Viewing 13 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Katey Doe
      Lady

Hello Ladies, what are your short and long term goals as far as a CD. I’m also looking for any advice or tips on how to accomplish my goals. I come to find out that my plans are just one way of getting there and may not be the best plan, so I’m always looking for better ideas.

I’ll start, my short term goal is to get comfortable to go shopping in person and buy Katey new items. I am working on it. I have completed two quick trips to the local store and purchased a few small items. With each trip I can feel the confidence building. So I feel that I should have no issue accomplishing my short term goal.

My long term goal would be to come out as a CD to my family and friends. This probably will not happen for a few years yet. My plan is to come out when I retire from the military. As of right now I’m still on track with that plan.

Thank you ladies for indulging me. I hope you have or you are having a GREAT DAY!! Love you all, Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey my goal is to come out of the closet, and release Sarah so she can be free.

Love Sarah

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Sarah, your goal is similar to mine. I hope it works out for you. Hugs Katey

Darling, Sarah…

If only I could help I would be around in a flash! The more I have ‘come out’ the more confident I have felt and the more confident one feels… well, that breeds even more confidence!
        If I can help…just say the word…

Hugs Polly

I  in a similar state Katey, going out and getting anything for Amy is a little worrisome. I would like to build confidence in buying and browsing through feminine items in the short term. In the long term I think I would like to be comfortable going out in public as Amy, even if its just for a drive.

XO Amy

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Amy, I love those achievable goals. The same as me here with confidence. I just got keep going until I feel comfortable. Thank you for replying. Hugs Katey

Katey

I don’t really have any plans yet. I love the thrill of shopping.   I love being Octavia. I don’t know if I can ever come out to family and friends.  I do want to pass as being a woman. I am already more feminine than most females that I know. If I were to come out it probably would not be a big surprise to anyone. I just don’t know if I can do it.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Octavia, I’m in the same boat with you. I want to come out but I’m not in the right place now. I will come out eventually, I know it. I want to let Katey be free and I don’t want to keep hiding her. Thank you for replying, Hugs-Katey

Full make up for me. Doesn’t matter if it’s me or someone else doing it.

Sivvi

Katey Doe
        Lady

I would love to have someone do my makeup. Hugs-Katey

Anonymous

Hi Katey i have many goals to achieve, the first one is to find the courage to come out to my wife and family I’ve been hiding my crossdressing for so long i don’t know what their reaction will be,

The next is to go out en femme and do some shopping, it would be nice to go into a big store and browse through the women’s fashion floors and pick out a few items to wear,

The next one would be to go out to a venue somewhere and be with other cross-dresser’s and spend a weekend or maybe a whole week being Rozalyne, these are my long term goals i just hope that someday they will come true xxxxx

Hugs Rozalyne x

Katey Doe
        Lady

Those are all very nice goals. I’m still I secret mode for now but emergency the tips time is right, here comes Katey full time. I think that would be nice to get away for the weekend end as my fem self. Thank you for sharing. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

My current goal is to partially come out of the shadows and find a GG who would share and enjoy my dressing with me.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi, that’s what I do, I put my big toe in and test the water before I jump in. You have nice goals thank you for sharing . Hugs Katey

Katey, my goal is get my SO to understand that dressing isn’t just a sexual thing, it is a fun thing which I wish to share with her.

Debbie

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Debbie, sounds like a great goal. Sounds like she knows of your CD. If that’s the case I would talk with your SO. It must be enjoyable to be dressed with no issues from your SO. I’m only guessing at this I don’t have a SO. Thanks for sharing. Hugs Katey

My goal is to just live my life as the best woman I can be.

Katey Doe
        Lady

WOW!!! Great goal. I think we should all add that goal. Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs Katey

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

This is pretty simple.  I just want to live as my authentic self.  Part-time initially.  Full-time ultimately.  Some level of physical transition.  HRT for sure.  I’m still debating what else.  I guess that makes me trans.

Getting there will take some time.  Overcoming the mental obstacles is the biggest challenge – work and my girlfriend.

Meeting your goals….the best advice I can give you is to get involved in CDH.  Make some local girlfriends and have some girly outings.  Moral support goes a long way to overcoming your anxieties.  It doesn’t matter how long it takes.  The important thing is to get out there and start having some fun.  Someday you’ll look back and wonder why it took you so long.

Wishing you the best!  Emily

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Emily, I love your goals I too wish someday I can be Katey full time but that’s sometime off. Thank you for you advice on my goals. Funny you said try and find local girls. I did a quick search here and found so many CD here in my area. Your right I’m gonna look back someday and ask myself what took you so long to get here. The mental block issue – uuggghhh I know that one way too well. I’m working on that one as well. The moral support is outstanding here at CDH all you ladies have helped me out and I cant’t thank you all enough. Hugs – Katey

While I would love to “come out” to all of my friends, it is not a realistic goal because of my overall demographic situation. I am very happy to have my wife and a very good friend who knows.
      From there I have some other goals.

• Loose enough weight to fit in some really cool styles.
      • Get fit enough where I get hit on in drab or if I EVER get brave enough in femme.
      • Compete in a second sprint distance tri-athalon.
      • Somewhere along the line, have my wife ask to borrow some lady clothes 😉
      • Get a third academic degree. (I have an associates and a bachelor(ette)s.
      • This reply was modified 3 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Vecca, you sound like you have a lot of energy I wish I could be like you. Those are all fantastic goals. I especially like the one where you lose enough weight that your wife will ask to borrow some of your clothes. Best of luck on attaining your goals. Hugs Katey

Anonymous

I’m a Crossdressing Closet Girl. I like having the option of both. For me it’s like being twins (not a split personality) David’s personality a typical accepted guy while Davida’s persona isis an unaccepted silent shadow. I guess my goal would be to find a balance and comfortableness with myself to dress masculine while at work. Come home shower and dress feminine and go to the grocery store.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Mae, I’m still a secret CD and I was able to find that comfort zone you are looking for. I underdress everyday so Katey is part of my work life and when I come home I shred my drab and become Katey. Thank you for posting. Hugs – Katey

My long term goal is to come out to my wife and that she accepts my cross dressing at home. If that could happen, it would be easier to tell her that I’m trans.

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Marci,

Love your goals, please keep us updated on your progression. Wishing you well and the best of luck. Hugs – Katey

Enjoying my feminine side while trying to balance my family life and keeping patty in the closet for now.

Hugs Patty

Katey Doe
        Lady

Hi Patty,

Those are great goals. Keep both lives going you can do it! Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Lisa, that sounds like a great goal. That would be nice to be able to come out and enjoy being Lisa full time. I hope you achieve your goal and I wish nothing but happiness. Hugs Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Hi Liz,

That is great, have your own breasts and your wife is ok with it. WOW, congratulations on that. Thank you for sharing, Hugs – Katey

Katey Doe
      Lady

Sounds like a great marriage. So happy for you Liz. Hug – Katey

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?