• This topic has 19 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 17 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Girls 🙂 its time for another post! Clothes! we all like them dont we? but what is your favourite combination? for instance, do you like wearing Jeans and a jumper or maybe a nice short skirt with Black tights and a top of some kind. What is your number one choice? obviously we all change our styles! go on Girls, tell us all what you like the most!

Fiona xxx

Anonymous

Ohh, I love a cream, or white blouse, and knee length skirt with two to three inch heels. And, the undies to match, whether the nylons there has to be a slip in there. Toodle, Nicola

Anonymous

But with the blouse there has to be a hint of lace, either from the bra, the slip, or cami underneath. That hint…

For me, I prefer tops and skirts with pantyhose and either heels or my wonderful black knee high heeled boots! I have a number of blouses and tops and skirts so I can mix and match to suit my current mood.

I do have several dresses but those are for special occasions. I recently wore a nice black turtleneck sweater and red linen miniskirt, with black tights and my boots. It was glorious!

Of course, I also like to accessorize with earrings and necklaces and a bracelet or two, plus a few nice rings. I go with a silver motif for darker clothes and a gold motif for lighter ones.

In the summer, I have a nice assortment of tank tops and skorts (skirt/short combo) as well as some fun harem pants.

Leah

I’m a top and skirt girl. Bright or flowery tops with a knee length or shorter skirt, with black tights or stockings and suspenders, and 3-4 inch heels. Add some complimentary jewellery and perfume and I feel wonderful.

Anonymous

Been through different “stages” or “seasons” in my dressing. From favoring business wear, to casual next door gir, soccer mom, to formal styles, etc. But more recently it is all about dresses in different colors and styles. Just my current thing.

Gaby 💜

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I thought I would say a nice jumper with a tartan skirt, tights and knee high boots  which I keep looking for the right combination.  But after wearing the swing dress and petticoat with my black kitten heels and bolero that might be my favorite outfit.

Lol Michelle, it wouldn’t be a red tartan skirt and pink jumper by any chance would it? 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

Since I have been dressing fully femme number one was always a top, skirt and just below the knee boots with suspender belt and stockings a must. Recently I was at a second hand clothing store where I came across this short black cocktail party dress. I put that on with some black stockings and nice heels and I have found a new favourite. Very classy too. It’s now in my profile picture.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

[quote quote=144174]Lol Michelle, it wouldn’t be a red tartan skirt and pink jumper by any chance would it? 🙂 .

Fiona xxx

[/quote]
      Lol, oh I would wear that color combination. 😊

Tight bodysuit, skirt midi, or mini phose heels or modern Western Square dancing skirt with requisite petticoats and pettipants

Anonymous

Dresses.

Skater style are my favourite, but not in winter. A floral knee length is my go to – or something really glam for a night out.

I do love a good skirt and blouse combo – and 3″ heels go without saying unless out for a country walk, driving or running.

Becka
      Lady

I love all my gurl jeans, tights and shoes!

Really want to do a skirt/dress, but not sure when or how.

Was thinking too about spring and summer.  Time to start a nice collection of capri pants to wear!  Already have my eye on some new shoes!

But again, will be a new challenge going out in these clothes!

Love and hugs,

Rebekka!

My favourite outfit is most certainly, either a black leather mini skirt or a red tartan miniskirt, a white long sleeve top (I hate the sight of my bare arms) then black hold up stockings, all finished off with black knee boots.

You can see my favourite outfit on my website page at
      http://www.routebus537.veryold.net/Alison CDH banner.html

Anonymous

I like fairly short skirts, knee length or a couple of inches above the knee, with a nice top.or blouse. Skater dresses are my favourite, I love floral patterns. I’m not really a jeans or trousers girl.

Wrap style dresses are my favorite. However for combo outfits, I like a pencil skirt with a soft material top/blouse.

My favourite is an A-line midi skirt, with a nice T-style top or blouse; usually worn with black tights.

A close second – skinny jeans and a top.

There are MANY things that I like and wear frequently. However, if I had to pick just one, it would be suits, with either skirts or pants. Unfortunately there aren’t enough events that I attend here that would warrant such attire. Also, the summer weather here (SoCal desert) works against it…

Anonymous

I love a pencil dress or skirt with a light top. My SO tells me that I have great legs, so I’m partial to showing them off with dresses of skirts, low heals or a pump with them.. . the rest depends on the day, stockings or pantyhose? If I’m going out then TT to keep everything in it’s place and off we go..

Hi Celeste, yes its the old language barrier again!! a jumper here in the u.k. is like a sweater. Its like Pants, that can mean either panties or trousers! Ha Ha. Take care hun!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?