• This topic has 11 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Good afternoon ladies.

This afternoon I have had a chance for a midweek dress up, blue dress, matching navy blue  bra and panties, for a change my suspender belt and black stockings I had even decided on which eye make up to put on, all on the bed and dressing table all ready for me after I have had a nice long shower. I made the mistake of using a new razor blade as I wanted that nice close shaven feel, what could possibly go wrong, final stroke of my chin then I felt it, looked in the mirror nothing for a few seconds then there it was a small nick which bled, pressed hard in the area thought it had stopped, then it continued to bleed during my shower got out still bleeding. twenty minutes later still no sighs of the bleeding to stop, many bits of tissue later and thinking that my dressing had been sabotaged the offending nick finally stopped bleeding so I was able, some what later than I expected  to get all dressed up so I am now a happy lady.

So remember to take care when you want that close shave feeling.

Take care

Samantha x

Anonymous
      Lady

Bleeding for fashion… about right… the things we do to look pretty

Sounds like a nice outfit and hope you had an enjoyable time dressed after the blood letting… good thing about makeup you can cover up. The same thing can happen shaving legs too… or other parts… done that… lol

Brielle
      Lady

I use a good, old-fashioned styptic pencil for my face. I had a similar situation happen when I shaved “down there” and nicked my scrotum in the shower. I thought it would never stop! I finally had to fold up some TP and make a pad in my guy-shorts until it stopped on it’s own. Last time I shave down there – I’ll use depilitory or just trim from now on, thank you! (eye-roll!)

Anonymous

Where do you buy a styptic pencil these days?

Brielle
          Lady

I think I got one at Rite-Aid or CVS. Or maybe the local grocery store. I have no doubt Amazon will have them, but they’d ship from China or Kuala Lumpur or someplace.

Oh my, I feel your pain! Lately I’ve been shaving my face closer than I ever used to and have been suffering my share of nicks and cuts. Especially on my upper lip and round my mouth in areas that until last year had been covered by a mustache for over 30 years! I’ve picked a few styptic pencils to help stop bleeds, highly recommend them.  Glad your little mishap didn’t stop your outing, that outfit sounds delightful!

** Kayla **

Hi Samantha, glad that you were able to stop your bleeding and were able to dress. I also wore a blue dress today, but with a black bra and blue panties. It was a great day.

Hugs,

Jaime

Anonymous

I am so glad for you that it worked out.  I hate when that happens, going for that real close shave and ouch, the dreaded nick.

Twilla Thompson
      Baroness - Annual

I read recently where it is recommended to use a traditional male razor on the face only and use a razor marketed for women to shave the legs and other parts of the body.  YMMV.  I did however buy in to the idea and have purchased a Venus razor.

Toodles!

Anonymous

I hate it when that happens.

I use an electric shaver and groomer. Together they do a fine job of giving a close shave.

Disclaimer: I am not a naturally hairy person so it just might be easier for me.

Jillian

Anonymous

Ohhhh painful, I was shaving my legs and nicked the inside of of knee where it folds, bleed like ……………… also caught a very sensitive bit once and I agree didn’t think it was going to stop.

Hi Celeste

I use to use a triple blade razor then a friend recommended the old fashioned single blade razor which for the last four months I have had no issues with it and it was only yesterday shave gave me a problem.

I will just have to a bit more care in future.

Samantha x

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?