Viewing 33 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I would like to do so many things while dressed, however I usually only have a couple of hours per session and sometimes longer. To get the most out of my time I decided to focus on my favourite things to do..

• If there are some household chores to do, then I’ll do them – its nice to do ordinary day-to-day things.
      • If I have a new outfit, then I’ll take a picture.
      • If its lovely weather, I may have a wander in the garden.
      • My absolute favourite is to go for a walk, I love connecting with  nature. I have a few places to walk nearby (woodland, heathland); if I have a bit more time then I’ll drive to a nice place for a walk – usually a park or down by the sea

Whats your favourite thing to do and why ?

Krissy
      Lady

I just do all the things I do when I’m not in a skirt ( which is practically 0% ) I just watch telly, drink tea or coffee whilst occasionally adjusting my hair and adding another layer of lipstick 💄 x

Doing things around the house plus reading what everyone is up to here at CDH.

I have the luxury of being able to dress everyday but at the top of my list is shopping.

I put down cinema because it ahs been a real long time since I went to a movie and hope to see the new Top Gun movie.

Alanna

Alanna, Top Gun was awesome.  A little cliche in parts, but overall an excellent flick!  We liked it at least as much as the first if not more.  It does not disappoint.  I don’t want to like Tom Cruise, but damn it…he’s pretty good at what he does. They previewed the new Mission Impossible movie too and damn it…that looks awesome too.

I really love going to work en femme.

When it’s warm, walking around in the sunshine in a breezy summery dress is hard to beat.

Household chores, baking, lounging in the backyard, reading, fantasizing. Dreaming of the next steps to take on the journey

Anonymous
      Lady

One of the things not listed that I enjoy is driving long distances and driving my 94 corvette dressed.

When I can dress, I like to watch TN, be on the computer, play vids when dressed.  I also like to sleep in lingerie.  But, don’t get to much.  Still on the DL, and those I live with, I cannot tell them, and am not ready for the consequences when I do.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I love to take pictures when I get a new outfit! On the rare occasions I can fully dress, and have the house to myself, practicing my feminine walk in heels is wonderful! I also  just love doing normal things like having coffee, reading or catching up here on CDH. There is nothing like seeing your own lip prints on your coffee mug while you are all dressed!

💕Lara

I like dressing up in full and then venture out. I mostly take first my car, park it somewhere where it is safe, nice and not too crowded, and just enjoy being outside as a woman; in parks, in the city, etc. I dress more to blend in as a regular female rather than to stand out; typically in a classy dress with a cardigan, comfy heels and a matching handbag. I love discovering places, go sightseeing, do window shopping, etc. Hugs, Sandra

As I only dress in private at home I enjoy doing household chores, watching TV, reading and spending time on the computer, especially here on CDH talking with the other ladies.

XOXO
      Suzanne

Peta Mari
      Lady

I bet I’m unique in my fav thing to do. Hunting. My ammo bag is a salmon pink handbag.

Depending on season I’ll wear a skirt and tights or skinny jeans (snakes in summer time.) Hair tied back. A bit of lipstick and nail polish. (When your using a knife to process your bounty, the bright green or blue nails shows you where your fingers are. )

Dang it. Hunting is my fav thing when not dressing. But i still take the ammo bag.

Anonymous

A little restricted, even though have an accepting SO I do not leave the house not even into the garden. Unfortunately we have neigbours who overlook us. My SO doesn’t want anyone to know either. Other than that dress anytime. Katie.

Oddly enough, because of my current living situation, I can’t really hang at the house when I am dressed.  So my main activity is to go out shopping.  I don’t buy much of anything, but it is fun to find shops that are CD friendly and are excited to help find stuff for you to try on.  I have yet to sit down at a restaurant to eat, but I might try that next time.

Do just about everything as well. Will have the desire to be en femme and spend days doing the things I did as a male.

Anonymous

Submitted this vote on behalf of My Sweetie, Terri. She usually has a half day or so on the weekend. Chores that I dislike, like grocery shopping. I have noticed that certain home repairs are put off so she can buy items while femme. Whatever, the jobs get done anyway.

Eileen

Anonymous
        Lady

My wife doesn’t like grocery shopping either so I’ve done all of it for a few years now. I like it because women are more friendly in a grocery store and I get asked to get something off the top shelf all the time. Last week after getting an item for a nice lady she thanked me for being so tall and gave me a compliment on my hair which made me feel so nice. Sometimes they will even touch my arm. I never get female attention like that anywhere else.

I dress almost entirely while working from home. I’m a full time single dad so the opportunities are limited. I also drive to work partially dressed, having put loose clothing on over the top for the journey from the front door to the car 🙂 I’d like to go shopping en femme one day. Mika xx

I keep coming back to this question over and over again. I will write out a reply, read what I wrote and then delete it. My favorite things to do while I was dressed no longer exist in this overly sanitized world. The world of 2022 is much safer but I rather have the danger back.  Things were much more fun when it was still the Wild West out there.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

99% of my wardrobe is beautiful/romantic lingerie and I have a boyfriend, so without giving details you can take a guess as to what my favorite thing to do is while dressed. 😉

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

Most times that I’m dressed I’m working from home.  When I do have an opportunity to take a break I’ll take photos of my outfits and  makeup(getting much better at contouring and blending!).

When I have an opportunity to dress outside of working hours I’ll do household chores (dishes, laundry, clean countertops), watch television, and virtually window shop for new outfits.

-Natalie

Sara Todd
      Lady

My absolute favorite thing to do while dressed is to meet up with someone else and get partially undressed…….

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by Sara Todd.

Being closeted many of the activities listed don’t come into play for Natalie.
      I run a small business and once a week I would come into my office/workshop early to do desk work, which was my least favorite work related thing to do.
      But that’s when I would dress in my best office attire , generally a nice pencil skirt, pretty top , 2 inch heels and some of my favorite lingerie underneath. I wouldn’t have time for makeup and wig but it was so enjoyable. As soon as I finished dressing and sat down at my desk my actions and movements and thoughts became as feminine as I could ever get.

Natalie 💋💋💋

Hi! I selected Other because I present as female everyday. So for me dressing in my clothes to do what I do each day is just part of who I am now. Pending the weather that’s short shorts with cute tops, dresses, skinny jeans, and always cute fun tops. My fav is wearing dresses & heels! Cheers Girls!! 🤗

Anonymous

One of my very favorite things to do is to go out shopping as a woman. Why? Because that gives me an opportunity to actually be seen and treated as a woman in public. When I go shopping I have to interact with and talk with people, instead of just driving around (which is a lot of fun too!), so it makes me work on my feminine presentation more so that I will be seen as “just another woman” (which I take as a wonderful compliment) who is out running errands, instead of as a man in a dress.

Hugs,

Holly

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Alicen!   My favorite thing is just living.  I do not mean to sound simplistic but after so many years of hiding, just waking up every day knowing I can wear what I want and not have to worry about being “found out” by family and friends is my favorite thing.

Stevie

Hello, Ladies:

This is an interesting question; one that I don’t really have a ready answer for. If pressed, I would have to say that my favorite thing to do while being dressed is to slip into the new purchases that I have just bought at one of the local thrift shops that I frequent and to see just how I look in them in front of my mirror. For me there is just a certain thrill of looking at myself in something that is pretty and feminine and seeing a touch of beauty and femininity in the mirror’s reflection. But also, I would have to say that I totally enjoy just sitting in my easy chair while wearing a form fitting dress or a really cute top and just savoring the feeling of wearing something beautiful and feminine. There is just something about the feeling of having soft, feminine fabrics touching and hugging the curves of my body (such as those curves may be,) This may sound a little silly, but I find that there is just something about the scents of feminine apparel that fill me with an indescribable pleasure.

Great question Alicen,

I don’t think I could pick a single favorite but just being Sandy in fem is fantastic. I’m rather simple but should add  I always go out. I sort of have a bucket list but honestly don’t think about it. I will share a few precious things in no order

Meeting my friends out! This is always high up on my Fun. I have some fantastic and reliable friends that I meet with for lunches primarily. Sometimes we go a few times a month to a nice place and have wonderful conversation and visits and may take a walk along the waterfront. I also co-host a Girls Lunch Out and these are starting back now-always fun with 4 to 20 people.

A solo Sandy day. Maybe this is boring to some but the simple fact of living life as a female is wonderful for me. It could be mundane shopping even for guy clothes or shopping for family, I don’t care. I like to Live The Moment. If I’m out somewhere and something interests me I will do it. Maybe I’m out of town and there is a Brewfest, or band playing or wine tasting event-I will go have a great time.

Social, I am very social! I often randomly meet couples or groups and we will spend a night on the town or have a blast at a nightclub. The spontaneous excitement is great.

I started a Diary around 06 or 07 in case I ever want to share or go back and look. I have a flickr page where I’ve posted some of those days. Typing this reminds me of a day in Portland. Diary tittle is “Hey, I love your shoes”. I met a couple on a beautiful day. Flugate (I think it was) a RedBull event on the river day and the town was crazy and rocking. We had a fantastic time. We were first on the dance floor and I stayed till closing.

Simply put-Being Me

Sandy

I just do my regular hobbies, with the one addition of watching sad movies. There is something cathartic about putting on mascara and eyeliner and ugly crying to a sad movie.

kim dones
      Lady

I do all of that but also like to dress for my bfs

Jasmine
      Lady

Some of my favorite things to do while dressed clean my house or maybe just sit and read a good book have a glass of wine if it’s getting later in the evening cuz I still don’t feel comfortable going or in the daylight I might take a walk but mostly it’s just enjoy the moment

Most of all I love making love wearing lingerie. She gets into it sometimes and thats the best. We like to go shopping too.

Yesterday after coffee I changed out of my camisole and pantie sleepwear, slipped into my new girl jeans, sexy undergarments and new blouse, after a nice shower and shave.  Then spent the entire day baking bread, and working in the garden.  When my wife got home we relaxed with a toddy or two and an early movie, at home, but dressed all day.

Jenny Liu
      Lady

I always take pics/vids during my MTF transformation session.  When fully dressed, I will also take pics/vids so I can view/enjoy later.  This will allow me to see my “mistakes” and I’ll try to improve in the future.  After dressed-up, I typically chat/cam (via Google Chat) with other like-minded gurls.  If anyone is interested to chat/cam, please send me your Gmail address and we can communicate.

Jenny

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi…….I like to do most things on the list ……….. the “other” is grooming my three dogs ……….a little obedience training …………bathing them …….hanging out together ………….watching TV ……….dressed girly! They seem to enjoy my girly side.   Also, in the mornings…………I wear a skater dress with thin shoulder straps…..love the feel of my pony tail on my back …….have coffee and plan out my day sitting in a rocking chair…feeling so girly….my legs crossed….checking myself out in the mirror……..   relaxing my mind in a kind of meditative state…………..while the dogs are out ……….SO is still sleeping……..then make breakfast  and bring it to her and give her medications.  Presently, she does not see very well …… I have breakfast with her………as a girl!!! I have a SO APPROVED …..Pony Tail …….that makes me feel so girly!!!  We have a “game” of “What can you see?” ………..I wonder if she can make out the dress I’m in? ………………………..karley

Viewing 33 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?