• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 118
    Replies: 1374

I am answering dear Grace’s “call to arms” to liven things up a bit.  That’s the porpoise of this post (sorry.)

Choose an animal or bird that best describes your crossdressing experience.  You can choose more than one if you like. 

I chose a Whale.  I come up for air occasionally, blow off (sorry rephrase that – let off steam – no, blow off is more accurate),  cavort about in the sunshine for a while, suck in the enjoyment like fresh air, then dive back under the surface where I remain for long periods. Until I need to blow off again (tee hee, as Grace would say.)    I am a solitary creature but would love to be part of a pod.

Hang on!  I am!  … in the CDH virtual pod.  We all swim deep in the ocean as kindred spirits, and come up in the forums now and then to play and vent off!    ( I had to restrain myself from that blow … word.)

There are all sorts of lovely creatures to choose from  – toads, moles, squirrels, cockapoo’s  etc.  Some might like to be cougars. There may even be a cottonmouth out there.  Some of you might be flighty creatures.  Or have claws.  Maybe you are cuddly?

A word of thanks to Rei.  A light bulb moment lit up when answering her post about phases. They seem to be getting rarer these days…..

Stephanie P  🐳🐋

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 854

Dalmatian?  That would be in line with Grace’s and Amanda’s preferences for coat pattern.  🐶

Spotty twins

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Stephanie

Mine would have to be a dog loyal friendly and a great companion

Gosh Kelly Ann I had you down as a beautiful spotted printed animal, to match your clothes.

Nice to see you active sweetie xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Kelly Ann
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 7, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 17

Hi Stephanie

Mine would have to be a dog loyal friendly and a great companion

3 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Dalmatian?  That would be in line with Grace’s and Amanda’s preferences for coat pattern.  🐶

Grace Scarlett
        Baroness - Annual
        Registered On: July 26, 2020
        Topics: 50
        Replies: 1431

Kelly Ann…a dog is fine…but with a spotted coat…..leopard..ish xx..

Love sis. ❤️❤️

Aoife
      Lady
      Registered On: October 11, 2018
      Topics: 65
      Replies: 317

Took a long time to figure out, but I’m a hippo. I don’t want to be anywhere hot if I can’t be in the water and I can relate to the big goofy appearance while being one of the most lethal creatures on the planet.

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Replies: 1703

In many ways, I’m the sand lizard which I have used to describe myself in the past: solitary, hides in the backgound, and hates any colder that 73 F. However, as Bettylou develops, I’m decidedly more Oryctolagus cuniculus, which the scientific term for Bunny Rabbit. Shy, cuddly, non-threatening and fiercely loyal to those with whom I’ve formed a bond.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

I can see Rei Durden panicking now..” free willy, free willy”….quick, tie it up !!!!!

I would pay money to see her face in the execution of her techniquie if it  goes wrong.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Amanda Burton. Reason: I wanted to
      Natalie Moore
      Lady
      Registered On: June 3, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 60

Lately I’d say a Fox, a damn fine foxy lady! lol but seriously I feel like a sly fox because I’ve been pretty sneaky lately going out dressed in public, nobody can tell who I am under that dress and a mask….or at least I hope they can’t.

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

I love your cuttlefish analogy!  In a sense it is a reflection of what some of us do.  But there is another reason ………….

Cuttlefish is my favourite food!  I eat them by the hundreds.  Just as well you chose to be a raven, otherwise I might have scooped you up!

Well that explains your lovely chirpy spells Stephanie, your nibbling on the cuttlefish bone aren’t you sweetie?, I know these things, my budgie was ever so chirpy when I stuck one through his bars.

What about the bird of paradise does she need calcium too?,

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 1

All stimulatin’ fo’ shore! Fascinatin’ threads here, girlfriends! Then there’s the cuttlefish: able to literally change gender and coloration on a whim! But we’re not whimsical, are we? Lord, it takes hours of delightful preparation for me to become Eloise, so I would be a constantly primping and preening raven, which is known to mutually preen other ravens. Dare we indulge in such primal intimacy?

4 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

I love your cuttlefish analogy!  In a sense it is a reflection of what some of us do.  But there is another reason ………….

Cuttlefish is my favourite food!  I eat them by the hundreds.  Just as well you chose to be a raven, otherwise I might have scooped you up!

Kathleen
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 132

The chameleon of coarse! I can change!

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

A Fly…

Gen… 💋

“The lord in his wisdom made the fly”

” Then forgot to tell us why”

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by Amanda Burton. Reason: Felt like it
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

I too, had to resort to the Internet for an answer to my deepest questions.

Turns out I am a Brown Bear.

Cute, cuddly, solitary, loud, dangerous, territorial, fiercely protective.

I’m Not much of a fisherman though, but when I dance in a dress I look cute (but kinda silly, like a circus bear)

The second suggestion was an eagle, but I resent the implication that I am bald and have a large beak! (How did the Internet know?!)

Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Replies: 53

Hi Stephanie!  I would say Wolf!  Solitary and alone. In the the Shadow of the moonlight, silenced by snow! Though lately I have found others to run with!! A pack!   Hugs Pru

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 719

Oh and last but not least a peacock or here again in OZ as we CD’s also like to show off our “plumage”.

I should have included lyrebirds in this para as well as peacocks

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1507

A bird I would say. Mostly for my brain. I can be a bird brain.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 554

A Fly…

Gen… 💋

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Roberts
      Princess
      Registered On: May 20, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 426

Thanks Stephanie for this post. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the responses.

I am a labrador guide dog… reliable and quiet, but with a great personality and wicked sense of humour.

Love from Stephanie the Labrador 🦮

Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 71
      Replies: 719

A seahorse, (cos the male can give birth….( a bit of a stretch to crossdressing… but “WTHell)

On land a Chameleon, cos they can change colours, just like we CD’s like to, (how ever briefly or not),change our genders).

Not to mention that there were/are two CD groups in OZ who were/are named after these two animals.

(Sadly the one in Perth fell over some years ago… Was the first CD group meeting I ever attended.

Oh and last but not least a peacock or here again in OZ as we CD’s also like to show off our “plumage”.

Mine are my period ball gowns…..Espaecially the marie Antoinette, with the “piled up high” wig.

Now that is “plumage”…

Caty

Marti
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 5, 2019
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 43

Hi Stephanie,

I followed Alisha’s lead. I found and completed the spirit animals fun quiz.

Turns out I’m destined to be kingfisher, which would never have occurred to me. There was a rather serendipitous sentence at the end of the commentary, almost I-Ching like in nature, given my very recent arrival here :

“The kingfisher totem reminds you to ask yourself: are you ready to dive into something new or have you been avoiding it?”

Spooky !

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Sa•man•tha
      Managing Ambassador
      Registered On: January 21, 2018
      Topics: 392
      Replies: 1633

This is fun, love it Steph! 😋

A girl I was friends with asked me this when we were eighteen.  What animal am I.

I told her I was a bear.  A small black one.  She asked what animal I thought she was.  I told her, a river otter.

What’s that got to do with crossdressing?  This friend was the first person who told me I was a girl…she recognized it without me telling her anything.  She’s in river otter heaven now but I’m still a small black bear. 😊

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 182

Hi Stephanie I would be best described  as a Jaguar, feline smooth  slick and well hidden. I think that describes Sarah well. Only one thing lets me down I’m not a a predator.

Love Sarah xx

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 23, 2017
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 409

I asked my dog Delaware , and she said to take the 10 question evaluation at  iHeartdogs………”what dog are you?” and came out a Labrador Retriever…………Delaware says………..”yep………..figures………..”   karley

Alisha Alex
      Lady
      Registered On: November 28, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 36

I just took “my spirit animal” quiz and the answer that I’m a snake 🐍 lol.
      Come to think of it. I believe it is kinda true. Sometimes I feel I need to shed skins. To switch dressing as male and female.

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 308

Great topic Steph, I had to think about it but came up with the obvious animal for me.  Quite clearly, I would be a puppy dog – loyal, playful, caring, protective and love going on long walks.  Also eat pretty much whatever I see and despite that still maintain my girlish figure!!!  I would truly enjoy being petted; heck, rub my belly/scratch behind my ears and I’m yours.  Now it would be a bit tougher to figure out what breed of dog, I’d be; I’d settle for a Heinz 57.  Stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best

Hugs, Krista

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual

Hello Stephanie..

Good topic but it does make you think…………………..I was going to pick an owl…but you know who ” nicked” it!!

I’m going to be a bit vain…and pick. …….Bird of Paradise….she wears beautiful colours, is very exotic and people clamour to catch a glimpse of her….everything grace would adore…and handily she can sit atop the highest tree, which is great for whale watching…..and making sure the Catwoman doesn’t ” leave” anything in her garden…

big huggs Steph,

Grace xx

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Of course!   After all you are a Lady bird now, aren’t you ma’am?

I will keep an eye on your lawn, when I am up top, and if I see Puss in boots squatting on it I will drench her with a water spout.

There is something ….  just a little thing …. troubling me.  Its just that …………………………..  No, I can’t bring myself to tell you.  I will ask Amanda to whisper it in your shell like.

I would hug you if I could, but I don’t have arms!

Love Steph  💋

Amanda Burton
        Baroness - Annual

Grace sweetie as if I would leave parcels in your garden. Hell of garden pond to accommodate Moby Dick sweetie.

I had you down as a dove sweetie, a symbol of love, peace, unity, and hope, then a pink flamingo, but I do love your choice sweetie. Well your in paradise and Stephanie having a whale of time, and i am curled up in my favourite chair, and stevie having a hoot somewhere, oh what a wonderful life. Love & Huggs puss in boots.

stephanie plumb
          Baroness - Annual

Amanda dear …

I think I prefer your pink flamingo choice. Flamingos represent beauty, balance and Grace, and can be confident and flirtatious. And pink is for femininity and innocence.

There is something Sssshhh! (whisper) we need to tell her ….   Can you do it? ….. I’m scared I might upset her. It’s a very sensitive subject.

Here goes.  I noticed it while spouting off as lots of toads cascaded off my hump. Looking up I caught a glimpse of  what looked like a male Bird of Paradise in the tree top.  It’s just that she has, bless her purple boots, got it topsy-turvy!    Female birds of paradise wear the drab!  Its the males what are popinjays and have all the bright plumage!

Or should we just keep it to ourselves?

She can come and stand on one leg in the shallow end of the pool, anytime, and I will serenade her with whale song. You will have to stand on the bank – cats don’t like water I believe – but watch out for the mole hills.

Where do you leave your parcels?

Love from Moby v****    🐳

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Stevie Steiner
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 799

Great question but scary – I just binge watched 3 seasons of Zoo!!

My animal would have to a chameleon.   I can change how I look depending on  the situation.  Drab if I have to be, colorful if I can be.  My bird would an owl.  Quiet and in the background but always looking and observing.  And an owls always a good ‘bird’ to have around!

Stevie

Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 534

A Siamese cat. unseen most of the time, inobtrusive, but dangerous when cornered.
      great topic.
      Regine

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 701

Hi Stephanie,

I don’t think that this really relates to my crossdressing, but say we are reincarnated and come back as an animal. Then I want to come back as a dolphin.

Kay

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual

Well good morning, Moby Dick, truly one of the most graceful animals on the planet.

I think probably say a cat, I like freedom to go were I want to, I’m not a great mixing person socially, but tend to love everyone first before I sort out the nasty ones. Often walk away from conflict, but can be dangerous if needed to defend myself. Fussy eater that for sure, love my home comforts, and that special chair, thats mine. Always grooming, I like to look my best. I am generally a soft cuddly lovable person,” well that is my opinion” obviously!!. But basically I love their inquisitive sense of adventure and freedom, and ability to bond as we do in CDH. Through trust and love

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Ahhhh  Amanda darling –  I want to stroke you …..

What’s this purring about Moby Dick – I’m a female whale I’ll have you know!

Virtually stroking while you purr contentedly.  😻

Eventually though you will jump off the chair, have a stretch and  be off to Grace’s garden for a you know who what.

Amanda Burton
          Baroness - Annual

Stephanie sweetie, I think your splitting hair here now, every one knows Moby Dick was a C/Dressing whale. I do like a good stroke, but I guess I would have to have a bath as I would smell all fishy afterwards, which could give out the wrong signals to the local Tom. (if only). Well as for fertilizing Lady Grace’s lawn I thought I use the mole holes, ready made WCs. Absolutely no way tell m’lady about the bird of paradise she is still very fragile at being upgraded, hence the pond being deeper. I did think flamingo was good, but a whale, dolphin, flamingo, a gargoyle looking cat, and a laughing owl, may be to much for the neighborhood.

stephanie plumb
            Baroness - Annual

Lady Scarletts Safari park  – but no visitors for a while.

I must point out that I DO NOT smell of nasty fishess’s.   I’m  a cross dressing mammal like you.   I’m jealous – you can dress up in lovely boots and hats and bandana’s and stuff.   Nothing fits me!  Size 100, boo hoo!

Grace had better start digging again- I am rapidly filling this pond up.

Amanda Burton
            Baroness - Annual

Well Mrs Moby, I must admit my outfit are exquisite, but we can turn that trawler’s net around you into string one piece, oh the LGBT community will be so jealous of you sex see through  outfit. Well I can see the pond is a problem and Grace has sacked the mole digger. I feel another “free willy”  campaign rising ( no not an anti tucking organization) but save our pond from Mrs Moby,  Opps I mean save Mrs Moby from the pond. All donations to Grace Scarlett ‘s safari emergency appeal /Moby home. com

Grace Scarlett
            Baroness - Annual

I can see Rei Durden panicking now..” free willy, free willy”….quick, tie it up !!!!!

Viewing 28 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.