Tagged: 

• This topic has 34 replies, 20 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 24 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I love all my panties. But there is nothing like sliding into a brand new soft and silky pair of panties. They always have the best fit the first time. A new pair of panties can make the day just a little bit better. New panties are just an enjoyable experience and love when I get to experience doing it…

Anonymous
      Lady

I feel fresh and bouncy when putting on a new pair of panties. I don’t keep old panties at all. When they get a little worn, frayed or dull looking I replace them.

Sandy

Anonymous

Me too. My panties don’t get too worn before I’m buying new ones.  I buy them all the time. As I said there’s nothing like the feel of brand new panties!!

Anonymous

Electricity!

It’s always amazing especially if they are ones that make me feel sexy, or I think make my butt look good.

Anonymous

Nothing Like a new pair to make you feel special

Anonymous

I too love the feel of new panties, but I never get rid of any unless they are stretched and hold hold things anymore.   I love jockey no panty line promise for everyday, various other brands for sexy and special occasions. Must have 100 pair

Incredible Cindy.

Sometimes the simple girl pleasures are the best.

Hugs Patty

Maya Sol
      Lady

Both love and hate: sure, sexy and so, but not so comfortable, especially for a long time wearing.

Anonymous

I love the way new panties caress my butt, softly but firmly.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I so agree with that special feeling you get from a new pair of panties. I also found that to be very true with brand new pantyhose as well.

Becka
      Lady

Luscious and sometimes decadent!

Anonymous

Hi Cindy wearing new panties makes me feel so feminine, and twice as nice when matched with a nice new bra,

Nothing can match the feel of wearing a nice new set of panties especially when you’re wearing a nice new bra and stocking’s with them x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Hello Cindy,                       The first time you put your brand new pair of knickers on, is out of this world. It is all the feelings you want to experience in one go. You have to take a look in the mirror to see what you look like in them, the lovely feel of silk/satin/cotton etc is so beautiful on the skin. I also like the feeling of going to purchace a new pair, looking at all the lovely styles/textures/colours as well. I do hope that, that first feeling when you put them on does not go away for you after you have had them for awhile, it does not for me.    love,  Helenmarie

Anonymous

That’s why I’ve never stopped wearing them…

Anonymous

Love the feel of sliding in a fresh pair of thongs or g string panties feeling the material on my skin and the string between the cheeks.

Happy. Just got a few new pairs delivered today (gotta live the internet)…pink, mauve, flower print, black, gray…lacy… yep I’m a happy girl.

Bridgette

Anonymous

I always slide them on in anticipation of how they will feel a against my skin, and then I can’t wait to look in the mirror. If I can only pick one item of women’s clothing to wear, it’s a pair of Victoria’s Secret panties! When I buy them, I can’t wait to get home, shower and try them on❤️

Haley😘

Anonymous

[postquote quote=456167]
      Love VS all I have bought so much from VS should have a stake in company as part owner lol give me status on member board. haha

Sometimes it’s like coming home. Feels natural but oh, so nice.

Araminta.

Anonymous

I love the comparison XOXO

Rosiebeth
      Lady

Oh! My! I love buying them and I can’t wait to slip into them because it brings my girl out because I know once the panties go on, then the rest is to follow. 😊.  And I must confess  I too have to check them out for the first time.

Anonymous

Oh my, that twirl in front of the mirror and helped along with a light slap on each cheek too. Delicious…

Rosiebeth
          Lady

Oh that sounds so so playful sweetie.  Lol

Anonymous

I know, I just can’t resist it, it’s such a lovely feeling.

Bad girl Diana!

Rosiebeth
            Lady

Nothing wrong with a little bad girl.  It makes us fun girls.  TeeHee.

Anonymous

Hoping my new panties are at the house. Can’t wait to slide into them and relax

I am in agreement with all who have replied. There is something so enjoyable about sliding a new pair of panties on. Especially, if they were bought online and I have to wait for them to arrive. Oh, the anticipation! I am also one that does not hold onto my older panties forever. Once they are old and showing their wear, they get discarded so I can buy more! 🙂

Hugs,

Emily

Becka
      Lady

UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMM!

Anonymous

UM, what’s the rest of ur statement

Becka
          Lady

It just feels wonderful!

I’m a bit (a lot) of a shopaholic. I am not joking here but I bought 60 new pairs of panties last Christmas. Some plain, some frilly, and some very frilly and in bright colors.  I’ve only worn about 16 pairs so far though (washed and worn of course several times). The rest are still clean and unworn. Haha.

How do I feel? It all depends how I am feeling when I put them on. I’m the sort of crossdressers whose urges come and go. When I’m not feeling ‘it’, I can put a pair of panties on and feel NOTHING. When I am feeling ‘it’, the sensation is amazing. But I don’t have to tell you that.

Anonymous

For me, when I put on my panties it’s the start of my transformation. Especially when I get a new pair fresh out of the package. I love the way they feel and shape my body. I will put them on and be so use to them I forget to change out of them when I’m back in boy mode.

Anonymous

when putting on fresh pair of panties on after a long hot bath or shower feel so fresh and girly can’t help but look in mirror at times seeing how sexy look.

I have a habit that I can’t help… of when I buy a new pair I have to get a god look at myself and take at least one picture so I can really see how well they fit. It’s fun, and always enjoyable especially really cute ones or ones I feel really make my butt POP!! 🤩😎

Viewing 24 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?