Viewing 22 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m interested in what everyone’s preferred outlets are when they don’t have an opportunity to go femme when they want/need to?

1) In the past I’ve played a lot of video games with female characters. Notably, Tomb Raider and Monster Hunter World let you change outfits, which is awesome on top of already getting to run around as a kickass babe 😀

2) Roleplay games like DnD. I’ve hosted a few games which is a great opportunity to be a bunch of different characters, or for showing off your voical work. Perfectly acceptable to run female characters complete with voices, even if you aren’t out.

3) Reading. I have no idea how many times I’ve re-read Pride and Prejudice, or Anne of Green Gables. I love Karen Savage’s audio versions, which are free on Librivox or Spotify. I think Gail Simone’s Wonder Woman is great if you happen to like comics.

I know there are many more. I think it’d be great if we could pile some of our personal go-to ideas to make a list! Maybe it would help others who have less than ideal situations that don’t let them express themselves through appearance.

Foxy…

Hi… my main preoccupation apart from reading is photography. I have two cameras with me nearly all the time when I’m out and about… not including iPhone. I’ll take a pic of anything that takes my fancy… I even have a session with another crossdresser soon!

It keeps my brain alive… even… sometimes taking shots of a subject one’s already photographed will bring new insight, colours, aspects etc.. Fascinating and perplexing at one and the same time.

Hugs Polly 📸

Retired with lots of time but keep busy, cycling, hiking, woodworking, gardening, cooking and of course dreaming of stephanie and how to make her the girl she wants to be.

My other is writing, I love to write and do so on Facebook and on another site called Medium. I have been told that, because so many enjoy my writing, I should write a book about my journey, the rebirth of Lauren. That sounds like a wonderful suggestion and I already have enough notes to get me started, so we’ll see how it all comes together…

ok this might sound weird but mine is sports. I play basketball but I also nerd out with Fantasy football. If any other girls on here into Fantasy Football, lmk and we can start a league. Like I said, it’s weird but I get as obsessive with it as I do as finding the perfect outfits.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Fantasy football is great I’ve been in a league for better than 20 years! Mostly the same guys too. So much fun

Hey any thought to getting a CDH league going? I’d be so down! I was going to post a poll on it but didn’t see much traction or interest on it, until I see your message. I know it was a few days ago but I can’t get on her that often. I’d be so excited to get this going!

MelanieElizabeth
            Ambassador

It would definitely be fun. Maybe when the season gets closer put it out and see if we could get some others to join us.

OMG I’d be so excited to pull this off even if we only start with a few teams! My wife is going to kill me b/c it will be my third league that I’m in but oh well. Let’s see if anyone else replies to our thread.

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Foxy, thanks for the post. For me in the summer time it’s yard work. We have an acreage so there’s no end of stuff to keep me occupied for sure. In the winter, outside of shoveling snow I do a lot of reading as well. But I also dress as Trish a lot more in the winter than in the summer.

Cheers,

Trish

Anonymous

Shopping pretty clothes (buying). Not into window shopping… or I would have several windows already!! 😆

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

Online shopping is what I do way to much. I have managed to mostly just look and dream but not always, my closet is filling up.

/kt

Anonymous

Besides working the wife and I have a little stained glass business, we usually do fantasy animals, unicorns, kitsunes, dragons, gryphons and the like.

classic/vintage vehicles, reading,movies, alternative country, enjoying the forest

I chose Music and other.

Music – Because I love live performances and I’m also one of those crazy people that follow The Stones around the country when they tour.

Other – I collect rare records and memorabilia so I love rummaging around used record stores for that holy grail item. Also collect art glass and pottery so you might find me in antique stores.

Be safe. Love and Peace.

Amber

Birding:-  watching, banding surveying etc.

In some of the wilder places can go en femme but usually with others so en homme.

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Its Gardening and Walking for me

ChloeC
      Duchess

Well, now that I’m retired (from a 9-5 job, as there’s always something I have to be doing), I enjoy riding my e-bike as we live near the lakeshore and there are lots of paved bike/walking paths all over the place. As I’ve mentioned I also write, up to about 20 stories or so online. I also like looking at the stars, etc. having my own scope and belonging to a club as well as doing outreach to groups. And I’m a Tolkien fan and when possible, I attend university lectures. That’s all when I have a chance, as like some others, we live on an acre with about 40 trees, a dozen or more deer, a fox, a coon, squirrels, an owl nest in the backyard, an eagle’s nest around the corner, moles in the yard, mice trying to break in all the time, a hummingbird nest somewhere nearby so I keep a station out. Keeps one on their toes. oh, yes, one other activity, I’m into researching my family’s history, and writing my own for my descendants, if they’re interested.

Hugs, ChloeC

• This reply was modified 1 year ago by ChloeC.

Hi Foxy, In my case, the 4 outputs that I use the most are:
      1.-The music, I have a playlist saved and ready to be listened to with the songs that most evoke femininity in me.
      2.-The movies, I also consider them a great outlet, as well as a source of inspiration, my favorite for this is undoubtedly “The devils wear prada”, the clothes, the accessories, the incredible performance of Anne, the truth is that I fascinates.
      3.-Video games, being able to have games where you use a female character is very fun, especially if you can customize it.
      4.-Anime, I am a fan of anime, I have a whole list of series to watch that are undoubtedly a source of inspiration and fun, that awaken and keep my inner girl.
      The truth is that this last point has led me to have a great interest in cosplaying my favorite female characters,
      I had fun and enjoyed answering your survey, greetings to all

i like to dress up and play x box 1 games, also read a book and watch T.V shows, doing house work also. but just love to dress up and feel like a real woman sometimes and be free

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. Music…. I’m “mature enough” to still have a very good collection of music on cassette tapes. Plus the “later” platforms like CD’s and I tunes. I also (sometimes) play guitar.

2/. Ex recreational fisherman. Had my own boat for nearly 40 years and loved being “out there” on the water. I volunteer for a fishing based charity as a “backroom marketing/admin person”

3/. Buying, collecting and cellaring good “Oz” wine. Its great to open up something you have carefully nurtured for x amount of years and appreciate how much it has changed since it was first tasted on release

4/. I’m also a reader, especially of autobiographies and anything maritime or aeronautical.

Happy dressing (and other pastimes).

Caty

I find movies to be a wonderful escape from the daily grind. My wife and I have a large collection of our favorites including many that were only released on laserdisk.

I also have been building cars since I was young and that remains my favorite past time. This is also the reason I always wear opera gloves when dressed. 🙂  Plus they are like arm stockings and feel amazing!

I’m a big reader of just about everything, and I also build scale models and geocache.

First off, it’s rare that I don’t have some time.  I’m almost always under-dressing (panties or women’s socks) or stealth dressing (women’s jeans, women’s tees, women’s cardigans or jeans jacket, women’s flat shoes, women’s androgynous looking shorts for exercise).  And I can wear something feminine at night through to the next morning.

Also, a few years ago my company started giving us points (which could be traded in for gift cards) for taking a number of steps per day.  I found I wasn’t doing enough on weekends so I started taking walks.  It only took me 2 weeks to come to the conclusion that if they were going to pay me to walk, it could dress up and enjoy my walks!  When the pandemic shut things down, I was walking almost every day unless weather made it unreasonable.

Other things that keep me busy are exercising (we have a number of classes at work), watching sports on TV, and religious activities.

Elaine
      Duchess

I have several activities other than crossdressing: golf (8.8 handicap index); play a couple musical instruments; walk ( used to run); ballroom dance; speak a little Spanish; take in foster dogs; more things I can’t think of. It is important to me to be active.

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I checked other because when I need a little femme fix, I turn to CDH. I can chat, check pics, look up my friends, and answer messages from them. This is definitely my go to place!!!

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I spend my time when not working doing a few different things….in no particular order.

1. I play Ice hockey 1 to 2 times per week.

2. I have a VR game sets that my wife and I play together.

3.watch hockey, tv shows, Jeopardy, etc…

4. walk and take the dog to the dog park.

5. lift weights at the gym.

6. read and listen to books. I’m usually listening to one book while in the car or on walks and I read a different book in bed before I go to sleep.

7. go out to brewery/bar/restaurant on the weekends with my wife. We like to see live bands…even bad ones.

That’s about all that I can think of off the top of my head…

Have fun out there,

xoxo

Rayna

Viewing 22 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?