Viewing 25 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

every year i try to do something to make me more womanly. i love mini skirts and heels. one year i decided to get a pedicure. i think i did it as a man. after the first time it was great. been getting one every month for about 2 to 3 years now. i love showing off my toes. i got a new wig and am blond now. my body is shaved all over. i never wore a dress. didnt think it would look good on me. i was wrong. love dresses now. also pierced my bellybutton and ears. i love to push the envelope to see how far i can go. one year i got some tattoos made and wore it on my ankle when i went out. also got a set of fake breasts. this year i always wanted to wear a thong bikini on the beach. im running out of things to do. i might try hair removal or cold scalping next. would like to have a flatter stomach.

any ideas would be helpful.

Thanks to the lockdown and pandemic, I’ve been able to :

– hone my makeup skills.  While I am far from perfect, I feel I’m taking small steps towards improving my make up skills.  For example, instead of gooping on tonnes of makeup, I’m taking more of a “less is more” attitude when applying makeup.  Results have been way better.

– bought a decent pair of girl prescription glasses.  This has enhanced my appearance as a girl.

– re – examine my wardrobe.  I’m buying more solid colours rather than floral patterns.  I’ve also donated items that I no longer wear due to sizing or collecting dust.  Refinine my wardrobe so it suits my style.

– purchased wigs that match my face and skin tone.  I used to buy light blonde colours and styles that make me look like a guy in girl’s clothes.  With the proper wig colour and style, this has enhanced my looks as a girl much more.

– I used to wear a tonne of shapewear to squish my muffin tops in.  Thanks to gyms opening I am able to shed some fat off and reduce the shapewear required.  This has made it more comfortable to wear for the day.

Mary Francis
      Duchess

It has taken a year and a half to grow my hair long.  It is now just past my shoulders.  With that I have also learned to care for my new hair style with the necessary hair products for shampooing, conditioning, moisturizing and setting my hair.  That has added about 45 minutes to my getting ready time.  I have also realized that the good hair days and bad hair days are very much a reality.

Hugs, Mary

my plains are to learn more on applying foundation and cover up, shave more on face real clean.  dress like a real woman that is up to date, nothing old or too sexy, wearing a dress, nylons heels make up, wig, eye shadow, lip stick, clip on ear rings and a nice necklace, maybe some day paint my nails and also have sick on long nails to look more feminine looking nails. this year i have made it more perfect to look and pass as a female for i am getting better at most of it.  i have my own collection of dresses and nylons and make up, perfume and tons of color nail polish but do not wear them for now but some day i will

Anonymous

Last February I was working with self help materials to improve self acceptance and self love and out of the shadows stepped Kay. I have since bought a lot of makeup, wigs and some clothes. My goal is to continue to improve makeup skills and continue my inner work on self acceptance of my true self.

Once again I have grown my hair out too and back into styling and caring for it. Yea the hair curlers have come out and once again being used

Anonymous

As I’ve done the last couple of years at the end of the summer I grew my hair out a bit and had it styled into a pageboy, I like it and I can get away with not wearing a wig.

Kassie
      Lady

I’m definitely becoming more aware of trying to treat my skin better, making tweaks to my diet, hydrating my skin etc… I guess that whilst this isn’t specifically just a feminine thing to do, my motivations are definitely towards helping me to achieve softer skin and to feel more confident when I  dress up. I kinda believe that if this wasn’t the end-goal, I would have probably stopped by now.

Anonymous

Hi girls

Living alone, I decided that I was going to dress EVERY day, simply because life is too short.

I now only wear drab for work or emergencies… haha…..smiles, grace 💋

Anonymous

I recently bought” HipPads”.

I am having fun experimenting with them in my other foundation garments.

There is always something to improve upon. We’ all never be DONE…EXHAUSTING!!

So, just accept it…work to do, never done!!

Love to all…Dr.T.J.

Gail
      Lady

I just bought a high waisted open bottom Girdle, side zip, Black with 6 Garters and Berkshire Stockings.

WOW–They Both make me Feel so Feminine and out of site Girlish.

My makeup skills improved this year. While I look about the same, I am much more consistent. Previously I was good about 50% to 60% of the time.  That has jumped up to about 80% to 90%. I also am better at correcting mistakes.

The next thing is losing some weight. 4 years ago I had a mild stroke and became much more sedentary after that. I gained ~25 pounds, lost 20 and regained 10. I haven’t been on my bike since the stroke and that’s the reason for the weight gain. Before I was good for 55-60 miles. Unfortunately there was one one-going issue after my recovery. My balance hasn’t come back to what it was before. It is better now, but I would rate it as ~90% of what it was. Anyway, I hope to test the waters soon…

Anonymous

This has been the Year of the Gurl for Bettylou; I started early, by piercing my ears for Christmas and halting  haircuts.  Greatly expanded my wardrobe and started using it on a regular basis, along with my forms (which I bought earlier this year).  In May, I had my first perm at Ulta, with another set for next week.  And I go out shopping, fully-dressed at least once per week.

Also, though I can’t take the credit for it, Bettylou has had three lunch dates, a movie date and a Girls’ Day Out shopping with my wife (Bless her).

Anonymous

Growing out hair( it’s a classy senior white). Trying to stealthy fem style it. May have a conversation with my stylist. I thinks she has suspicions. That’ s ok.

taking care of personal hygiene matters. Skin, hair, nails. Moisturizer, mani-pedi, conditioners. Shave head to toe, including privates. I’m smooth.

Daily sunbathing ( I’m in a great climate)in string bikini for maximum tan-line effect. Love the look .

serious successful weight loss program ( 45 lbs so far). Diet/exercise gurls! Transformational. Possible prep for transition. I want to be “skinny” before hormonal replacement treatment and boob job.

i want to pass vocally and mannerly. Physically, not likely. But at 6″3 before heels , nice slim figure, Makeup, I feel/ look sexually attractive. Wearing perfume more often……it works!

reasearching transition.

thinking orchiectomy with estradiol patch. I think I could do this.

but I guess I could just buy the boobs instead.

more on that………in the meantime .

i’m doing more tucking as I strive for the camel toe look in leggings/ shorty shorts. I like those faux vagina undies.

On behalf of myself and perhaps a few other girls, can you let us in on the weight loss plan? Congrats 🎉

This year I have enlarged my collection of undies from 5/6 bras to 25 ,more panties, more pantyhose a few more suspender belts and girdles ,  more earrings and 3 rings ,started painting my toe nails and since the lock down wearing these items every day  (underdressed)for various periods of time during the day and wishing I had done this years ago ,but you can’t turn back time ,so now can’t wait to get out of bed and put on my lovely undies ,today should be able to wear all day .  Michelle  xx

I’ve done many things.This year more then any I embraced my feminine side.I took a makeup lesson.I bought lots of clothes and panties.I bought wigs.Love shopping in person.I shaved my body.Plucked my eye brows.Im taking herbal supplements to grow my breasts and shape my body.My breasts are growing nicely.This has been a big year for me

Hi Robin,  I know this is an old post, but I’d like to know  what ‘herbal supplements ‘ work for you , in growing your breasts. I’m using a teaspoon of fenugreek powder, fennel powder  and flaxseed meal in milk  twice a day. I haven’t had much chance. Thanks Michelle

Oooh! So many things!

The ones that really stand out:

1. Trying on dresses in shops

2. Professional makeovers

3. Wearing more “girly” outfits, like short skirts, summer dresses and jumpsuits – and even a swimsuit, on a beach!!!

4. Acquiring more jewellery

5. Getting better at my own makeup, and getting used to more products

6. Becoming addicted to RuPaul’s Drag Race, and attending Drag shows an femme

7. Meeting more people who treat me like a lady, and only know me as Laura. They invariably know I’m CD, but all give me such kudos for just being myself that I want to pass that on to you, lovely ladies!

8. Becoming more trusting that Laura will find a way, because she is as real as the male version of myself.

9. Becoming comfortable with toned down, less formal looks, including jeans, t-shirts and jackets with trainers. GGs don’t wear dresses all the time, and still get lovely feminine looks.

10. Accepting that haters gonna hate and learning to ignore the small minded SOBs!

Love Laura

Anonymous

This year I accepted the woman within. Had makeover, hair and nails done en femme it’s so much more fun. Started laser treatment on face , arms and just had legs done.  It is a lot easier to shave. Had eyebrows Arched slightly and keep them maintained. Got a floral tattoo on my shoulder. Worked on developing my make up skills. grown my nails and hair style it slightly feminine every day. Pierced my ears lobes and then double helix. Bought blonde wig.  Life is too short to wonder what if. Even though I know people have noticed no one seems to care.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

For myself 2020 was the year of the *snap*.   Like Grace, I also live alone and now dress fully every day, though not usually with make up.  What helped my image was opening up to a couple of friends and acknowledging there IS an image.  My hair is longer than it has been in decades and though I do not have a lot of jewelry – yet! – I will wear a necklace regularly.   Overall the biggest thing this year was a shift in attitude – a desire to finally nurture and grow my image and behavior  from within.  The outer image has improved too though.  I’ve noticed a move away from tighter “sexy” clothing to a more relaxed (mature?)  wardrobe – for which I openly shop a lot for!   Also,  I’m learning and caring about what colours and styles look best on me.  Still learning that.  Lol

None of this was happening last year, so,  vivid or not, it’s been a pretty good year.

Stevie

I was fortunate to have a couple thousand bucks to spare… soI decided to go all out this time and went on a spending binge on amazon. Bought Wigs, long and short and very short skirts, shorts, short shorts, lingerie, heels, boots, sandals, makeup, pocket books, jewelry(Rings, Toe rings, bracelets, ankle bracelets, necklaces and earrings), blouses and even bought some winter sweaters and coats.

For the first time I shaved my entire body. and am keeping it that way

Started tanning regularly… don’t give me the cancer danger stuff.I’m 60 and would prefer dieing happy okay?

Started taking care of my skin, trying new makeup (I NEED SOME HELP HERE PLEASE)

I bought some bras and hose 😊

This year I bought a better quality wig and my first two pairs of clip-on ear rings. I also had my eyebrows waxed, tinted, arched and sculpted thin. I did this in order to have my first transformation photoshoot including an professional make-up application. When I bought my new wig and ear rings, it was my first shopping experience dressed full en fem.

I became, Myself:-)

This past March I was asked to speak at a gathering for International Women’s Day. I have posted a video of the event over on TGH, called From THERE To HERE, in the Media Review section. There is a link to download it there and the other 3 panelists are included as well. I knew 2 of the other 3 women beforehand and the 3rd by reputation. Four very unique stories revealing part of our paths to get to HERE…

This year Lauren emerged, transitioned, and became herself, and it is amazingly wonderful!! My life is now complete and I wouldn’t trade it for anything!

Hugs ladies, lots of hugs,

Lauren M

Oh my so much has happened for stephanie in the last year.  Came out to my wife who is supportive and so I am now able to dress around her.  Wearing panties and bras almost daily, have shopped with my wife who has picked out some nice things such as sleepwear, skirts,  jewelry and she went with me to get my ears pierced.  Started some body shaving and moisturizing.  Shopped alone a few times and got some nice blouses and some womens jeans and leggings.  Recently She ordered bob style wig for stephanie ( haven’t had much chance to wear it).  Have gone out in public dressed while traveling.

Sorry for the ramble but it has been a great time.  Started late in life and so want to catch up

Anonymous

Oh Stephanie…I do feel for you !!! I really don’t take my situation for granted and if I could grant you a wish to be a ” seven day a week girl”…it would be on its way !!…..as for your brilliant posts…I can’t wait to read some that you are happy with!!!….smiles, grace xx

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?