Tagged: 

This topic contains 381 replies, has 228 voices, and was last updated by  Fiona Adams 1 week ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Kate 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 6, 2019
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 148

Every time I select my bra it is a unique and sensual experience. Putting on my bra , hooking or clasping it. Adjusting the straps and then building upon it is a passion in itself. I have had women in my life for whom their daily bra and panties are a necessary act. I feel that once that has happened they no longer feel as sexy and desirable as they once did.  Undressing a woman I want to see that when she dressed that this part was still special.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Jennifer Magee 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 27, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 6

For me I feel comfort.

I know from many women in my life how much of a pain bras are and how much discomfort they can cause from daily use but when I put one on all I can feel is sense of warm comfort, it just feels right.

4 users thanked author for this post.
     Bobbie1951 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 22, 2019
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 104

i just got my first bra in the new collection a few weeks ago and have worn it twice.  It’s not that i don’t love wearing it but ist of my time out is either Trail hiking or the gym neither is conducive to the bra i have (a T shirt bra) because of heavy sweating.  Also having only the one i am careful with it.  i hope next month to accomplish two things, 1) get a bra fitting and get a couple more bras; 2) get my ears pierced.  If i can accomplish that i will be ecstatic.  Wearing my bra makes me feel more complete even without breast forms yet.  i stand straighter and smile more; i am more confident even while wondering if anyone notices

1 user thanked author for this post.
       Zoe Strange 
      Participant
      Registered On: July 31, 2019
      Replies: 16

Have to say although very slim generally I find bras a little unflattering never really been a big boobs gal but generally shoulders etc being broader I find a halter neck style of clothing for me far more flattering but I guess we’re all built a bit different ❤️

Sarah Murphy 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 9, 2019
    Replies: 12

I love wearing a bra, looks very sexy under a sweater, Hold my chest in place, and make them bounce. Feels wonderful.

Kate 
    Participant

Chiming back in. Wearing a white lace front bra. So soft Short white V-Necked T. White and pink side tie bikini panties (ADORE ME). Legs shaved. Silky soft. I feel very sexy. Bombshell perfume. I’m way pat pretty – I feel desirable. Do you ever just feel that way?

T

Angela Storm 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 22, 2019
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 102

, thank you for the reply I like the way you dress it is very sexy I’m sure you feel femme when you dress like that I’m sure you are very desirable especially with the Bombshell perfume but I think your look is amazing for me know I don’t get to feel that way because I’m overweight and I enjoy dressing up them but I don’t have the look and I would like to have would like to go out and have people whistle at me and desire me but can happen I’m glad you are enjoying CD

Kate 
        Participant

Angela You are sweet. You should feel pretty and desirable. Easy for me to say, but that desirability first begins in your head, then lands in your heart. A very sexy woman I know (please see my profile) is of a weight greater than the norm, but she wears it so well and creates desire by her warmth, sensitivity and seductive ways. She turned me onto the ADORE ME site – she shops there and we both began buying same items. Me of the 36-38 C and her of the DD. Your best parts you may not even realize. Make them your favorite parts and drape them in silk and lace.

T

Angela Storm 
          Participant

Thanks for your reply and I understand where you’re coming from but in my head I am like to feel Fem but to do so for me I like to be dressed very sexy and wear mini dresses and mini skirts with nice nylons in high heels hard to find mini skirts and mini dresses for a little heavier set girl so that’s my problem so I Stay and mostly lingerie Woodstock engine high heels on but I don’t go out in public wearing lingerie but it’s okay I’ve been doing it and enjoying it feeling of this material on my skin is really nice and again I thank you for your comments

Kate 
          Participant

So, now I have a mission (I love missions). Find you a place to shop for clothing that makes you feel, well, like you want to feel. I referenced ADORE ME. There you will find lingerie, bathing suits and lounging attire. We could buy similar outfits? Smart and Sexy is another site. I love my dresses and skirts short as well. Even if my panties might become exposed – oops! There are sites we lovely dresses. Target has pretty things and “if you can’t find it at Target…”  Let your passion drive your search – you will be rewarded.

T

Angela Storm 
          Participant

thanks for thanks for the reply again I see you are on a mission but the mission might be Mission Impossible LOL yeah if we could go out shopping together that would probably be a fun time and I might be able to find something sexy and we both can wear I see I like your thoughts what’s a short skirt and the panties will show a little now that’s my kind of dress I don’t mind showing off my cute little butt that’s the part of me that’s nice and good legs I’ve Been Told too bad you weren’t close by we could go to a Target together and you could find me some sexy stuff to wear I’ve been looking for years to find a CD in the area that I live in but with no luck seems like I’m the only one for miles and miles would be nice to go shopping with another CD and spend some time with him enjoy dressing up together thanks again for your reply

Kate 
          Participant

Well, we share similar hot spots – butt & legs. Only over past 1-2 years have I spent much time on dresses. Yet, even when appropriate, will opt for something else to wear. Summers can be too hot and may just throw on a cotton T-shirt dress. Black or white – my usuals. Wedge sandals with a nice heel (showing our legs. Hah!).  I will buy most of my pretty dresses for cooler weather but usually opt for something to wear with tights.  You might try pantyhose and a boxy sweater or button down men’s Oxford shirt over top. A man’s long sleeve pressed Oxford over pantyhose or just panties is very sexy. And finally, we will all be looking for New Year’s Eve dresses – sooner than we think! Try the pantyhose idea!

T

Marie Sweets 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 6, 2018
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 75

After inquiring online if the lingerie store measured males, I went to a lingerie store in my area and was measured, over my t-shirt, I’m a 22B. I then purchased in store, my first bra, a Playtex Cross-Your-Heart. I have different styles of bras. From crop-top, front closer, underwire, wire-free, padded bras. Also different styles of panties. Purchased both in store and online When I go for walks in the early morning, I’d wear a seam-free bra to hold my small size breast forms in place, a sports crop-top bra, (compresses the forms to chest), and a camisole, polo shirt and jacket. I no longer wear men’s briefs, have not done so for over 2 years now. When I did wear men’s underwear I would occasionally get a groin rash from sweating in the heat at work. (Ever noticed that the elastic in the legs of men’s undies is thicker).  Since wearing women’s panties/shapewear briefs, I have NOT had a rash since. I find that wearing a bra, breast forms, panties, leggings and dress has a calming effect.  I feel feminine, calm and relaxed. When I get home from work, I shower and transform enfemme to Marie.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Shelia Hot Girl 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 9, 2019
    Replies: 3

for me is a big experience, every time that I wear brassiere I feel like a real woman, when I touch my chests when I wear them is the best thing in the world

Rocksan Smith 
    Registered On: December 12, 2018

Breast become more sensitive. Makes me want more.

Candace 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 9, 2018
    Replies: 13

I feel like the women I should have been . I must be the only women who smiles when her under wires dig in my arm pits as my bars get old or the straps fall down although sometimes I do that on purpose for the effect

Jim Collins 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 8, 2019
    Replies: 1

I feel so special and fem. I began to dress in moms rubber playtex girdle in teens and slowly moved to bras. Oh wow, I loved the feel and the straps and hooking in back. I finally found a combination that truly worked . I bought a curvation bra that was not armor and had a stretcchy cup. but I hated the hated modesty panel, my nipshave always been prominent whenin a bra. I cut the modesty panel out and tried it oh god i was so happy. I have naturaL B’s and they fit so wonderfully in cups. I am glad I did. My nipple are always up when wearing and its so nice. When a salesgirl said ” Your pokies are amazing this has to be foryou ” I blushed and when she commented on the one I was buying and the color with its matching panties I knew I was truly in heaven.

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 283

Like a REAL GG women as long as I have my 38DDD silicon breast forms nicely sheared 2 my chest.

Some times I feel I was “cheated” not to have gotten breasts like my bestfriend Karen from 1st grade thru 8th grade… by time she was in 6late 6th grade she had 28B boobies with requisite bra + by time my family moved to another town @ end of 8th grade she was a full 32C 26″ waist a d 34″ hips 5′ 7″ gal.

How did I know this during 1st grade thru 3rd grade we took GIRLS BALLET CLASSES together after regular school. We had played together in 1st thru 3rd grade playing dress up..this continued through 6th grade when I could not fit into to dresses any more as my waist was 28″

Got 2 run by4now

Janice Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 14, 2019
    Replies: 30

It feels very right to me. Wear one 24/7 while at home and 7/7 while not at home.

Kate 
      Participant

Love the question! Like Janice, my bras don’t make it into work. Upon my return (after feeding my cats!), I wash away my day and transition. My 1st decision is color. Panties first then bra decision. I have drawers full – each by color. 36C in most. Some 38C. Then the clothing. But back to the question… i bring my bra to my chest and slide my straps over me. If a back closure I still thrill at hooking my bra behind me, adjusting my straps and my cups. I have bras I can wear all day and some that cut some – but they are so beautiful I will still wear them. Unhooking gives the same sensual pleasure. Front closures…well, that for another time!

Angela Storm 
        Participant

thank you for thank you for your reply I was very enlightening looking forward to seeing what you feel with your front closure bra sounds like you really enjoy Love Angela

Kate 
          Participant

Have you noticed that many front closure bras are a bit of a fashion statement? The straps are now more liked flared ribbons – meant to be seen. Once on and buckled I position the cups, straighten the straps and (truth be told) place fillers. These provide pushed up cleavage, which adds to how pretty I feel. Topped off with, well, the right top. Smooth cups if wearing a T.  On and off not near as sexy ( I take pleasure is every aspect) when done by my lonesome…

suchi R 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 11

I love wearing bras.   I started dressing when I was very young (10 or 11) and I vividly remembered sitting alone in my bed at night wishing I had breasts.  It likely was part of the passage through puberty (because I have never had the desire to transition), but the thought of caressing my own breasts was sooo enticing.  As I began to dress more, whether “borrowing” my older sisters lingerie, or eventually buying my own, bras have held a singular attraction for me. Today, the feel of bra with my breast forms in them really does help complete the feminine feeling for me. The weight of them as I walk, feeling them move with my body is such a wonderful thing.  An even without forms, when I am in a sheer bralette, it remains a wonderfully girly feeling.  I even love to sleep in my bras when traveling and I’ll often wake up in the middle of the night and feel complete with one on.

This is so, so real. I have the same feelings when I wear the “bra”!

6 users thanked author for this post.
       suchi R 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 20, 2018

I was so excited when I came across “The Bra” for the first time in my mom’s wardrobe and started adoring it. Finally, one day I had guts to wear it when I was alone and I was mesmerized by that feeling. I felt so feminine when I looked at myself in the mirror. I use to do this on and off and I gradually felt much more beautiful. I have a natural growing breasts and I can fill a B cup fully and naturally. Trying the lace and underwired bras with my breasts nicely sitting in the cups was amazing. The feeling I get when the bra fabric (especially lace) touches my breasts is exquisite. When I added panties, heels and wig to my bra, and looked in mirror for the first time, I felt ecstasy and goosebumps. I felt very proud of me looking at myself in the mirror. When I walked in it and watched myself, I fell for it. From that day, lingerie is my fav and I own more than 100 bras today. Very lucky to have had the experience of wearing the bra.

Suchi

Lucinda Hawkns 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 1, 2015
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 848

when i put on a bra i feel feminine and sexy, it feels great to wear and would love to wear it 24 7, but take it off to shower or bath, then put it back on for its part of my clothing. wearing a bra is sensational feeling

Rachel Plain 
    Participant
    Registered On: July 4, 2016
    Replies: 158

It stops my boobs falling off. By about 5pm I can’t wait to get home and take the bloody thing off.

Caty Ryan 
      Participant
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 37
      Replies: 355

I can understand the feelings of those “endowed” souls on CDH with natural boobs wanting to get their bras off as soon as they come home…..I too sometimes have that feeling when I have worn one of my 18/40/105 A bras all day as well.

Other times, I’m a little different,. There are “mornings after the night before” when I have slept with my forms attached and cant wait to puta bra on to give “my girls” some support!

Either way as the lyric in the song goes, “I enjoy being a girl”.

Especially mid next week when I’m due to have my first “dual makeover” As in my CDH friend “D” and I are going to a dressing service to have our make up done and then “venrure forth” into the wide world. I’ve done lots of these, it will be “D’s first time out..

Watch this space, should be fun…

Happy (bra) dressing

Caty

Bobbie1951 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 22, 2019
    Replies: 104

i just got my first bra since my purge three years ago when i decided to be ‘normal ‘.  It is part of a set with matching thong and garter belt.  i put them all on and just stared in the mirror.  i felt so damn sexy!  The bra completes my transformation, panties are nice but i just feel like a man earring panties nut with it all on my inner girl can finally come out

Morgan Staar 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 3, 2018

I feel a reassuring embrace that acknowledges my femininity.

Morgan

5 users thanked author for this post.
       Angela Storm 
      Participant

Nice, are you comfortable enough to wear in public?

Sabrina Stevens 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 16, 2019

Exhilarated and so girly!

Helen Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 5, 2018
    Replies: 71

I simply adore wearing a bra. It took me some time to find my right size. Now I’ve found it there is no better feeling than when I put a bra on. I always put my knickers on first and then I put my bra on, fastening it at the back. At first I can feel my bra’s cups (I always wear underwired bras) and the straps but after a few minutes I don’t notice I’m wearing a bra, my bras are so comfy! Every now and again I’ll remember I’m wearing a bra; perhaps one of my straps might slip a little or I’ll stretch up or down and I’ll feel the underwires in my bra’s cups but in the main I almost forget I’m wearing it. Sorry about the long reply, but the best feeling for me is forgetting I’m wearing a bra, then I feel like a woman.

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 67
    Replies: 578

Euphoric is the only word that describes it.

Something a little perturbing I have noticed recently though. Since I came to accept that I am TG I  have started wearing my smaller forms. I seem happy that a C cup or D cup gives me the female profile I desire. Previously I liked to “sport” a bigger cup size, almost as if bigger=more feminine.   But now I actually feel more female when I look more like an average GG.  Go figure.

Something else weird i have noticed:  My mobile camera definitely makes my boobs look bigger in photo’s than they look in a mirror. ?????  I suppose it’s ‘cos they are closer to the lens!

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Susan Zed 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 16, 2019
    Replies: 29

I love wearing a bra almost as much as I love wearing panties 😉 especially as I have breast forms that give me the shape that I want under my dresses, jumpers or blouses etc. I also love love love the weight and movement when I walk and I also love totapeto get the cleavage I want. Sitting working and looking down I see my breasts and cleavage and it makes me dizzy with delight. I sometimes wear bras without breast forms like this morning when I wore a lacey white bra under my polo shirt when working in the house and garden, it was so sweet to see my straps and lace through the top. I love seeing my bra and cami straps through a blouse especially when I know my wife can see them.

patty williams 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 19, 2019
      Replies: 235

Hi susan does your wife enjoy seing you in a bra?

Just curious my wife just tolerates it.

I wish she would enjoy it.

I love wearing bras they make me feel so much like a women and so pretty.

Patty

Susan Zed 
        Participant

My wife is super understanding am in that I am very lucky. For example in pursuit of a cleavage I saw a tip which involved using an underwire bra and cutting off the straps. You then turnrn it upside down and put it on so that the underwrite on the cups were under your real beasts and you pushed this up so that your own breasts were pushed up creating the beginnings of your cleavage. You could then wear another bra as normal with your breast forms and this created the illusion of fuller breasts. She helped me with this by shopping for a cheaper bra to cut the straps off and we bought a pretty peach lacy underwire bra for this purpose. I told her it was so sad to break such a pretty bra and she said I should buy another to wear as normal as she agreed it was very pretty. She helped me do this trick and we talked after about how good the cleavage was coming on. Another time when we first met and I had confessed to what I did she let me dress for the first few times and noticed that I was wearing lacy bras under jumpers. She advised me that real girls wear smooth bra sunder such clothes as this gave a better look without the lace showing through. She then took me bra shopping to buy smooth bras for this purpose and I thanked her for the better look later when I was dressed in a lovely soft jumper with my breast forms in my new bra looking better. She also once came home with two pairs of new pretty panties for me that she saw on sale and told me that she was going to buy me a matching bra for the red ones but remembered that I already owned a red bra that would match. Finally she once brought me a pair of breast forms and because these were bigger than my existing ones bought me a larger cup bra and matching panties which I still wear today.

Bobbie Beth 
          Participant
          Registered On: June 1, 2019
          Replies: 7

That is a wonderful idea I think I’ll try thank you very much BOBBie

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Wow you really enjoy your feminine side. So nice to see someone really loving the feel and look  and the feminine feelings wearing a bra and panties. The real cool part is teasing your wife with it.lol Keep on enjoying , hope you continue to feel and enjoy the fem in you….Angela

Susan Zed 
        Participant

Thanks Angela🙂 yes I love everything fem and have done since I was very young. Today I enjoyed dancing in my dress, bra, panties and panyhose.. It was devine!

Angela Storm 
          Participant

thanks for getting back to me. Well its so nice to hear someone that really enjoys being fem. Dancing around , majes it so fun. Dp you like to dress sexy? I enjoy revealing tops and mini skirts or dresses.Have you ventured out with your wife dressed?

Susan Zed 
          Participant

Because my mum wore classy/classic clothes such as blouse, skirts, panty hose and smart shoes these were the clothes I was attracted too and I have always just loved the normal clothes that women wear. Some of my favourite looks would be Office look, blouse (slightly see through to show bra and cami) smart skirt, panty hose and heeled shoes, casual stretchy skirt with soft jumper or top and cardi, panty hose and flat shoes, pretty femine dress with panty hose strappy sandles and cardi or evening dress etc. So basically clothes that women would normally wear rather than “sexy” ones. I have been for walks with my wife including buying undies whilst dressed at the local big supermarket and shopping centre.

Rachel Toni 
          Participant
          Registered On: April 10, 2018
          Replies: 39

My mum wore petticoats when I first found her wardrobe. They were so sexy. Sadly a forgotten piece of clothing.

Fiona Adams 
          Participant
          Registered On: August 4, 2019
          Replies: 21

you can find petticoats in stores and online i bought a white satin one and have several others which i wear when my dress or skirt is slightly see through at home now for example i wear one the white satin…with a semi lace turquoises string the lace triangle at the back looks very sexy..i feel as is this soft satin ivory white petticoat

Angela Storm 
          Participant

Yes I know what you mean. I too started with secretly wearing mom’s clothes, was fun and looked good.lol Angela

Tammi Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 20, 2019

I started wearing a padded bra to look like I had breasts.  I was wearing it under a coat or sweatshirt when I would go shopping. When if finally warmed up, I started  wearing it under a T-shirt.  It seems strange, but no one even glances. Now I wear my inserts (I can’t afford the real inserts, so I use an 8 in Styrofoam ball cut in half). These give me about a 38D bust. Still it seems nobody even looks. It’s exciting for sure!

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Well I wear a 42D and it gets noticed.lol I am sure they notice you .lol I sure would. Glad you enjoy wearing them. What area are you in?

Phillysis Sanderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2018

Wearing  my  bra  is  heaven

And  reading  all your  comments,  I  will  buy a few  more

Rami Love 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Replies: 44

Wearing a bra now feels natural. My feelings about wearing a bra have evolved. Initially my feelings were somewhat neutral, a bra was a required garment for wearing breast forms. Buying the forms and trying them on was fun. However with the combination of upper body muscle, breasts forms and narrow hips I did not feel pretty or attractive. With recent breast growth from a 40AA to a 40A, wearing a bra just feels natural.

Bobbie Beth 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 1, 2019

It is the best feeling for me To  wear my bra  I love it it makes me feel like a Woman.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 169

Oh my GOODNESS!  If ever there were a “hot topic” with maximum replies, LOOKIE AT THE RESPONSES!!!!  “HOLY MILK FACTORIES BATGIRL!!!!” 🙂

omg I’ve never had so much information to assimilate, then get my wittle bwain wapped ’round-did-it!   WOW!  I would love to meet each and every one of you, then encourage you to wear your “whatevers” ALL the time.  Right after the shower/shave and just before hitting the sheets (or slumping in a chair)?  NOBODY will notice.  Nobody.  You can use HOLLISTER Medical Body Adhesive (THE BEST!) and most breasts forms will easily ‘form’ to you and adhere at least 24hrs ….one advertises 2 days with NO problems yet big $$$.  I have seen the cheaper ‘forms’ adhered on, yet afterwards the largest prob is getting the ‘form edges’ (that are delicate!), to unstick from themselves.  Alcohol and rub gently rub gently rub rub rub.  (And yes, they can all handle makeup beautifully).  Avoid the powders!  hahaha

Since you all adore the feeling of them under the attire, JUST WAIT until you are in public rocking an awesome dress (and have followers).  🙂  Make sure to use a LOT of red as part of your foundation to conceal your 5 o’clock!  Once in public it’s so (damn) much fun ‘en femme’ you could easily forget the time, and then (possibly) be discovered.  One of my friends did just that (early in her learning curve), yet she escaped brilliantly!  Said she was having a hormonal problem and was growing part of a beard  ….same as like a man has!  OMG!!!!  hahahahahha

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 17

I feel some kind of sensual power come over me. Like a kind of control. If I was to ever make it out of the closet, I think that would be a very important part of me. Hopefully, it would be in proportion to my body size.

Meryl 🙂

Lynda Jones 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2018

I LOVE wearing a bra.Had a 1500 mile drive and was able to wear a bra the whole trip, even forms (D) with a jacket when stopping for gas or at a rest area. Only when it warmed up did I take my forms out for stops.

Brandy B 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2019
    Replies: 41

I love wearing bras.   I started dressing when I was very young (10 or 11) and I vividly remembered sitting alone in my bed at night wishing I had breasts.  It likely was part of the passage through puberty (because I have never had the desire to transition), but the thought of caressing my own breasts was sooo enticing.  As I began to dress more, whether “borrowing” my older sisters lingerie, or eventually buying my own, bras have held a singular attraction for me. Today, the feel of bra with my breast forms in them really does help complete the feminine feeling for me. The weight of them as I walk, feeling them move with my body is such a wonderful thing.  An even without forms, when I am in a sheer bralette, it remains a wonderfully girly feeling.  I even love to sleep in my bras when traveling and I’ll often wake up in the middle of the night and feel complete with one on.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Yes I know the feeling very well. When I put on my matching bra and panty sets it tranforms me into the feminine girl I was supposed to be.lol

Angela

Roxanne Lanyon 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 11, 2018
    Replies: 997

I feel I have so much more to offer my husband!

Roxanne Lanyon, Bi Sissy Girl

Tammie Swenson 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 14, 2016
    Topics: 17
    Replies: 283

As have been dressing fully enfem nearly 4 years after initially getting caught by my SOGGF ( Radical double mastectomy BC survivor) wearing her spare pair of forms and requisite bra and matching panties when she came home 3days early from a 3weeks business trip, 3 weeks before Halloween she decided MY “PUNISHMENT” would be I MUST DRESS UP FULLY ENFEM 24/7 BOTH AT HOME AND WHEN EVER I WAS OUT IN PUBLIC thru Halloween starting that afternoon then have dinner together as two girls out for a GIRLS NIGHT OUT.

SO HAVING 38DDD FORMS ADHERED TO MY CHEST WITH WATERPROOF SURGICAL ADHESIVE I have to wear a requisite bra every day and matching panties and phose or tights then wear whatever Female outfit SOGGF LAYSOUT FOR ME

SO I FEEL REALLY Feminine especially when I have to wear miniskirts and a tight sexy spandex bodysuit and get many whistles from men I walk by on sidewalks. Several times I have been told by BY GGs with your fabulous figure you should be Fashion model boy does that make feel good to know that I look so fabulously feminine.

Lucinda Hawkns 
      Participant

that was so nice to be punished to dress up 24 7 and be female all day long and go shopping and go out enfem with wife. wish i could be punished that way by wife and i would be in heaven. being the real me dressed up pretty and getting whistles from other men as i walk by. having a size like you would be nice to have and feel them move when you do. it sounds so exciting and trilling to have boobs that size and feel the real feminine side.

Angela Storm 
        Participant

thats really amazing , sounds so erotic too

Angela

Cassie Belle 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 19, 2019

I remember when i bought my first bra and panty’s as soon as I put on I felt excited and really myself I could believe that I was a girl finally I immediately put padding in it to give me breast’s and I walked around the house for about 3 hours just swinging my hips standing straight and pushing my breast’s out I had a constant eye on the mirror checking myself out and it’s at that point that I realize I was happy as a female and I’ve dressed up every chance I got since I was 25 but I’ve been dressing since I was 14 and going out for walks where no one could get close but I’m to the point where I want to live as a female full time for a while

KateFaceNYC 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 11, 2019
    Replies: 14

ooooh it’s one of the best feelings.. I instantly feel feminine yes but I also feel uncomfortable haha. I have my breast forms which I put in them, not only for the size and feel but also the weight. I toooootally get why my fiancee asks me to scratch up under her bra strap at the end of the day ha ha

Toni Kohls 
    Participant
    Replies: 128

As soon as I put my first bra 27 hours ago I felt so intensely feminine. I loved wearing it can’t wait to do it again. Even though I only had socks to stuff it with seeing it on and then under my top was almost indescribable. As soon as I put it on I immediately started snapping pictures and posting them. I can’t wait to get some forms and go out in it. So cool to look down and see boobs. Even if they were just socks in a bra heehee. I felt more feminine than when I put on panties for the first time a week ago.

SallyAnn Feminique 
    Participant
    Replies: 14

Wearing a bra, for me, is one of the most sensual, feminizing feelings! I have very sensitive nipples (too much attention over the years, lol), and a bra rubbing against them is just such a fantastic feeling! One of my favorite things is wearing a cute lacy bra under my normal shirt, especially when it is just barely visible to others in public. It makes me feel so feminine (and naughty)- I just love it.

Toni Kohls 
      Participant
      Replies: 128

You’re lucky I am the exact opposite. I have absolutely no feeling at all in my nipples other than pain but only if they are pinched really really hard. When I was really young I had these hard disc shaped lumps the size of a quarter spontaneously appear right under my nipples. Being 10 years old I started crying telling my parents the news that I had breast cancer at the dinner table one night. The doctor said it was not common but normal and hormonal.

Stephanie Green 
    Participant
    Replies: 37

When wearing a bra, I feel pretty, sexy and, most of all, feminine.

Rachelle Daniels 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 8, 2019

Bras First Help Me Identify Just A Little More Strongly With The Female Self I Long To Be! Secondly, They Do What They Are Supposed To By Giving My Breast Tissue The Support & Shape I Need & Desire!! Many Of Them Also Make My Wonderfully Sensitive Nipples Feel Great As They Are Encased & Caressed By The Lovely Material!! Lastly, They Feel Like I Am Being Hugged By Someone Who Loves Me…!!!

Janice Smith 
    Participant

100% natural. Always while not at work.

Maryem Fronty 
    Participant
    Replies: 8

I have akways felt naughty when weearing Mom or Sis’s bras . I was caught . they were understanding . Mom got me some bras of my own , it wasn’t the same thing. I felt the way I felt because I was wearing a femmie artical that belonged to and was worn by a female . Mine did not give me the same pleasure. Now I have a great set of B Cup breasts , They are 5 months old . They shake when I shake , bounce when I bounce , are firm but have the softness of a real breast . I have to wear bras now, and now I get that feeling because a real breast is in them.

Lucinda Hawkns 
      Participant

must be nice to have your own boobs, feeling them bunch around and move when you do, plus have to wear a bra 24 7 to hold them up.  do you buy your own in stores? i do at Walmart, also buy my panties and nylons there, dresses and make up. pads at a pharmacy store. i love it when the sales people look at me thinking is it for his gf or wife or him.  i have more female cloths then wife does and she knows it and i also wear female cloths more then she does. nothing like dressing up and being a female and loving it and being happy and free

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 169

Hey Lucinda!  (You remind me SO MUCH of my Aunt (RIP), it’s rather un-nerving)!  I’ve one thing to share with you, and that being a “T” and not a ‘straight’ CD, why YES!  It’s an awesome feeling to have boobies stuck out there (and still as firm as they would be on a teen), yet with the “killer jiggle” while walking (walking in such-a-way as to purposely “kill” thine opponent with that little jiggle)!  🙂  What the heck IS it about boobies that are so extremely desirable?  *Honesty speaking, women have proven to be just as “‘touchy-feely” as are men.  (No kidding)!  There’s no difference (from my own experiences).  One the same page, is walking.  Once you have perfected walking heel-to-toe (no diff than if you were a Victoria’s Secret “Angel” on the catwalks/runways!  Step it on out or keep it tiny steps and slow as you feign trying to look at everything (but are really aware of what’s around you, and whom)!  Once you have mastered this, in all manner of heeled shoes and boots, platform and Stilettos, you’ll definitely will have discovered the ‘fluidity’ to really move your entire body or it’s impossible to pull it off …you must get that ‘swing’ a’swingan’!  hahah… including the shoulders and slight ‘slip-to-each-side’ of the head as you step —>timed to the shoulder dropping just a hint … (it’s sexy and killer), and remembering to keep a perfect posture is absolutely everything.  You can view this by Searching on YouTube for “How To Walk Like A Model”.  Back to having boobs.  Yup.  It truly does rock.  I’ve no way to adequately use words to properly render the description ‘justice’.  It’s simply that they are there, they rock, and prior to having them I hated it.  (Don’t forget you can always get silicone (prosthetic-type) boobies for as little as $50 on Amazon including a “pocketed” bra …and they’ll serve nicely to enhance “whatever you don’t have” (and with a ‘pocketed bra’ there’s not any way to tell the diff).  They even feel like-like and do warm to the body’s temp.  The freakiest thing (for me) is when the nips get hard, for no apparent reason (or excitement will do it too).  Would NOT trade them for anything,  Truly.

*PRIMO* MAKEUP TIP FOR ACCESSORIES:  Walmart usually commits one aisle to doo-dads for women’s hair.  Barrettes, bandannas, hair ‘claws’ of all types, and today I found yet another item that I feel at least half of you would adore having.  It’s a black (or really ANY color they have available), a black nylon “tube” about one foot high, six inches across with a diameter about the size of an adult head, but it needs to be pulled down, cuz it’s snug and stretches just like nylon/spandex …(watch out for your makeup!!), and then you can fold (like you would a ‘Leg Warmer’), and fuss with it until you have a very classy “choker” that totally obscures your neck or you can roll it or layer it until it’s rather thin or narrow …either way, that’s one more in your favor for “blurring-the-line” that society has ignorantly drawn.  (and it helps keep the makeup off your attire as well.  (I put on warpaint until I’m sure I’m below all the lines).  😛    These (they come in 2’s), these little lovelies also make primo bandannas (very feminine in appearance), they’ll hold your hair back in a loose pony and never slip (nylon rarely slips on human hair), you can wear one around the wrist (or wrists) ….Wrist-wraps …or numerous other cool and very useful ‘tricks’ …such as wearing them to cover nearly all of your hand or hands, and yet there’s this ‘sexy air’ to “the look” you are projecting …and that look is 100% female.  Ahem!  Blabby me!  Back to the Nylon choker, it’s 2nd to nothing and I would think the primary colors would cover the gamut, save for the newer and wilder colors (which I am hopelessly hooked upon).  Thanks for the read! (again…).  *I type like crazy, so I type short novels before I realize it!

And last but not least, in a fairly short time, (I hope?), YouTube will have everything ready and completed, so that I can upload then post a bevy of videos, and yes, each of them is tailored to assisting CD’s with the seemingly incessant problems, and how to get around them eloquently.  And, a lot of makeup “tuts” for sure and much more. I will not be using a ‘blurring filter’ thus what you see is what there is!  🙂  BYOT  (Bring your own trowels).   roflmao…..

If y’all have ideas for Tutorials that are “down your alley” I’d love to hear it so that I can start preparing the vids for such.  (And THANK YOU(!!!!!) in advance!  *If your computer can handle high-speed like for Google Hangouts (Voice&Video Chatting), I’ve done a HOST of “how to’s” on that little sweetheart, and am willing to do them as needed or wanted?  Your choice…

“Nuther Tip! … Rubbing your fingernails (polished) on nylons or most anything that’s mildly abrasive will shine them like no others, plus ‘take down’ the high spots bit by bit.  Gel nail polish is especially great for this (and it’s 10x’s better than the older polishes).

Gerella Enigma 
          Participant
          Registered On: April 19, 2019
          Replies: 27

What the heck IS it about boobies that are so extremely desirable? 

I’ll tell you my theory. Within a couple hours of birth they’re being shoved into our mouth and we quickly learn to adore them for the warmth and nourishment they give us. Soon, they’re covered up and forbidden to us (usually until we’re teenagers) Have we stopped desiring them? Nope. So, it’s no secret why we try to be as close as we can to them as we grow older and even, as CDs, long for our own. Fortunately, with bras and forms, and surgery we now can actually get there and have them. That’s my two cents. Love my bras.

patty williams 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 19, 2019
    Replies: 235

I just feel so pretty and it completes me by filling out my figure. I have above average size chest for a male but the bra just finishes it.
    I love shopping for them and I have way more than my wife as she informed me.

I also love to wear them out occasionally it makes me feel naughty and aroused. Actually I find myself wearing them more and more.I have been wearing them home from work and went in some stores the other day under my Tshirt kind of hoping someone would notice.

I have a playtex one though that is just too obvious way too pointy.

Love patty

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 24

Me too. I feel so much more feminine when I am wearing a bra too. Angela

It’s that feminine feel that does it for me!!! It’s exciting. I get the hugging analogies, because you do seem to feel caressed by the both the material and the feelings!!!

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 51
    Replies: 1967

To me, wearing a bra is very pleasurable.  You know that feeling when someone who loves you walks up behind and gives you a big ole bear hug??? A feeling of warm fuzzies envelope you. A bra does the same for me! Out of all of the wearables, except maybe pantihose, the bra makes me fell good.

Dame Veronica.

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

Why are bras so cheap and forms so expensive? Just wonderin….

Lucinda Hawkns 
      Participant

bra’s can range from $20 to $60, all depending on what brand name you want, Walmart is a cheap place to buy bra;s, for boob forms they are not cheap, good question Y. what its made of and makes us look like we have real boobs and cleavage i guess,

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 63

it makes me feel more feminine and somewhat euphoric. i love wearing a bra and absolutely adore the feel and weight of my breast forms filling the cups and bouncing about as i go about my daily activities

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

Caressed and complete.

Melissa Harris 
    Participant

I feel like myself when i wear a bra, for me it feels right, Normal, i actually feel naked when i dont wear one

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Me too. I feel so much more feminine when I am wearing a bra too. Angela

Olivia Faye Marie 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 21, 2017
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 83

I feel a rightness and a wrongness at the same time. its a strange sensation.

Caelynn

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

Do any ‘girls’ buy pink bras in support of Breast Cancer Awareness?

I do each year.

Melissa Harris 
      Participant

I have several Pink bras, pink has always been my fav color anyways

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
      Participant
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 38

Hi Marie , i haven’t purchased a pink bra for breast cancer  , but i will start at least once a year . Thank you for bringing this to every ones attention . Leslie

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 519

Does it count still if I declare I have at the very least a dozen pink bra’s ??? ( my favorite !!)

Mikki

Gerella Enigma 
          Participant

After trial and error, 44D is right for me.

Angela Storm 
          Participant

wow nice I did the dame for me 44DD is amazing, never want yo take it off…..Angela

courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016

nice what else do you wear daily? What size cups do you like?

I like supple breast size…34 C perfect for me.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Nice, I started out with the same size, but now I wear a 42D, the bigger size makes me feel more feminine then ever, wish I could leave my bra on always.lol Angela

Lisajane Jensen 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 15, 2019
    Replies: 2

I wear a Bra daily..

so I feel a when its on LOL!!

Angela Storm 
      Participant

nice what else do you wear daily? What size cups do you like?

Marie Sweets 
    Participant

I buy a PINK bra each year  in support of breast cancer awareness.

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
      Participant

Marie , what a sweet thing to do , plus it gives  you a very good reason to purchase a pretty , sweet new bra . xoxo  Leslie

Anonymous
    Registered On:

In a word, euphoric. The minute I put on my bra, I start to feel feminine.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

My bra completes my alter ego when I do dress. Hooking it on and pulling the straps over my shoulders is a rush in itself. Then feeling the weight and the shifting of my forms when I walk, while seeing a bosom under a feminine top is just plain ecstatic.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Thats so nice to hear.When I put mine on it s like I feel so feminine and don’t want to take it off.

Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 18, 2016
    Replies: 15

So on Tuesday I visited a work client wearing outer male clothes, but underneath a black bra and panties, and that felt so wonderful. To be with other girls dressed in lingerie was so normal and nice, and feminine and sexy too. And today I am dressed in a really beautiful cream padded bra, pretty white panties, pink girls t-shirt  (I am also wearing a man’s sweater sadly) and ladies pants. Our cleaning lady is here, she is delightful, I wonder if she can see my projection??

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Sounds pretty amazing and bet you look so sexy when your in your lingerie?

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 51

I started dressing at 14 and bra is the garment that excited me most. I love the feeling of straps on my shoulders and back. That’s sooo exciting and fulfilling for me.

I started with my sisters bras but later i bought my own.\

Angela Storm 
      Participant

wearing a bra sounds like you really enjoy. Do you wear or dress in public

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 51

I’m not really comfortable going out public

But i have worn bras when i was acting as a girl for dramas

I have worn bras at public a few times too but i was always with either my mum or sis never alone

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 4

I love the feeling especially when it brushes against my nipples or the strap falls over my shoulders. Mine are lace with no liner. I often go shopping wearing one under my tee. I am not sure what they are thinking, but I do get a few second looks.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

yeah I know the feeling, I like to wear silky soft to feel it against my skin feels wonderful, add high heels and wow. Hey more power to you , nice I bet to get those looks.

Ally 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 12, 2015
    Replies: 4

More feminine then normal. Love how soft they are and how pretty look wearing them.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Nice that you like the feel and look with the bra on. I like all that and more, when I wear mine it seems to transform me into the person I was meant to be.I can’t get enough time to wear bra and panties.

Brianna Jenkins 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2019

I feel very aroused and feminine when I wear a bra.

I only have a few at this point but wearing them with a dress makes me feel so good because its more of a complete outfit that all goes together.

I love to dress head to toe when I get the chance.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Nicethat you dress head to toe, how aften do you get to do that and do you do makeup too?

Brianna Jenkins 
        Participant
        Registered On: April 30, 2019

@angela Storm

I feel like my “dress up” time has grown recently.

Usually a few hours each night.

Right now its red platform heels, wolford tights matching purple bra (filled with silicone inserts) and panties with a new ombre colored wig. < might have gone a little wild on amazon :  )

I’m loving the new wig and dress.

I have never done make up but I’ve seen a few Insta models that have nice makeup with their beards,

I love dressing as fem as possible but I love my beard, haha must be pirates blood in me viens!!!

Anyway whats your #1 outfit to enjoy :  )

Angela Storm 
          Participant

nice you make the time to wear that sounds so sexy. For me my fav is a black bra  (44D) and g-string panties with a silky top and tight mini skirt with stockings and 5″ heels. I tried makeup without success. Still looking for the right wig.lol

Leslies Ann Gray Girl 
    Participant

Hi sweet ladies, It seems that all the answers are about the same , love the look and feel . We must also remember how feminine they are , there is nothing more feminine than our panties and bras. Nothing caresses our tummies , bottoms and breasts than these soft pretty garments . Bras not only feel wonderful but also remind you how feminine you are with just a deep breath . I wear a bra most of the time , i sleep in bra , pantie and gown and when i awake i don my pinafore and have coffee and wake up reading the internet . Bras are so sweet , i love mine and they make me feel so fem , only  us girls wear bras , these are just intended for female use , not men’s use , just ours . We are soft pretty  women , we must wear our bras its our wright or passage . Love to all , Leslie

Tonya Anders 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 3, 2019

When I go out with my wife on the weekends I will often slip on a sexy bra and cute panties, the level of excitement is off the charts, I have natural 44 d’s and the way they are lifted and displayed make it easy for someone to see I have a secret I am hiding.  I have yet to go out fully dressed with her.  I have been fortunate to go shopping many times, still a little shy

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Well its so nice to hear you can put on your bta qithout using forms to fill the bra. I also see your wife is on board with you wearing bra and panties, I wish I had the support that you have. Being shy isnormal I have been doing this for over 20yrs and still very shy. I hope you will challenge that shyness with the help from yje wife, and fully dress , maybe letting her dress you and do your makeup,her encouragement may be all you beed to let the natyral feeling and nice feminine look come out. If and when you do let me know how it went. Lov Angela

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 127

Hi girls, I don’t think I’ll ever tire of wearing a bra. It’s  such a  lovely  feeling,  so feminine. I havn’t dressed for a few days and I really miss my bras. I don’t understand women who say they can’t wait to get home so that they can take their bra off. I’ve worn a bra all day numerous times and I hate taking it off. Tanya.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I love it MOST when I catch my SO watching my bosom, a B, just beneath is my sexy lace push up bra….it completes the visual for her, and starts the seduction………..funny…but after a glass or two of her favorite wine, she just has to run her fingers over the top edge of my bra from side to side, without even glancing up to my face…………….in the bedroom, I use a lacy chopper bra that I can get some protrusion and uplift, and underneath a very sheer babydoll, looks perfect for us……..and so tempting………..

Mikki

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Wow that sounds like a movie , the seduction and then conquest. Nice that you have SO to enjoy this with. For me I am a closet dresser and live alone. So those things that happen for you are just fantasies for me. Hope you can keep the SO always wanting….Angela

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Thank you———-yes, she is special……and she loves it as well.   WE made agreements long ago. still followed to this day (40yrs)  She said, if you want to do this–do it right………..I’m still trying

Mikki

Anonymous
          Registered On:
          Replies: 87

Mikki,

I agree.  If you are going to dress en femme then go all the way and try to look drop dead gorgeous!  Wear the most stylish, suggestive, feminine clothes that you can find.  Your effort will not go unnoticed and will be appreciated.

Susan

Angela Storm 
          Participant

Wow that is so great and 40yrs and counting. You 2 must have a really amazing relationship and her wanting you to do it right and kept trying great.   Well keep trying never stop , with her help you will succeed

Anonymous
          Registered On:

Thanks Angela-surprisingly this keeps us physically active in every way………helps with the heart also–keeps weight down..eat right, and thoroughly enjoyable……….kids say…..’dad, how do you and mom keep so trim and energized all the time?”……………..little do they know !!!

Mikki

Gerella Enigma 
    Participant

If slipping on my thigh highs, garters and panties hasn’t gotten me fully aroused, putting my arms through the straps of my bra will certainly bring me to full attention. After that, my girlfriend knows I’m ready for a drink and the remainder of the evening’s activities. She loves shopping for me and has a great eye for coordinating my undergarments to her taste. Win, win.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

wow so hot and cool. Having girlfriend that supports and helps you, I’m jealous. Sounds like you 2 really enjoy this.

courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016

Make my inner woman feelings that much stronger. Love looking in a mirror and seeing myself.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

yes I agree I have big size 42DD and the cleavage looks so good. I like feeling it and the look it is so feminine for me

Toni Marx 
    Participant

I’ve discovered the “2 sizes bigger” range from Asda Wal-Mart and they absolutely define my outfits. They make my 50 year flab into a decent cleavage and with a “double-bubble” (a 34A and 34B worn together) there is quite a cleavage. Being padded, I’ve discarded my breast forms for day to day dressing as the bra are quite fullsome.

Wearing a bra totally defines Toni, which is why I’m never without one on when dressed!

Janice Smith 
    Participant

The bra absolutely makes me. Just feels sooo natural on my 42 A cups.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 46

after pantyhose, most complete ever.

Mikki Barnes 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 4, 2017

I like bra’s as well.  I prefer they be filled with boobs of whatever source works for you.  That’s usually they last thing to put on.  Kinda the icing on the cake.  Makes me feel so sexy, not to mention rather aroused.  Hugs, Mikki

Phillysis Sanderson 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 21, 2018

HEAVEN

Erica Inside 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Replies: 114

I have these weird boundaries that I have notices and have been trying to break down. But the bra is something that just goes over the top for me. I would have 1 or 2 that I would play with occasionally. then I discover proper fit and matching bra and panty sets. I am always worried that they will leave those tell tale signs. they make me feel more feminine than any other article of clothing hands down. I love the feel of putting one on and  being reminded that I am wearing one by the straps. So jealous of the 38 or smaller ladies, most of the fun stops there. Although many companies are expanding the pastels and floras to larger band sizes.

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Hey just enjoy the feeling and it will get stronger too.lol Hope you can handle that pleasure? I suggest g-string panty will really help

Tiffany Wells 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2019
    Replies: 60

I feel as if the bra is a necessity for myself it completes the outfit, holds in my forms of course, and it makes me feel sexy and beautiful. I love sliding into my panties and then snapping that bra on it gets me excited and gain confidence in myself which helps me with my make up lol (excluding eyeliner)

Nicola De Auvergne 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2019
    Replies: 81

Ok, it’s been a time now but how did I come to them as late as I did?  How blouses and tops, and, particularly, slips then sat, how things then hung.   And the pretties one then got to play with, and explore.  Different sizes!

Deanna Lund 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 140

I love it in private and in public. In private I am euphoric as i feel the silkiness if the cups on my bare skin. In public the euphoria is tempered with anxiety. Are my breastforms even,nipples aligned and forward, etc. I have to stop myself from constantly feeling them!

Luv
    D

Angela Storm 
      Participant

Well thanks for the info. Sounds like you really enjoy the feeling the bra gives you. I myself when I put the bra on with panties I seem to transform into a feminine girl and don’t want it to end.lol

Celine Fache 
    Participant

Wearing a bra is liberating, comforting and relaxing.  You feel so feminine and free, calm and happy to becoming the woman you are inside.

Celine Fache 
    Participant

I feel feminine and complete.  Comfortable being who I am.  A bra makes me feel so very free and natural.

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 127

Hi girls, I love reading everyone’s comments. When you find the right size bra you can forget you’re wearing it, I certainly do, until you might move quickly and you feel the underwires (I always wear underwired bras) or a strap might slip down and then you’re reminded that you’re wearing a lovely, pretty, sexy item of underwear! I havn’t dressed for a few days but I’m planning what to wear tomorrow. First thing will be a red underwired full lace cup bra with matching brazilian knickers. Tanya.

Charmagne Stewart 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 30, 2018
    Replies: 218

I feel gentle and vulnerable when I wear a bra, especially with my breast forms.  But I want to feel that way.  I will often cradle my breasts for comfort and security.  And when I’m under the covers, I’ll assume the fetal position.  It is very peaceful.

Ellie87 Pinsk 
    Participant
    Registered On: January 9, 2019
    Topics: 14
    Replies: 86

When Its a bra that fits I feel good, like my brbreasts are supported, if it’s a bra that’s too big, I feel inadequate, I’m a c cup, my girlfriend bought size d for me.

But in general the feeling I get when I dress up is very peaceful very relaxed. It’s like back when I took estrogen, all my inner tension would melt away and I would feel comfortable.

naomi cooper 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Replies: 63

i love wearing bras and its the first thing i do most mornings when i get up. bra breast forms and lipstick to greet the day

Rachel Beaumont 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 5, 2019
    Replies: 2

I absolutely LOVE the feelings i experience when i put on a pretty bra.  It immediately takes me back in my mind to when i was a young boi and trying on my mothers bras.  They were in a dresser drawer and scented.  I adored the smell.

My titties were a bit full as i was a chubby boi and to this day I have fuller breasts and when i wear a bra my breasts are pushed up a bit and when worn under a blouse they are noticeable.  So as I said the bra takes me back.  Of course my nipples get very hard and I cannot help but reach up and stroke them causing my breath to quicken and leaving me with thoughts of lust, LOL.

I just love wearing a bra for hours and hours at a time.  It just makes me feel so very femme.