Viewing 496 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Alice Hallie
      Lady
      Registered On: May 1, 2021
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 4

I also couldn’t feel female without a bra, breast forms, panties and sheer tight highs. It moves my sexuality to unknown, beautiful feelings. Nothing feels better than adding make up, some jewelry, while sitting in front of a mirror wearing only these pieces, preparing for the full dress up.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Chloe Davis
      Lady
      Registered On: January 27, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 11

When I clip my bra, it feels like my feminine side is wrapping me is a big hug as if to say “welcome back, ma’m!” Its in a sense euphoric.

6 users thanked author for this post.
        Nicola De Auvergne
        Lady
        Registered On: November 29, 2020
        Topics: 1
        Replies: 37

Hooking and securing the clips, after sliding the straps up your arm to over your shoulder – a little fiddle, then filling the bust – to more fiddling, especially if your slipping on a full slip.  Straps, love them.  Oh god, to find another long line bra in my charity shop trolls; the one I’ve got is a size too small, I bounce between 36″ and 38″ (for some things, slips and bras, I still love inches).  Now where did Nicola put the last of that southern Rhone wine?

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Rose Langley
      Duchess
      Registered On: March 24, 2021
      Replies: 2

I have had a love/hate relationship with bras that only ended recently.  Bras designed to fit females just did not work me.  I am not the most passable crossdresser to begin with, but a bra definitely brings out my femininity to a whole new level.  I recently found a shop that designs bras for the male body, and let me tell you, that changed everything.  I wear a bra most of the times I dress up now.  It has focused my attention on my breasts in a way that I never saw coming.  I absolutely love a well fitting satiny bra and if I could, I would wear it all the time.

Rachel Beaumont
      Duchess
      Registered On: April 5, 2019
      Replies: 5

My day begins and ends with me wearing or taking off a bra. i’m am luckiest on the nights where i fall asleep with one of my bras on, and wake with it on, lifting and shaping my rather full breasts to my delight. These day with my clitty of not much use, my breasts, my nipples have become one of my primary sexual organs.

Hetty Jakes
      Lady
      Registered On: April 13, 2021
      Replies: 1

Wearing a bra is what turns my feelings of femininity into reality. The physical act of having my breasts encased in silky material gives me a sense of power. I would wear one all day every day if I could get away with it . 

Tonya Leren
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 223

I love wearing a bra. Even if I’m wearing a full fem outfit, of I have no bra I just feel like a guy wearing female clothes, add the bra is a 100% change in how I feel.

Tina Q
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 29

I have many different sized bras and different sized breastforms depending on what look and feel I am going for. One thing I don’t have is one that fits correctly without any filler. I have 2 new ones on order and I hope they fit perfectly just as I am. I have looked for someone that makes them custom fit but have not found anyone in my area.

Michelle Bailey
      Lady
      Registered On: July 17, 2020
      Replies: 113

What am I going to do now ,for the last five months I have been wearing my bras for 10-12 hours a day on most days ,first thing in the morning before the family rises I can wear my bras  complete with my breast forms and then after that without them ,I can nearly fill a B cup with my own breasts,which is fine ,I can  caress  my own nipples and get them aroused  . Now that the warmer weather is here ,I won’t be able to hide my bras under my lighter clothing , a present I am only a secret underdresser , no one knows of my female time ,so the chance to wear a bra will be considerably less ,I will have my early mornings and the odd occasions when my wife goes out , still I will make the most of it and look forward to the autumn .

Michelle xx

Kristine O’Cleirigh
      Lady
      Registered On: July 8, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 38

Before I say what I feel like wearing a bra, I have to tell you what I feel without one… that is naked! I feel very self conscious without a bra. Which is so bizarre. I have worn one daily for so long I don’t remember what it feels like not wearing one except when I don’t wear one.LOL

Someone in this thread said that if they had their own breasts they would be playing with them all the time… Yup its true!
      I have breasts, a C cup and I cant keep my hands off them and the nipples are so incredibly sensitive!
      I have three Calvin Klein bra’s (for those who care they are “QF 1839” Google knows exactly what that is). So anyway I have three of them and I cut nipple holes in two of them so my nipples can rub against my blouse or whatever I am wearing. Makes me crazy but in a happy way. I am thinking of cutting nipple holes in the last one.
      Meantime, my wife has a similar bra that has extremely soft and totally sheer cups.
      I tried it on a couple of times, I love that one. I will get her to find one for me… or maybe three of them? LOL
      Wearing bras is amazing!

KHeart
      Lady
      Registered On: October 1, 2020
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 116

I just love the feeling. It’s like a constant feminine hug under my outer clothes. Secure and comforting. Genuinely blushing when I catch myself subconsciously playing with the shoulder strap between my fingers whilst reading a book or watching something on netflix.

Ella
      Lady
      Registered On: March 5, 2021
      Replies: 9

How can you resist a bra? Great symbol of femininity; wearing it makes me feel a woman, complete, confident, embraced.
      I like looking at it in the drawer and knowing it’s mine, and I’ll wear it.
      It is nice to wear it and see it worn, of every color according to the mood or the dress, but always.
      Ella

Eona Oh
      Lady
      Registered On: March 7, 2021
      Replies: 119

I feel feminine and sexy as hell!

Izzy Phoenix
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Replies: 10

Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤

Izzy Phoenix
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Replies: 10

Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Hidden
      Lady
      Registered On: February 4, 2021

If its for dressing sexy, the feel is tied to the material and weight of the inserts. Seeing the bust and feeling the change is a big turn on. It makes me feel even more sexy.

Before my roomates moved in, I would dress casually in sports bras an yoga pants just for the comfort.

Sophie Cruse
      Lady
      Registered On: March 9, 2021

It’s a nice feeling to put on a pretty padded bra underneath a blouse or dress.

It makes the shape of the clothing work.

I prefer small breasts so I only have A-cup bras – its not about trying to look busty – just about looking right in the clothes.

Rose
        Lady
        Registered On: December 18, 2016
        Replies: 53

I completely agreed, Sophie. I usually wear a padded bra which helps to give me some projection. But it is really lovely and exciting to put on a pretty blouse and feel so, so feminine.

Mandi Scott
      Lady
      Registered On: February 28, 2021

I feel complete. My natural cup size is between a B and C. I need the support to keep the girls secure. I have a very supportive SO and she is gracious enough to make surprise purchases for me every few months.  I actually have more bra’s and panties than she does. Life is grand!

Jennifer Lynn
      Lady
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 237

Putting on my bra is just one step getting ready to start my day.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 94

Bras don’t make me feel to much different. I do enjoy them when fully dressed. Now my panties give me a completely different feeling. I love the feel of them. I love wearing and shopping for them.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Honey
      Lady
      Registered On: February 24, 2021
      Replies: 143

The first bra I ever put on of course didn’t fit at all…I was 8 but it felt wonderful. I so wanted a bra back then that fit but those things didn’t happen. I love the feeling of the tightness of the band, the straps over my shoulders and the cups across my chest. To stand in the mirror while I slip into one of my bras is just as thrilling today as it was when I was 8. Bras are a wonderful garment with so many styles, colors and materials. A girl cannot have too may bras in my estimation.

Hugs,

Sandy

Diane Rakers
        Lady
        Registered On: August 18, 2019
        Topics: 4
        Replies: 682

Love it Sandy!

You are spot on.

Lee Ann

Sally Sometimes
      Lady
      Registered On: January 14, 2021

so many things!

i like the feeling of it close to me, and actually if the straps cut in to me it’s like a constant reminder that i am not a boring boy, but something more (and i suppose less)

i wear them every day now, i would feel weird if i did not. It’s like a mad girly self hug – does that make sense?

My wife thinks its because i wasnt hugged enough as a kid – we have talked a lot about who i am and why. She may be right – my dresing is a rejection of the aspects of masculinity i hate in myself and others.

Paula Noble
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Replies: 3

It’s a great feeling when you slip into a bra, put your silicone breast in, and then put some more sexy underwear on and chill out.

Dave Michaels
      Lady
      Registered On: February 17, 2021
      Replies: 16

Feels really good, with the right bra and the silicone boobs to fill the bra out.

Pamela Gurl
        Lady
        Registered On: January 17, 2017
        Replies: 8

full unlined cups. wire free. 38 C/D here.

the very best feeling(s) of the bra straps on my shoulders and the banding strapped around my torso.

like a special & secret hug!

Ellie Hope
      Baroness
      Registered On: October 3, 2019
      Replies: 106

The first time I felt a bra wrapped around my chest was magical. I loved how my chest looked when glancing down. Later, when I had silicon breast forms underneath, it became even better, their weight and substance adding much to the feel. Truly wonderful. I also very much enjoy a lacy, thin bralette over the self adhering forms.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 7

it is just a woman . ready woman !! xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Roberta Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: December 16, 2018
      Replies: 6

I just feel comfortable wearing a bra and breastforms. Thanks to working at home we all have more opportunity to feel at our best!

Denise Douglas
        Duchess
        Replies: 93

Roberta – You are so right! A bra with breast forms is a rush to wear. I have added a whole new wardrobe for work from home! Able to zoom from the neck up and wear what I love everywhere else!

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 12

I like the snug feel with the weight my breasts. Also since bras are one of the first things I tried and felt – they always make me feel so feminine.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 22

When I wear a bra it brings me closer to I really am. It makes me feel even more girly.

Denise Douglas
        Duchess
        Replies: 93

Katey,

You are so right! I too love wearing a bra! The feeling is incredible!

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 30

I feel the absence of my womanhood. But the bra feels amazing!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I cant wait to wear my bra when I get home and alone. It completes the whole feminine experience.  Just feeling my breast forms jiggle in them with every step is just ecstatic.

8 users thanked author for this post.
      Joanna Dirksen
      Lady
      Registered On: January 16, 2021

I couldn’t feel totally feminine without one. It’s makes me feel really sexy.

It’s an essential part of my outfits.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 22

Joanna your so right!!

Rebecca Diamond
        Lady
        Registered On: June 24, 2020

I absolutely love wearing a bra! Have a couple sexy sports bras, and different sized ones for both of my breastplates. Great support, cleavage, and again sexy. LOVE the feeling of the shoulder straps.

Andrea Hopkins
      Lady
      Registered On: December 24, 2020
      Replies: 59

Surprisingly I had not worn a bra until about 3 years ago, I had some medical issues come up and some breast tissue formed I went from no breasts at all to a 36b in a matter of months, with this came some issues with my back, and my doctor recommended I start wearing a bra, (she was also talking with me about hormone therapy), So my ex wife and myself went out a bought a couple of sport bras at first it was a complete thrill, even though she was my ex at the time she wanted to help. as time went on I expanded my bra collection, and even if I am in drab I always wear on now, I just don’t feel complete without it.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 18

Makes me feel feminine!

Amanda
      Lady
      Registered On: December 25, 2020

One word. Sexy!

Julia-sophie Seidenglanz
      Lady
      Registered On: July 15, 2019
      Replies: 20

When a soft and silky bra is covering my natural

breasts ( i don’t have to wear breastforms : )  )

i am totally in girl-mode. A big plus is also

that rustling sound  it makes when i’m wearing

my silkblouses.When the two fabrics glide over each other

i know i’m in Lady-Land.(sigh!)

Ginny Virginia
      Lady
      Registered On: December 22, 2020
      Replies: 172

Hi

The last time I wore a bra was about 20 years ago, so perhaps the technology has changed. I tried both underwire and not and while each felt sexy, the wireless bra was more comfortable. That said, each gave me the experience I wanted, which was to feel and look more like a woman. (If I had breasts, I would play with them all the time!)

I should catch up on what’s out there and try something new, so I welcome any suggestions. I am still under-dressing for family reasons like many here, but I have alone time every now and then and am eager to explore.

Hugs,

Ginny

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 14

Ginny, I have tried everything. Front and back closure. Halter straps, criss cross, under wire, no wire, sports, light padding and industrial level padding. After years of searching, I tripped across this on Amazon. Copy and past this line and you will find it. YANDW is the provider.

Strapless Convertible Pushup Bra Heavily Padded Lift Up Supportive Add Two Cup Multiway Tshirt Bras

The trick I have discovered is not to go big in the cup size.  Males have flatter chests so too much cup like a C or D means there is going to be space between the skin and the inside of the bra cup. I use a B cup and it fits my nature breast perfect.  Plus, there is enough padding in the bra to give me the enlarged appearance I wanted. I thought that going up to C & D would give me what I wanted when all it gave me was dead air between me and the bra. Turns out they all have the same thickness of padding.  You just have to match the inside to your natural shape and not worry about the outside.  If you go too big in the cup size, you get collapse and funny dimples in the top of the bra. I wear it without any straps, and it is perfect. It gives me the feeling of a more natural condition and I don’t have to experience the straps digging in all day or in some cases the straps are not long enough for a male and the fit is all off.  The silicon keeps the bra in place, and it feels like I don’t have one on.  Dreamy if you wear it to bed with a spaghetti strap nighty.

Hippie
      Lady
      Registered On: December 20, 2016
      Topics: 23
      Replies: 277

I am only speaking for myself and not for others, But this may come to a shock to others out here on CDH.

But I can’t stand bras, I find them hot uncomfortable and a real pain in the butt. Look I tried them, and they are not for me. I rather have a nice camisole over a bra any day.

This is my opinion and no ones else. So I hope no one gets offended at my reply

Hippie The Hipster

Genevïéve
        Lady
        Registered On: July 28, 2020
        Topics: 30
        Replies: 1221

No offence taken Hippie… do what makes you feel good. Who are we to judge…

Gen… 💋

Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 20
      Replies: 2113

In a word, “Natural”. My bra is the first thing I put on each morning, and the last to be removed at bedtime. I would feel incomplete without it.

Bettylou

Requal Joanne
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 78

Wearing a bra is the next best thing to being the girl that I always wanted to be. It makes me feel very feminine and complete.

Stephani Lovelace
      Lady
      Registered On: November 10, 2020
      Replies: 14

I feel that a bra is the most feminine of all female clothing. There is no equivalent in the male clothing world. Always makes me feel girly even when I have male clothing on the outside but am wearing a pretty bra and panties underneath. It is like an all day hug!

Rose
        Lady

I completely agree, Stephani. I have just returned from a nice swim in our private leisure centre and have quickly put on a pretty, sexy black silk thong with matching silk bra with my forms. Outwardly I am dressed as a man but inwardly I am a woman – it’s wonderful!

Lori William
      Lady
      Registered On: December 1, 2020

Feminine and pretty . Looking in the mirror to see my reflection and the small breasts my forms afford me shows the me I want to be

Hilda Beaumont
        Duchess
        Registered On: March 14, 2020
        Topics: 10
        Replies: 209

Absolutely Lori,
        Catching sight of oneself reflected in the mirror or even in a window pane showing that you have breasts under your clothing is just so, so pleasurable plus feeling their weight and movement as you walk adds to the sensation
        With love as always
        HildaRuth 💋💋

Jennifer Walker
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 11, 2019
      Topics: 26
      Replies: 144

Supported!

Love Jennifer

Nicola De Auvergne
      Lady

Oh god, what do I feel when I’m wearing a bra……

Nicola De Auvergne
        Lady

Here I am wanting to be Nicola, wearing an H&M bralette.  So  pretty, beguiling…

Zoe Laws
      Lady
      Registered On: September 1, 2019
      Replies: 17

Bras are for when I want to feel closest to my female self.  Dressing is a kind of spell, by wearing the clothes and visually transforming my body, I can hear and feel my female side. A bra filled with breast forms lets me see ‘her’ out in the open, looking back at me from the mirror. I had a fetish for pretty lingerie and stockings from early teens, so at times donning a bra fulfils an urgent erotic need. I want to be a glamorous pin up exciting men (and women) with voluptuous inviting curves.  At other times  I just spend my day with a more female shape and feel satisfaction of doing normal things in ‘female mode’, simply because I allow myself to do so.

Julie Sky
        Lady
        Registered On: December 19, 2020

This is exactly how I feel when wearing a bra (with forms) too! I love to close my eyes and move my hands over it as I think of the image of a sexy woman it makes.

Zoe Laws
          Lady

I do that too, admire myself and have a little pose when I’ve dolled up nicely. The rest of the time I’m just aware of my shape under my clothes, the feel and weight of the forms moving with me.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Replies: 19

What a  lovely reply and so true. Bras are the most female of garments as they alter the shape of two of the most wonderful adornments on a woman. Erotic and feminine at the same time.

Zoe Laws
          Lady

Suspender belts too are the most uniquely female underwear. Together with some delicate fully fashioned stockings, they bring me closest to feeling like a woman.

Bobbie1951
            Lady
            Registered On: June 22, 2019
            Topics: 12
            Replies: 285

Oh, Zoe, i completely agree about suspender belts.  i feel so feminine with matching bra, panties and suspender belt, and some hot pattern hose.

Anonymous
            Registered On:

Oh, I love suspender belts and yes, they do define a delightful feminine experience. But the bra cradles the breast-one of the things that we all worship in the female form, and they form the shape of a breast even when empty.

Yvette Novack
      Lady
      Registered On: October 31, 2020

I just feel so wonderful when I am wearing a bra.  Always been wearing one since the age of 12, just love the feel of the straps.  My mother showed me how to fasten my bra by reaching behind.  Later when I turned 16 she helped me with my seamed nylons and garter belt.  Once when I was ironing my dress wearing only my half slip and bra she came up behind me and snapped my bra strap.  She was always treating me like her sissy daughter.  A bra makes me feel more fem even if I am not wearing a breast form.  Don’t wear underwire bras as I have not found them to my liking.  I have more bras in white and other colors than my wife.

Hugs and kisses

Yvette

Rachel McFadden
      Lady
      Registered On: November 13, 2020
      Replies: 61

For me, putting on a bra marks the transition to my true self. It’s an almost uniquely feminine item of clothing with essentially no counterpart in the male clothing realm. My bra hugs me, supports me (and what forms my breasts) and helps me to shape my body in the way I want it to be. It’s the first thing I put on as Rachel and definitely the last thing I take off. I guess it helps to make me feel complete.

Rachel

Prudence
      Ambassador
      Registered On: January 7, 2020
      Replies: 132

I Love wearing a bra. But it is the first thing that comes off when I get home. Set the Girls Free!!  TC  Hugs Pru

Kathleen
      Duchess
      Registered On: February 20, 2020
      Replies: 166

happy

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I have the prettiest peach colored Bali bra in 42C.
      Between the color and the way it hugs my forms, I feel like a switch is flipped whenever I put it on 💗

Sarah Du Hessisse
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 506

It feels natural its like I’ve been wearing one all my life, and its just an extension of me.

Kath Dresser
      Lady
      Registered On: December 25, 2017

Wearing a bra with my forms just feels surprisingly natural. I am rather large and as a result wear a 44D however it doesn’t look all that huge on me. Wish I could wear it more often.

Genevïéve
      Lady
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Replies: 1221

I feel tranquil when I have a bra and forms on… so relaxed.

Gen… 💋

Tammy Girl
      Lady
      Registered On: October 2, 2016
      Replies: 13

I have wore my wife’s bra before I would like one of my own and I’d like to be able to fill it out

Joanie Demarco
        Lady
        Registered On: January 25, 2020

I have always loved wearing a bra started wife my wife’s, barely fitting into it then bought one. I love my look in the mirror especially from the side and love the feel of it will my fake breasts wishing they were real.

Anonymous
        Registered On:

Do try to get one of your own. It will feel better and more sexy and you will get to know how to adjust the straps and you can wear it whenever you like

Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 21
      Replies: 803

It makes me quite aware of my body.

I find the tight straps, the subtle tugging and pulling quite comforting.

Chris Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 2, 2020

It makes me so feminine and sexy

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Like nylons, the feeling of wearing a bra reminds me that I am feminine-the pull and the tightness accentuate my arousal.

I used to like underdressing with breast forms but now I have found underwired, with no padding will give me a modest amount of natural roundness and cleavage.

When I go out-very occasionally-I will pad out my breasts, and that is good too-but the joy of filling out a bra naturally is so lovely.

Tammy Girl
        Lady

I’ll have to look for a underwire bra so I can feel that too

Joanna Izzmee
      Lady
      Registered On: October 29, 2020

Very feminine!

Marlene Roberts
      Lady
      Registered On: December 9, 2019
      Replies: 135

This time of the year up North? Warm!

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 32

What do I feel?

Like I wish had the goods to put in it!

Tammy Girl
        Lady

Me to

Jeannie Jones
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 11
      Replies: 383

I feel so girly in my bra and always look at the nearest mirror.

Danny Amone
      Lady
      Registered On: September 30, 2019
      Replies: 33

Of all women’s clothes, the bra is the one garment that is truly a women’s domain. For me, wearing a bra just satisfies. I have underdressed women’s garments for years and the bra seems to top it off. It is fun.

Donna Hall
      Lady
      Registered On: October 25, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 26

How do I feel? WONDERFUL..

When I am in my Bali underwire 40C with size 8 forms I feel very feminine. The embrace of the band and the pull of the straps reminds is very comforting.
      I often go shopping, wearing a bulky sweater.. Unless someone was to look very closely they could never know I was underdressed.
      When I am out I check out GGs.. I would hold girls up against any of theirs.

Vincy Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: May 7, 2020

Hi All,

I first time wore a bra when I was 18 or 19. But then had to give it away as life moved on. Now almost after 20 years, thanks to working from home I found time for myself.
      I went bra shopping and ordered nice DD foams. I brought around 5-6 bras. I love the feel of a bra around me. It just makes me feel this is the real me. I can see a nice sexy girl in me when I look in the mirror. I am proud to say today that I am able to wear a bra and panty almost 24/7. When I remove my foams and bra for a short while I start to fill like I miss something. For me it is hard to believe life without a bra

Jessica Wilde
      Lady
      Registered On: October 5, 2020
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 151

Whew! Mention a bra and we go crazy don’t we?! This thread is insanely long lol.

Like most everyone else I love wearing a bra. I love wearing panties also and fo every day. I’d wear a bra daily too if it weren’t so obvious that you have a bra on. Yhe SO doesn’t understand it all. I guess partly because she tears hers off very soon after getting home.

Maria Pink
      Duchess
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 90

I adore wearing a bra. It really brings my inner girl out. I just wish I filled it out more without forms.

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Replies: 3

I love wearing a bra. It brings much closer to feeling like a woman.

Marlie Shyly
      Lady
      Registered On: January 26, 2020
      Replies: 27

#gobigger

Marlie Shyly
      Lady

Tami P, I wish i had the guts to get a real bra fitting session. I’m nervous about going in, but, once I commit to it I see it through. I measured myself and got the right band but I lack in the filling part. Almost a B cup.

Rose
        Lady

Oh Marli, you really must go for a fitting – it is so, so lovely to have the lady fitter placing the bra on you and then adjusting the straps and finally declaring ‘that is a terrific fit’! I buy most of my bras from two small lingerie boutiques where the owners know me well and are more than happy to recommend the right bra for me plus matching panties, love. Rose xx

Tami P
      Lady
      Registered On: September 5, 2020

It was quite a revelation for me when I first had a really good fitting bra.  My clothes started fitting better and I felt less self conscious and more confident out in public.

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual
      Registered On: August 9, 2020
      Topics: 13
      Replies: 120

@Lexi Trask, I also love to see my breast jut out. I wear DD forms as well. They just feel so good and natural on me.

Marlie

That is why I wear DD’s! If it weren’t for the fact that getting clothes is so difficult, I would probably go bigger!

Phillysis Sanderson
      Princess
      Registered On: November 21, 2018
      Replies: 20

I am in heaven

No other garment, makes you feel so feminine , as when you put on your bra

I waited nearly 50 years, to feel like this

I wear my bbra, with my 42Ds nearly every day

Marlie Shyly
      Lady

@Lexi Trask, I also love to see my breast jut out. I wear DD forms as well. They just feel so good and natural on me.

Marlie

Michelle Last
      Lady
      Registered On: August 14, 2020
      Replies: 23

I’ve been wearing a brassiere ( I like that word, it’s not used often enough) almost all weekend and I’ve come to the conclusion that I have been wearing my shoulder straps too tight. I’ve worn several different bras and I’ve let out the straps on all of them. It’s been over 18 months since I last wore one and then I didn’t have it on very long. Wearing a bra for several hours made me aware that my girls were riding up too high and  it wasn’t as comfortable as it could be. Right now my band is just under my shoulder blades and it feels right. BTW, I’m wearing a white sheer cup pocket bra, white lace cheeky panties, and a mint green night shirt.

Michelle Last
      Lady

Right now it feels fabulous. I’m wearing a black 38C with my breast forms, black panties, black Silken Mist pantyhose with 4″ black pumps and a gorgeous Ann Klein LBD.

Anonymous
      Registered On:

I have to say wearing a bra is the most wonderful feeling I have as a crossdresser and it is my favourite clothing type i like to wear. I only own a few bras but my sister is fine with me going through her ones at least she doesn’t say No. I guess she enjoys seeing me in bras as well.

I think it is  the same feeling for many crossdressers in general. I haven’t used any breast forms yet but i would love to do that one day. Also i would like try various types of bras no need to say i hate the plain ones!!

Natali Natali
      Lady
      Registered On: October 12, 2020

I feel very natural and comfortable once I put a bra on, frankly I love it and have so many of them

stephanie plumb
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: November 17, 2018
      Topics: 152
      Replies: 2081

A right t** . And a left t**.  Actually a pair of t**s!   Sorry couldn’t resist. I’m in the grip of the fog right now and my F-cups are straining against my shirt, making their presence felt. (lol)  All made possible by my lovely underwired, unpadded, one cup size too big, lacy black bra that gives them just enough of a wobble every time I move.  For some reason I can’t sit still as I am typing this!

Stephanie P

Rachael Winters
      Lady
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Replies: 16

Nothing is more female than wearing a bra.  A bra is the ultimate accoutrement to feel like a woman.  It completely changes my male body to a female shape.

Roberta Broussard
        Baroness
        Registered On: July 20, 2020
        Replies: 103

Oh Rachael, I completely agree. My bra is always the first thing i put on. It the first thing that i want to feel as woman.

Love your cover photo, you look too good to not.

Marlie Shyly
      Lady

Dear Natalie,  I feel the same way. I love wearing my bras and panties. I wear panties all the time now. Bras, like you, I have to be careful with. But by gosh, sometimes I just don’t care and go out with one on whether people see it or not. I kinda think to myself, if someone did say something, I would tell them off. I love feeling girlie when I get dressed.

Natalie Jones
      Lady
      Registered On: September 20, 2020
      Replies: 21

Hey Girls, being for the most part closeted, I’m lucky enough to be able to wear panties everyday. Wearing a bra is always a special treat for me , and it adds another level of femininity. When I do wear one it’s mostly during colder months when heavier clothes can hide the evidence. I prefer bralettes for daily wearing and my full cup bras when I have the chance to dress up completely with my forms ( not often enough) when I’m wearing one I almost feel guilty how much I enjoy it , considering the fact my wife can’t wait to take hers off.

💋

Tammie Swenson
      Lady
      Registered On: October 14, 2016
      Replies: 405

I love to wear bras very much also. I sleep in one every night .I’ve been using a breast product and can now go without a forms , i think a bra is so fem .Love ya leslie

What product do you use to prevent use of forms at night?

What Breast Product do you use?

my SOGGF is getting on my case re growing my natural bust 38A  to something larger

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual

I love to wear bras very much also. I sleep in one every night .I’ve been using a breast product and can now go without a forms , i think a bra is so fem .Love ya leslie

What product do you use to prevent use of forms at night?

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
        Lady
        Registered On: September 22, 2017
        Replies: 141

Lexie, Hi , to reply to your question on breast development , i started using Pueraria Mirifica , purchased at walmart , on line . I usually get the 2 pack at about 35  dollars . It says to take one cap per day and i got some progress at this , after a few months i now have started 2 per day and at a b cup , so i don’t need forms . I must state , stick at 1 cap for at least several months , till your body gets use to it . Some here used to much and had negative effects . I also use fenugreek caps one per day . I hope this helps . Leslie

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual

What product do you use so you don’t wear forms?

udcd
      Lady
      Registered On: May 11, 2020

Bras are amazing to me. I love wearing them- unlined bralettes during the day and lightly padded for sleeping.  They have become part of my daily wardrobe and I love it.

Fatale
      Lady
      Registered On: September 13, 2020

Bras are definitely not my favorite part of crossdressing. I only wear them because I think it looks good

Lady Michelle
      Lady
      Registered On: January 11, 2020
      Replies: 38

I feel complete and feminine, it just feels so right for me.

Judy Ann
      Lady
      Registered On: October 3, 2019

I love wearing a bra,  it makes me feel more feminine,  i usually wear under my male clothes if out and about . And if my wife catches me, she will snap my straps  😆  payback are hell  lol

Chris Cross
      Registered On: August 26, 2020

Girls Respectfully

We All love the bra I have all different types…..

An observation I sweat like mad when I wear one….

It makes me feel sorry for women must wear them no matter how hot of a day….

Marlie Shyly
      Lady

Dear Annette, I feel the same way. They just feel so natural that I forget I have one on. I think there’s a lot of us that feel the same way when we have to take it off.
      Marlie

Tami P
      Lady
      Registered On: September 5, 2020

From a cis girlfriend I learned hooking my bra in front before spinning it around and bringing it up.    I adopted that technique and enjoy the mystique and ritual of putting it on, wearing it, adjusting it as needed, matching clothes and bra,  What really works for me is a properly fitting bra.  Once I had a larger strap and the right size cups for my breast forms I really enjoyed wearing a bra much more.

Wendy Me
        Lady
        Registered On: July 20, 2020
        Replies: 46

When you wear one daily getting hooks in the back is a snap, put your finger on the loop and your other hand finger on the hook, meet them and your good

Leslies Ann Gray Girl
      Lady
      Registered On: September 22, 2017
      Replies: 141

Hi Ladies , I’ve answered here a couple times , this time i just had to tell you this , I just got a new bra . I know , woopee for her , well it excited me so much . I usually wash my bra’s and panties before wearing them but this time i just had to try it on . Its a soft cup bra and the whole thing can be balled up into the size of a softball , its so soft and so pretty . Lots of lace and narrow straps , soft straps . I guess what i’am saying is i love my bra’s , i love all my lingerie , but a bra has such a different feel and meaning , its so womanly , so feminine , a special piece of a woman’s wardrobe , its a must to have on . A bra is so figure flattering , it says i am woman , see how pretty i am , right? I know you all feel the same as me , i have read so many reviews and all feel so feminine and sweet in one . Today put on one of your special and pretty bras , then give yourself a sweet hug , what a feeling, isn’t it wonderful . All of you enjoy being the sweet pretty ladies you are and the long weekend , may it bring you and yours much happiness . Leslie

s

Michelle Last
      Lady

I love the feel of the band around my chest. The weight of my C cup breast forms. I even enjoy something that GG’s probably don’t. Having to pull the straps up on my shoulders when they slip down. I think it is sexy to show a little bra strap.

Lexie Trask
      Princess - Annual

I wear a bra with DD forms, because it makes me feel very sexy. I wear a 42DD bra, and LOVE to see my ‘girls’ sticking out from my chest!

Padgette Parker
        Duchess
        Registered On: December 12, 2020
        Replies: 26

I wear a 40DD and love the way my girls stand out. I wear the Playtex 18 hour bra with 4 hooks. I love the big bras. And I hook it in front and spin it around and pull it up. The cups are soft and just enhance the look I have been looking for. The wide straps are comfortable and allow the proper jiggle. My favorite color is sea foam.

I just love it LOVE IT!!

Annette Jacobsen
        Lady
        Registered On: June 2, 2020

I love wearing a bra. Once my breast forms warm up a bit and I get used to having the bra on,
        they feel so natural. While wearing the bra and panties, I feel so feminine, makes me comfortable for the night. Having to take them off is a disappointment.

Danielle Fella
      Registered On: October 9, 2015

I feel wonderful when I am out and about.
      and which I could away with wearing one when I an out and dd me that with my size regular male things.
      My late wife told me I should with my large size that I should were a D cup.
      i love wearing a B cup, because I do not see myself as a big boobed girl.
      and I prefer smaller breasted lady’s!

Any suggestions I am72 years old!
      Danielle

Laura Jane Moore
      Lady
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Replies: 138

It is becoming so natural for me… to wear a bra… and I love every moment that I have one on. I started to wear a bra at night with my night gowns… so that I could hug my breast forms  and revel in them.