Viewing 41 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls, this is going to be a difficult poll, especially for me as i’m bound to have forgot a colour! just to narrow it all down, i’m going to say shades of a colour such as baby blue or turquoise will be in shades of blue. Unless patently obvious like Pink, this will have its own vote. Fiona’s prediction…. red! I shall make it multiple choice to simplify it a bit 🙂 . I have left the common colours with their own vote box.

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

I guess most Autumnal colours (including brown), and shades of purple and blue are my “go to” colours with black and white being highly useful “go with anything” colours. But saying that I also do pink and red (I’m wearing a bright pink skirt at the moment). Probably yellow is the one colour I seen to have nothing of.

Anonymous

Ms. Fee,

Easiest thing to answer for me. Anybody who knows me knows that my 100% favorite color is purple. By far.

Gaby 💜

Marianne
      Ambassador

I have clothes I like in most colours. Blue, green, red, black, and white seems to dominate my wardrobe though. I’m a sucker for flower prints, especially roses.

Fiona.

Got me again, yes its red but only because I’m a massive footie fan (English Footie that is) and my team Manchester United (yep I’m the one – live in Manchester and suport UTD others in the UK will understand how ironic this is) play in red. Guess this makes me a lil red devil lol.

Just a little of topic perhaps but then nothingis more important than footie lol.

(I’ve just put on my tin hat and got a fire extinguiser ready – just in case)

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Love most colors!(and as you might imagine have most all in Cyn’s Boutique!) Blue cause brings out my eyes; red cause it just looks great; sparkly colors for clubbing ; and black cause-duh LBDs!
      Cyn

I love Blue and Green the most and I have it in bras, thongs, panties. Also in skirts and dress.
      My first adult dress is a Dark Blue Maxi dress. I still wear it. White is good for tops

Vicki E.

Hello Fiona,

I wear White, Black, Blue, and Pink bras and panties and also nighties I also have bras and panties in Nude colour as well.

Anonymous

All the dark shades I like as a guy but as a girl, I just love white, nude and pastel shades as well. Sadly my wardrobe isn’t much diverse yet

Anonymous

My female self likes bright colours especially aqua blues and the lighter pinks but there are so many pretty colours out there.

I think for blending in, neutral colors like white, black and/or grey work best but I so love red and how I look in red.  I chose red, along with blue and green cos these seem to work with my skin color.  Of course black and white go with just about anyone’s skin color.

How about floral patterned fabric, on white background or flowers on black background

Anonymous

Maroon/Burgundy
      I don’t know why exactly, but I seem to have a lot of this color in my little wardrobe of pretty underthings. I don’t know if they count as a shade of red or not???
      Signed,
      Colorblind Crossdresser 😉
      xxx
      Brandy

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Also a couple years go the “in colors” seemed to be coral and mint green so I have lots of that too!
      Cyn

Gee thanx Cyn lol

Well I am from a couple years ago, so I guess it makes sense, that and Emerald Isle ancestry.

Danielle
          Lady

My favorite colors bar hot pink black dark blue well any blue

While I have a plethora of clothing items in many colors, I’m always on the lookout for undergarments in shades and pastels of blue/green, seafoam, of that sort. I also seem to have a fair amount of tops and dresses in mixed earthy tones.

For undies: pink, white, black, and like Tammy, flower patterns on just about any undies are cute. And any knickers that are sheer……

For outerwear: black skirts, pink/red/blue tops, and I have several floaty white summer dresses.

Jewelry: gold/silver with a hint of red or pink stone.

I like bright colors, especially for tops.  Skirts can be dark or prints.  I once had a ‘killer’ red dress that got me a lot of attention in the CD clubs.  It was bright red.

I have this obsession for yellow thigh boots, not that I’d wear them out as fashion, unless I was walking Bourbon Street!  I started this obsession after running across a female modeling them on a specific website.  The rest of her outfit was black and silky.  Those boots stood out like a surrender flag.  I couldn’t stop looking/admiring/wishing I had a pair.  Not long after I ordered a pair for myself.  Then one pair led to another, and another, then other colors as well.  I like white and light blue too.  I did eventually buy black and red, but preferred the brighter colors.

Where did u get ur Boots?

Local brick & mortar store  R

an Online store ?

Danielle
          Lady

<p style=”text-align: left;”>hi I am new here I a closet crossdresser I’m epileptic so I live with my parents don’t want them to know and I want to know if there’s no way I can cross as a lady should I just stay in the closet</p>

Danielle
      Lady

I like hot pink all kinds of blue and black

Brandy,

The colors “Maroon/Burgundy” are a perfect match for your name! 😀😁😄 (LOL  , they are the color of some wines, Brandy is a type of wine as is “Burgundy” wine)

Anonymous

Gotta love pink, red, black, and purple. Blue’s up there too. Yellow can be nice but it has to be the ‘right’ yellow.

I like all colors as they can always go good with any kinda skirts suit..jst knowing how to pair them up is the key.xoxo

Scarlett398
      Princess

Mines black for sure – under garments, dresses, skirts, heels, boots, booties, etc. Even Scarlett here looks great in black!

Hi,

Colors, colors, colors, I simply adore colors!!!!! Of course I favor pink, purple, periwinkle, and shades of light blue. My wardrobe is full of colors. As a woman, I am delirious about colors, simply mad Darlings!!!!!

Man clothes are much too dreadfully dull, My Dears! lol

Oh, the joys of being a woman are seemingly endless, Luv, Nikki

all it what’s i feel like day i alway’s wear women’s clothes i threw out my men’s shit long ago so i need to keep in mine of what i’am doing that day

Anonymous

Red, Wine, Burgundy, peach, black,  pink,

It really depends on the mood. 😊

I love all the colors stated.  I do have many outfits that are black, red, and burgundy.  I often will try a new color to how I look in it, so I guess, I’m still experimenting.  I have to say it is fun!

Turquoise,  cobalt, rose red and rose yellow

Red! It’s just right

For me the brighter the red the better

Rose Red and Ruby Red R my favorite reds

Black …

… like my soul.

😉

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

The colors u really like fall under the red category: Crimson & Burgundy. Though i am fond of “intelligent shades of blue” 😉

Kay Smith
      Lady

[quote quote=155669]Red, Wine, Burgundy, peach, black, pink,

It really depends on the mood. 😊

[/quote]
      You got it girl friend 🤗 Kay

Pink is a favorite color of mine. I really like sneakers and t-shirts I guess because I can get away with it in drab…to a point anyway. Dawn

I tend to dress according to the season’s, plus I have white hair and I find that Pastel type of colors seem to match my skin tone and hair. However Pink’s bring out the vibrate color of my hair, black for me is seductive, purple sensual, red for being devilish, beige/white for easy mix and match leggings, blouses, tank tops… Trisha

I’ve just recently started buying for myself and so admittedly there’s probably a bit of overcompensation by intentionally picking girly colors: I love a good wine red or burgundy, purple, fuschia, pink of course, and floral patterns that combine any and all of the above… though I do have a fondness for classic black in both modes.

Though I do not have a lot to chose from, yet, I have stuck with Black, Red and White. These seem to mix and match well in all combinations.

Yellows and Greens do something weird to my look.

Davina

My favorite is pink.

I have an outfit that is all pink:

pink blouse

pink above the knee skirt

pink shoes

pink pantyhose

pink purse

Pink earrings

Pink lipstick

I’m known as The Pink Powder Puff

Hi Martha 🙂 . Pink!! lol, a girl after my own heart! Pink is my favourite colour too!! 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Absolutely Martha!

Pinks and pastels with floral prints! Give me those and I am happy. But I have a very retro mindset.

Best

Michelle

I started my wardrobe with lingerie in white and black, then added red(was hard to find), then blue and purple, and last pink(finally found baby pink in the last few months). Clothes have followed in almost the same color order. I don’t have anything in green and orange and grey I have as accent colors. Black lingerie is the color I have the most of. The colors of my clothes have a balanced ratio.

Anonymous

I lean strongly in favor of black, both in guy mode and as Bettylou; my other color is maroon, being the official color of Army/Air Force medical services AND Texas A & M.

Yellow tops with white bottoms! Yum!

Hi Fiona as I am a secret /underdresser I have very little ‘outerwear’ ,but do have a lovely selection of undies in all colours ,very favourite colour in bras and panties is white ,saying that at present I am wearing a lovely set of matching floral patterned undies in soft pastel colours . Michelle xx

Anonymous

3 colours are my favourite, usually pink, but particularly like pale blue matching bra and panties , also white because it was the colour of my mum’s corsellettes and open bottom hurdles and panties that I used to wear when I first started wearing her lingerie at 13 years old in 1961

Anonymous

Just thinking and it seems very strange, I posted earlier that one of my favourite colours is pink, especially in bra and panties in women’s clothes, but I wouldn’t be seen dead wearing a pink jersey or shirt as a man, don’t really understand this,

Anonymous
      Lady

I really like pink panties. I like orange tops and skirts. I seem to get less flack at home wearing black and green. I do have one yellow dress that is one of my favourites.

I don’t have a fave colour, but i based it on what is in my wardrobe.  I prefer solids, no floral prints or stripes, …

For outer wear (blouses, skirts, dresses), it is black, pink, blue, and red.  I do have one orange blouse.

Undergarments, it is the 3 basic colours, black, white, and nude/skin.

Most of my swimsuits are solid colours too, but I can get with with more brighter neon colours than normal clothing.

Definitely blue and purple are my favorites along with black

Viewing 41 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?