If this pandemic ever lets up I hope to get out to an event of some kind where I can dress in relative safety.

— Abbie 🥰

I think I started around 16 but not full outfits. I started with lingerie, upgraded with some thight pants and later shoes.

Peggy Sue Williams
      Duchess - Annual

By age five, I had my own female wardrobe and was going out in public on a regular basis, generally weekends, holidays, and during the summer.  I was living a dual life, since I attended school as a boy and had male friends.  However, it was female relatives and two special girls close to my age who “coached” me in the ways of being a female.

I would always volunteer to play a girl’s part, if we were putting on a school production of some sort, which was viewed as being talented or funny.

Space does not allow for my detailed story, but suffice to say the urge to express my female self was present from a very early tender age, and I was very blessed to have available some very willing and able women to “teach” me the skills of how to be an effective female.

Hi Peggy Sue

You were very lucky to have people to support and guide you through the early years. I know that since joining CDH just over a week ago, my femme confidence has soared and my determination to be a woman is getting stronger by the day. To have that help and support from an early age must have been amazing and I applaud all those involved.

I would love to hear your story, especially more about the skills of how to be an effective female and how you coped mentally during those young days.

Love
        Michelle

Jasmine
        Lady

I to would love to hear the rest of that story it sounds like you had an amazing support group or amazing stroke of luck and I’d love to hear more about it

Hi Emily

I had 3 older sisters and no brothers. As money was tight in those days, I had to wear their hand me downs, including underwear, as well as wearing nighties, dresses and skirts when at home. Boy clothes were only to be used when outside or when non family members were in the house. My sisters at various ages, also got the dressing up bug, so right up to my early teens I was being dressed up by one or all 3 of them. Little do they know, that I loved every second of it and was still wearing their clothes, even when I now had boy clothes of my own. I think I enjoyed my oldest sister’s first bra, more than she did.

As I grew older my sisters moved out and that was the end of my dressing, apart from putting on my ex-partner’s clothes every now and then, when she wasn’t about of course.

Now I am single, my dressing urges have gone through the roof and with each passing day, I have come to realise that its not just dressing as a woman is not enough. I want to be a woman in every way that I possibly can (without surgery) and live my life as I choose to and not how I am supposed to.

Love
      Michelle

I agree that being single makes your desire for femininity go through the roof! I’ve spent a lot of time on my own in the last few years and the mixture has probably been bubbling away…until it finally exploded!

Started dressing as a girl at 5 in the privacy of my room. I would borrow a yellow chiffon party dress, white tights, and black Mary Jane shoes from my sisters closet. I would pretend I was a girl. At age 10 I begged my mother to allow me to go to a Halloween party as a girl. Between my pleading and crying I convinced her to buy me my own clothes for my costume. It was complete with panties, training bra, slip, panty hose, red dress with white polka-dots, blonde wig, and full make-up. I was such a pretty girl and received many compliments from my friends and their mothers. I was allowed to keep my new clothes in my room and dressed often. Once I had outgrown them a couple of years later I began to wear my sisters and mother’s things. In cub scouts I always volunteered to play the girls parts in our skits and plays which required my mom to buy me some additional dresses, skirts, etc to complete my character. I loved performing and being seen as a girl. By the time I was in high school and had a drivers license I started buying my own  clothes and going out in public by driving around and window shopping. I guess I was about 15 by then.   I have always loved dressing as a girl and being out in public.

Peggy Sue Williams
        Duchess - Annual

Although it has been many years, I can recall in the Cub Scouts, a significant number of boys who took great pleasure, self included, in playing the female parts in various skits and plays.  It was always the same group of boys who would volunteer to play the female parts, and would readily volunteer to dress up for any event, just for another chance to wear female clothing.

Fortunately, in my case, I did not have to depend only on the Cub Scouts for a chance to cross dress.

My point?  I think many, if not all, of these boys were already dedicated cross dressers, for life.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have an older sister, a younger sister, and a mother who loved dresses. So I loved when I had the house alone. I can remember getting fully dressed and standing in front of the mirror looking  at the girl looking back at me. That was a long time ago and I didn’t understand what was going on, a lot of confusion.

Anonymous

It wasn’t long, maybe six months, between the first time I fully dressed, makeup and all, around the age of 50, and the first time I went out in public, fully dressed.

Late twenties, couple of decades have passe. Still dress only privately,just circumstances now allow more frequency

Anonymous
      Lady

I’ve been dressing with lingerie since forever but was deep in the closet with no opportunity to dress fully until about middle age when I got my first skirt and blouse. Heels were my last item to complete the total package and that wasn’t until I could order my size online.

While my sisters dressed me as a girl when I was 3 to 6 years, it was when I was 12 that I first dressed fully in my sisters clothes.

Anonymous

My first time was wearing my mothers lingerie. It was also the year that I found out that I was not as well endowed as all the other boys my own age. Her stockings garter belts and bras made me feel so happy. She never knew  but as I got older I would buy things to wear around the house. I still love to wear my lingerie whenever I get a chance to.

I tried girls underwear and bras through my teen years.  In my early 20’s my wife accepted and I wore lingerie around her and while having sex. 

After divorce I started to acquire female clothing and would fully dress and walk the neighberhood at night, sometimes teasing passing pickup truck drivers with a lifted skirt.

It’s been many years and how I have a very large wardrobe with dresses, skirts, tops, coats, wigs, oodles of bras and more. I pride myself in preparing myself to portrait a feminine self, both appearance wise and mannerisms.  I take anywhere from 2 to 3 hours to prepare with breast forms, pads and makeup. I love going shopping and browsing all things feminine. The only problem is that just gives me the urge to buy more. Now I know why girls have so many clothes.  There is so much feminine, sexy stuff to choose from.

I would never go through a sex change because I love women not men.  But I love portaiting a women and feminine and as sexy as can be.

Remember girls, attitude and study real girls. And wear perfume.

Anonymous

I was on my way to school – a normal teenage boy without a care in the world. I then ran into bullies who would often taunt me about my weight. They explained to me what was missing from my uniform and made it clear that saying “no” wasn’t an option. I walked through the school gates a few minutes later in a state of shock at what I was now having to wear. For the next four years, I’ll bet I was the only schoolboy in Britain whose school uniform included a firm control panty girdle.

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Like so many others I started young, went in and out of dressing up, but I think I was around 40 (25+ years ago) when I started adding outer clothes to the lingerie I wore. Though it wouldn’t be till I was nearly 65 that I finally did what I’d wanted to for years, to go out completely en femme.

Amy

ChloeC
      Duchess

I’ve mentioned this before, as around age 4 or 5 (I’m fairly certain it was the summer of either of the years back then) I asked my mother to make me a full body dress which she did and I wore it for an afternoon outside until it tore, or whatever, as she made it out of kraft paper.  I vaguely remember another moment perhaps 3 or 4 years later where I tried to dress a little.  My first experience actually trying on a dress – besides undergarments – was around 15, sort of a brown polka dot party dress (full skirted) circa late 50’s, early 60’s.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I started in my teens.

Hugs, Liara

Hi Emily

I ticked 30-64  it wasn’t to to when I was in my thirty’s that I went out a bought all forms of female clothing  not just lingerie ,bought a wig ,bought make up , I could fully dress (in private ) and of course love every minute of it ,wish it could be 24/7 .Like most girls  it all started wearing mum’s undies when the chance arose and also collecting items she had finished with and hiding them in my cupboard ,one item I never wore were her bras ,didn’t interest me now the bra is the most important item of my undies ,I have over 30 bras of various colours and styles ,I now underdress all the time but as my wife and I are retired get very little chance to fully dress , I am still a secret dresser ,one day things may change .

Michelle xx

Completely agree about the importance of the bra!

I started wearing beautiful/romantic lingerie to bed when I was 16, a gorgeous white satin bridal nightgown & robe set. I felt like an absolute princess.

Anonymous

Hi Emily,

The oldest category for me. Late to the party as usual. Until recently it was bits and pieces and androgynous clothes, which is still the case for outdoors.

For indoors, I’ve started to assemble something approaching a wardrobe. I’m not quite sure what a ‘full outfit implies, but I’m getting there I hope.

Marti xxx

I started wearing lingerie at a very young age. It wasn’t until I got married that I started to fully dress in my wifes dresses.  I found the more I totally feminized myself the more I was enjoying it.

Anonymous

I found out I loved being dressed as a girl more and more when i was being a girl

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I just started buying skirts, dresses, and leggings a few years ago. That lead to shoes, and of course lingerie.  I just  suddenly wanted to wear women’s clothes and feel feminine in my late 50’s.
      A few years later I can’t seem to stop thinking about the next time I can dress, or what new outfits would look good on me.

💕Lara

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir.

Thanks, Lara.  Have dressed or thought about it since I was about 8.  I feel more and more feminine too, at round about the same age as you.  I want to transition fully.

Hi Lara

Most start with lingerie and then progress from there.

Your fem psyche must be very strong.

I am late 50s too, what age group do you dress like.

Love
        Michelle

Lara Muir
          Baroness - Annual

Probably 20 – 30 something.

I always was different everywhere I was!

😆 xoxo

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Lara Muir. Reason: Emoji

Hi Lara

I would love to dress 20-30, they have much more choice and are skimpier, but no amount of make-up, would let me pull it off.

I dress 35-50. I love the elegance, style and accessories.

Love

Michelle

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

I can’t pull it off at all. So far I have only played a tiny bit with makeup. With disastrous results. My dressing is an at home alone kind of thing. If I could look good enough to go out, I would change the style to something much more conservative so as not to attract attention.
            For now it’s just too fun not to wear minis, and tight leggings, and walk around in stiletto heels!
            Lara💕

OOOOOOOOh , you have me all excited now, I have 3 minis coming this week.

Love

Michelle

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

Oh, now that is exciting! I’ve got a mini sweater dress coming soon as well.

😉

I bought a gorgeous pink and white sweater, that I can wear like a mini dress, with black tights .

Lara Muir
            Baroness - Annual

That sounds fun! The black tights will really look good with that!

xox

That sounds devine and definitely something I would wear

I was spending a summer with a Mom and her two older teen girls, and once I revealed interest they took to dressing me up frequently, making me the little sister they did not have. It was the one of the best summers of my childhood, to say the least. Once I was home, my opportunities were very limited, and I did not have the chance to guess fully, until I was a young adult in college and later when living alone.

I have been wearing girl things forever. I was raised in an all female household. We were too poor to have clothes that only one person could wear. So I was always in my older sister’s things, at home and in town.

Hi Jin

I was the same, but then everybody was poor in those days. Most never carried on wearing fem clothes though. Even when i got boy clothes, I still loved my sisters dressing me up and even did it myself when nobody was around.

Love
        Michelle

I have a similar experience – those ‘hand me downs’ for me were mostly feminine.

Kimmie
      Lady

I started as a preteen, as a substitute for when my playing doctor partner grew out of that phase of her lie.

My first time fully dressing was 5 or six mom and dad were out for the evening and I dressed up in a pair of her nylons and a green dress fell asleep on the bed till they came home she took a picture that I hope to find someday . don’t remember much next few years a little traumatic in my house but around 11or12 found a dress in an old wardrobe and started wearing it every time I could our laundry room was in the basement and my mother wasn’t very good about folding or putting away the close so I had really good access to her underthings until I was a teen then started barrowing  girlfriends things . have never stopped loving my female side . have never had the opportunity to go completely full out with makeup and  toes and finger nails painted but wish I could just maybe once to see what it felt like with a total transformation.

always played around some with dressing,  but not until 62 when I told my wife did I start to consistently dress.

I started in my late teens with bras that I got from verist places. Then in my fifties started collecting panties and slips and a few dresses. To this day I shop for bras every day as they are to most important to me to be fem. Just recently I have bought a couple dresses and pantyhose and thigh high tights.

Hippie
      Lady

I was in my late 20 and I wore a dress to the bar on New Years Eve. 1st out was my 1st time caught

Lauren B
      Lady

Recently in my early 20’s, getting a few bits here and there but still not got much

Anonymous

In my late 30’s is when I started to acquire my own stuff, until then it was borrowing my wife’s and before that my mother’s when I was young. I remember buying my first wig. Going into a shop i told them it was for my wife, so bought it off the shelf. that had to be the first time I finally felt like a woman when I was dressed.

Jackie,

The first time I got fully dressed was when I was 28 years old. It happened in the studio where I keep my belongings stored and the feeling of pleasure was amazing! Needless to say, I kept purchasing more and more stuff and doing trips to the studio to try the new pieces of attire and get dressed.

xoxo

Daisy

Lara
      Lady

I started with lingerie my mums when about 13. Then a close friend of mine dared me to wear his mums so I did then it got more clothes of her which was nice. Had many good times with him. She had some lovely underwear. I didn’t start getting my own until late 20s. Luckily lingerie collection is quite good now as wife is fine with me wearing them which helps.

Dee Frost
      Baroness - Annual

My first time out as a girl was when I was 12, living in St. Louis. I was home alone one afternoon, playing sick from school so I could wear my mom’s clothes. That day I wore my mother’s black silk blouse, white miniskirt and white go-go boots, her makeup, jewelry, perfume, and my own styled hair (it was the late 60’s, you know)! No fear! I grabbed a matching white purse, threw my things and some money in the purse, and OUT I went! We lived in the heart of the city, and the bus stop was just catty corner from our house. Across the street I went and waited for the bus. Right on time and on I got, sitting right behind the driver. I went up Hampton Ave. and got off the bus at the strip mall. I milled around for an hour, just walking and enjoying like a teen girl. I sat down and had a soda after all that exhausting window shopping, then headed back to the bus stop. Home I went. Off came the clothing and makeup, and back to teen boy (yuck!).

I was in single digits age-wise. My sister used to dress me up…for me, it was just part of growing up.

During high school years while at a summer camp we did a mock “miss-Camp ______”. My friends who were girls really got into it and made me look so good that my own mother did not recognize me until I spoke. I was elated at how pretty I looked and thought I had won. Of course I did not realize the whole Mockery part, and was angry when the hairiest guy on planet earth wearing a bathing suit with toilet paper stuffing hanging out the sides and a full beard – won! The girls were delighted when I hung out with them later in the outfit. That was of course after we all got in BIG trouble since all our parents were missionaries and it was our annual mission group camp!
      I did sneak into a few closets and try things on over the years, enjoying how that felt and wondering if that plus a few other “experiences” meant something more. Finally, in my late forties early fifties I started wearing things at home alone. Then one day I bought a wig and dressed and drove out of town and shopped two towns away. The rest, as they always say, is history.

I started my cross dressing when I was 27 with a loose fit zebra style dress which I had my eye on for about a year and when I finally bought it, there was no stopping me to wear it. I dressed up during a summer holiday when everyone was sleeping and got dressed up with superpush bra and my 85D breast forms fitting my physique. I am sharing the dress I wore for a small 10 minute walk around the block which was a very scary but fulfilling experience to make me realize what I have been missing in my life and now I can feel myself dressing as who I am which is a sweet chubby girl who just loves to dress and dont care about what the world thinks..

https://www.asos.com/se/prd/200618441?acquisitionsource=pasteboard

While I’ve had desires ranging back to some of my earliest memories, I never had an opportunity to wear anything until age 12 (not counting when I had to wear tights for a play at age 9 or 10).  And even after that, it was all about wearing a skirt or dress, and not trying to look feminine.

It wasn’t until my late 40’s where I would see via photos on the internet others dressed in public.  About 50 I had an opportunity or two to a drive long distance (3 or 3.5 hours) that I had the opportunity to come close to fully dressed (no wig, minimal makeup) on these trips home.  They included stopping for food and/or fuel on the trip.

I was 52 before I went for my first makeover and dressing session, followed by a trip out to the diner.  I wanted to experience it at least once in my life.  I didn’t realize at the time that this would change my life.

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Emily ,

As I am still in the closet , I only dress at home.
      Wearing full outfits wasn’t possible for me until a few years ago.
      Before that I only wore pantyhose , sometimes combined with a pair
      of “borrowed” heels.

Now I underdress just about every day at home wearing panties and pantyhose.
      When I dress up fully a couple of times a week ,
      I wear a Full Female outfit.
      Dress or skirt , panties , hosiery , heels , cami ,
      and of course a nice wig to complete the Feminine look.

Love Sylvia.

First started exploring moms things at 8 or 9.

Started at age 12, when ever My parents  would work late or I would be alone after school I would go into my moms closet or my sisters Closet I had some of her clothes and make up  Ávila le for  me to use since she went out to college, I would have most of her clothes and some make up just to my self, I remember she came home for the holidays Once  and noticed some of her make up was missing and a guess perfume that was almost full was Almost empty and some of clothes were misplaced

I was in my early 20’s, living on my own in my own place. I started going out wearing full makeup, nails, wig, bra, panties, jewelry, heels and a dress. I could pass easily back then, it’s a bit harder now…

Not counting my sister’s clothes when I was younger. That was more goofing off, and mild exploration. I didn’t start wearing full outfits until after my divorce, so we’ll into my 40s. To that point it was just frequent underdressing.

I started wearing full clothing and shoes in my pre-teens. Nobody knew of course. I then progressed becoming more sophisticated as a teenager venturing out fully dressed. I also drove in my car en femme during my 20′ and 30′, and began going out in public more regularly – mostly after dark. In my mid 40′ I switched to going out en femme during the day spending at times up to 10 days fully living as a woman, providing me a lot of inner stability and joy 🙂

Jasmine
      Lady

I think from me if memory serves me correctly it was around about sixteen or so when I had moved in with my partner and at first they didn’t know but then they found out and started laying out outfits for me to wear when I get off from work and that was like the start of a great thing too bad that didn’t last long and unfortunately

Hi
      Raised Catholic as well . Sister’s uniform was and still is a Big part in my history. I didn’t have the opportunity to dress fully until the 5th grade .
      Long story for another time!!!
      Best Jaime

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?