Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls. I just wanted to know what are we wearing. I decided to put on some brand new leggings with knee high socks, new boots, and a cute blue blouse. I wish my makeup skills were perfect so I could go all the way.

Well, I’m on the 2nd week of a 2 week hiatus (not from CoVid, mind you) from work.  Got on my brunette wig, full makeup, black dress with blue shimmer, black bra, black G-string, suntan pantyhose and my black wedge pumps.  Feels so great to have Rachel time.

Diana W
      Lady

I’m wearing a long wraparound skirt, that I love.  And a cute glittery top.  I feel so pretty.

I’m wearing red leggings and a white turtleneck, white fur-topped boots. And of course a bra, panties, makeup and jewelry.

Still in holiday mode here in a long wool skirt with black hose and boots with a cowl neck sweater. Also a good wig day when cold out so have my light brunette cleo wig with earrings.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?