Tagged: 

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Char.
Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

What better way to convey your feelings and emotions than in a song, when the person you wish to show your love to lives hundreds of miles away.

After learning how to accept myself, who I was and who I had been all my life, was incredibly liberating and empowering experience. I have never felt anything this powerful before and had such a life changing effect of my life on every level of my existance.

To the point that I wrote a song for my daughter to help repair our relationship and to show her how much I have loved her and do love her. I had promised a year or two before writing the song, but it took much longer to become a reality. it happened at a time when I had become a whole and truly loving person and only then, I discovered the ability to create it. I recorded a simple audio version and sent it to my daughter, who cried when she listened to it and thanked me with her love.

The version I have published on YouTube is more recent. I had previously held back from singing or playing in public because of my lack of confidence, believing that my voice wasn’t feminine enough, in my opinion. I had trapped myself once again by my own thinking.

As you will see, I have overcome that issue and have created a video on Youtube.
      I am still to perfom in public, but I have so many more important things to do in my life now, maybe one day!

Absolutely fabulous Sophie! Hopefully you can someday do this in public. Maybe at an open mic night at a local pub. Be safe.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Char
      Duchess

hahahaha Wonnnnnderful things can happen n d a feeling of freedom like n other I have to say hehehe

Thaaankyou dear

Namaste’

n huggles

Char

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video Sessions’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?