Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Had to regrout the bathtub this morning.  But once that was done I shifted gears into girly mode. Slipped on my boyshort panties (love them), put on my new leggings on, my new bra that my wife bought me, a big bust line, and a thin t shirt.  Making some sourdough whole wheat bread, cleaning the kitchen, doing some laundry ( hanging them outside is a bit exciting when dressed),  Between bread risings did a facial and now working on my nails.

A stephanie day for me.  Hope you all are having as much fun!!

Anonymous

I’ve been lucky enough to be in girl mode all week. Wore a nice red dress for my walk this morning. I tend to do the cooking around here anyway but I had to wobble over to the rain collection system in my pumps and make sure the sump pump was operating, lol. I did have a video consult with a rep (Lewis) from Jecca Blac this morning, that went well. Was called ma’am though, lol. I thought that was for older (than me) ladies but I guess not. I’m really appreciating their service, anyway sorry for the ad but it was one of the most girly things I’ve ever done. Oh and since I came out to my daughter this week that means I can finally put all my makeup in my bathroom drawer instead of hiding it in my closet, so I did that too.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous
      Lady

Been wearing my flats, panties, leggings, a red underwire lacy bra with my D silicone forms and a teal womens tee shirt all day. Hair back in a ponytail. I love to cook so I recently finished cooking a 3 bean soup to freeze for quick grab dinners in the future, and a salmon and oyster stew for tonights supper. Came here to see what was happening before pouring myself a cocktail. Just another rainy lazy day at home for Michelle.

Sourdough bread…. mmmmmm.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

How fun.

Hugs, Liara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Sleeping every night en femme, bra, breast forms, silk french knickers, camisole and nightgown.

Always underdressed in cami and panties during the day. (Hot Australian summer means I’ll sdaly have to ditch the cami under my male drab t shirt.

Also have some lingerie laundry to do when my beloved goes out to play grandma.

Caty.

Sylvia
      Lady

Just changed in my Female Attire after diner :

I’m wearing a pair of black 20 den Pantyhose , black Suede High Heels ,

a pair of black Panties , a black Bra , black underdress and a nice BROWN wig to upset te colour picture a bit !

Love Sylvia 💋

Hope Roberts
      Baroness

I have been in girl mode all day, started out doing a mani/pedi and then a bath and close body shave. I was going out shopping with my wife so I had to look good. Now I changed out of my jeans and in a skirt and flats.

This is the first time I’ve been fully dressed in front of my wife, just sat relaxing by the log fire, chatting about my dressing. Hoping for happy times ahead

Sabrina
      Lady

Just did a little shopping, needed a few pairs of tights.

Anonymous

wearing my panties

Getting the house cleaned and fixing dinner while she is at work. I am in only panties and think I scared the UPS guy!

Wife at gym, put on my favorite orange dress ( for the fall), light brown pantyhose a black shoulder wrap. Can’t wait for my wife to come home to see how nice I dress for her lol!

Candace

My wife is out at the hairdressers so I’m busy doing housework. I’m dressed in bra, knickers, black tights & a top just long enough to cover my bottom. How do I feel? Just feels natural to be dressed as Kimberly

Flower
      Princess

Have a long bubble bath, shaving my body, putting on silk pantyhose, a slip,a red bra and panties a red laced dress and a brown wig black heels and red lipstick. Waiting for the boyfriend.

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?