Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So I’m not sure if this is the right place for this or not but I could use some advice on this. So for the last year or so I have been using two 8lb medicine balls for breasts. I mostly got them for the weight, but the shape worked for me too. Only thing is I’m not sure what size breasts I should have.

I know a lot of people say to make them so they are proportionate to your body type, and I tried that, but with the issue that most women (and a lot of crossdressers) have is finding a bra that fits.

I did attempt to measure (not easy and the instructions are a lost cause) and got a 56 P as my size I should wear, yet the only bra I have is a 48DD.

So I guess what I’m asking is should we make smaller breasts when we go fem or say (and sorry for the pun) damn the torpedoes and make them as large as we see our image of the woman in us having them?

WOW, okay so use 1000 gram (D-cup) forms. The D’s are just a hair “chesty” for me. I do use my C-cup forms to sleep in. I do enjoy the C cups too, but D’s are just a lot of fun sometimes too. I’m 180 lbs and 5.10″ So I think you may want to google some female pics that fit your size and shape to see what you like and head that route.

-SR-

Anonymous

Thanks for the advice. I have been debating and wanting to get a good pair of breast forms that are in my price range. In looking and debating on it I looked up some pictures of women that are in my size range. Since I’m build somewhat like a linebacker I went with larger breasts to better equal out my frame.

Plus I went with the since most of the women in my family are large chested, I figured that if I was born female I would probably have the same genes (and by large I mean the smallest size is a D cup, and the largest was my one aunt at an F cup).

K Swim
        Lady

I used to sleep with breast forms in place. A nice something to wrap my hands around as I fall asleep…but I found out the hard way that they seem to wear out faster that way.

Jessica,

I can high recommend you contact the Breast Forms Store advertised here on this forum.

B4 I found out about them I ran the whole gamut of DOIT URSELF forms, even went to a local XD/TG/LGBT friendly retail medical supply shop and got a pair of “”Transform Teardrop” masectomy breast forms ($300) and Holister Medical spraying adhesive($42 / can)  the recommended adhesive and a box of 50 foil packets of adhesive remover ($25/box). One day about a year later after wearing them 4 or 5 times a month, (and following instructions given exactly), and stored in original box. I opened box to us them, only to find storage cups full of nothing but silcon gel, the “vinyl” skin of forms just a wrinkled blob. Went to same place I purchased them from only to be told no refund, warranty 6 months, should not have used holister , form skin thin thus should have worn only with pocket bra. I said this store said when I purchased them they were ATTACHABLE. I was PISSED they suggested I contact manufacturer. DID so only to be told same thing. And that the adhesive solvent also can after many repeated wearing/removal cycles weaken form skin.

I happened upon this forum shortly after and saw as for the breast forms store.

I had similar questions as do you.  Rachel list below is fabulous, as is Eden another lady BF fitter consultant.

Rachel said based up your size, weight, height, body proportions, etc. she’d recommend Size 8 Platinum Seal Classic 1 attachable Breast forms

Rachel
      Client Support
      ProdigalSon Ventures Inc.
      The Breast Form Store

Toll-free: 1.877.634.7495 Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm PST

Shop online anytime http://www.thebreastformstore.com

Anonymous

Thank for the tip, I’ll check them out.

Hi girls,
      For whatever reason this was easy for me. I measured my chest around and I discovered I’m 40 inches. Okay a bra that is 40. What about the cup? I like small boobs so I just went with a B cup. By the way, I only wear a bra with a front closure. Vanity Fair works quite nicely.
      The first breast forms were from Amazon. They were from YNOT.
      Wow! What an experience! The first time I had the forms in it was truly heaven on earth. What an incredible feeling! Indescribable!

Jessica

Anonymous

Yeah, I like front closure too.

K Swim
      Lady

Just a little detail about breast forms I have learned over the years. I have been buying a new set every couple of years because they don’t last forever. Since the rise of people who publicize their secret lives (some I feel are extremely rude and obnoxious about it) there have been many more sellers capitalizing on that market to drive the prices down from what they were years ago. If you are seeking breast forms that are 8lb medicine ball sized (ouch at the actual medicine balls), they will still cost easily over $100. Just give it some time because the large pair I recently bought for $50 and some change would have cost over $100 years ago.

Try starting out with whatever is in your price range. Do some searching and save the links for some just above your price range…Black Friday is coming if that’s your thing.

Yes, I too started out wishing to be the world record holder for the largest breast size ever. Over time, I found that as I go bigger, the extreme enjoyment quickly fades and become annoying. The size I recently bought may be the largest and heaviest I will ever buy because most of my one piece swimsuits are unable to hold them in place unless they have a built in bra. You too might discover that you prefer something smaller than what you wish for now.

Anonymous

I hear ya, while I’m not trying to be like Beshine or anything I just always pictured the woman me with a good sized breasts. Yeah granted I could find some smaller ones still in my price range on eBay and whatnot, maybe one of those will feel right for me without me even knowing.

Anonymous

I have tried a few over the last few years but my goto daily ones are Aphrodite Diamond (not sure of the exact size but equate to 36D). Not inexpensive at ~$250 but they do hold even without a bra (better with at least a t-shirt bra for some support) and the sticky backing has lasted 5 years and still going with a quick clean between wearing. Absolutely my favorite! As someone else mentioned the Breast form store that is where I purchased these from. Now size… I am 120 lb, 5’7″ and very thin so 36 D (on a 30″ boys chest) is probably too much. I have cheaper B cups and they look and feel good but I do not feel the Diamonds are too big. They fill nicely (with a correct fitting bra) and feel amazing with tops and dresses. I suppose if you wanted to ‘fit in’ more it would be wise to be more conservative (b-cup) as that would be the most common size breasts for the height and weight but I just feel more comfortable and confident in the ones I have. Really, imho, wear what feels natural and what makes you happy. The one lesson I learnt was that its only when you get to try them in your own clothes, how they feel, how they move and how they look that you know what is right so it’s almost certainly not going to be something you find the first time. With that being said there are a lot of inexpensive options (on Amazon especially) so try those first, find what works for you then maybe plummet for the higher priced ones once you are comfortable with your decision.

Anonymous

Ok, thanks for the tips. Yeah I feel the same way with mine too. Granted I do get some concerns from others when I say the size and weight. But to me they feel right.

But I will check out your suggestion though. A lot of people have said the same thing to me as well.

I could never understand the thing about measure your chest and add 2”. I measure 38” and that fits fine. A 40” band would border on loose.

Anyway, my forms are Pals TRL3-04. They are supposed to be 38DDD, but that size bra Doesn’t exactly word. I have a number of Playtex 18 Hour Ultimate Shoulder Comfort Bras and even the H-cups don’t fit anywhere close to the sternum. Unfortunately that is the largest cup in that bra line. I’ve tried Glamorise in larger cup sizes, but that support panel in the bottom is a pain. It’s easy to get the form in front of the panel rather than behind it.

I hit upon Goddess Keira and Adelaide bras in a 38J and they work pretty well and fit close to the sternum. Now, before there are comments about how big these forms are, check the photos I posted on 11/14: the Winslow Arizona and After A Meeting photos. In actual view they don’t look that big.

I understand the thing about sizing forms to your body, but often old ladies have big old boobs. I’m 70, so that works for me…

Anonymous

Yeah the entire measurement thing is confusing. Granted I get the ok no odd numbers and whatnot, but then I just get lost searching for the letter that meets the solution.

Aside from that finding bras is a chore in itself. I like the one I have now both design wise and look, but finding something like that or that I like is harder than it seems.

I mean it is one good thing about crossdressing, you do get to see both sides of the coin as it were. As a guy I just like to look at breasts, but when I dress up I think is this bra going to fit, is it too small, will my breasts look good in it, etc. Really gives you a feeling for what natural women go through.

Should have mentioned this earlier. Check the HerRoom.com web site. They have a lot of information as to what it all means and recommendations about the characteristics of the bras they sell. They have a TON of different brands and styles.

There is information on the site, but cup size is determined by the difference between measuring around where the band goes and then around the fullest part of your breasts/forms (while wearing a non-padded bra). It’s something like this. If the difference 4”, that corresponds to a D cup. Since there is some variance between manufacturers, HerRoom also uses what they call Universal Cup Sizing (UCS). This would correspond to UCS D1. By the way, that business about adding to your band size measurement to determine your actual band size goes away at 38” and above. Anyway, they have text and videos to walk you through everything. Just search for Fitting Room.

As I stated elsewhere, my size is 38J. This is D7. There is a chart of the fitting room page that has the differences in cup size label by country and it is quite different. A J cup in the US would be called a GG cup in the UK and a K in Europe. However, they are ALL UCS D7.

Anonymous

For me, I am small in stature so I do not like large sizes.  I have small natural breasts and large nipples for a man.  Usually for day wear on weekends I just wear the Venus breast enhancers as they are self adhering and I can go braless which is my style.  I have the large chocolate nipple size because I like my nipples to pop through.

I have larger ones also that I wear but nothing that large.  Got them from the Breast Form Store.  Nice folks…

DeeGee..

Anonymous

Ok, that makes sense. For me its mostly the fact I both like big breasts and my frame seems like it could have the natural look for them.

I may have mentioned this elsewhere, but one very significant thing about Pals is that they will not burst. There is no gel encapsulated by a skin. It is simply molded silicone. They are in the $200 range, but they will outlast multiple sets gel type breast forms. Also, since they will not burst, sleeping in them is not a problem.

It is common to hear that smaller is better. That is true in almost every case, but I’m a thicker girl and self-conscious about my stomach and ordered a little larger than probably need be. My breast forms are from feminique on Amazon. I measure at a 38 DDD which is on the large side, and my wife says they are a little too big. But, I feel comfortable with them because of my male proportions.

It is all about what you feel comfortable with and what you want to project as a Lady. I know I’m considering going down a size but I really like where I’m at right now. Who knows?

Anonymous

Getting the bust right is difficult I like to be as natural as possible. Luckily with silicone fillets and a push up bra my bust looks natural, if I want show my shoulders the stick on bra works fine. As for size I think small but pert does it for me.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?