Tagged: 

This topic contains 260 replies, has 184 voices, and was last updated by  Angela Storm 3 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 7

Make my inner woman feelings that much stronger. Love looking in a mirror and seeing myself.

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Angela Storm 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 22, 2019
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 24

yes I agree I have big size 42DD and the cleavage looks so good. I like feeling it and the look it is so feminine for me

Toni Marx 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 5

I’ve discovered the “2 sizes bigger” range from Asda Wal-Mart and they absolutely define my outfits. They make my 50 year flab into a decent cleavage and with a “double-bubble” (a 34A and 34B worn together) there is quite a cleavage. Being padded, I’ve discarded my breast forms for day to day dressing as the bra are quite fullsome.

Wearing a bra totally defines Toni, which is why I’m never without one on when dressed!

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 12

The bra absolutely makes me. Just feels sooo natural on my 42 A cups.

David Breedlove 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 6, 2019
    Replies: 20

after pantyhose, most complete ever.

Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017
    Replies: 11

I like bra’s as well.  I prefer they be filled with boobs of whatever source works for you.  That’s usually they last thing to put on.  Kinda the icing on the cake.  Makes me feel so sexy, not to mention rather aroused.  Hugs, Mikki

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Phillysis Sanderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2018
    Replies: 8

HEAVEN

Erica 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Replies: 30

I have these weird boundaries that I have notices and have been trying to break down. But the bra is something that just goes over the top for me. I would have 1 or 2 that I would play with occasionally. then I discover proper fit and matching bra and panty sets. I am always worried that they will leave those tell tale signs. they make me feel more feminine than any other article of clothing hands down. I love the feel of putting one on and  being reminded that I am wearing one by the straps. So jealous of the 38 or smaller ladies, most of the fun stops there. Although many companies are expanding the pastels and floras to larger band sizes.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Hey just enjoy the feeling and it will get stronger too.lol Hope you can handle that pleasure? I suggest g-string panty will really help

Tiffany Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 47

I feel as if the bra is a necessity for myself it completes the outfit, holds in my forms of course, and it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. I love sliding into my panties and then snapping that bra on it gets me excited and gain confidence in myself which helps me with my make up lol (excluding eyeliner)

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2019
    Replies: 75

Ok, it’s been a time now but how did I come to them as late as I did?  How blouses and tops, and, particularly, slips then sat, how things then hung.   And the pretties one then got to play with, and explore.  Different sizes!

Deanna Lund 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 26
    Replies: 82

I love it in private and in public. In private I am euphoric as i feel the silkiness if the cups on my bare skin. In public the euphoria is tempered with anxiety. Are my breastforms even,nipples aligned and forward, etc. I have to stop myself from constantly feeling them!

Luv
    D

3 users thanked author for this post.
       Angela Storm 
      Participant

Well thanks for the info. Sounds like you really enjoy the feeling the bra gives you. I myself when I put the bra on with panties I seem to transform into a feminine girl and don’t want it to end.lol

Celine Fache 
    Participant
    Replies: 6

Wearing a bra is liberating, comforting and relaxing.  You feel so feminine and free, calm and happy to becoming the woman you are inside.

Celine Fache 
    Participant

I feel feminine and complete.  Comfortable being who I am.  A bra makes me feel so very free and natural.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 95

Hi girls, I love reading everyone’s comments. When you find the right size bra you can forget you’re wearing it, I certainly do, until you might move quickly and you feel the underwires (I always wear underwired bras) or a strap might slip down and then you’re reminded that you’re wearing a lovely, pretty, sexy item of underwear! I havn’t dressed for a few days but I’m planning what to wear tomorrow. First thing will be a red underwired full lace cup bra with matching brazilian knickers. Tanya.

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Replies: 198

I feel gentle and vulnerable when I wear a bra, especially with my breast forms.  But I want to feel that way.  I will often cradle my breasts for comfort and security.  And when I’m under the covers, I’ll assume the fetal position.  It is very peaceful.

6 users thanked author for this post.
     Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 38

When Its a bra that fits I feel good, like my brbreasts are supported, if it’s a bra that’s too big, I feel inadequate, I’m a c cup, my girlfriend bought size d for me.

But in general the feeling I get when I dress up is very peaceful very relaxed. It’s like back when I took estrogen, all my inner tension would melt away and I would feel comfortable.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 50

i love wearing bras and its the first thing i do most mornings when i get up. bra breast forms and lipstick to greet the day

Rachel Beaumont 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 5, 2019
    Replies: 3

I absolutely LOVE the feelings i experience when i put on a pretty bra.  It immediately takes me back in my mind to when i was a young boi and trying on my mothers bras.  They were in a dresser drawer and scented.  I adored the smell.

My titties were a bit full as i was a chubby boi and to this day I have fuller breasts and when i wear a bra my breasts are pushed up a bit and when worn under a blouse they are noticeable.  So as I said the bra takes me back.  Of course my nipples get very hard and I cannot help but reach up and stroke them causing my breath to quicken and leaving me with thoughts of lust, LOL.

I just love wearing a bra for hours and hours at a time.  It just makes me feel so very femme.

7 users thanked author for this post.
       Angela Storm 
      Participant

Well I feel the same feelings , but for me the more I wear a vra the more time I like to keep it on. It gives me the feeling of feminine anytime I wear the bra with some sexy panties and if I really want to feel more I put on stockings and high heels with short mini skirt.Wow is all I can say… thanks

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 29
    Replies: 250

The effect of wearing a bra these days isn’t as profound for me as it used to be. I’ve now discovered my correct size (38C with my forms) and wear a bra for most of the time both day and night (I have some older non wired soft bra’s which I wear to bed).

I love the hugging feel of the bra around my back, the slight tug of the straps on my shoulders and how the underwires snuggle me as the support my forms and fit on my breastbone.

At times I can actually forget that I am wearing a bra – the new ones are that comfortable, the all of a sudden as I move that delightful embracing tug reminds me that its there suporting me in all the right places.

I love wearing my bra.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

Very well said Anne Marie. I am the same size as you and I guess just like “real females” if we can find a bra that fits where and how it should then its easy to forget you are wearing one. (Tho most of then they will tell you at their days end they cant wait to take theirs off……) I have always purchased good quality brands, (Fayreform Coral are my most numerous!!! But (on clearance) Simone Perele and Wacoal are also lovely

Check out my next post about the Her Rooms website section “Lingerie for Men”

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 134

The effect of wearing a bra these days isn’t as profound for me as it used to be. I’ve now discovered my correct size (38C with my forms) and wear a bra for most of the time both day and night (I have some older non wired soft bra’s which I wear to bed).

I love the hugging feel of the bra around my back, the slight tug of the straps on my shoulders and how the underwires snuggle me as the support my forms and fit on my breastbone.

At times I can actually forget that I am wearing a bra – the new ones are that comfortable, the all of a sudden as I move that delightful embracing tug reminds me that its there suporting me in all the right places.

I love wearing my bra.

Take care girls.

Anne-Marie

anne-marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 26, 2018
    Replies: 134

I have a perfectly fitting bra because I actually wore it to a seamstress and she adjusted the lacy cups to fit me. It was exilirating to go there and have this done on such a personal basis and she was very nice to me as well.

Joyce

One of my dreams is to have a bespoke dress made for me. Your posting has given me that little bit more encouragement as it would be an absolute dream to have the bra cups on one of my less well fitting bras adjusted by her.

Its also great to hear that the seamstress was very nice to you as that is one of my worries about actually getting this done.

Take care Joyce

Anne-Marie.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  anne-marie.
       Roxanne Lanyon 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 11, 2018
      Replies: 452

I feel so “right” in my bra, so heavenly.  I am a lady, and all is right with the world!  I love having a man admire me in a bra, and run his fingers over me.  It is a feeling that i really want, and like.

Roxanne Lanyon

Mikki Monroe 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 24, 2019
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 131

When I put on my bra–and use two little cutlets, I am able to fill an a-cup bra—-and the mounds of breast created (albeit small), sends my heart into a higher pace, and every garment thereafter heightens the excitement………..I just love the natural looking breasts, in a low cut top…………so much easier to act legitimately fem.

Kristy Violet 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 3, 2019
    Replies: 17

Like I’m receiving a nice, warm hug that never ends. Especially when I’m wearing one with racerback/criss cross straps. Love those.

Terri Anne 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: February 7, 2018
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 160

When I am wearing one of my bras… I feel confident and supported and secure.

Terri Anne

Stephanie Kennedy 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019
    Replies: 14

Wearing a bra is number one when it comes to feeling like a woman.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

yes agreed. The feelings I get are amazing and transforms me into that feminine woman deep inside me. lol

put on a pair of panties(g-string) and then , well you know…

Angela Storm 
    Participant

when I put on my bra, I feel like a new person and seems my hormones are changing to feminime feelings

Angela Storm 
    Participant

When I put on a bra I feel so relaxed and my femmine side comes out and feels great

Vanessa Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2018

I know for me that it a) feels natural b) really releases the inner me c) I believe that I should have been born with the ‘girls’ in the first place.

Julie 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 3, 2016

Free, I’m finally the girl I want to be!  I love wearing them! They feel natural and I love the support they provide and the way I look in the mirror.

Ambermaria Martinez 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2018
    Replies: 25

Omg after my shower and I dry my self off I get a bra and panties on .and it really really makes me feel more FEMININE which I love BEING I’m always looking to buy new bras every time I go to the mall.weather.its VICTORIA’S SECRET soma.macys .jcpenney or wherever if I LOVE the style I buy it .

Lynda Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018

I love wearing a bra, I am in a restaurant having dinner, under my shirt is a beautiful red VS 38 B padded. The second thing I put own when the  opportunity happens.  I have 10 or so all colors

when I am  dressed a bra completes the look  38C with forms !

99% of the time I am in panties only briefs when going to the Dr.

karley delaware 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 23, 2017
    Replies: 169

I feel sooooooooooo femme when I wear a bra . As a man, I love women with small breasts so I don’t “stuff” mine.  For me it just feels artificial.

karley delaware

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

A never ending adventure…

Donna Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2019

It just feels so good!  I feel feminine, sexy and complete.

Gabriela Romani 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 28
    Replies: 363

I feel supported. 🙂

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Sexy, pretty, alive!, daring, forfilled

I feel so wonderful feeling the bra against my skin I can fill out a B cup naturally and the cleavage a bra creates for Manos amazing

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 102

I feel like I’m a new person.

Joyce 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 6, 2017
    Replies: 1

I have a perfectly fitting bra because I actually wore it to a seamstress and she adjusted the lacy cups to fit me. It was exilirating to go there and have this done on such a personal basis and she was very nice to me as well.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I feel special , sexy, pretty, girly, silly, feminine , and empowered when I wear my bra.

Michelle Johnston 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 14, 2019

I don’t feel any different then a GG. As a GG put theirs on naturally everyday, I feel the same way I am a CD but know I’m a female and not the male you see, so when dressing, putting a bra on feels 100% normal to me

Amy Myers 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 11, 2019
    Replies: 135

Yes, I love wearing a bra. It’s the first thing I put on when I am transforming into Amy. Like another said, only women wear bras.

The other thing is, that it is hard to forget I’m wearing one, panties I can just forget about after a short while, but the snugness of the straps around my chest, and I love it when I look down and see the shape of breasts under my top.

Amy

Allison CDGB 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 15, 2019
    Replies: 13

OMG – I love wearing the lacy bra but have not bought breast forms yet.  Need to get them soon though.  I need to find a good place to hide all of it though.

Val’sheril Starsong 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 3, 2019
      Replies: 202

I highly recommend lockable trunks.  I have a couple about the size of a small drawer I keep under my bed; you can pick them up at many hardware or office supply stores or online for about $50, or if your bed’s a little taller than mine you can go for the footlocker (recommended; those little trunks fill up fast and I’ll likely need a third soon).

Loretta Avant 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2018
    Replies: 4

I have a collection of 24 bras, most with matching panties. I delight in wearing the different styles with my range of breast forms. Wearing a bra gives me feeling of femininity. I love the feel and the various styles.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 95

I love wearing a bra. Its an expression of femininity, only women wear bras. Plus the feeling is exquisite!

Stephanie Davis 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 29, 2016

Wearing a bra makes me feel feminine, pretty and sexy. Overall, I feel wonderful when wearing a bra.

exactly the same that i do!

8 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 45

Wearing a bra makes me feel feminine, pretty and sexy.  Overall, I feel wonderful when wearing a bra.

Danielle Rostencowski 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019

Bras are my number 1 feminine clothing item. Maybe because I have big boobs but I really don’t think so.

I put on a bra and I’m instantly Danielle. I feel so femme regardless of what I look like on the outside. I love bras, constantly looking at them, feeling them when I can…

I guess we all have our “triggers”… That’s mine.

Danielle Rostencowski 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 9, 2019

I’ve always had large breasts (bigger gurl – no implants or anything). Was always teased mercilessly. But when I put on a bra it helps me close that door and accept who I am…

Leah 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 13, 2018
    Replies: 18

I have started wearing bralettes more frequetly love the feel and look and you cannot see them underneath my shirt and t-shirt  love the feeling that no one knows that I may have something more sexy than most ladies are wearing

chloe atkinson 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 20, 2019

I have started wearing bralettes more frequetly love the feel and look and you cannot see them underneath my shirt and t-shirt love the feeling that no one knows that I may have something more sexy than most ladies are wearing.

I also love tringle bras when out in male clothes.I love bonds ones from Australia and pull on bras from asda uk.

Donna O Lacey 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 28, 2018

I have various bras for different situations. I love just sitting alone in my floral bras and panties while I polish my nails. However, I like to match my underwear to my outfit so I have plenty of bras. What do I feel when I wear them.? That depends on the situation. A bra under my male clothes is daring and exciting, but a bra that matches or enhances my outfit and mood, well that’s something really special. I can’t walk past a lingerie, clothes shoes or make-up shop without wishing I could just walk in and try on everything and buy buy buy. Xxx Donna

Anne Preuss 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 13, 2018
    Replies: 248

On the one hand, I look at the mirror and feel wonderful and sexy.  I have several bras so I enjoy the different colors and designs and these bras help me feel womanly.  But then I look beyond the bra and I see me and I find myself wishing that I had a real natural reason for wearing a bra instead of supporting breastforms.    Wearing my bra, looking at myself, I’m wishing I had large nipples….I’m wishing I had large, fleshy breasts that shout to the world, “look at this beautiful curvaceous creature that creates desire in men when they cast their gaze on her beautiful breasts”.

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 36

At first I was really excited with the bra and the breast forms. I thought I was complete. But after looking in the mirror and examining my proportions, the large top, narrow hips I feel that the bra did nothing to  contribute to my feeling of femininity and well being. I have on a turtleneck sweater dress, my leggings and my 3” pumps and I feel very comfortable and complete. So I am being a child of the sixties and going braless. Do not get me wrongs, I would love to have to wear a bra, but with my AA cups I realy do not need one for the time being. 

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 23

Hi Rami , I just felt i had to say this to you, not all of us really need a bra, some are well endowed , most of us are like you , small and wishing for larger breasts. Don’t let this stop you from enjoying  your self, dress as fem as possible, and include a pretty , sexy bra in your outfit.Once you get use to wearing one you’ll find you can’t do without it. Our bra’s are a right of passage , enjoy one today. Love Leslie.

Rami Love 
        Participant

For me the bra I feel nothing, with my breast forms the bra is more of a pain than a means of pleasure and joy. Sheer stockings, shapeware, heels, and a form fitting short dress and I am there, in crossdressers heaven. My only makeup is lipstickmy next endeavoir in the world of crossdressing will be makeup.

patty williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2019

I feel so feminine and pretty when I wear a bra makes me look more like a woman.

I just wish I could fasten them in the rear.

I stil have to put them on backwards and then turn.

I need to get more flexibility in my arms

Patty

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
      Participant

Hi Patty, i find to fasten my bra’s in the rear is easier if i do it at the small of my back before i pull it up over my breasts. Give it a try, i hope it works for you . Love ya , Leslie

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Replies: 67

I wear panties all the time, daily. Very rarely do I wear men’s underpants. I work in a hot environment, men’s undies gave me a heat rash in the crotch area when I perspired. Since wearing women’s panties/shapewear briefs for the past two and a half years, I have not had a heat rash since. I have a range of assorted bras, under-wire, wire-free, front closer, seam-free, (crop-top type), padded and cotton, and lace styles. I think my favourite bra is the one I purchased at a department store, a Playtex Cross Your heart bra. With the larger breast forms give me a prominent breast projection At night, I wear panties and a nightie to bed. I wear a crop-top bra and small breast forms and tummy support pantyhose under my male clothes, when I go for a walk in the early morning. At home I, (Marie) wears panties/ firm shapewear briefs, and whatever bra that I feel like that day, pantyhose, full-slip, dress and flats (shoes). A calmness comes over me and the stresses of the day seem to disappear.  I also wear a sanitary pad, gives one the rounded, flatter, (no bulge in the front) smoother feminine look. Girls, I feel feminine when dressed. Ladies, have a great 2019.

Amelia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018
    Replies: 40

Wearing a bra completes the entire package for me. It just feels natural and instantly makes feel feminine. It’s becomes a part of me.

sandra louise saunders 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 26, 2019
      Replies: 83

I agree wearing a bra completes the package, I do feel sexy wearing a pretty satin and lace lace bra/

Shawnee Muldoon 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 2, 2018

WHEN I wear a bra it helps make me feel sexy.

My feelings about WHEN to wear a bra are much more mixed.

Rachel Kalen 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 25, 2019

It makes me feel more like a woman with a bra.

You cannot go wrong with a black lace bra.  That would be my favorite.

Frannie Banks 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2018
    Replies: 10

I feel almost complete. I have about. 25 bras in different styles. I love them all and most match the parties I am wearing. A bra and matching pantries make me feel like the woman I want to be

Simone C 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2019
    Replies: 16

What can I add to the comments above? I love the feeling of the bra going on, the straps lifting into place. Those moments of adjusting the band and straps. I use silicon breast forms which give the right weight and feel, as I move I can feel them jiggle a bit under the bra.

When I’m out and about in public I can feel the bra against my skin, slightly tight but not constricting. As I drive I see it keeping my breasts safe from the belt, when I walk it holds and projects my B size forward. I have several and the different shape it gives me and the lines in my blouse are always wonderful. I like the sheer variation in bra styles and like to vary.

Talking to girlfriends over the years, they describe the moment of the “first bra”, how it made them feel like a woman (even if what was it the bra at that age was small), made them walk differently, and yes, how they would hug it to feel the shape defining their femininity. As they grew older and larger exploring the infinite variety and style of bras was a joy for them.

Along with my skirts I guess it is what defines my femininity, sometimes I just reach up and cradle my bra and breasts and feel all warm and safe and feminine. Usually I run my hands over my skirt to complete that feeling, and to remind myself to push my butt back and up. I was in a store yesterday and at checkout had to hold something large to my chest briefly while the assistant checked a price. As it brushed the bra I felt that warm tingle of “Yes, you are a woman” that we all crave, then I adjusted my skirt as she rang up the sales with a twinkle.

The only sad moment is when I have to take my bra off again.

Nayomi 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 6, 2017
    Replies: 47

The velvety hug of the elastic material surrounding by body combined with the muted pull of the straps on my shoulders as well as the gentle touch of the soft fabric whispered against my tightly hardened nipples sends pulses of electricity through my body – – Wake up Dorothy!

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Replies: 727

i love the feel of a bra when i put it on, over the shoulders and around the back. once on its heaven feeling, just need to add some boob inserts to give it that more feminine feeling plus hold the strap up on shoulder, i have different colors and sizes also. i love the type that is a body girdle there is a spot to put your boob insert into and stays, the only thing is when u have to go, its hard to unhook the underneath part to pull the girdle up to go. love bra and girdles and panties and pads. just wish i was a real female instead.

Petra Y 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2015

I feel great. I love wearing a bra. Any style works. I would wear one all the time if I could. I have several different cup sizes and forms to fill them. I also have a AA size bra that I wear at times.
    Petra

Michelle Wang 
    Blocked
    Registered On: December 8, 2018

It’s  so cool  simply just so cool  a women’s body is one of wonders of this this world  it’s so cool to feel what it’s like to have those things and a nice sexy bra all kinds  just unreal unreal.

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

When I came to bras, a while ago now, even with the bad padding I used then trying to get them to hang right, too many tissues and socks, something happened.  Oh, there’s a bra from then, the over side of a purge I’d like to get back: something happened.  Blouses hung right, the slip underneath: the bust was filled, a balcony.  Something happened….

Selyne Phoenyx 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 4, 2018

I absolutely love wearing my bra it’s like the best hug ever, and it helps me feel very feminine.

Selyne Phoenyx

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant

Complete…

johanna lynch 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2017
    Replies: 22

very sexy and excinting!!

*skippy1965(Cynthia) 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: August 25, 2015
    Topics: 105
    Replies: 1101

It just feels natural and comfortable. It feels so much better than when I can’t1

JaiymeLynne 
    Registered On: March 2, 2016

wonderful and feminine. I love the feel of them and the way my breasts are enhanced.

I’m not sure why, but I can naturally fit into a b or c cup. since my teen years, I’ve always felt like my chest was larger and softer than it should be for a guy. But I’ve always been a little heavy, so I thought that’s where they came from, and I was embarrassed by having them.  But now I adore them. I worry that as I slim down (a goal for this year) they will get smaller. Getting thin is a must, however. I’ll deal with breast size if and when it changes. I love wearing my bras.

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant

I love my bra’s,. Every night i take my bath early and put on my pretty pink bra and pink lace panties and pink lace gown and prissy around the house , watch tv or read. My panties and gown feel very sweet but every time i take a breath i feel my bra, it feels so sexy , so very fem . I wear a 38 B  , i found my proper size by measuring up myself and they fit perfectly .Bra’s are a girls best friend, they  give you shape and a  wonderful confidence in yourself. Love ya Ladies. Leslie

Candy Can 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 19, 2018
    Topics: 15
    Replies: 56

…..I love the tightness, the sense of security, the feel of the fabrics and lace……

I can identify with that. The slight constriction of the band. The knowledge you are wearing something pretty, not drab. Mentally the knowledge you are making something of a statement, even just to yourself.

Marie Sweets 
      Participant

Hello Candy Can, if the band of the bra is a little too tight, you can get some bra extenders, or go up a bra size, i.e., 34 to a 36.

Rami Love 
    Participant

If the bra is fitted correctly for my breast, breast forms and band and it all comes togther I am in crossdressing heaven.

Marie Sweets 
      Participant

Hello Rami,  most lingerie stores do breast measurements for males. Best to phone and ask if they do. I did, and had a very positive experience. The sales girls were very professional. It gave me the confidence to go into department stores and purchase lingerie and other women’s clothes. If a bra is too tight, get bra extenders or go up a band size. i.e, 22 to a 24.

Cheers, Marie

Gillian Blackwood 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 22, 2018
    Replies: 37

I feel… good. It feels more than right when fitted properly, and seeing the gentle curves a bra produces brings me a profound sense of being complete(?), which is only amplified when I wear one that has larger cups that are filled to match my frame/torso.

I have been surrounded by women my entire life, and every single one of them complains about having to wear a bra, and rejoices at the relief of taking theirs off at the end of the day. My wife uses that as the signal that she’s done doing things for the day, “bra’s off, can’t work anymore!” But I love the tightness, the sense of security, the feel of the fabrics and lace, the way it moves (or doesn’t) when I move about, the way it makes my shirts look; I can’t imagine ever saying it’s a relief to take one off – but to be fair, I’m usually not able to wear one for more than an hour or two at a time. I’m sure if I was wearing one from the moment I woke up until it was time for bed, for twenty-plus years, I may agree with the women (but somehow I doubt it!)

Grace 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 23, 2018

It feels.like it.belongs there

Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 18, 2016

So yesterday I visited a client (female) and I took the opportunity to wear a black bra and matching panties under my male clothes, and you know, it felt so right and natural, and pretty quickly I wasn’t even aware that I had my bra on. Even though I could see a gentle projection of my bra cups, I am sure my client didn’t notice anything – we chatted away as girls do (business mostly, no fashion sadly), and I wondered what kind of bra she might be wearing, But back to me, this has been the longest time I have been so attired, and I am looking forward to the next occasion when I can express my femininity.

Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 357

When I was young, free and single, I used to feel a mixture of things;

Excitement at wearing such a beautiful garment, and the feel of the material and straps.

Some disappointment that my body did not fill the cups, but excitement when the material moved against my skin.

There was also the feeling that my personality had shifted somewhat, into a softer, gentler, much more feminine version of myself – which I was aware of anyway, but this feeling was magnified with each item of female clothing I wore. It felt right – another aspect of who I was, but something to be kept utterly secret.

Really, I was in fear for my life back in the late 1970s, if anyone found out in our small town.

Now, it’s kinda the same – there is still that familiar chill of excitement at the material, but now I have the fulfilment and pleasure of dropping my forms in.

It’s one of the first steps in releasing Laura, so has acquired new and fundamentally more powerful significance.

Taking it off is deeply significant, and the point at which I say aloud “Sleep well, Laura, be you again!”.

Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 489

My “official uniform” for the summer when I ride my bike, is a skort & sports bra.
    I ride along the shoreline of Lake Michigan.
    If you see a girl in a sports bra & skort riding a pink bike with a basket of flowers, it’s most likely, me!  🙂
    Alas, the summer is long gone, & my skorts & sports bras have been put away.

Time for dresses!  😀

Samantha Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2017

When I wear my bra, I feel like the woman I’m supposed to be. I’ve been struggling with going out because my nerves get to me and I worry about what others think. I’ve been talking with my therapist and part of my transition is having to be female 24/7 for a year. When my bra is on I’m so comfortable and free.

Janine 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 25, 2015
    Replies: 60

Feminine and girly
    I love wearing a bra under a short sleeve open neck blouse so that the bra straps and visible.
    It’s a must to wear a bra when I want to present myself as a lady
    Nothing says female more than a great looking pair of breasts

Rose 
    Participant

Oh my, I feel so feminine, womanly and natural wearing a pretty bra and matching panties. Right now, as I type this, I am wearing a brand new red blouse over my black bra, a combination which feels and looks so wonderful, plus red silk panties, and heels. I try to wear a bra as much as I can, at least at home, but I do need to be a bit careful when I go out so that my projection is not too apparent. That said, I went supermarket shopping on Sunday with my wife, and I was wearing a bra and panties and it felt great! My intention is to be wearing a bra more and more.

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 85

I love my bras!! I have all styles and colors. When I’am home thats all I wear, just panties and bras. I do my house work in jeans and a Bra for my top.
    I have two sets of Breast Forms to fill my bras.
    Vicke

Ronda Francine 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 25, 2015

Wearing a bra is part of me, I feel sexy and put together in what ever outfit I’m wearing. I just love being a Girl (Women).

Ronda Francine

Victoria Egger 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 25, 2017
    Replies: 85

Pamela took the words right out of my mouth.  I love running around the house in panties or thongs and my 40 b or c bras.   Nothing feels so good than the weight of my breast forms in one of my bras, makes me feel so turned on.  I have all styles and colors.  I would like to find a new bullet bra that women wore way back when.  Thanks to You All

Love  Vicke

Petra Y 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 14, 2015

I love wearing a bra. Would wear one 24 hours a day if I could. Even if I am not cross dressed I often wear a bra under my normal male clothes. They just feel good.

chloe atkinson 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 20, 2019

I love wearing my bras unger my male clothes Bonds triangle today as I visit friends.

Jessica Gane 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 29, 2018

Wearing a bra is more than just feeling sexy for me. A bra is the ultimate expression of feminity.

Jessica xoxoxo

Pamela Gurl 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 17, 2017

the (proper fitted) bra makes the gurl!

i love everything about it……the weight of the silicone breast-forms in the full & unlined cups making me feel the straps on my shoulders. the wide & stretchy banding around my body and the 3×3 back hooked closure behind me!

what could be more femme?

Jennifer Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 11, 2018
    Replies: 170

Wearing my bra gives me that extra feeing of femininity.  It is like a soft security blanket wrapped around me.  My boobs are getting a bit bigger, so some times I don’t wear my forms.  I love the way it feels, a slight warmness surrounds them as they are gently held in the soft cups.

Peggy Ann Culpepper 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 21, 2018

I also love my bras, i am in my girly mode 24/7 when at home, and wearing a bra panties

and usually thigh high stockings are just a must in my daily attire. Feel naked otherwise,

Can’t go out fully in my girly Mode because i live in a small town, but do normally underdress,

with the nessissities, described herein. I Love being ME and owe a debt of gratitude to cross

dresser heaven , for helping ME BE ME.

sarasue olson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Replies: 50

To me A bra is like the cherry on top of the sundae, It tops off what your wearing and makes it complete. when my dressing started I was given A dress and slips and some panties that my sister had outgrown I thought I had it all until A wealthy friend of my sister gave me several bags of her hand me downs. There was about every type of girl’s wear I could imagine dresses skirts sweaters blouses some panties and three lacey soft bras. At first I hesitated to try them on, but I started to enjoy my new wardrobe it just seamed natural to try on One of the bras. I wasn’t quite Shure how to fasten the hooks behind me but when I got it on I felt  A rush of feelings I never felt before it was fantastic then putting on A slip and dress I was in heaven. I hated to take it off in fact I slept in the bra and panties under my nighty. When I look back it was the most exciting thing I have ever experienced, my benefactor was one of the most popular girls in our school and I was wearing cloths she had worn and that was A supper turn on.  At this point of my life I still love to wear bras and own several hundred of those wonderful things.     Sarasue

karley delaware 
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Wearing a bra and panties makes me feel cocompletly femme. On hot days I love to wear just that and feel my long hair (wig) on my bare back.</p>

karley delaware

karley delaware 
      Participant

Yes. Wearing the very clothes of someone you know is such a turn on!!!

karley delaware

michelee 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 28, 2016
    Replies: 21

Wearing a bra takes me to a new level of femininity.  The journey begins each day when deciding which bra suits my emotions that day.  The bra I choose drives my emotional state throughout the day.

Pink 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 24, 2017

I love wearing my bras with or without my 36 c I am wearing them now.

Michelle Storm 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2017

A bra, to me, is, by far, the most feminine piece of clothing/lingerie, to me.

I love it.

andy bahl 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018

I really feel sexy

Carrie Bangs 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 11, 2018
    Replies: 2

I love wearing them as it helps me relax knowing that I am dressed as a lady.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

When I’m Cherie, a bra and breast forms complete the alter ego.

leah ward 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2018

Now that I have size c breast’s it is a natural thing to wear . I love the different varieties and style when going into VS.

vanessa sweet 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 7, 2018

I love it when I put it on. feels so right and I love lounging when I am matched with a pretty pantie also .

Edith Rojas 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 12, 2018

i feel so good when i use a bra i feel so femenine always is so nice the feeling plus ir a wear a panty too

Diane 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 6, 2018
    Replies: 79

The first time I wore a bra, I was fascinated by the way my false boobs bobbled when I walked around.  With the help of some taping I managed to gain a presentable cleavage.  I love it!  I feel so feminine.

Nikki Geliebte 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 3, 2018

I refuse to. I buy elaborate lingerie with cups. Something about the idea of putting on a bra bothers me.

Caty Ryan 
    Participant

A most important thing I forgot to add to my post above.

When I’m Caty, it’s not “a bra” or “the bra”, I automatically say to myself, “where is MY bra”.

Having been “chaperoned out” Caty shopping in the past, today was my first “solo” day. Loved every minute of it and still have “my bra” on under my femme pj’s. naturally I will take it off and sleep braless with my forms attached.

Feminine Bliss!!

Caty

Terry Wix 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 28, 2018

I love the.photo on this site under LGBTQ stories…now that is a pose I would like to do with a trusted friend…

Anonymous
    Registered On:

My bra is more like a home away from home. I feel so right in it when I have it on .

Alexandria Divine 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2018

Normal. Myself. Happy.

Caty Ryan 
    Participant

Like many in this post, it’s the feel of the straps and the bar band on my “bod” and when I can insert and especially attach my breast forms and they bounce and giggle in my bra as I walk in my high heels…oh so feminine above is usually accompanied by a compelling feeling to to conceal the “male me” by wearing a gaff and a pair of one size too small control brief yes;”back to front. Followed immediately with the urge to get my long blonde wig on .After that, if I can comes the rest of the wonderful sensual process of turning a grizzly old male me into a mature elegant ??? woman….

Anonymous
    Registered On:

My femme alter ego is complete when I walk about the house with my breast forms weighing down the bra cups just jiggling and shifting with each step. Love it!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 168

How do I feel when wearing a bra? Well,  store my last purge I ……. “crying…sniff sniff”, had four beautiful bras, a see through and a push-up both 40c, with C cup breastforms, to go with thin and filmy blouses, and I had 2 full figure long line bras both 40d, with D cup breastforms, for colder weather and more formal dresses and occasions. When I would put on my bra I would feel complete, as in whole in mind and spirit! It was an erotic feeling when I was younger, wearing a bra, panties, and hose. But after my second wife, neither of which knew of my femme self, I went and created Danielle and her wardrobe for me. Erotic feelings? Some evenings I have to admit, yes. But for the most part I was whole, I was Danielle. And for that evening I was completely free from the male trappings of this world. I was female in mind and feelings, truly whole, all dolled up and way too scared to go out. This was 8 years ago and when I met my current wife and had “THE” talk with her before we married I felt she was good with Danielle. A few months later I knew she wasn’t and I purged! No more bras, breastforms, garterbelt, heels, dresses, pretty much everything but a few pair of panties, a few pair of stockings, and 1 pair of heels! 6 years of marriage later and we had another talk about the future of Danielle and I am happy to say that i am going to be whole again and feel complete as I rebuild my feminine life! Woohoo! Bras, my size, 40-42a/b depending on type and manufacturer. At this time no breastforms but if I do buy some B and maybe C cup only! I don’t want to have a bigger cup size than my wife😅💋! Live life as if there is no tomorrow for there might be no tomorrow, used to be my motto when I was in the USAF in Germany at the end of the Cold War. That is still valid today for our military service members and I will live that motto again when I go out as Danielle. Hugs to all.

Danielle

Anonymous
    Registered On:

How do I feel when wearing a bra? Before my last purge, “cries” sniff sniff, I had two sets of breast

form

Roberta Hall 
    Registered On: March 30, 2018
    Topics: 14

There is nothing better than the feeling of wearing a bra. I love wearing bras all the time and I have a huge collection of lingerie including bras. I love sliding my bras on and doing them up. I feel completely enfem while I am wearing my bras.  I have forms I wear with my bras and they totally fill out my bra.  So I can say that when I am wearing my bras I feel like a total woman

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Yeah, when the weight of the forms shift and you are reminded of your bra with every step.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Hello Ladies, in my opinion when I wear a bra I immediately feel more feminine. I agree with someone’s statement that a switch is flipped and you feel better. This is the one article of feminine dress which differentiates a woman from a man. Undergarments, male hosiery, shoes, clothes, both sexes wear them but a bra is the different garment that males do not have! They can be very pretty or bland, but their mystique have always been a great part of me and my feminine side. Before my purge, long story, I had 6 bras and 2 breastforms. C-cup and d-cup depending on the outfit and filling the top/blouse. I had one demi cup 40b that I was able to fill without forms. I just pulled in the excess on the side of my chest while bending over. The look in the mirror gave me the biggest smile and the day was immediately better. Miss my bras and I am going to rebuild my wardrobe starting with a demi cup 40b lace bra! Thanks for this forum😘❤️!!

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Hi Girls, For many years, the colour blue has been my favourite colour. Now I think that pink is the colour. I have just purchase another 4 bras online, one of which is Dusty Pink, and it is lacy, underwire  and so comfortable and feminine to wear. I also bought the pink bra in support of Breast Cancer Awareness.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

There is nothing more beautiful that a woman can own, than a delicate, lace bra. I’ve worn bras off and on for over 40 years – and now hope to soon wear them 24/7. Lace panties and silk hose are breath-taking to put on…but as someone else who responded to this thread said, slipping on a bra “flips the switch” to total femininity. I so love being a woman!

Anonymous
    Registered On:

It is the most feminine  of clothing.  It makes me feel sensual.  In a strange way it provides a hugging sensation making me feel comfortable and safe.  I use water balloons as I have yet to invest in false breasts.  The water balloons feel very comfortable (after they have reached body temperature).  I’ve had a couple of burst when they envountered a mysterious sharp object.

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Replies: 26

THe bra makes the illusion of being feminine absolutely real!

Philippa Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2018

<p class=”MsoNormal” style=”line-height: normal;”><span style=”mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial Narrow’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-no-proof: yes;”>As a 14 year old school boy I was sat in class behind a girl wearing a white shirt, through which I could make out the outline of her black bra. In a second my green eyed tranny monster struck and I was thinking that should be me. I should be wearing that bra. </span><span style=”mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial Narrow’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-no-proof: yes;”>And of course from the moment on the tranny in me was awoken. So for me wearing a bra is the definition of my transvestite persona and it still feels good. </span></p>
    <p class=”MsoNormal” style=”line-height: normal;”><span style=”mso-bidi-font-size: 8.0pt; font-family: ‘Arial Narrow’,sans-serif; mso-fareast-language: EN-GB; mso-no-proof: yes;”>Philippa </span></p>

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Has anyone noticed that when you are wearing a bra, that you sit up straight and tend not to slouch as much as when we’re in male mode. It’s because we are ‘ladies’. Only male slouch when sitting.

Patricia Mills 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 27, 2017

I think about it more when I have to go to work in man mode and am not wearing one.  My bra just makes me comfortable as the woman I am.

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Hi, on the subject of bras. How many of us have purchased a Pink bra in support of Breast Cancer Awareness?  I have.

Karen Alton 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2018

I have to say,    thank you  for this  articular,  its one of the few things  that randomly pops through my  mind, ” i wonder how others feel about  wearing this? “and I felt that  was  just me  being me:P  The  support that it gives,   during and after wearing,  is empowering.  Ad I have caught myself  Wearing more  ..” sturdy ” ones when official  appearances are needed.   I wonder if that  strikes any one else?  It  seems the more supportive and sturdy  the  bra is, the better and more confident I  can  feel ?  Good Article,

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I’ve really taken to wearing bras,I’m almost 24/7 in one,want to try forms,bra and panties is the highlight for me as a girl.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Thank you for your article:

Absolutely one the most sensuous part of being a woman for me. I would feel completely empty without wearing one.  I do not believe I could be what I am without wanting breasts, but I know that it is a part of who I am.  Plus I have always loved bra’s. Their beautiful to look at and especially to wear.

Thank you for letting me express myself, and for letting me be me.

Alice 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 17, 2016

Thanks Jasmine.  I feel the same.

Nolene Venus 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 26, 2017

Hi has any one had any breast growth with natural supplements love nolene

vickiecd 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 16, 2016

I stated a year ago using pueraria mirifica, with red clover, fenugreek and saw palmetto. I also bought a medium noogleberry. I had breast growth i went from very little to a ‘B’ cup however there wasn’t a great deal of volume. Since January i’ve been using ovarian glandular. I’ve found that my nipples are a lot more sensitive than they were.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Normal. I wear one all the time whether dressed in female clothing or not. When I am wearing a business suit the fact of the bra’s presence makes me more relaxed and confident, making difficult meetings go much more smoothly.

I like it when I take the bra off and it leaves my breasts looking like breasts, having been shaped and supported while wearing it.

It’s just fun.

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Hi Girls, I think that we all agree.  If we are just wearing a bra, with or without breast forms, or dressed enfemme. We are at peace and comfortable wearing women’s lingerie, clothes. We become calmer and the worries of the world are forgotten for a while. I myself wear a bra with breast forms, (have small and medium size forms) every day after I get home from work. I wear panties/shapewear briefs/pantyhose and dress on a daily basis.. Have not worn men’s briefs for 2 years.  I have just purchased, (was in male mode), a 2 pack padded Comfort crop bras and a 2 pack  cotton camisoles. Was at the sales counter, the male sales assistant commented, “I take it they are for you”. I wonder what he would have said, if I answered , yes they are. Opportunity missed. Maybe next time.

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Replies: 60

When I’m wearing my man clothes , which is unfortunately 99% of the time, I like to look good and feel comfortable but the clothes are just on me, nothing more. But when I’m wearing my girl clothes my senses feel everything from the lace trim on my panties to my nylon encased toes . Nothing makes me feel more like a women than wearing a bra. And It all makes me feel so feminine , girlie and alive .

Rose 
    Participant

I adore wearing a bra (and panties of course) when I can. To wear a bra makes me feel so very feminine and natural, and it’s so fulfilling too. The other week I was thrilled to be able to visit a work client dressed in a black padded bra, matching panties and cami (sadly hidden under my male outer clothes) – this was a first for me. My client is a lady and her team is totally female, so it felt wonderful to be attired as a woman among women. Perhaps someone noticed the slight projection, maybe even the bra straps, who knows, I don’t mind as I felt like a woman. The weather has now turned much warmer which makes it more difficult to dress in a bra regularly.

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

I feel comfortable, relaxed and feminine when wearing a bra & breast forms, (have 2 sizes). Even more so when dressed in shapewear briefs, pantyhose, and a dress. In male mode, I am more relaxed when in the company of cisgender women. I can relate to women easier. I think it’s called respect.  Must be the feminine side of me showing through.

Sabrina 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 7, 2018

<p style=”text-align: left;”>It feels real. It feels sexy. It feels complete. It feels natural. It feels secure. It feels like a hug. It feels unbelievable. It feels emotional. It feels feminine. It feels bouncy. It feels relaxed. It feels. It feels. It feels like me.</p>
    IT FEELS LIKE SABRINA WOW I’M ALIVE.

Kelly Magic 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 18, 2018

Great; the feeling is so heavenly and it helps me feel my true self; I wish I could wear it all the time. I am hoping some time in the future to grow my boobs; lovely;…love to wear frilly nickers to go with the bra; red or black.

Kelly

Brianna Maxwell 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 16, 2018

The other night I got the opportunity to wear my bra under my tshirt while wearing my skirt. I had it stuffed with socks (I know, sad right). I have a set of rather big breast forms but I wanted a smaller boob look. Even with just socks it felt nice. I felt feminine and like I had breasts that weren’t too big or too small. I need to find a smaller breast forms. Anyhow, I felt the true Brianna coming out and I loved it!!

Thanks for letting me share that girls

xoxo  Brianna 🙂

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I have a pair of self adhering Brest Forms. I tried a strapless bra. It held them so well that I drove down a rough road. The felling of my breast firmly attached to my chest as they bounced back and forth and up and down was a feeling that is hard to describe . Can’t wait to try again. I love the feeling of a bra.

Lilley Matthews 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 19, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 45

I feel very feminine and relaxed calming it is wonderful

Jodi Cooke 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 7, 2018

I feel tat I have taken one more step towards being complete! Boob’s just feel RIGHT somehow!

Jenna Good 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 1, 2018
    Replies: 103

Simply put. I’d love to have a nice set of C cup breasts o fill a Bra.

Tiffany Cramer 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 17, 2018

What do I feel when wearing a bra?

First and foremost, I feel highly feminine. I have some special made-for-men bras that look really fancy, but are more geared to the male figure, and I also have female intended bras, and I have to say that the female bras feel so much better. They feel almost natural, and something tight like that around my midsection just feels incredible. It’s hard to put into words, but as scary as it might be to wear in public, at the same time, its almost like my own personal, lacey safety net. I feel safe and secure while wearing a bra, and wearing a women’s bra heightens the experience for me.
    And of course I have to have the matching panties!

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017

I’m like an old time cowboy, when it comes to a bra. I don’t mean to say, they wore bra’s, it’s their hats. The first thing they put on, before getting dressed, and the last thing, they took off, after undressing is their hats. As for me, I feel like a million dollars, when wearing a bra, and naked, without one. I love the breast forms. I didn’t know, what size to get, so I sent my description, and a picture to the top, breast form professionals, in Germany. They sent back, two bra’s, and size D-Cup forms. I have to say, besides feeling fantastic, when I wear them, I feel like a lady.

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Cheryl Beane 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2018

Naughty, feminine… I only wear under male clothes so the obviousness of me wearing female underwear, especially when shopping for new. I have been measured for bras on numerous occasions and always find it exciting… I know the size, of course I do… but I love being measured by a sales woman… there is a different reaction from the younger girls and the older ladies… I enjoy them both in equal measure xx

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I love it. Its the same feeling i get when i share my crossdressing with someone who has no idea

Faye 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2015

For me wearing a bra has become a natural thing to do. I have over many years constructed and used everything from rolled up socks to the breast forms I wear today. <i> </i>I have now developed enough natural breast tissue to wear my bra without forms which has always been my goal.

vickiecd 
    Participant

i’ve always worn a bra, it makes me feel who i am. Years ago i had to wear a full cup bra to hold in my falsies i’ve used rolled up socks, then water filled balloons which did give me a nice bounce. Then went on to adhesive bras and finally onto forms. I found though that the full cup bras weren’t very sexy. Now i have my own breasts, thanks to a noogleberry, pueraria mirifica, and now i’m taking ovarian glandular. The result is wonderful and i can wear any kind of bra i like. I’ve just bought a sheer matching set of pink bra and panties. Oh i should say that i wear a 36B bra now.

Rozalyne Richards 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 10, 2018
    Replies: 27

What I feel when wearing a bra is that I feel like a real woman a bra is the only item of clothing specially made for a woman xx

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

wearing a bra is my first thing to put on in morning, wearing a bra is like wearing nothing. i must wear a bra to complete my getting dressed up in the morning besides my panties, pad, nylons, then my boring male cloths. to me wearing a bra is so satisfying feeling of being a female

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I love to wear a pad in my panties as well the feel is wonderful. I am still pretty much in closet with my dressing still.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

I find wearing a pad makes me feel more like a woman its pretty exciting

Roberta Hall 
          Registered On: March 30, 2018
          Topics: 14

I too love wearing a pad when you I am wearing a bra and panties it completes me . I feel very femmine while wearing a pad with bra and panties.  I have large  and medium sized pads , depending on the way I feel that day I use the appropriate pad. I have bought 2 bags of each so I never run out. Sometimes I will even use tampons.  And I have a large box of them

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Replies: 76
          1. I wear a pad too, in fact I’m wearing one as I write. I feel more womanly when I wear one, more womanly than at any other “time of the month”! Helen.
     Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

for me not to wear a bra is like wearing nothing. i must wear a bra to complete my dressing up in morning.its the first thing i put on in morning besides my panties and pad and nylons every morning, then a nice sexy dress, then my male cloths so my 2 adult kids don’t see me dressed up. i have to wear a bra to complete my getting dressed for the morning

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I have just recently started wearing my bra more and more. It feels so girly when I am wearing the bra recently I had bought some size C tear drop breast forms to place in my bra it is awesome. I now find my self wearing my matching pink panties and bra walking around the house when others are not home. I am still not gone out in public with my breastforms in i would love to but still to nervous. I have never fully dressed in public right now I will go out in my panties and bra with no breast forms and go shopping in lingerie department. I love my bra.

Wendy Ohara 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 31, 2017

I agree Stephanie. I love wearing a bra, makes me feel feminine and girly. I wear one whenever i can. Never wore any breastforms with it though, never been out fully dressed, so scary.

Sarah Mack 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 5, 2016
    Replies: 28

I feel fantastic

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

when i wear a bra i feel the sensation of being a woman and knowing what its like to wear one all day. i love wearing a bra its like not wearing any thing its part of my clothing now so is panties and pad and nylons

Carla Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 14, 2017

When I put my bra on I feel so happy! I love how the compression feels and the shoulder straps. I fill out an A cup completely so I don’t use forms. Hope to get a B cup one day.  I do match the color of my panties with the bra.

Rose 
    Participant

I so love to select a bra and matching panties to dress in, what a wonderful feeling, such a rush of excitement. Firstly I carefully pull my delicate, lacey panties up my legs and over my bottom, and make sure they fit nice and snug, then I bring my bra around my breasts, hook it into place with the straps properly positioned over my shoulders, and of course I place my inserts into the two cups. So, I now feel so wonderfully feminine, and it’s all so natural and normal too. What’s not to love about being dressed as a woman?

petra 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 15, 2017

somentimes just feel like trying on my very first one…. suddenly completely fem…

Jess Brown 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 5, 2017

Hi this is jess  I’ve been wearing a bra and panties every day under my clothes for work play and fun I can’t tell you how what a wonderful feeling it is And  its a comfortable feeling to be wearing a bra panties under your clothes when no one else knows Again it’s such a wonderful feeling makes me feel like the women i always wanted to be

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I also love wearing panties and bra out in public but i hope some one sees and says something i love that feeling of how will they react to it

Monika Sweet 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 2, 2016
    Replies: 32

I believe having a good pair of breasts makes a person feminine… it would probably be the one feature that would differentiate one from being fem or not. I love to wear bra and I never put on a dress or top without wearing one.

How I got my perfect bra is an interesting story and I would thank the lovely lady Marina who helped me find and learn about my best bra fit. Here it goes…

Few Years ago, I was curiously going through various Lingerie stores and browsing the various sexy and pretty bras on display. I would check them by touching them and move on to appreciate next one. In this store, this girl walks upto me and asks, do you know what size you are shopping for..? I said, I guess it would be 36B… she then asked are you sure ? as any other size wont fit well. I kept going through various styles in lace and other… and then I asked… would it be possible for me to try on a bra? she smiled and said… you would best fit a 38A Double Push up bra or a 38B padded one. She then picked 2-3 different styles in these 2 sizes and guided me to the trial room. There she helped me put on these bras one by one and looked at me in both critical or admiring manner as I changed bras. Then, she would adjust them and eventually declared that 38A double push up gives the best shape and curve for my body. I really felt very comfortable in them and thanked her. Walked out with 3 pairs and a huge grin on my face. It was my best ever Bra buying experience.

Hugs XoXo
    Mona aka Monika

vickiecd 
    Participant

I have quite a few bras. I found that a 36B was the best. I’ve been growing my own so no need of the breast forms i used to use, there’s not a great deal of volume but push up bras give me a nice cleavage. However i’m looking for better results from the new regime i will start soon. I enjoy looking around the stores for new bras and i don’t feel embarrassed at all anymore either looking or paying for them.

Peggy Ann Culpepper 
    Participant

feels wonder ful when i can find the right bra for my a cup breasts and 50 inch frame

Peggy Ann Culpepper 
    Participant

I have trouble finding a fit for my A cup Breasts and 52 Inch frame,Feels wonderful when i can get it right.

Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017

The bra

oh the bra. Its that one thing that is stictly for breasts for women

i love mstching bra and panty sets. Its such a turn on. The hugging feels amazing. Winter time is bra time ‘cause its easy to hide it

i do lots of push ups to build the pecs to fill the bra.

It does feel really girly. I like that! For me blending male and female and the mix is intriguing

Sarah Mack 
    Participant

I love wearing a bra makes me very feminine especially with matching panties

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I feel well supported, my little breast rest nice and comfortable in the cups and the tightness is lovely, hugs me all day and night

Charlene Victoria 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 29, 2016

Slowly I emerge from my male exterior as my snug panties hold my tucked member in place. As my panties and the the gusset of my panty hose create the exquisite illusion of womanhood my emergence from my cocoon quickens.

Yet it is my bra, it straps over my shoulders, its band hugging my chest, its cups cradling my breasts and inserts that affirm as nothing else can of just how much of a woman I am inside my male facade.

I love putting on and wearing a bra. Having never been a cis-woman I can’t understand why one would hurry home to take their bra off. But surely I wouldn’t mind having the opportunity to find out.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

its part of my every day clothing, with out it i feel naked, putting on a bra is normal and great feeling of the strap over the shoulders and around the back. its part of me getting dressed. i have 7 bras, 1 for each day, and colors are white and black with lace, i have 1 that is a gee type bra and it feels great to wear it has the wire to hold my boobs in place but the wire is a killer, this bra with gee strap is silk or satin with lace

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I love putting a bra on. The feeling is exquisite when I’m wearing a bra that is the right style and fit. I always wear underwired bras and they are so comfortable! I’ve worn them all day on occasions and after a while I can’t really tell that I’m wearing one. That’s one of the best feelings for me when wear a bra. It feels normal!

Alicia Downing 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 8, 2017

I love wearing a bra too. It has to be the right size (36A) and with the correct matching knickers. I have worn one all day on quite a few occasions along with a nice pair of opaque tights. I just feel so girly. The thought of someone possibly noticing is both exciting and worrying at the same time. The biggest thrill is shopping in M&S or Debenhams for new lingerie while already wearing some. Try paying at the checkout without going red and shaking!! xx

Wendy Ohara 
        Participant
        Registered On: August 31, 2017

I agree Alicia

i love shopping while underdressing. It is exciting, cant beat the feeling. And oh the moment when its your turn at the checkout. You feel everyone is looking at you, you might as well be stood in line with just your bra and panties on lol.

Anonymous
          Registered On:

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I agree Wendy, its such an exciting feeling. I love it, especially if I’ve just bought some new underwear.</p>

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Hi Alicia, I wear a bra, knickers and tights at work as often as I can. I love clothes shopping when I’m wearing my underwear. I must admit I’m shaky at the checkout! I don’t know if its ‘cos I’m scared or very excited at the thought of wearing of what I’ve bought!

Sarah Mack 
    Participant

I love wearing a bra it’s a very feminine part of the dressing experience.

The best ones are the matching bra and panty sets just love them

Janine7 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2015
    Replies: 26

Dressing up in lacy panties and silky hose is only the beginning of feeling feminine. The real ecstasy occurs the moment I fasten the hooks on my bra and slip my breast forms tenderly into place. Now I am woman!

Maggie 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 26, 2017

I feel the most feminine when wearing a bra. It is the icing on the cake. It is so personal and intimate it gives me confidence and an awareness I would otherwise not have!

Iloveit

Michelle Nelson 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 15, 2017

It’s the one piece of clothing that a man has no use for, which to me makes it the ultimate piece of female attire. When I put it on I feel so pretty and feminine. It’s like I have stepped out of my male self and into the female version of me.

jean 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 7, 2015

Makes me feel wonderful!

Lea 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2016
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 96

I love the supportive, carressing, sensuous, filling, feminine feel of wearing a bra.

Jamie Ward 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 5, 2017

I love wearing a bra, makes me feel more lady like along with panties and hose, these items I wear on a daily basis

Michelle 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2016
    Replies: 154

I  love wearing a bra and breast forms, it really makes me feel feminine.

Michele Maclean 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 2, 2017
    Replies: 53

I have been wearing a bra on and off for a long time. Now I wear it all the time and it feels great, but now that I have my breast inserts the feeling is even more intense, I feel even more like a woman than ever before.

Violet Flowers 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2017

I love wearing a bra and do so all day, every day. It is the one piece of clothing that constantly reminds me of my lovely girly underwear. I love the feel as the cold air catches my midrift between bra and panties underneath a shirt.

There is also such a sensual feeling of girliness when the strap slips from my shoulder and needs to be pulled back up.

It just reminds me of being able to dress in underwear that feels much more appropriate for me.

Amy Vanessa 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 11, 2016

I love the feeling I have when I’m wearing a bra. I like the way it wraps around me, and the straps over my shoulders. It feels so sexy

Smartina Fonteyn 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 14, 2017

yes wearing a bra is girl time! I cannot however fail to notice I really loved a bra when a) I’d spent money on a quality bra with enough padding no insert was required, and b) went exclusively strapless, which made it feel a lot more natural to me.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I always wear a bra its the best part of being feminine pluse i feel like my self

Penny 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2016
    Replies: 62

Normal! As if I should (and do!) wear a bra almost every day. Wearing a bra is part of me.

Jennifer Thompson 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 7, 2017

I feel so girly when I put my bra on. It is a wonderful escape from my every day life. I wish I could just wear one all of the time

Steph 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 7, 2017

Yes, to much above!

I’ve always had to make do with what I can get my hands on, but lately I’ve wanted to buy a fitted push up for my natural A breasts. oh sure I’ve run the gamut between sizes and styles and have tended towards larger( c,d) just for the thrill of having big breasts. Right ? Lol.

But that 36 B or 38A push up for my natural boobs to create the cleavage I desire….<span style=”font-size: 16px;”>natural woman</span>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>My gf who is accepting , commented on my cleavage in bed one day; not man boobs but I do feel them bounce while going down <span style=”font-size: 16px;”>downthe stairs. Love that</span></p>

Celine Onaback 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 14, 2017

When I put the bra on, I see my femininity with in me. Although, I hadn’t wear a bra in a long time.  I prefer the smooth bras not the floral or lace type.

Celine Onaback

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

i feel more feminine then ever. if you dress like a female u must wear a bra too. i love wearing a bra and i wear it most of the time i feel naked with out it

Stef Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2017

I feel sexy especially if i pair it with matching panties !

I also like feeling naughty when no obe knows i have it on.

Jessica 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 12, 2016
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 82

I can SO relate to what you say here.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

just like Charee said help my boobs not fall out. plus feels great around the shoulders and around the back. wearing a bra is 24 7 for me

Meredith 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2017
    Replies: 15

Sexy. Comfortable. Happy.

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant

wow wearing a bra is like wearing nothing, i feel that i have to wear a bra and feel the sensation of the bra strap over my shoulders and strap around my back. its a woman thing to wear a bra. i love wearing it for it gives me that more female appearance with my boob inserts, feeling the bunch as i walk. the look and feel of the bra is part of my clothing every day and panties too, along with nylons under my ugly boring  male cloths.

Kim Paige 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 23, 2017
    Replies: 166

Totally agree, I always wear panties and will wear a bra whenever I can… there is something about the taut feeling across my breasts and having straps across my shoulders just makes me feel just right when I can add the bra!! Thanks for starting this post!!!

Kari Ann 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 23, 2017

I wear panties all the time . .  home, at work, going to bed, but my fem bra brings out the complete transformation. The bra sends me into other worlds of completeness. I can dress using no padding – just me – and be “That Girl!” I can wear my bra with the straps down on my arms making me a little “bad girl!” I can use my pads to increase the size. Dress to impress! Bras not only complete they take you to where you want to be in your escape!

Brienna Dennouix 
      Participant
      Topics: 30
      Replies: 141

Well said Kari Ann…..once I put on my bra and breast forms I can’t help but smile because I feel so feminine…Brienna takes over and I am all girl at that point.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I feel like a more complete girl when I am wearing a bra because I don’t feel right if I’m wearing only panties and not a bra even though I don’t have cleavage

Harriet1958 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 20, 2017

I prefer to glue on my breast forms and go braless. When I’m off for the weekend, I’ll glue on my breast forms and go braless except when I go to bed. I wear a bra then to protect the forms and keep them in place (I toss and turn a lot when i sleep.) During the week, I’ll wear a bra in the evenings with my forms. Having breasts (whether I glue them on or hold them in place with a bra) makes me feel more sexy and feminine.

Cindy Lou 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 3, 2017

When I hook on a bra, pull the straps over my shoulders, and ease my cleavage into position, it feels like a switch being thrown and a light on a panel going on: “Gurl Mode *Engaged*”. I feel feminine at that point, and I start to act and look at the world a little differently, with a sense of freedom to let loose with my gurly impulses and desires. It’s what activates the process of dressing the rest of the way, almost like booting up my GurlOS so that I’m ready once I’m fully en femme to run and rock and roll. 🙂

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 120

So True. If I don’t wear my bra, does affect my demeanor.

tiffany mooney 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 12, 2017

For me, wearing a bra just feels right and comfortable, and finishes off the transformation to femme mode

Anonymous
    Registered On:

it is a comfortable weight.

Nicole Jameson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 22, 2017

I feel beautiful. It doesn’t matter that I don’t have breasts, wearing a bra makes me happy as can be☺️

Anonymous
    Registered On:

For me it just feel natural and I wearing. Maybe like a warm feeling, that just do not let go and reminds me all day, just what I feel, inside is all good and natural. It always feel great wearing a bra out in public along with my matching panties. Wearing my bra and panties truly helps, fills the emptiness that I feel from, the lost of my wife to cancer. For me it is just a wonderful feeling, that makes me complete.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 145

It feels so natural at times and so exciting to step out in public exposing my full chest

Gina Fuller 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 24, 2017

Started wearing bras and corsets  12 years ago after getting caught wearig one and love wearing them all the time now. I have a love of satin, so buy satin garments, so smooth to touch. Have had implants recently so wearing long line bras at the moment to give me support. Can’t imagine not wearing them anymore.

Maria Troup 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 20, 2017
    Replies: 41

When I wear a bra I feel good in it it remains of the song man I feel like a women

petra 
    Participant

Ohhhh such a nice mix of sensations, from the caress of the lace on the sesitive boobies… to the delight of some push up effect…  and when covered by see trouich blouse the visual effect is also a thrill…

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Wearing a bra is just another step in the releasing of the fem self. It is exhilarating and awakening.

Brienna Dennouix 
    Participant
    Topics: 30
    Replies: 141

I was so excited when I got my bra, I couldn’t wait to wear it.  Putting it on was magical, I felt so damn sexy I didn’t want to take it off.  Then I got my breast forms and that just put me over the top.

Love the feeling.

Gianna Mariotti 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2017

Wow , right. Panties are great when I put them on, but the bra is like an all day reminder that I am feminine and sexy. I walk taller and strut a bit more when I wear one.

Cant wait to get forms and really put it over the top.

thanks

love

Gi 😘

hishanna 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 20, 2015

Wearing bra put me on cloud 9.. Putting on a bra is more Feminine than any thing there is. They  were  made just for women only . Putting on a bra ever nite and ever day is now part of  my Feminine way of my life. Shanna

michaela jane 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 9, 2016
    Topics: 13
    Replies: 79

A bra makes me feel relaxed and content. I add forms to mine and the slight compression caused by the bra does have a calming effect on me.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

<span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>For me it just feel natural and I wearing. Maybe like a warm </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>hug that just do not let go and reminds me all day, just what I feel, inside is all good and natural. </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>I always feel great wearing a bra out in public along with my matching panties. Wearing my </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>bra and panties truly helps, fills the emptiness that I feel from, the lost of my wife to cancer. For me it is just a </span><span style=”color: #777777; font-family: ‘Open Sans’; font-size: 14px;”>wonderful feeling, that makes me complete.</span>

Bridget Dee 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 1, 2016

I feel natural. Like a warm hug that doesn’t let go and reminds me all day what I feel inside is all good and natural. And I do understand the stripping it off at the end of a long day.

Veronica 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 20, 2016

When I put on a bra I feel like the real me.  Some men wear panties but a bra is so feminine and confirms I am a woman

petra 
      Participant

Nice way to describe it… thanks for your comment…

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 389

To me, being pretty and femme is having sexy legs, nice breasts and pretty hair. I put on my pantyhose and heels and I got the legs covered. I can choose from various styles and colors of wigs for the hair. Then I put my bra on and insert my breastforms. I slip on a short dress or some lingerie and I’m Patty.

I love my pantyhose, my heels, my wigs, my dresses, my lingerie, my bras and my breastforms. I can’t be Patty without them and I love being Patty.

georgina 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 27, 2015

I feel complete and very feminine.

I live in Somerset in the UK. I would love to talk to and perhaps arrange to meet for a coffee with other, older girls in my area. Either dressed or in male mode to chat and exchange ideas about shopping, make up and all things feme
    Georgina

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 120

Hi Gergina, So true it makes me feel the same.   wish I were there to meet and chat. My mother was born in county Kent. Cheers!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 70

I love to wear a bra and forms I feel so happy and makes me feel more feminine and I love going to clothing stores and getting fitted with different styles with the salesperson happy to help me

Sandra Fuller 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2017

It is an item that when I wear it it makes me feel very feminine. Once hooked up, particularly long lines which I wear. I feel I am a real woman. I have had implants so they fit well into my bra. I also wear corsets which also complement my feelings of being feminine.

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant

I love to wear bras very much also. I sleep in one every night .I’ve been using a breast product and can now go without a forms , i think a bra is so fem .Love ya leslie

Jess Brown 
      Participant

I have been using almond oil for a month now and no breast forms

charlie 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 11, 2016

for me its a wonderful feeling.

Marie Sweets 
      Participant

Hello Charlie, yes it is a wonderful feeling wearing  a bra. I have a variety of bras, from underwire, wire-free, front closer, crop-top and have two sizes in breast forms, (large & medium). Wearing bra and panties & a dress, has a calming effect. Takes away the stresses of the day.

Marissa Lynn 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2017

When I put on my bra it’s a part of me and I don’t want to take it off probably the most feminine thing I can do

Ashley Elizabeth 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 13, 2017

I feel comfortable, I feel more like me when wearing a bra (and forms).

I love the cooler months from October/November to March/April, because I can get away with wearing one every day (with breast forms) under my everyday clothing.

I feel awkward and almost not “whole” in the warmer months when they can not be so easily hidden and I can not wear them as often.

Jess Brown 
      Participant
      • I feel great wearing a bra out in public I am also started to wear panties to its a wonderful feeling  I just started to do this about a month ago I am slowly adjusting of who I am and want to be I just brought some new bras to thanks for posting this topic love jess
         Lucinda Hawkns 
        Participant

when wearing a bra its bra all the time, dress like a female u must wear a bra, i am naked with out it. love to feel the strap over my shoulder and around my back feeling, i wear a bra almost every day and get away with it for i wear a sweater to hide it, summer time i wont wear one

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 43
    Replies: 1739

I feel empowered as a woman. Caring, nurturing and at peace with the world. Have always been a warrior in this life and it makes me feel at peace with the world. Will always have the warrior genes and mind but being a Lady helps to rest my weary soul.

Lady Veronica Graunwolf – Knight Templar

10 users thanked author for this post.
     Carmen Andrea 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2016

Man, I feel like a woman!!!

Cindy Lou 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 3, 2017

DUN-DUN-dah-dun-dah-DUN-DUN! Let’s *go*, gurls… 🙂

Genivieve Bujold 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 13, 2017

Girly right to the core of my being! 😊

Lucinda Hawkns 
      Participant

The sensation of what real woman feel when wearing one, the feel of the strap going over the shoulders and around my back, I feel naked with out wearing one. It’s part of my clothing 24 7 now. I seem to be more feminine wearing one.    I wear panties 24 7.  Some times a pad when I want to feel more feminine. I get to feel what it’s like to wear a pad and now what woman really feel . Love every min of wearing panties pad bra  would rather dress like I a female that I am