Tagged: , ,

• This topic has 734 replies, 365 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Missy.
Viewing 528 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Missy
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 20, 2019
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 12

Whether I have full makeup on or just am around the house wearing a romper or bodysuit, putting on bra and having the figure of woman produces a very comforting feeling. I also have “man” bras which I have been know to wear as well, but the feeling of breasts pushing against my chest is so wonderful

Missy

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Chloe Fitzsimmons
      Lady
      Registered On: September 5, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 2

So I did a thing today. I had to drive a couple hours to an appointment. So I went through my wardrobe and could not find anything that would “pass” as male. But I did decide to wear my undergarments for the trip. I have gone into the world wearing panties and tights under jeans before, but this time…I wore a lightly lined, underwire bra under a layered male shirt set I have. While I did not wear forms, I filled out this bra myself fairly well, not perfectly, but well enough. I had a sporty t-shirt and then a flannel button up over that. I pumped gas like this, I drove in traffic, went through a drive-thru. I had to take it off in a bathroom and hide it in my backpack before my appt, as I would have been very close to the other people and it could have been noticeable up close. But I will call this a successful outing and I am definitely getting more bold. I just have to be careful not to get too bold, or worse…forget I am wearing it. But OMG, wearing a bra most of the day under my boy clothes was exhilarating. Feeling it hug me, rub against the seatbelt…I could do it every day if I wasn’t so terrified.

And by the way, why are my female clothes, sooo much more comfortable and why can’t I wear them all the time? Like seriously, women get to wear male clothes without judgement, but if I want to wear a jean skirt or slim, blush pink, stretchy jeans and a wine colored, thin short sleeve blouse for the day…I should be able to as well. Right? Seriously, nothing in my wardrobe can pass as male and I am bummed. It is all too cute.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Lacy Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 27, 2018
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 37

A bra is not the most comfortable of undergarments but is a necessity to hold my breast forms. All of my bras are very lacy and enhance my feeling of femininity.  Wearing a bra and my breast forms is a must when wearing a dress to fill out my chest and enhance my feminine appearance.

I own a number of sheer bras that I enjoy wearing with just panties to stand in front of the mirror and admire my somewhat feminine body. I’m very petite at 5’3″ and 110 lb. Wearing a bra and panties I think looks better on me than anything masculine and feels more natural to me.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Dawn Accepter
      Duchess
      Registered On: July 8, 2021
      Replies: 6

I just recently started to underdress. I’m really surprised at how good a bra feels. Just the simple sensation of it on my upper body is quite the deal. Of course it goes along with the other lingerie I’m wearing. Won’t go without it now. I’ve stated in previous posts that crossdressing gives me an heightened energy. Not a sexual arousal but an energy. I’ve always loved the feel of nylons under my jeans but a bra is now just as important.

Johannah 66
      Lady
      Registered On: July 1, 2021
      Topics: 1

The very second I put on a bra, I become Johannah. From that moment I am the Female side of me that is, over time, becoming more and more insistent to be seen. The feeling of the bra on me is exciting, reassuring, fulfilling and yes, sexy. As others have mentioned, it’s like a hug!

I probably have too many of them (around 10) but I still want a few more. They are all with lace cups, some are full lace. To wear a nice lace bra supporting my breastforms, and I’m a big busted Gurl, is to me, acknowledging that Johannah exists and needs to be seen and heard.

5 users thanked author for this post.
        Nicola De Auvergne
        Lady
        Registered On: November 29, 2020
        Replies: 72

Ten is not too many, there’s always something lacy or full to be discovered – to wrap you, girl.  Happy finds!

s always

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 493

I’ve recently realized that wearing a bra, especially with silicone breast forms, is comforting like a weighted blanket. Also it looks better in the mirror, even under drab clothes.

— Abbie 🥰

Joanne Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Replies: 99

Physically – it’s a hug.

Mentally – very aware.

Spiritually – complete.

Nicola De Auvergne
      Lady

Finally scissored open a something this girl bought on Ebay, with a discount voucher, a classic Triumph long line bra – 5 hooks. Snug and hugged…

Liara Wolfe
      Lady
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Replies: 220

I feel excited and oh so female. The bra is  powerful expression of femininity.

Liara

Wilma
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Replies: 142

Getting my first ever bra tomorrow…..ever since I ordered I’ve been googling breast enhancement solutions ie creams or pumps Not taking pills or going under the knife for no one.

Hugs

Wilma x

Jane Don
      Lady
      Registered On: March 4, 2020
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 58

WoW—So many replies here-It’s difficult to add anything New–But–Since I don’t wear a bra everyday—When I get into a car–I often forget my seatbelt because a bra feels similar–to a seatbelt- Is this common?

Jillian F
        Lady
        Registered On: May 19, 2021
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 96

But the seatbelt coming across my bra and breast forms is so exciting. Panties, a bra, and my breast forms is all I need most days to feel relaxed, satisfied, and feminine…

I’m sitting here in my living room with my bra, breast forms, panties, and guy shorts and a t-shirt feeling completely satisfied!

Chloe Fitzsimmons
          Lady
          Registered On: September 5, 2021

Hi Jillian,

I drove in full girl mode for the first time last night and I was in heaven. You are right, the seatbelt across my bra, as well as the lap belt across my denim skirt felt….natural. I paired my skirt with tights and 3″ heels and I absolutely loved it.  My breasts bounced and jiggled naturally on the bumpy road, my heels were sooo easy to drive in.  My shoulder length auburn hair whisping with the A/C across my bare shoulders.  It was soul fulfilling and terrifying at the same time as headlights came my direction.  But here I am writing this is my new favorite Stitch Fix, blue and white floral wrap dress with fluttery sleeves and my 44 DDs with not a care in the world.

xoxoxo

Chloe

Faye Valentine
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2021
      Replies: 1

Comfort

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Jenn Dress
      Lady
      Registered On: July 5, 2021
      Replies: 8

bra with breast forms makes me feel excited and more fem, sometimes makes me wish I had real breasts

Jess Secret
      Lady
      Registered On: February 18, 2021
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 233

I wear one occasionally under romantic lingerie (with forms) and it feels incredible! Makes me look and feel so girly and I love seeing myself with the appearance of boobs.

Charlotte Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 18, 2021
      Replies: 450

Wearing a bra with forms is a wonderful feeling as they move when I walk just like the real thing. So happy with my forms.

Jamie Williams
      Lady
      Registered On: July 26, 2021
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 73

Wearing a bra changes my entire outlook. I’m less aggressive, more thoughtful and sensitive, my posture is better. I feel a greater confidence in myself than when I’m not wearing one.

Danny Amone
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2019
      Replies: 41

During the summer I feel differently about wearing a bra than the winter. The past month it has been around 90F to 110F and I tell ya I do have sympathy for women. We mostly wear bras for fun.

To really get into the spirit of it I work out in my garage, on various projects, in the evenings it is still 90F + and a sweat bath. No sport bras or padding here, I wear the lightest bras I can find. I keep a hose handy and just soak myself down.

Take a minute and ask your gg friend, SO how they deal with hot weather.

Kristina Van Horn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 18, 2021
      Replies: 14

Sexy. I just tried forms(?)(fake silicone breasts) a couple of weeks ago just to see what I would look like. Wow! The feeling I got with the bra and forms was very deep,strong and feminine. Makes me want to keep going, like trying makeup and a wig.

Revel
      Baroness
      Registered On: December 5, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 221

It’s an amazing feeling, and I truly look amazing wearing one! I love a sports bra.

Like Doublemint chewing gum, it’s double your pleasure, double your fun! Giggles.

Opal Dream
      Lady
      Registered On: March 24, 2021
      Replies: 57

I wear a bra every day mainly due to gynecomastia . My breasts are small at the moment but are slowly growing and a bra gives me confidence in having breasts that are not only supported and enhanced shapewise – but also makes me feel sexy , and knowing that , depending on what else I’m wearing , that others can see I’m wearing one only adds to the fantastic feeling I get wearing a bra 😊

Anonymous
        Replies: 0

Also have  gynecomastia here, and wearing one makes that part of me feel…more natural, I guess? With a padded 42B, I’m not even sure if I need breast forms, or may use minor padding. 

2 users thanked author for this post.
        Alice Black
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 18, 2020
        Topics: 9
        Replies: 225

I wear  a 42B bra as I have small breasts. Right now, I am wearing a push up bra with inserts and it enhances me and gives me cleavage. I am also wearing a satin panty and over that a girdle which is totally restraining my middle age paunch. Then over that, I am wearing a black lace teddy to further rein me in. And finally, I have on a short tight tiger dress(am also wearing in my photo gallery). I feel very womanly in this outfit and do not feel any discomfort. And, I can calmly wear it as long as I want as wife is sound asleep and sleeps late

Kathleen 60454
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2020
        Topics: 83
        Replies: 719

I also wear a bra every day and at night sleeping. I currently use forms both day and night. It is The only article of women’s clothing that is sole designed specifically for women and a bra makes me feel more like a real woman.

Recently I have been diagnosed with cancer and have to get a shot of Lupron once every six months for at least the next two years
        One of the side effects of Lupron is that I could get Gynecomastia, increase size of my Breast. I would love to have larger breast and be able to get rid of my forms.

Kathleen xxxxx💋

Anonymous

I wear a bra 24/7. I would be lost without my forms. The only time I take them out is when I go in the shower. And then they are back in my bra again.  I am sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with cancer and I hope all goes well in the future. Perhaps the upside of it is you may end up with real breasts and then be able to do away with the forms. I wouldn’t get rid of them though. To me they would like losing a female friend.

Anonymous

I have worn a bra 24/7 for years. Have just bought two new sleep bras for more comfort. I have growing breasts and it feels only right that they are kept in place. I know that they are noticeable to other people but that doesn’t bother me. I lost my partner a while ago and I often wear one of her bras as it keeps me close to her at all times. It gives me a sexy feeling and also a feeling of confidence. I make sure my chest is as smooth as possible so that it feels comfortable in the warm weather. I always buy matching bra and pantie sets so that they look well co-ordinated.

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 430

When I’m wearing a bra, which is daily, I have many  feelings which include – 1) complete 2) happy 3) feminine 4) confident 5) secure 6) excited.

Jess Secret
        Lady
        Registered On: February 18, 2021
        Topics: 11
        Replies: 233

Exactly what Michelle said, all of those things! Plus I just love have the appearance of bigger boobs and so does my boyfriend!

Kathleen 60454
        Lady
        Registered On: January 8, 2020
        Topics: 83
        Replies: 719

I feel the sme way Michelle plus I feel totally fulfilled as a woman.

Kathleen xxxxx💋❤

Pamela Gurl
        Lady
        Registered On: January 17, 2017
        Replies: 15

yes to all….sweetie!

regards……Pamela

Abbie Normal
      Duchess
      Registered On: June 13, 2021
      Replies: 493

I always feel improved when I have a bra on and complete when my breastforms are in, we’ll almost complete, the wig finishes it off. My wife likes to snap my strap in public when she feels it under my male clothes.

Mallory Barbie
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: May 31, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 92

Two experiences

first, is the bras for use with the breastforms. It makes me feel sexy. I can’t explain why, but I’ve never felt sexually attractive in anything male oriented. I will say it’s more utilitarian than the second.

I have always had small but noticeable boobs. Between an A and a B cup. I’ve always been unwilling to walk around shirtless even though I should be able to.
      So my wife suggested I look at using what I have. Which is interesting since I was dressing originally to my vision of how I want to look.

when I buy Bras that fit my breast tissue (or fat… IDK) and wear those… I still get the sexy feeling from above, but also very feminine, fulfilled, and I can’t stop looking at them. It’s satisfying in a way I’ve not yet discovered how to describe.

I’m thinking I may have a more transgender aspect than I initially thought, and frankly am interested in having breast augmentation surgery, as it just seems to fill a spot for me that I’ve never been able to in any other way.

7 users thanked author for this post.
        Anonymous

I can recognise myself in what you say Mallory. I have never felt anything wearing male clothes and I have some lovely shirts and jackets. But when I put on my bra and breastforms there is a strange feeling that comes over me. I feeling of sexual contentment that I never get from a shirt and suit. If I top it off with a lovely lacy top or blouse and skirt then I can’t stop looking at how feminine I am. All my cares and worries seem to float away.

Jennie Twoshoes
      Lady
      Registered On: June 12, 2021
      Replies: 5

I love to wear a bra, I think I must have about 30 and just ordered 2 more. I prefer non padded and a size to fit my small breasts, they make me feel womanly and give me a female shape and I love the tightness on my chest, it reminds me that I am dressed.

Anonymous

after I take a break from wearing one I cant believe how good it feels to put one one on.  Essence of femininity for me….so far

Hope Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: May 24, 2021

I found the most comfortable bra at Walmart this summer. It has no underwires and holds my silicone breast forms in perfectly. I sleep in my forms with my bra on often. It is nice to go to bed enfemme and wake up enfemme!

Anonymous

I might have a look at Walmart……I need a good sleep bra…It’s always nice to wake up feminine…xx

Anonymous

I feel incredible when wearing a bra, especially floral print bras ,  I go shopping wearing my bra under my man’s clothes ,it’s very exciting but very scary in case  the straps are visable,

Felicia Fiction
        Lady
        Registered On: June 10, 2021
        Replies: 27

I was also a bit afraid of the straps showing under my t-shirt but then I thought that in winter times it’s quite normal to wear a thermal layer underneath so why not in pre-summer weather? I know that one of our CEO’s even wears them underneath his shirts during 30 degree C summer temps (inside the office when the aircon broke), or at least I’m assuming it’s an undershirt and not a bra… (it was, his shirt was a bit transparant ;))
        Luckily my lovely wife told me today that the straps weren’t visible under my t-shirt while I was wearing a sports-bra, though my chest was actually hidden more with it than without the bra 😮

Anonymous

I wear a bra 24/7 and I often get a second glance from shop workers when they notice the shape of my breast in my shirt or jacket. I am really surprised how little is said by bra sales people when you tell them you want fitting for a new one. I’ve always found them to be extremely helpful with no snide comments at all. After all, it’s another sale for them.

Bobbisue Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: May 24, 2021
      Replies: 307

Thank you Alice for that information.
      I called Kohl’s and do fittings also. I asked if I needed an appointment and do they have a problem fitting a man. I was told “ no problem for a man “. As for appointment, I was told because it is Memorial Day weekend one would not be available until Monday.
      Still a little embarrassed, I asked if I could come in Wednesday during their 9 to 10 senior time, answer, yes.
      Today I went shopping for Bobbisue at Ross dress for less. I threw caution to the wind and shopped at clearance racks. I bought 7 things.
      Not truly knowing women‘S sizes and small print, i wound up with 5 wearable. 2 Bali comfort bras w/ full cups. They were originally priced 44.00 a piece, I paid 13.00 a piece. Ok, bands a little tight but I don’t care. My girls are nestled comfortably. I can’t begin to tell you how great it is finally wearing a bra, heaven, i’m In heaven!
      I will now go Monday to be fitted for bra and get a Bali. I like the full cup because I think I can wear it out without looking like i’m Wearing a bra.
      Ok, 3 other things, 2 knee length nighties, 1 yellow the other white and a set of baby doll mighty, sheer pink with thong.
      Sister’s, I am getting my feet wet as a CD…lol

Michelle Trott
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 7, 2021
      Replies: 312

I see this post has been going on a while. So many responses. Apparently we all love our bras. After wearing one of mine all day I still want to keep it on.

Diane Rakers
        Lady
        Registered On: August 18, 2019
        Replies: 826

Michelle,

You are genuine and true, and I love you for that.

Diane

Anonymous

I would feel totally undressed if I wasn’t wearing mine. I have far too many now, but I just can’t resist a really lovely lacy bra.

Victoria
          Lady
          Registered On: January 26, 2021

I can not wait to put a bra on!! My wife goes to bed before me and it is then that I rush to get my bra and forms on!! I’ll take the dog out with it on and I love how it makes me feel! So feminine!! I sleep in a separate BR from wife so I’ve been sleeping in it most nights. She knows I like to dress up but not willing to participate. I wish she would- but I get her point! She married a man, not a crossdressing man. We still have great sex together, but dressin’ up is my little world!! And a bra is central to my dressing!!

Nicola De Auvergne
          Lady

Oh god, it has to be something lacy – sometimes Nicola thinks we forget that… De dhum

Nicola De Auvergne
          Lady

Oh yes, going to the drawer to find such… the threading and fastening, and filling.  Then checking out, and maybe a little lippy.

Pamela Gurl
        Lady

i know how u feel! i am sad to take off my/bra/forms after being Pamela Gurl for the day.

but happy to put on my sleeping bra at bedtime!

Anonymous

I’m like you Pamela…..the only time I take my bra off is to go to bed and then I put on my sleep bra. Bras are a part of my every day life now.

Anonymous

Wearing my bra makes me feel more feminine. I feel happy when I’ve got it on and don’t hide the fact that I’m wearing one. If people see it sobeit. My happiness is more important.

Jillian F
      Lady
      Registered On: May 19, 2021
      Replies: 96

If I do not have a bra on then I do not feel like a girl. As soon as I have on my bra and breast forms to fill out my bra, I feel like a girl no matter what the rest is…

Rose
        Lady
        Registered On: December 18, 2016
        Replies: 55

I totally agree. What is more, like right now I love to wear a pretty blouse which shows my projection plus the bra straps are visible at the back. This makes me feel sooooo feminine, hooray!

Rhonda
      Lady
      Registered On: May 14, 2021
      Replies: 10

For me wearing a bra feels natural .  In fact it really bothers me when I go out not wearing it.  It makes me feel naked and I keep wanting to cover my boobs if that even makes any sense.  I’m sure some of you can relate.

Jennifer Lee
      Lady
      Registered On: May 15, 2021
      Replies: 13

I don’t get to wear my bras very much. But when i do itmakes feel really girly. Have small man boobs. Lucky i hace acouple that gives me real support

Alice Hallie
      Lady
      Registered On: May 1, 2021
      Replies: 4

I also couldn’t feel female without a bra, breast forms, panties and sheer tight highs. It moves my sexuality to unknown, beautiful feelings. Nothing feels better than adding make up, some jewelry, while sitting in front of a mirror wearing only these pieces, preparing for the full dress up.

Anonymous

When I clip my bra, it feels like my feminine side is wrapping me is a big hug as if to say “welcome back, ma’m!” Its in a sense euphoric.

Nicola De Auvergne
        Lady

Hooking and securing the clips, after sliding the straps up your arm to over your shoulder – a little fiddle, then filling the bust – to more fiddling, especially if your slipping on a full slip.  Straps, love them.  Oh god, to find another long line bra in my charity shop trolls; the one I’ve got is a size too small, I bounce between 36″ and 38″ (for some things, slips and bras, I still love inches).  Now where did Nicola put the last of that southern Rhone wine?

Kristine O’Cleirigh
          Lady
          Registered On: July 8, 2020
          Replies: 59

Nicola!
          Rhone wine?
          Good choice, we had a friend (Etienne) who came from a French wine making family in the Rhone region.
          He used to say to us “Never forget wine on the table”.
          Followed by: “French wine I recommend of course”.
          His wife died about ten years ago and he died about a year later.
          Every time I see Rhone wine I have pleasant memories.

Drink up that French wine Etienne recommends!

PS:

Oh yes, the Rhone region also had a motorcycle manufacturing company.
          Look up “Gnome Rhone” to see one.
          And now we return you to our male to female dressing program, already in progress. 🙂

Nicola De Auvergne
            Lady

A cheap little number from Asda but with the sun in its guts!

Anonymous

I have had a love/hate relationship with bras that only ended recently.  Bras designed to fit females just did not work me.  I am not the most passable crossdresser to begin with, but a bra definitely brings out my femininity to a whole new level.  I recently found a shop that designs bras for the male body, and let me tell you, that changed everything.  I wear a bra most of the times I dress up now.  It has focused my attention on my breasts in a way that I never saw coming.  I absolutely love a well fitting satiny bra and if I could, I would wear it all the time.

Felicia Fiction
        Lady
        Registered On: June 10, 2021
        Replies: 27

May I be so bold as to ask whether that shop also has an online outlet?

Rachel Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 5, 2019

My day begins and ends with me wearing or taking off a bra. i’m am luckiest on the nights where i fall asleep with one of my bras on, and wake with it on, lifting and shaping my rather full breasts to my delight. These day with my clitty of not much use, my breasts, my nipples have become one of my primary sexual organs.

Hetty Jakes
      Registered On: April 13, 2021
      Replies: 1

Wearing a bra is what turns my feelings of femininity into reality. The physical act of having my breasts encased in silky material gives me a sense of power. I would wear one all day every day if I could get away with it . 

Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 222

I love wearing a bra. Even if I’m wearing a full fem outfit, of I have no bra I just feel like a guy wearing female clothes, add the bra is a 100% change in how I feel.

Tina Q
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2021
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 126

I have many different sized bras and different sized breastforms depending on what look and feel I am going for. One thing I don’t have is one that fits correctly without any filler. I have 2 new ones on order and I hope they fit perfectly just as I am. I have looked for someone that makes them custom fit but have not found anyone in my area.

Michelle Bailey
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 162

What am I going to do now ,for the last five months I have been wearing my bras for 10-12 hours a day on most days ,first thing in the morning before the family rises I can wear my bras  complete with my breast forms and then after that without them ,I can nearly fill a B cup with my own breasts,which is fine ,I can  caress  my own nipples and get them aroused  . Now that the warmer weather is here ,I won’t be able to hide my bras under my lighter clothing , a present I am only a secret underdresser , no one knows of my female time ,so the chance to wear a bra will be considerably less ,I will have my early mornings and the odd occasions when my wife goes out , still I will make the most of it and look forward to the autumn .

Michelle xx

Kristine O’Cleirigh
      Lady
      Registered On: July 8, 2020
      Replies: 59

Before I say what I feel like wearing a bra, I have to tell you what I feel without one… that is naked! I feel very self conscious without a bra. Which is so bizarre. I have worn one daily for so long I don’t remember what it feels like not wearing one except when I don’t wear one.LOL

Someone in this thread said that if they had their own breasts they would be playing with them all the time… Yup its true!
      I have breasts, a C cup and I cant keep my hands off them and the nipples are so incredibly sensitive!
      I have three Calvin Klein bra’s (for those who care they are “QF 1839” Google knows exactly what that is). So anyway I have three of them and I cut nipple holes in two of them so my nipples can rub against my blouse or whatever I am wearing. Makes me crazy but in a happy way. I am thinking of cutting nipple holes in the last one.
      Meantime, my wife has a similar bra that has extremely soft and totally sheer cups.
      I tried it on a couple of times, I love that one. I will get her to find one for me… or maybe three of them? LOL
      Wearing bras is amazing!

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Replies: 137

I just love the feeling. It’s like a constant feminine hug under my outer clothes. Secure and comforting. Genuinely blushing when I catch myself subconsciously playing with the shoulder strap between my fingers whilst reading a book or watching something on netflix.

Ella
      Lady
      Registered On: March 5, 2021
      Replies: 9

How can you resist a bra? Great symbol of femininity; wearing it makes me feel a woman, complete, confident, embraced.
      I like looking at it in the drawer and knowing it’s mine, and I’ll wear it.
      It is nice to wear it and see it worn, of every color according to the mood or the dress, but always.
      Ella

Victoria
        Lady

I feel SOOOO great when I get the chance to wear one of my bras and forms! Today, while my SO worked, I donned my bra, forms and skirt – with tennis shoes- and shampooed our carpets! I felt out of this world! I love my bras! I’ve also learned how to put my bra on by hooking it up in the back-instead of sliding it around to the front! Such a great feeling!!

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Replies: 173

I feel feminine and sexy as hell!

Izzy Phoenix
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021

Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤

Victoria
        Lady

I would love to wear a bra every day, all day. But… I’m married and SO knows about my crossdressing, she’s not real open to me dressing with her around her. I do put my bra and forms on when I walk the dog at night, I just long for more opportunities to wear it more! Frustrating for sure. But… I have a son and 2 grandkids and not ready to come fully out . I long for my time alone so I can dress and feel totally feminine! Sometimes, I think at 65 YO, I should be less caring of what others think. And to a degree, I’m way less concerned, but with kids and grandkids, I am cautious. Anyone else feel similar??

Victoria
        Lady

I think you’ll love breast forms- I love mine!! Wear them as often as I can!!

Izzy Phoenix
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021

Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤

Rachel Hidden
      Lady
      Registered On: February 4, 2021
      Replies: 11

If its for dressing sexy, the feel is tied to the material and weight of the inserts. Seeing the bust and feeling the change is a big turn on. It makes me feel even more sexy.

Before my roomates moved in, I would dress casually in sports bras an yoga pants just for the comfort.

Sophie Cruse
      Lady
      Registered On: March 9, 2021

It’s a nice feeling to put on a pretty padded bra underneath a blouse or dress.

It makes the shape of the clothing work.

I prefer small breasts so I only have A-cup bras – its not about trying to look busty – just about looking right in the clothes.

Rose
        Lady

I completely agreed, Sophie. I usually wear a padded bra which helps to give me some projection. But it is really lovely and exciting to put on a pretty blouse and feel so, so feminine.

Mandi Scott
      Lady
      Registered On: February 28, 2021

I feel complete. My natural cup size is between a B and C. I need the support to keep the girls secure. I have a very supportive SO and she is gracious enough to make surprise purchases for me every few months.  I actually have more bra’s and panties than she does. Life is grand!

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 278

Putting on my bra is just one step getting ready to start my day.

Anonymous

Bras don’t make me feel to much different. I do enjoy them when fully dressed. Now my panties give me a completely different feeling. I love the feel of them. I love wearing and shopping for them.

Sandy Honey
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 192

The first bra I ever put on of course didn’t fit at all…I was 8 but it felt wonderful. I so wanted a bra back then that fit but those things didn’t happen. I love the feeling of the tightness of the band, the straps over my shoulders and the cups across my chest. To stand in the mirror while I slip into one of my bras is just as thrilling today as it was when I was 8. Bras are a wonderful garment with so many styles, colors and materials. A girl cannot have too may bras in my estimation.

Hugs,

Sandy

Diane Rakers
        Lady
        Registered On: August 18, 2019
        Replies: 826

Love it Sandy!

You are spot on.

Lee Ann

Sally Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2021

so many things!

i like the feeling of it close to me, and actually if the straps cut in to me it’s like a constant reminder that i am not a boring boy, but something more (and i suppose less)

i wear them every day now, i would feel weird if i did not. It’s like a mad girly self hug – does that make sense?

My wife thinks its because i wasnt hugged enough as a kid – we have talked a lot about who i am and why. She may be right – my dresing is a rejection of the aspects of masculinity i hate in myself and others.

Paula Noble
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Replies: 3

It’s a great feeling when you slip into a bra, put your silicone breast in, and then put some more sexy underwear on and chill out.

Dave Michaels
      Lady
      Registered On: February 17, 2021
      Replies: 18

Feels really good, with the right bra and the silicone boobs to fill the bra out.

Pamela Gurl
        Lady

full unlined cups. wire free. 38 C/D here.

the very best feeling(s) of the bra straps on my shoulders and the banding strapped around my torso.

like a special & secret hug!

Ellie Hope
      Baroness
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 126

The first time I felt a bra wrapped around my chest was magical. I loved how my chest looked when glancing down. Later, when I had silicon breast forms underneath, it became even better, their weight and substance adding much to the feel. Truly wonderful. I also very much enjoy a lacy, thin bralette over the self adhering forms.

Anonymous

it is just a woman . ready woman !! xx

Roberta Jones
      Registered On: December 16, 2018

I just feel comfortable wearing a bra and breastforms. Thanks to working at home we all have more opportunity to feel at our best!

Denise
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 27, 2021
        Replies: 118

Roberta – You are so right! A bra with breast forms is a rush to wear. I have added a whole new wardrobe for work from home! Able to zoom from the neck up and wear what I love everywhere else!

Anonymous

I like the snug feel with the weight my breasts. Also since bras are one of the first things I tried and felt – they always make me feel so feminine.

7 users thanked author for this post.
      Anonymous

When I wear a bra it brings me closer to I really am. It makes me feel even more girly.

Denise
        Duchess
        Registered On: January 27, 2021
        Replies: 118

Katey,

You are so right! I too love wearing a bra! The feeling is incredible!

Anonymous

I feel the absence of my womanhood. But the bra feels amazing!

Anonymous

I cant wait to wear my bra when I get home and alone. It completes the whole feminine experience.  Just feeling my breast forms jiggle in them with every step is just ecstatic.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Joanna Dirksen
      Lady
      Registered On: January 16, 2021
      Replies: 7

I couldn’t feel totally feminine without one. It’s makes me feel really sexy.

It’s an essential part of my outfits.

Anonymous

Joanna your so right!!

Rebecca Diamond
        Lady
        Registered On: June 24, 2020

I absolutely love wearing a bra! Have a couple sexy sports bras, and different sized ones for both of my breastplates. Great support, cleavage, and again sexy. LOVE the feeling of the shoulder straps.

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Replies: 81

Surprisingly I had not worn a bra until about 3 years ago, I had some medical issues come up and some breast tissue formed I went from no breasts at all to a 36b in a matter of months, with this came some issues with my back, and my doctor recommended I start wearing a bra, (she was also talking with me about hormone therapy), So my ex wife and myself went out a bought a couple of sport bras at first it was a complete thrill, even though she was my ex at the time she wanted to help. as time went on I expanded my bra collection, and even if I am in drab I always wear on now, I just don’t feel complete without it.

Anonymous

Makes me feel feminine!

Amanda
      Lady
      Registered On: December 25, 2020
      Replies: 5

One word. Sexy!

Julia-sophie Seidenglanz
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 21

When a soft and silky bra is covering my natural

breasts ( i don’t have to wear breastforms : )  )

i am totally in girl-mode. A big plus is also

that rustling sound  it makes when i’m wearing

my silkblouses.When the two fabrics glide over each other

i know i’m in Lady-Land.(sigh!)

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Replies: 172

Hi

The last time I wore a bra was about 20 years ago, so perhaps the technology has changed. I tried both underwire and not and while each felt sexy, the wireless bra was more comfortable. That said, each gave me the experience I wanted, which was to feel and look more like a woman. (If I had breasts, I would play with them all the time!)

I should catch up on what’s out there and try something new, so I welcome any suggestions. I am still under-dressing for family reasons like many here, but I have alone time every now and then and am eager to explore.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous

Ginny, I have tried everything. Front and back closure. Halter straps, criss cross, under wire, no wire, sports, light padding and industrial level padding. After years of searching, I tripped across this on Amazon. Copy and past this line and you will find it. YANDW is the provider.

Strapless Convertible Pushup Bra Heavily Padded Lift Up Supportive Add Two Cup Multiway Tshirt Bras

The trick I have discovered is not to go big in the cup size.  Males have flatter chests so too much cup like a C or D means there is going to be space between the skin and the inside of the bra cup. I use a B cup and it fits my nature breast perfect.  Plus, there is enough padding in the bra to give me the enlarged appearance I wanted. I thought that going up to C & D would give me what I wanted when all it gave me was dead air between me and the bra. Turns out they all have the same thickness of padding.  You just have to match the inside to your natural shape and not worry about the outside.  If you go too big in the cup size, you get collapse and funny dimples in the top of the bra. I wear it without any straps, and it is perfect. It gives me the feeling of a more natural condition and I don’t have to experience the straps digging in all day or in some cases the straps are not long enough for a male and the fit is all off.  The silicon keeps the bra in place, and it feels like I don’t have one on.  Dreamy if you wear it to bed with a spaghetti strap nighty.

Hippie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2016
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 282

I am only speaking for myself and not for others, But this may come to a shock to others out here on CDH.

But I can’t stand bras, I find them hot uncomfortable and a real pain in the butt. Look I tried them, and they are not for me. I rather have a nice camisole over a bra any day.

This is my opinion and no ones else. So I hope no one gets offended at my reply

Hippie The Hipster

Genevïēve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 47
        Replies: 1733

No offence taken Hippie… do what makes you feel good. Who are we to judge…

Gen… 💋

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 2479

In a word, “Natural”. My bra is the first thing I put on each morning, and the last to be removed at bedtime. I would feel incomplete without it.

Bettylou

Requal Joanne
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 160

Wearing a bra is the next best thing to being the girl that I always wanted to be. It makes me feel very feminine and complete.

Stephani Lovelace
      Lady
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Replies: 14

I feel that a bra is the most feminine of all female clothing. There is no equivalent in the male clothing world. Always makes me feel girly even when I have male clothing on the outside but am wearing a pretty bra and panties underneath. It is like an all day hug!

Rose
        Lady

I completely agree, Stephani. I have just returned from a nice swim in our private leisure centre and have quickly put on a pretty, sexy black silk thong with matching silk bra with my forms. Outwardly I am dressed as a man but inwardly I am a woman – it’s wonderful!

Lori William
      Lady
      Registered On: December 1, 2020

Feminine and pretty . Looking in the mirror to see my reflection and the small breasts my forms afford me shows the me I want to be

Hilda Beaumont
        Duchess
        Registered On: March 14, 2020
        Replies: 218

Absolutely Lori,
        Catching sight of oneself reflected in the mirror or even in a window pane showing that you have breasts under your clothing is just so, so pleasurable plus feeling their weight and movement as you walk adds to the sensation
        With love as always
        HildaRuth 💋💋

Jennifer Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 148

Supported!

Love Jennifer

Nicola De Auvergne
      Lady

Oh god, what do I feel when I’m wearing a bra……

Nicola De Auvergne
        Lady

Here I am wanting to be Nicola, wearing an H&M bralette.  So  pretty, beguiling…

Zoe Laws
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2019

Bras are for when I want to feel closest to my female self.  Dressing is a kind of spell, by wearing the clothes and visually transforming my body, I can hear and feel my female side. A bra filled with breast forms lets me see ‘her’ out in the open, looking back at me from the mirror. I had a fetish for pretty lingerie and stockings from early teens, so at times donning a bra fulfils an urgent erotic need. I want to be a glamorous pin up exciting men (and women) with voluptuous inviting curves.  At other times  I just spend my day with a more female shape and feel satisfaction of doing normal things in ‘female mode’, simply because I allow myself to do so.

Julie Sky
        Lady
        Registered On: December 19, 2020

This is exactly how I feel when wearing a bra (with forms) too! I love to close my eyes and move my hands over it as I think of the image of a sexy woman it makes.

Zoe Laws
          Lady

I do that too, admire myself and have a little pose when I’ve dolled up nicely. The rest of the time I’m just aware of my shape under my clothes, the feel and weight of the forms moving with me.

Anonymous

What a  lovely reply and so true. Bras are the most female of garments as they alter the shape of two of the most wonderful adornments on a woman. Erotic and feminine at the same time.

Zoe Laws
          Lady

Suspender belts too are the most uniquely female underwear. Together with some delicate fully fashioned stockings, they bring me closest to feeling like a woman.

Bobbie1951
            Duchess
            Registered On: June 22, 2019
            Topics: 13
            Replies: 285

Oh, Zoe, i completely agree about suspender belts.  i feel so feminine with matching bra, panties and suspender belt, and some hot pattern hose.

Anonymous

Oh, I love suspender belts and yes, they do define a delightful feminine experience. But the bra cradles the breast-one of the things that we all worship in the female form, and they form the shape of a breast even when empty.

Yvette Novack
      Lady
      Registered On: October 31, 2020

I just feel so wonderful when I am wearing a bra.  Always been wearing one since the age of 12, just love the feel of the straps.  My mother showed me how to fasten my bra by reaching behind.  Later when I turned 16 she helped me with my seamed nylons and garter belt.  Once when I was ironing my dress wearing only my half slip and bra she came up behind me and snapped my bra strap.  She was always treating me like her sissy daughter.  A bra makes me feel more fem even if I am not wearing a breast form.  Don’t wear underwire bras as I have not found them to my liking.  I have more bras in white and other colors than my wife.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

Rachel McFadden
      Lady
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Replies: 61