Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What are your favourite heels, and why?

I have some booties I love, 2 1/2 inch heel only but they look great and are quite comfortable.

But my fave ‘dressy’ heels are gold dancers strappy sandals with a 2 inch heel.

Pumps with 3 1/2 inch heels.

Diane

Flower
      Princess

My favorite pair of high heels are black and silver 4 and half inch heels.

Anonymous
      Lady

Rachel only has one pair of shoes which are Black Mary Janes with a 2 in heel. I find them comfortable and give me that little bit of extra height whilst not giving any problem for driving in
      Rachel

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Most of my heels are 4 in pumps. Been wearing pantyhose, heels and bras since I was 4. For me, pantyhose and heels are a separable combination.

Anonymous
      Lady

I love my four inch pumps but I’m tall so my most comfortable heels are two inch kitten heels on strappy sandals. Flats for around the house.

Snap, give or take an inch…

My glittery gold 3″ strappy sandals are the most comfortable shoes I own – I adore them!

I tend not to walk everywhere in them because they don’t work too well in mud, and I want to keep them nice for occasions, such as shows or clubs, especially when dancing is involved.

Otherwise, my white trainers are my go-to. I walk absolutely everywhere in them and am consequently ordering some Odour Eaters… 😊😊😊😊😋

Barb Wire
      Lady

Geez! You gotta be in good shape to wear the skyscrapers!

I love my 5 1/2″ pumps! They are comfortable for about 5 minutes, but I suck-it-up for vanity. Actually, there are times when I don’t even notice I’m wearing them, like they’re a part of me. And it feels good walking in them. Such a sexy/feminine feeling, especially when crossing my legs s l o w l y …

It’s amazing how much more comfortable my 3″ black patent shoes are compared to my pumps. Just as sexy with the right “Power Outfit”.

Glenn Close, I love you!

Hugs, Barb 🤗

Lynda Jones
      Baroness - Annual

I love my 9West 4″ strappy sandals they are so comfortable and fit. Also knee high black boots with 3″ heel. Would love to have pumps but have not found any that my heel does not slip out of.
      what I love about Zappos I can order try on wear on carpet and return.

This time of year it’s a pair of brown lace up booties with 3 inch block heel, because they’re so cute, and they really are all day comfortable too. In warmer weather it’s going to be wedge sandals, probably around 4-5 inches. Also comfy and oh so sexy. Either way, I love what they do for me also.

Bridgette

Anonymous
      Lady

I have owned a LOT of shoes over the years and have discovered a quality pair can be both cute/sexy AND comfortable. I have had great luck with Vince Camuto’s. They have become my favorites as they are everything I could ask for. They do cost a little more than cheaper brands but I can wear a pair of 4” heels all day without problems. The 5” are still wearable but by the end of the day I am ready to have them off.
      🍷C

Angela Booth
      Hostess

I have quite a few pairs and it depends what I am doing. For daily wear it is flats to maybe a 1″ heel. I even have a some unsexy wellies for the gardening and trainers for exercising.When I go out then the higher heels are out of the closet.

Barb Wire
        Lady

“Wellies”!! Most useful footwear ever! Thank you, Great Britain!

Ms Booth, there’s nothing more sexy than a lady in garden-boots commanding her sheers!

Hugs, Barb ✂

Angela Booth
          Hostess

Yes Barb Wellies are an essential in the garden when one is pruning ones bush to show off her Clematis….

Barb Wire
            Lady

Well done! Pure Marigold!

😊 Barb

Anonymous

A pair of plain red patent kitten heel courts. Why? So simple, so sexy.

Connie

xxx

Peep toes with freshly painted nails makes me feel so femme.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

My favorite heels are my Dexflex Comfort “Jeanne” black patented 2.5″ heeled pumps from Payless; I wish that place hadn’t closed.

They’re my favorites because they are comfortable to walk in, they bring back memories and “other” because they were my first pair of ladies heeled shoes.

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I picked “other” since the ones I like is because of how they feel and how high they are. The favourite is many times the favourite of the week – the one I just bough.
      However right now winter coming back and then I’m pulling out some very high heel boots that I been longing to wear. They are something like 6″ heel and 1″ beige platform with black upper part (got a pick of them in my gallery).

/kt

Sylvia
      Lady

Dera Candy,

The first pair I got are still my favourite !
      I can walk in them like they were flats , so they are very comfortable as well.

Love Sylvia.

Open toe mule heel. 1) Everyone loves a good heel…right? Even though i’m 6′-1″ barefoot, heels accentuate my long thin legs. The heel is also a little blocky so I walk and balance more confidently. 2) Open-toe so I can see my painted nails. 3) it is very flexible style…very casual to a little more dressy. Its all in how you accessorize. 4) The open back helps my larger sized foot fit comfortably. The elastic on the sides also helps it stay snug on my foot when i walk. 4) and of course, it black.

Avon Shoes | Cushion Walk Fashion Mule | Poshmark

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Jamie Taal.

I have had several favorite pairs of heels over the years (most of them lost to massive purge some years back). I used to have this beautiful pair of black pumps with a 2.5″ heel that had a beautiful flower and vine embroidery on them. Those were by far the most comfortable heels I have ever owned or wore. I could wear them all day and night no problem.

Right now my favorite pair is my scrappy cheetah print sandals with a hot pink 3″ heel. I also have some wedge sandals that have a cork sole and black straps that I love also. They’re really comfy too. The cheetah print ones are just too cute not to love.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Candy, I can’t decide, so I’ll go with it depends on what I’m doing and when

If I’m glammed up, I have 3 inch metallic gold strappy sandals

everyday around the house, it is my fluffy Dalmatian slippers or my cerise flats

out in light snow, I have lovely black leather just-below-the-knee boots or my ladies ankle high hiking boots

out in heavy snow, I just ordered some nice ladies tan coloured cuffed boots (arriving next week)

in the summer, leopard print thongs

when I visit Oz, I love my bright red 3 inch pumps

at the office, my 3 inch black pumps or my 2 inch slingback

And that’s why we all have so many pairs of shoes, oh I have so many more, not quite Imelda Marcus but I really don’t have any more room to store them.

Thanks for the question, Have a lovely rest of the weekend, Hugs, Krista.

Krissy
        Lady

Anything that’s more than 5inch heel I love ❤ especially in pink or leopard print or black. Heels are my biggest love at the moment 😍 and can’t wait to buy my next pair!

My favotite herls are 3 inch pumps. Payent. My other favorite is block heels. I love the clipclop on hard wood or concrete. I have 4 and 5 in heels, but they are too tall for me anymore. 3 in is most comfortable.

Padgette Parker

Mie are my pink 4 inch heel, one inch platform open toes, I believe I am wearing them in one of my photos.
      I can wear them most of the day, dance, or cook in them, just love them
      Hugs, Regi👸💖

Don’t think I could wear stilettos. I’d like to wear low heeled , flat shoes, or strappy sandals.
      Liz

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

Three and four inches heels.

Gisela

Anonymous

I’m a little older now so I go for a 2-3″ heel don’t care stiletto or block they both make my legs and bum look good. I do love my black suede thigh high boots, about a 3″ heel but super sexy with a short skirt.

Anonymous

I prefer 3″ heels, either slim or block. I’ve tried up to 5″, and  that was a disaster just waiting to happen! Ha! I like pumps, strappy heels and wedges. Boots with at least a 2″ heel, just over the knee. It’s all about how I want to feel!

Hugs, Lisa

My Favorite heels are white 5″ with peacock heels. I have no problem wearing them for 4-5 hours and they make me feel very fem also makes my legs and butt look great. One drawback being 6’1″ flat footed is that im a very tall Gal

Jasmine
        Lady

Don’t sweat it I was skeptical when I got my first though high platform boots 3″ wedge with a 6″ heel and I’m 6’2″ but I still rock them you got this

Anonymous

I’m partial to my pair of 4-inch leopard print pumps. Just, sooo sexy.

I love all kinds of heels, but I really love taller heels. I think it is both the look and the challenge of mastering such a femme item. The calf pain the next day is well worth how wonderful they make me feel and look.

Krissy
        Lady

Now I’ve mastered walking in them as a female friend gave me lots of pointers. I’ve got a few different size heels and even got myself a pair of 6inch and 9inch heels, im so glad I’ve got it down to a tee and I can’t thank my friend enough, in heels is like a dream and I can’t get enough of them, can see why cis women get shoe fetishism as will never have enough heels! Love heels and a mini skirt xx

I totally agree that a girl can never have too many heels. It is a good addiction to have…having 120 pairs ranging from 6″ to 10″, I am always searching to expand my collection.

zeezee
      Duchess

I love heels. My favorite pair is my black patent six inch heels with a one inch platform. The are a high-end name brand found as new at a thrift store. They feel so sexy any I wear them with jeans, skirts, and dresses. I have not been out but I am looking forward to the day.

Nothing excites us girls like being in heels to feel totally feminine. I too have dozens of pairs of everything. When dressing up I adore three inch pumps which feel great and give a girl that longer leg sensation. I also love strappy heels to show off my toes like most girls here and boots with a skirt on occasion. On being casual with jeans it might be mules or booties.

When I am out as a woman, I feel most comfortable in 2″ to 3″ heels. They have the right mix between elegance and praticability, especially when you walk around. I find it also easier to blend in when not walking in stilettos. Inside my house I of course experiment with higher heeled pumps, mules, sandals etc.

Jasmine
      Lady

1. Thigh high boots with a 2-in platform or better and at least five inch heels

2. Knee high boots also 2-in platform or better with a five inch heel or better

3. Wedge sandals 4 inches or better

4. And last but not least the one that started it all with my obsession with shoes high heeled platforms

Although in all honesty I’m just a sucker for beautiful shoes I just like the platforms because I like the way it stretches my legs since I’m already tall and I have athletic legs

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?