Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Suzanne
      Lady

Welcome here  Johnny Fox…

Most of us as crossdressers want that…the rest are either dressing to pass or want to be the female they were not born as (ME!).   I’ve been married twice (both deceased) but only my second wife who had been in how business, loved costumes and makeup, would dress with and for me in the bedroom, sort of understood my own interests in Dressing for Pleasure

TAMI
      Lady

I also am a cross dresser and a widower! I love wearing my feminine clothes when i am home! Would even like to have the courage to go out in public as a woman but i also desire a relationship with a woman! So some of us are in the same situation you are in! If you got any questions for me just ask!!

Love Tami ❤️

Becka
      Lady

I love being intimate with women.  Am married although our sex life is almost non-existent.  But I find myself at times wanting to be intimate with a man and would like to do so at some point.

Difficult to consider, do, etc.

Hi Johnay!  Girl, you hit the nail on this one. We Ambassadors and some members are discussing this very issue.  “Just what are we?”. Names and classifications are just what we are trying to change….after all, we are just ordinary human beings who have hobbies, others do not approve of. We are also just people who are not happy with our current lot in life…..is it wrong to want to “change” some things?

You are a male who wants to date a female……that makes you a friend….albeit one who has a hobby of dressing female….still a friend. Marriage or intimate relations…still a friend/hubby with a hobby.

You transgender…now you are female with a female friend. Marriage or relations now means you can be considered a Lesbian, note I said can be. To me, being a cross dresser occasionally is a hobby, full time it is a cross dresser. Of course, different folks have different opinions and therein is the confusion. Maybe we should just do what we do….be happy about it and not worry about having to be a classification for someone else whose s business it is none of. Confusing isn’t it.

Johnay…..what I am boiling it down to is this. You are a person with a hobby that wants to be friends with a female. Don’t worry about it…..Don’t worry be happy.  If you want to transgender and do so…well know you become something else, as if it matters. The 2 of you are happy and love each other…..go for it a to heck with what others want to call you. After all…who died and made the God??

Enjoy yourself….girl.,

Dame Veronica Graunwolf

Welcome Johnay!

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?