Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’m thinking about upping my dressing.  While I have a few bra’s that I wear when i’m fully dressing I’ve been thinking about wearing one when I go to work underneath my work clothes.  The key is, I’m looking for a style/type that has the least amount of visibility under clothing.  Generally when I’m at work I wear a polo type shirt.

Any advice as to what type might be the best?  I don’t want to go out and spend a lot of money trying on different ones…and generally I go w/ a C cup when I dress, so I’m thinking at the very least i’ll have to get an A cup.

Rose
      Lady

I just kinda went through this recently. For comparison, in the winter I wear mostly sweaters to work; Spring is around the corner, and that means polo shirts. I have no idea if that means no more bras underneath my male clothes or not…

Anyway…  for me, unpadded and no underwire worked best. I found it difficult to find them, to be honest. I found “seamless lace” bras on Amazon in my size, and those work OK, both under my clothes in male-mode and with my breast forms in lady-mode. Sports bras would also work, most likely.

I was thinking sports bras, which I have done in the past, but was hoping for something a little more normal.  I’ll have too look for the seamless lace on amazon.  I might see if I can get one in the size / cup I would…and see if w/ no forms anything is noticeable…and if it is, at least I have another bra…not like a gurl can have too many of those.

” Bralettes” are very popular right now and stores from Target to Nordstrom to Amazon carry them. They are often lace and unpadded and made to be worn by small breasted women. They are usually pullover like a sports bra but prettier. They are virtually undetectable under clothes. Just google bralettes and see what you think.

Thanks…i’ll look for a bralette in my size.

Anonymous

Under a polo shirt is going to tough. I have comfortfit wire free pullover bras by Hanes.  Very comfy, easy to wear and not too visible

Anonymous

Depending on my mood I’ve got a A cup double boost bra which I wear without forms or my goto bra is a mastectomy bra with pockets to slip my forms in , no taping or adhesive required and I get the nice “jiggle” when I walk. I always found even with tape regular bras don’t keep my forms in place very well

<span style=”text-align: center; background-color: #f7f7f7;”><span style=”color: #444444; font-family: ‘Roboto Condensed’;”><span style=”font-size: 18px;”>@melyssadawn….i’ve only had forms for a short time…and not sure if the forms I got were on the small size (asked for a D cup) or its just the issue with forms not staying in them (taping/etc) not an option at this point.  I’ll definitely have to check out the mastectomy bra…if they work for you…its worth a shot.</span></span></span>

Rose
      Lady

Up until this past weekend, I’ve worn my forms inside my bra without any tape or adhesive. Sometimes, they’ll move around a little bit, like when I bend over to pick something up. I’ve found, though, that usually just means I need to tighten up the shoulder straps a little bit. Obviously, the fuller coverage the bra provides the better job it’ll do keeping your forms from moving around.

This past weekend, I did try medical spray-on adhesive for the first time. I need practice in applying it, but the first attempt was promising.

Let me know how your trials w/ the adhesive spray work…like you if I am just sitting or walking i’m find…but when I bend over…i need to adjust the ‘girls’

I have worn a wonder bra with wire support underneath my polo shirts  👚 To work during the summer and spring not as noticeable but depends what color of polo shirts 👚 u r going to wear

[quote quote=51011]I have worn a wonder bra with wire support underneath my polo shirts 👚 To work during the summer and spring not as noticeable but depends what color of polo shirts 👚 u r going to wear

Lea
      Lady

I have a large collection of bras, all from thrift stores, some were brand new with the original labels attached. That way I only spent a small amount, yet have had the opportunity to own bras by VS, SoMa, …

Try looking for bras that match the occasion, outfit. T-shirt bra for the casual look, push-up bra for extra cleavage look, strapless for those cute dresses, racerback and sports bra for exercising.

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?