Tagged: 

Viewing 29 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Are you interested in the 2023 Keystone CD/TG contest? Select below and (if you are a baroness level or above) join the Keystone Attendees group here on CDH. If you’d like my contact info feel free to PM me and I’ll share mine so you can be aware of the CDH event and get together with your fellow members!
      Cyn

aLL- i AM POSTING THIS HERE AND IN MY POLL AND IN THEGROUP- IT IS A LIST OF WHO i COULD TELL IS DEFINITELY GOING, WHOSE VERY LIKELY, AND WHO IS A POSSIBILTY ; IF YOU HAVE UPDATES TO YOUR STATUS OR i MISSED YOU ON THE LIST PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY REPLYING TO THIS POST IN ANY OR ALL OF THOSE THREE PLACES AND I WILL UPDATE THE LIST CANT WAIT TO SEE YALL THERE! LAST UPDATED MONDAY MARCH 20, 2023-FEW ADDITIONS/MODIFICATIONS; FEW SUBTRACTIONS
      definite attending/WHICH hotel if known FIRSTTIMER/ ARRIVAL DATE IF KNOWN

1 LEAH SANTINI ?HILTON WED AFTERNOON 2PM ISH
      2 KELLY LEE ?HILTON SATURDAY 18TH
      3 ERIKA BELL ?HILTON YES
      4 STEPHANIE BASS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
      5 STEPH FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE TUESDAY
      6 ROBYN DRAKE CROWNE WED
      7 ROBIN K CROWNE WED
      8 MELANIEELIZABETH CROWNE FRI
      9 LINDA BASS CROWNE TUESDAY
      10 KIMMIE CROWNE YES TUESDAY
      11 JULIA B CROWNE TUESDAY
      12 STEPHANIE FLOWERS AND WIFE CROWNE T
      13 CHLOE SMITH AND WIFE CROWNE YES CHLOE THUR LATE OR EARLY FRIDAY/WIFE SAT AM
      14 BARBARA HELLER CROWNE TUESDAY
      15 VALERIE KENNEDY HILTON YES
      16 TERRI HILTON WED
      17 SUSAN TALBOT HILTON YES TUESDAY
      18 SAMANTHA G HILTON TUESDAY
      19 ROBIN ROXBURY HILTON TUESDAY
      20 MARIE CHANDLER HILTON YES
      21 MARIANNE (FROM SWEDEN!!!) HILTON YES WED EVENING
      22 MARG PRODUE HILTON WEDNESDAY
      23 KRIS BURTON HILTON YES EARLY THURS AFTERNOON
      24 KELLY RHOADS HILTON WED AFTERNOON
      25 JOJO HILTON THURSDAY 2PM
      26 JILL MARSHALL HILTON LATE THURS AFTERNOON
      27 JANICE HILTON
      28 FIONA BLACK HILTON YES TUESDAY
      29 ERIKA HENDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
      30 CYNTHIA STAPLEFORD (SKIPPY1965/CYNTHIA HILTON LATE TUESDAY AFTERNOON
      31 ALISON ANDERSON HILTON TUESDAY
      32 CAROLE CORBETT and wife TUES MARRIOTT/HILTON WED ON TUES CAROLE/FRI WIFE
      33 VANESSA FRIENDS
      34 ROXXY TUESDAY
      35 ROBERTA BROUSSARD TUESDAY
      36 PATTY WILLIAMS YES
      37 LEONARA ((UNFORTUNATELY HAD FAMILY ISSUES AND HAD TO CANCEL))
      38 ELAINE
      39 DIANE CROW
      40 CODILLE-visiting Friday afternoon for the meetup
      41 BRIELLE
      42 BRANDY BEA WED??
      43 BARBARA HELLER
      44 APRIL FLOWERS
      45 ALEX KLINE YES
      46 SARA JONES AND WIFE
      47 ABIGAIL KINGSTON(ABBY) SATURDAY GALA ONLY
      48 ANDREA SATIN LATE THURSDAY
      POSSIBLE BUT NOT DEFINITE BELOW
      AMY MYERS
      ANDREA SATIN
      SHERRI REMINGTON-sadly has conflict
      DANA DARING
      DANICA DAROY
      MELISSA LA QUINTA
      CRYSTAL JOHNSON
      MELODY SCOTT

HUGS,
      CYN

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I registered first thing today at 930am when it opened up. Don’t delay if you want to get a room at the conference event hotel- the Hilton. List your name below if you are fairly sure you’re coming so we know to look for you. Leah has graciously taken the lead and setup a CDH meetup at 130pm Friday (location tbd). As I said above feel free to PM me for my contact info and share yours if you’re so inclined. That way we can maybe see each other at other times during the conference too. Can’t wait to see y’all there!
      Cyn

I arrive Tuesday evening and depart Sunday mid-day!

I am registered. I was on there as soon as it opened up.  I am staying at the Hilton and I have my flights. I am super excited to go.  I can’t wait to meet everyone.

Hi Cyn i would love to go but I’m in the UK and i haven’t got the funds to go, also I’m married and I’m still in the closet so that’s a No too, if i was single then that would be a different situation,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Erika Bell
      Duchess

I am registered and so excited to be there with you ladies.  This will be a first for me and cant wait for the day to get here.

This is going to be a first for me too.  First Keystone and first time out past the door as Susan.  Plus it will be the first time in a fancy evening gown.

See you there.

Susan.

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

awesome !! You won’t regret it!

Fiona Black
          Baroness - Annual

Wow, that’s quite the list of first’s Susan. What a thrill it’s going to be.

Roberta Broussard
          Duchess - Annual

Last year was my first time. It will be an incredible experience for you.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I honestly thought I would never be able to do something like Keystone as l felt i could not justify the cost for it to my family. But then l got an invitation to be picked up at any NYC airport and share a room at the Hilton with a friend of mine, making it slowly looking feasible. I still dreaded discussing it with my wife, but to my surprise she immediately gave me thumbs up to go! I dug out my passport from its hiding place in the bottom drawer of my desk and started browsing for flights from Stockholm to NYC. Then it suddenly dawned on me that I would need a Visa to visit USA. A quick search told me I would have to send a bumch of documents to thr US embassy in Stockholm and then book a meeting for a personal interview. And the first available time slot was in the end of March!

Not yet ready to give up, I dug a bit deeper in the server of US customs and found that the Visa could be waived for a stay of up to 90 days provided I sent them a photo of my passport and filled out an online questionnaire. Said and done l got a green light to enter the US less than two hours later.

Bottom line is:

Watch out Keystone for here l come!

I will fly out 10.30 am CET Wednesday and probably arrive at the Hilton hotel about 6 pm EST, staying until Sunday morning.

Ellen MARIANNE Tornander

Erika Bell
        Duchess

I got nervous reading that.  Glad it worked out.  See you there.

Fiona Black
        Baroness - Annual

That is wonderful news Marianne. I will be there through Sunday as well. Looking forward to meeting you!

Fiona

It will be the first time for me too. To say I am excited to meet everyone is an understatement. it’s going to be great!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

You will have a blast! Can’t wait to meet you and as many others we can get there!
        Cyn

Kris

so excited that you are going!!

It’s my first time at Keystone. I went to a conference with a GG friend 10 years ago, so this isn’t my first conference, although it will be my first one not having met anyone in person before.

Yes Cynthia wife and Stephanie will be there we arrive tuesday afternoon about 5 ish and leave tuesday the 28th around noon ish  happy to see you again for round #2  he he so happy ..

Stephanie Bass & Linda bass

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I am signed up at the Hilton from Tuesday – Sunday. First time for me too. So looking forward to meeting you all!

Fiona

Erika Henderson
      Duchess - Annual

I am registered for the conference and staying at the Hilton!

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Registered hotel booked Saturday Mar 18, Sunday Mar 26

I can’t say that it’s cheap but I feel that the $$ I spend on this will be of better use than loose value in the bank due to inflation.

/kelly

Hi Cyn,  I’m registered at Keystone and have my flight and a room at the Hilton.  I’m also awaiting acceptance of a workshop that a colleague and I have submitted and hope to give at the conference.  It will be nice to see you and the others there.  Safe Journey,  Marg

Jill Marshall
      Duchess

I’m planning to arrive late afternoon Thursday and depart Sunday, staying at the Hilton. I missed the meetup last year as I arrived after it had taken place- so I am really looking forward to that this year!

I’m registered and staying at the Hilton. This will be my first Keystone. Can’t wait!

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

It is but a dream for me, I know I will never realize the liberating feeling one must have being there. Hope all of you that do attend will share a little of your experience back to us who are only dreaming. Have fun.

Trish White
        Baroness

Hi Skippy, sadly I doubt I will ever get to the Keystone event, to far and to expensive. You girls in the U.S. don’t know how lucky you are, or maybe you do. I live 4 hours inland from Vancouver. Up here I’m pretty sure there’s only two cities that host CD events like Keystone, Toronto and Montreal and that’s it. It’s pretty sad when you think about it. There is a rumour that one is coming to Vancouver this year, I sure hope so. The only other one that’s close is Esprit in Port Angeles but it runs for a week. And for me that’s too long and would be pretty pricy! Just take what it would cost in US funds, add 30% and that’s what us Canucks would pay. With Vancouver being as close as they are to Seattle I don’t understand why they haven’t hosted any. It would be great for the US girls in that pacific northwest as they’d be getting a 30% discount. Thanks for the post.

Trish 💖

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Just fyi some folks do artist esprit-you can do just second half of week-and some just come for Friday and Saturday. I’ve done4 esprits (2017-19 and 2022); sadly I think I’m missing this year due to finances (helping a friend a lot)
          Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Just fyi some folks do partial esprit-you can do just second half of week-and some just come for Friday and Saturday. I’ve done4 esprits (2017-19 and 2022); sadly I think I’m missing this year due to finances (helping a friend a lot)
          Cyn

Trish White
            Baroness

Hi Skippy, thanks for the info on Esprit. I’m definitely going to check that out. ❤️

Valerie Kennedy
      Baroness

I registered and am staying at the Hilton. This will be my first conference; so excited!! Still have to tell my wife, whom i am pretty sure will be supportive.

Thinking about the logistics of packing and coordinating is a bit overwhelming, but exciting…I dont know how girls pack and fly to one of these!

Valerie

If I can find someone from my area to go with me, I would gladly attend. It is a long way to go alone, and when I am there it will be nice to have someone to share the experience and the expenses.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Skippy,

This girl has two strikes against her when it comes to CD conferences. The first is living

close to the west coast and the second is being a Canuck. Believe it or not the closest CD

conferences to me in Canada is either Montreal or Toronto….that’s it. There is one that

happens in Port Angeles but the trouble with that one is it’s a week long and honestly I’m

only good for 3 days. Apparently there may be one coming to Vancouver and all I can do is

hope and pray that it does. In the mean time I just sit here whimpering and crying 😥.

Trish 💖

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Esprit does have weekend packages fyi; I know several who don’t arrive til Thursday or Friday
        Cyn

Keystone is definitely on my bucket list and I sure hope to be able to check it off sometime.

Anonymous

I will be getting there Thursday evening. If any ladies want to grab dinner Friday night a girlfriend and I will probably be going( not one you sign up for) dm me. Just hitting the town lol.

Hi everyone,

I plan to go only to the Gala ball Saturday night.  This will be my first time ever at the conference.  My job does not give me flexibility to attend the conference as I would like.  It is what it is.  One of the girls here has been so nice to offer me a room to get all dressed up.  I am staying at another property as I don’t think the Hilton would allow a one night stay.  I must preface, that there is a possibility that I will be forced to back out due to my wife’s ailing mother who’s health is failing.  I pray that I won’t be going to a funeral instead that weekend.  I hope to see, and looking very forward, to many of you beautiful girls all dolled up in your gowns and dancing with me on the dance floor!

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

Hope we get to see you Abigail! If you PM me with contact info I’ll share mine as well and we can be sure to touch base presuming you make it!
        Cyn

Wendie Cross
      Duchess

I want to go so bad

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Coming down from Canada and arriving Tuesday with my wife. Looking forward to seeing you all.  .Stephanie 🌷

Leonara
      Ambassador

SOOOO Disappointed…I was looking forward to meeting you all.. I am sure you know family
      comes first… Please promise to take some photos and if you get a chance PM with your experience.
      Have a good time… Warmest Regards 🙂 ;-( Leonara

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

I am so sad too, Leonara; I was SO looking forward to meeting you too!😢
        Will have to try and get up to visit sometime soon (though due to financial stresses for reasons you’re aware of , I can’t really afford hotel for some time), I’ll touch base this week though!
        Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
        Ambassador

I am so sad too, Leonara; I was SO looking forward to meeting you too!😢
        Will have to try and get up to visit sometime soon (though due to financial stresses for reasons you’re aware of , I can’t really afford hotel for some time), I’ll touch base this week though!
        Cyn

Terri
          Duchess

Leonara, so sorry you couldn’t come. Hope to see you next month at FemmeFever.
          Hugs Terri

I live not far from Harrisburg and would love to attend Keystone. But we are snowbirds in FL and do not get back to PA until early May. Have fun gals! Best Marlene.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Wednesday
      1045-prob gonna hit the registration desk in a bit, wander through the clothing exchange and a
      couple of the girls are doing the nail salon. Will be doing a grocery run early afternoon and then thinking about going to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool later today. Swimming pool may be tomorrow. Many of you have my contact info. If not you can shoot me a PM to get it or post something here ; for to meet a half dozen or so of
      Our folks at the bar last night-looking to see more today tonight and going forward this week. You can text-email or PM me or leave a message on the hotel room phone. I check all but the latter several times a day and if you ID yourself and leave a text or voicemail or email I WILL answer. Let’s have some fun this week!!!
      Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

2pm Thursday Me and Robin Roxbury are gonna Uber over to Club Med Billiards to shoot some pool right after the social time at the Hilton bar (which is 430-530); neither of us signed up for any of the dinner outings. If anyone wants to go with us to shoot or to watch and you didn’t sign up for the dinners, feel free to join us. We will be back to do the trivia contest at 9 at the Hilton bar and then likely our room (428 at the Hilton) after the bar closes at midnight -love to have folks visit for a bit!

Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Going down to the pool at 1pm today; rocking my bikini; Robin Roxbury and kimmie will be there though I don’t know if I’ll be the only one in the water but I’m gonna give it a shot; come back if you wanna!
      Cyn

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Thanks to Leah for organizing the meet and greet again. We had no “official tally” but based on my initial list plu who I saw that wasn’t on it, my best guess was 60ish total including SOs! Up from 35 last year but next year we are gonna break 100!! There’s an event in Detroit called TG Invasion; well next year we are gonna have a CDH invasion at Keystone. Many thanks to all who presented workshops, hosted parties, herded us cats. And special thanks to all of you whom I met and hung out with-too numerous to name and I wouldn’t want to leave anyone out! I’ll be writing either an article or forum topic in more detail as I usually do after events, but I want to wait to let it all percolate so it will be a bit. A special thanks to Vanessa for making Crossdresser Heaven our home and to Codille who along with Vanessa made the site what it is-a worldwide community where we can feel safe and know we are not alone. When I joined back in August, 2015, I was the 1118th member and as of today am the 18th longest continuously active member out of our current 40,000 or so; the fact that we had almost half that number of people HERE… IN PERSON this week …. It is humbling and an honor and privilege to serve on staff. Thanks for making this week one of the most amazing experiences in my life!
      Cyn

Viewing 29 reply threads
  • The topic ‘What are your Keystone plans for 2023?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?