• This topic has 10 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by udcd.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Ladies,

From a warm and sunny Melbourne Christmas Eve

Since I’m not out to anyone but a (very!) reluctant SO I’ve been pondering what to “under”wear tomorrow for Christmas lunch.

On top will be the classic male shorts and polo shirt, underneath some lovely lacy pink panties by Wacoal and a silk singlet by Ginia here in “Oz”.

What are others plans?

Caty

Hi, Caty

Hello from the United States!

I am also under for the most part and for Christmas Eve, I will wear new red satin panties (VS). For Christmas, candycane boyshorts that I found in London a few years ago at Heathrow. My go to Christmas tradition!

Cheers and happy holidays!

Ginny

Anonymous

Caty….

I’m literally “over dressing” for Christmas day….new red flowing dress, gold flecked hose and black ankle boots……and all the trimmings………sorry, it has to be done!!

Merry Christmas, whatever your wearing….grace xx

Sky-blue  micro-fibre panties

with a matching bra.

Merry X-mas to all of you.

Hi Caty, I too will be overdressing, as it will just be me and my SO, and by the sounds of all the presents she has for me, changing several times, lol.
      That said, I underdress all the time, pretty panties, bra, and “Daringly Nude” lipstick:-). oh, and thigh highs.
      Merry Christmas darlings
      Regi

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Caty!  I have ready a new, oh so soft, red camisole with a hint of lace ( sadly sans forms ) and a rather skimpy pair of lace trimmed panties.  Under a red beret, green cowl neck sweater and black leggings.  Night time attire shall consist of red nail polish and a green babydoll, baby.  😊

It is Christmas afterall!

Anonymous

Christmas Eve in total drab at my brother in law’s. Can’t risk a cami or bra strap being felt my a relative’s hug. Christmas will be the same, a couple relatives will be stopping by. I will be total Kay in my mind.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

Maybe risk a little nail polish on the toes??  One foot red, one foot green?  It would be so festive, and excusable!😁

Stevie

Anonymous

Hi Stevie!

My toes are always polished! I use Sally Hansen color: 120 Diamonds, my favorite color! The only time they are not is when I go swimming with grandchildren or go to the doctor. And I am thinking that it’s ok to start leaving the polish for doctor appointments.

Kay

For Christmas Eve, I’m wearing a white Vanity Fair Flattering Lace high cut panty, jet black Hanes Silk Reflections pantyhose and a white nylon with lace trim camisole.  For Christmas Day, I will break out my traditional red Victoria’s Secret 2nd Skin Satin high cut panties and a red camisole. These panties are only worn on Christmas Day, laundered and the returned to the bottom of my panty drawer. Merry Christmas 🎄 to all here at CDH!

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋❤️🥂🎄

udcd
      Lady

I underdress every day. Today is a cute pair of Aerie boy shorts with a Christmas tree on the backside.
      Tomorrow it will be Soma super soft enbliss hipsters- red and black Buffalo check with black lace waist!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?