- November 11, 2017 at 8:19 am #72607AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 29Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 224 times
Wearing a bra is always an exciting experience for me.
The bra fills the emptiness caused by the girlfriend that I have not yet.
It is an experience that can awaken fantasies…
Wearing a bra is always an exciting experience for me.
The bra fills the emptiness caused by the girlfriend that I have not yet.
It is an experience that can awaken fantasies…
What do you feel when wearing a bra?
Total of 121 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- June 20, 2020 at 4:34 am #356471Harriet DuboisParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
I too totally agree. I don’t feel complete unless I’m wearing a bra. It gives a most beautiful feminine feeling to me all over. The many choices and styles are so delicious to my inner girl and it excites me with delight. It’s a huge part of being a woman and being feminine. Without wearing one that is just lost. Now we can’t have that…..can we girls.
hugs and kisses
The feeling of pulling on my new bra for the first time is a thrill beyond comprehension. It is matched only by the time I dared to buy it at the shop and took it to the female assistant at the check out. She normally will joke about the size and whether it will fit me properly and I always share the moment with her . It took me a while to build up the courage to first do this and my obvious manhood struggled to control itself with the excitement. I often wonder if I were lucky enough to have a pussy would I get so wet just buying such a simple garment. Sometimes I will delay putting it on at home so I can wait till fully dressed enfemme to really enjoy it. My girl friend is the only one who has seen me crossdressed and I love her kind comments. But I,m not always patient enough to wait for her and just need the feeling of the lace or silk against my breasts. I,m a little chubby so when I lean forward I can fill the cup a little which is nice. I prefer to lightly stroke my nipples through the material. The other gorgeous sensation is the tight straps digging in to my should. Mmmmm.. xx
- June 12, 2020 at 6:38 am #354004Erica LightlyParticipantRegistered On: June 5, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 101 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
Makes me feel happy. Makes me feel naughty. Makes me very happy to have B cup moobs, which most of my life have been a source of shame. They look really good 🙂
- June 7, 2020 at 6:55 pm #352854Alison AndersonParticipantRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 228Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
I only wear a bra when I’m going to wear my breast forms. There may be occasions where I’m wearing the forms and need to appear as male for a short time before going back to wearing the forms. In that case, when I don’t want to be bothered removing the bra if I’m going to use it again soon, I’ll remove the forms and wear something loose so the bra doesn’t show, and then put the forms in when I am able to.
- June 7, 2020 at 11:48 am #352759Hannah SriniParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 30Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
Makes me feel super sexy and slutty and its also nice to match bras and panties. I have mostly bralettes and some bra that are wireless as well.
- June 7, 2020 at 11:25 am #352751Kay AndersonParticipantRegistered On: June 1, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 177Has thanked: 429 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
Sometimes I wear a sports bra. It makes me feel complete. It is getting a continuous hug of approval from the Feminine Gods. And when I take it off and my little boobies hang back down, that gives me the feeling of being a woman too!
- June 6, 2020 at 5:16 pm #352603Natalie MooreParticipantRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 11Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
When you think about a Bra, its a piece of clothing specifically designed for women. for me it’s the feeling of femininity as when I put on a bra it’s something all or at least a large percentage of women always wear with their daily look.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Natalie Moore.
- June 1, 2020 at 1:50 pm #347871
- June 1, 2020 at 3:40 am #347750RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
Yes, I agree completely. I just love to see the bra outline on my chest and also the straps on my shoulders behind me, all under a closely-fitting t-shirt or satin blouse, so very sexy. With forms I get a lot of nice projection too which is wonderful.
- May 31, 2020 at 8:24 am #347517Simone CParticipantRegistered On: January 23, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 89Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
Completely agree on all you say.
I think also occasionally glimpsing the lace outline under a blouse or dress, the hug of the bra, the way it gently shapes the breasts. I find a calm wearing a good bra, and the way it sort of reminds you it is there every now and then, reminds you that you are a woman at that moment.
The way it holds forms in place, lifts them, moves with them and the tug on the shoulders from the weight as you walk.
There is of course the occasional irritation when the straps fall off your shoulders to deal with though! And yes, I know that is down to adjustment.
- June 4, 2020 at 7:49 am #348531
- May 14, 2020 at 9:50 am #343390
- May 14, 2020 at 7:06 am #343336anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
To put things really simple, wearing a bra helps me to feel more like what I think it must be like to be a sexy woman.
O.K. all the femme clothng that we wear does this to an extent, but a good fitting bra is extra special. The gentle tug of the shoulder straps on ones shoulders and especially the feel of the bra strap fitting snug around the back and under the shoulder blades. The way that the bra gently hugs the breast (or forms against the breast) and the way it shapes us. I don’t think much else provides a female silhouette, whatever one choses to wear quite like a good fitting bra. Then there is the way that the cups hold forms or natural breasts, adding shape and whatever level of control it is designed for, at the wearers choice but particularly intensly with an underwired bra.
As you can probably tell, I’m completely hooked and a complete fan of bra’s and especiallly my favourite underwired bras.
Take care girls.
- May 7, 2020 at 12:43 pm #341569Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 149Has thanked: 302 timesBeen thanked: 501 times
Well it depends on how far I’ve got in my dressing routine.
Usually the first thing I think is “Which drawer did I put my forms in last?”.
Bra and forms are just part of the underlying structure which will give me the shape to go with my outfit, so I will consider the colour, whether a padded one will give more definition, or whether a soft, underwired one will give more natural bounce.
If I’m wearing something slightly sheer, do I want my bra to be noticeable or not?
It’s all about how I want to express myself today!
- May 7, 2020 at 11:26 am #341565Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
I the same way wearing a bra and panties out in public under my clothes I don’t have the big enough breast yet But big enough to feel comfortable in my sports bra I’m currently using almond oil for breast massage and it seems to be working I’ve been on it for a little over a month now I just have to be patient using the arm and oil it takes 8 to 10 weeks To see results Thanks jess
Was it a SOMA INTIMATES Store?
I highly recommend their bras and panties. Even though they are more expensive than Victoria Secret and hanes and maidenform brands I find them both more comfortable and longer lasting.
The first time I was there with my SOGGF who outed me 3 weeks prior wearing here spare pair of her 38DD breast forms (she’s a double radical mastectomy breast cancer Survivor) thus I had to wear her forms semi permanently attached with waterproof adhesive and dress TOTALLY enfemm from early October 2015 thru Halloween Costume party her Office was having. She decided upon what I was to wear of her clothes every day, she woke me up extra early in order to do my makeup and ear length hair b4 she left for work several times she would call me from work to say u must come downtown for lunch with me at a near by restaurant, u will have to call a taxi to drive you to the metro system station nearby then once you’re on the metro train it’s a 35 or 40 min ride. She usually called whenever she had wear miniskirt and sexy bra under a mesh bodysuit especially I had complain why she never wore a sexy outfit to bed or a similar outfit for a night out prior to her outing me by accident. Any how I learned the hard way, I got numerous catcalls and whistles waiting for a metro train, especially when I had on a 5 ” heeled kneehi boots , a mini skirt and either a sheer blouse or mesh spandex ( almost like sheer pantyhose) bodysuit)..
Come Halloween I had to wear a very tight spandex floor length pencil skirted Formal evening gown with a right leg slit only 12″ long, just enough to take a 12″ step. By then I was really enjoying being dressed fully enfemm.
Next morning I woke up about 9AM with only the sexy Teddy and sexy thong panties and still with the forms semi permanently attached. SOGGF gone so I assume she had gone to work without waking me up as it had been 2am when got home. So thought I might as well dress enfemm 2day, so I went to the dressing area expecting to find a laided out outfit as usual. Nope nothing so I walked into our large walking closet, saw an outfit on a hanger hanging from a hook near the full wall mirror at back of closet, I realized that I had worn exactly a week prior, a sexy spandex white lace miniskirt and a spandex white sheer mesh bodysuit with two long stem embroidered Rose’s with open blossoms at front bra cups, hanging from same hanger was the same ruby red bra with a matching bikini pantie. So I put on the bra and panties pull on a pair of suntan leggs pantyhose, pulled the bodysuit on then the white miniskirt. Pulled the knee boots from the week b4. Walked to full wall mirror to check myself. I was really surprised how sexy I looked both bra and panties really visible, Hungery by now I walked to kitchen. BOY was I surprised There at kitchen table was SOGGF SURPRISINGLY in a duplicate outfit having lunch. She whistles at me. I was hoping I’d see Tammie this morning rather than Jammie, obviously you didn’t see the adhesive remover on the toilet tank, I said I did but I thought it must be empty for you to have left it there, but as since I’ve really enjoyed this last week I would dress myself enfemm another day and SURPRISE u when you got home.
She says Tammie I’ve taken off this entire week, you obviously enjoy being fully enfemm. By the way that is Your brand new outfit, i thought i would surprised you by wearing my same outfit . However there is one catch you must wear nothing but Feminine attire thru my firm’s new year’s eve Formal Dinner Dance party from 9 pm thru 3am at a swank hotel downtown. Thus today we are getting you professional fitted for your own bras and panties where I get mine. Okay I said certainly I do love being feminine. Tonight I will tell you why. Okay, PLEASE do my makeup and hair before we go shopping.
We went to SOMA INTIMATES, I got another surprise. I was greeted by every sales associate by name. And once all the Greetings were finished I was in the fitting room, being greeted by the fitter, saying Tammie we all have heard so much about Tammie from your SOGF, Then I realized I had been lead to the fitting one sales associate at time . THE FITTER LADY Said I’m Amy, PLEASE down to only your bra and panties so I can get accurate measurements. She asked do you mind if I help you remove your beautiful bodysuit ? Said not at I had removed my miniskirt while she talked and unsnapped the thong crouch snap, in less than 3bminutes I was wearing nothing but my bikini panties forms and bra. And Amy says Tammie don’t be embarrassed, we deal with a number of FTM xders, you SOGF thinks maybe you’re Transgendered. I’d bet in childhood you bad many girls as friends. Yes my best friend was a girl next door.
Then she said let me and your SOGH SELECT SOME BRAS AND PANTIES FOR YOU TO TRY ON , 1 HOUR LATER I WALKED OUT WITH 6 different colored bras ( 3 full coverage & 3 baconet) and 18 panties in 3 styles for each bra they had a by 2 get 1 free sale.
Got to run hopefully this helps you !
- May 7, 2020 at 4:46 am #341489Vincy MichelleParticipantRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Yesterday first time I went to a lingerie store and took the measurements of my bra. I was thrilled to do it. I asked the store owner to show me a few bras of my size. I tried a couple of them and it just felt amazing. I have now ordered 2 online and waiting for them to arrive. Just too excited to wear them.
- April 30, 2020 at 7:09 pm #339881Amanda WannabeParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 96 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
- April 27, 2020 at 2:39 pm #339135
- April 27, 2020 at 9:39 am #339078Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Hi Ladies , i’ve answered this question before , but i want to get a little more in depth on this . Do you remember the first time you first tried a bra on ? , maybe a pantie on as well ? When we did this we crossed a line , we said buy to our man hood . There are some who will say no , i still like my man side , and i can agree to a point , but , it always and will always be put a side for our fem side when the chance presents its self . The woman within will always be the dominant one , we will always bend to her wishes. When we crossed the line into woman hood it was over , we succumbed to this feeling and fell in love with it . We have all found it does no good to try to stop , purging , so forth , its to late , the woman inside is to strong . I say enjoy being her , enjoy your bras , panties , dresses , all of it . Ladies we all have the same desires , wants , and needs , i stopped fighting her and you need to do the same , if just for peace inside you . My bras are very special to me , every time i put one on i feel a wonderful feeling go through me , my panties the same , these things are so soft and feme , i am always woman , and these things express that in a very sexy and girly way , don’t they ? What do i feel when wearing a bra?, my woman hood , i am woman , here me purr . Love , Leslie
- April 26, 2020 at 10:40 pm #338984Celeste JoParticipantRegistered On: April 26, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 27Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 144 times
- April 26, 2020 at 3:03 am #338741AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I know exactly how you feel for me it brings me alive I feel sexy and it’s fills in a huge whole in mylife I truly feel alive. And Horny I also feel the same. I just want to be the girl I truly am and want to become. I have never said this to anyone at all it’s great to talk to people that understand and know exactly how I feel
- April 25, 2020 at 1:48 am #338438Shreya ShahParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
- April 25, 2020 at 1:47 am #338437anne-marieParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 312 timesBeen thanked: 874 times
For me wearing my bra is just a normal thing to do and for much of the time I don’t even think about it.
Yes there are times when I feel the band tug around my back which is like a nice embrace and then there is the gentle tug of the bra straps which is very sensual.
I’ve been wearing bra’s now for over 20 years. It took me a good old time to find my right size – if in doubt, don’d was loads of money on trial and error like I did, book a fitting. It’s surprising how many stores are happy to do this for you – and some of the early ones were uncomfortable mistakes. Since getting my size right and particularly discovering Naturana underwired bras (my personal fav brand) I just feel comfortable, contented and normal.
Hmmmmm, love my bra’s.
Take care girls.
- April 24, 2020 at 2:15 pm #338304Piper BellamyParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
Well the first thought I have is..I feel what a GG feels if the bra doesn’t fit right, uncomfortable. But my oh my when you find the right fitting bra, its not bad at all.
I buy my bras at Aerie. They have a great deal of expanded sizes, colors and styles.
- April 23, 2020 at 6:28 am #337861MichelleVictoriaDalstonParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
Its important to me I proportion myself but at the same time wearing breasts and a bra does along with the full ensemble really add to my desire to look and feel like a girl
I wear G cup forms using two sided tape and a G cup breast plate when I want to show cleavage
If it’s someone desirable I admit I get a secret kick out of them looking at my chest
- April 20, 2020 at 10:12 pm #337137
- April 20, 2020 at 6:00 am #336946Bethany DelaneyParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 120Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 410 times
I feel like I’m complete and fully dressed. I don’t feel right without some kind of bra on me with or without my forms just like a GG I truly feel complete with my forms in as I think of myself as Bethany a woman most of the time anymore and really feel like a different person in male mode. I really feel most like myself in full femme mode and am truly happy then. I do love the feel of a bra against my skin and have fairly developed chest muscles too. But the bouncy jiggly feel of my d cup forms attached to me in my bra is when I feel most like myself. The sexier lacier the bra the more I love it
- April 20, 2020 at 5:01 am #336940Cara MasonParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 29Replies: 26Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 195 times
- April 20, 2020 at 4:37 am #336930Michelle DixieParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 61Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
- April 16, 2020 at 4:34 pm #335752Stephanie DeeParticipantRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
It feels 100% natural!
Albeit, I have a serious case of man boobs, even when I was teenager, and in good shape muscular wise, so yes, now at 50, and NOT in good shape, I can easily fill a C-cup on my own and it feels supportive and VERY natural! Sometimes, i wear one and NOBODY else knows it because my man boobs were BIGGER and more pronounced WITHOUT wearing a bar….Go figure!!
Irony is a funny thing…
- April 5, 2020 at 8:54 pm #332599Roberta HallParticipantRegistered On: March 30, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
I absolutely love wearing my favorite bra and panties. I am totally transformed into a woman who is lucky enough to be able to wear a bra and panties . .
I am a little bit feminine so I have always loved dressing up as a girl and love wearing and dressing as a woman.
When I put on my bra I feel completely comfortable and I must complete my outfit with a pair of panties. I totally feel very feminine and love how my bra Hugh’s my body and definfines my own curves. I always complete my bra with matching panties. I cant describe the way I feel about myself once I am wearing my bra and panties but I know it just feels right.
- April 4, 2020 at 3:36 pm #332263
- April 4, 2020 at 1:34 pm #332221Marlie ShylyParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 51 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- April 2, 2020 at 7:57 am #331595Michelle DixieParticipantRegistered On: March 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 61Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 191 times
Yes for me I always feel so comfortable in a bra. I love the feminine feeling even though under my man clothes. I usually wear a b cup to make it more realistic, but I have gone out wwhile having small fake breasts if wearing a coat or hoodie. That feeling was unbeliveably heavenly.
- March 31, 2020 at 9:01 pm #331089AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 94Has thanked: 156 timesBeen thanked: 272 times
For me, part of the emotion of wearing a bra is the process of buying it, having to go to the lingerie area and choose it among many models, it is my favorite part of using them, then having to pay at the cash register and put it in my briefcase as any woman will. Trying and adjusting them is also a fantastic part, because it allows our most intimate moment to flow normally and with great joy, since our feminine person is free to be herself even if it is for a short time.
Para mi, parte de la emocion de usar brasier, es el proceso de comprarlo, tener que ir hasta la zona de lenceria y escogerlo entre muchos modelos, es mi parte favorita de usarlos, luego tener que pagarlo en la caja registradora y meterlo en mi maletin como lo hara cualquier mujer. provarlos y ajustarlos tambien es una parte fantastca, pues deja que nuestro momento de mayor intimidad fluya con normalidad y mucha alegria, pues nuestra persona femenina es libre para ser ella misma aunque sea por un corto tiempo.
- March 25, 2020 at 2:42 pm #328929Lisa FoxParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 471 timesBeen thanked: 199 times
I agree with all of the comments. It makes me feel complete. I love the way may boobs looks with breast forms when I am going for the “look”, but I much prefer to wear a bra with no forms. I am fortunate that I have a large chest already and while a B Cup may a little big I would still prefer to feel the fit of a tighter A Cup against my skin making feel more like a woman. So, do I go for the look or for the feel?
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 4, 2020 at 3:19 pm #332254suchi RParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I know the feeling you are explaining. I love the bra touching my skin. I just love the feel and it gets very much feminine. But, I do understand that the appropriate breast size would make us look great in dresses. I naturally fill a B cup. So what I do is generally I do not use any breastforms but I wear pushup bras or moulded cup bras to get a little filling look. In cases where the dress would look too good with s bigger breast size, I use some padding to go a cup higher. That way I don’t look much different between pics and I get to make good looks as well as feel feminity inside me.
- March 25, 2020 at 11:28 am #328888Jillian SmithwickParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
After putting on my bra I get an immediate feeling of a comfort like a hug, from the band that circles my chest. Also I feel a snug feeling from the shoulder straps. Then after putting in my forms I enjoy the gentle tug on my shoulders as gravity pulls down on my bra straps with each step I take. When I am fully wearing both my bra and forms I get a feeling of pleasure, a thrill of seeing boobs on my chest, and a sense of anticipation that I will soon see ‘Jillian’ arrive in my mirror!
- March 25, 2020 at 11:26 am #328887Jillian SmithwickParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
After putting on my bra I get an immediate feeling of a comfort like a hug, from the band that circles my chest. Also a snug feeling from the shoulder straps. Then after putting in my forms I enjoy the gentle tug on my shoulders as gravity pulls down on my bra straps with each step I take. When I am fully wearing both my bra and forms I get a feeling of pleasure, a thrill of seeing boobs on my chest, and a sense of anticipation that I will soon see ‘Jillian’ arrive in my mirror!
- March 24, 2020 at 8:25 am #328515ChrissyBeeParticipantRegistered On: August 16, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I love the feel of a bra hugging my breasts, the lift they give isn’t only on the outside : )
I love the confidence, inspiration and just the positive energy they provide me.
- March 23, 2020 at 12:46 pm #328340Angie LynnParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
To me it makes me feel beautiful! I love putting on my bra and breast forms. I like the way they poke out. I like to feel like I have boobs! My favorite thing to do is to wear my bra and panties and just sit on the couch and paint my finger and toes. Other than makeup, it makes me feel the most like a true woman. I’m beautiful when I’m wearing a sexy bra!
- March 18, 2020 at 3:15 pm #326996Nick LacroixParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 146Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
When I wear a bra I especially love the soft compression it has on my chest and with my breast forms inserted I just can’t stop feeling them. Makes me wish I had real ones lol
- March 14, 2020 at 7:29 am #325815Renea DayParticipantRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I feel like it is the first step to becoming the woman I’ll be today, I haven’t yet decided which outfit to wear but each time will be different. It reminds me how to express myself as a woman. I wear a D cup underwire bra with breast forms because I want my boobs out more than my belly. It makes me feel pretty and on the way to being complete, the tingling stomach is just the first step.
- March 14, 2020 at 5:54 am #325806Jamie TaalParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 208 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
I feel complete. It gives attention to a part of my body that usually goes neglected. I wear a full or padded bra when I can when I’m at home. During the day in stealth mode I do love wearing either a satin bralette or a sports bra. Both being form fitting allow me to go undetected. A benefit to wearing a sports bra is I find that it gives me better posture. I’m not sure if helps straightening my spine or I’m self conscious and therefore i sit up straight. Sooo, maybe I wear it for medical reasons. 🤔
- March 8, 2020 at 10:31 am #324523Katie TurnParticipantRegistered On: August 3, 2017Topics: 12Replies: 33Has thanked: 119 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
I will first say I feel complete. Yet, I’ll try to describe what that means. I only recently found a bra that fits. When I did I bought many matching bra and panty sets with pretty colors. I love the feel of another step in expressing my inner woman. I love feeling the cups against my boobs; I love saying I have boobs. I love the feel of straps and adjust My bra straps. I love the feeling of slipping into my bras and feeling pretty and womanly in a bra and panties. I feel complete, calm, and pretty.
- March 1, 2020 at 10:48 am #296042monique sletteParticipantRegistered On: November 21, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
- March 13, 2020 at 10:46 pm #325772RosiebethParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 84Has thanked: 259 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
I too totally agree. I don’t feel complete unless I’m wearing a bra. It gives a most beautiful feminine feeling to me all over. The many choices and styles are so delicious to my inner girl and it excites me with delight. It’s a huge part of being a woman and being feminine. Without wearing one that is just lost. Now we can’t have that…..can we girls.
hugs and kisses
- February 28, 2020 at 8:28 am #281085Deborah SullivanParticipantRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 157Has thanked: 609 timesBeen thanked: 469 times
Just love wearing a bra under garments even when out in male mode. Normally I wear when with b cups while out en femme to just give me a more natuural look. I adore wearing them which feels so natural to me now
- February 27, 2020 at 9:40 am #280836
- February 27, 2020 at 8:35 am #280818AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
Wearing a bra is the most wonderful feeling! Very feminine and womanly! I went this week and got professionally fitted and purchased several bras. For those who have done so, take the step.
- February 15, 2020 at 11:27 am #277711AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 8 times
I just recently got measured for a bra at a Lane Bryant store. I felt a bit awkward in asking but the sales lady did so no questions asked. She even went on as to recommend a B cup and showed me several style bras. I also just bought a pocket bra to put my forms into but it feels like it’s to short even with the straps at the lowest adjustment.
- February 11, 2020 at 4:04 pm #275120Genivieve BujoldParticipantRegistered On: April 13, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
It makes me remember the very first time I ever wore a bra, it was my Mom’s white and padded. I loved the way it gave me the shape of having breasts. I have wished for breasts of my own to fill the cups of my bras ever since.
- February 8, 2020 at 3:46 am #274038Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
- February 5, 2020 at 2:22 am #273359RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
I find it so natural and normal to wear a bra. So right now I am wearing a black strapless bra with forms, matching panties, red full sleeve blouse, black pants and ballerina shoes here at home all alone. I love to see myself being so feminine and I just hate having to change back to male clothes later on in the day when I go out. My bra is such a beautiful, sexy item of my wardrobe…
- February 5, 2020 at 1:43 am #273357
- February 2, 2020 at 8:00 am #272537Christina LakeParticipantRegistered On: February 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 34Has thanked: 830 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
Wow, you said and describe it just perfertly!
- February 2, 2020 at 7:10 am #272529Christina LakeParticipantRegistered On: February 1, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 34Has thanked: 830 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
It really is a adventure into a new life!
- February 2, 2020 at 5:17 am #272510AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I am a 70 yo crossdresser; I started crossdressing only about five years ago. I enjoy wearing a bra along with girlie panties. Today I am wearing a jog bra as I am getting ready for my exercise walk. I wish I had started crossdressing earlier in my life, but at least now I enjoy wearing bras and panties, skirts or dresses, blouses, wigs, etc.
- February 2, 2020 at 4:09 am #272490Katie CollinsParticipantRegistered On: January 25, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 143Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 394 times
- January 31, 2020 at 6:25 pm #271858
- January 31, 2020 at 6:25 pm #271857
- January 31, 2020 at 4:54 pm #271846Kellyanne RogersParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 13Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 43 times
Aroused, the feeling is exciting, although I can’t wear one every day, like a woman has to, to actually have one on and nobody knows is exciting. there are some women who will look twice and smile, they know.. the sensation is snug, as long as you have the right fit and the right material, some are not compatible with your skin, some times it hit of miss on the brand for the right feel. I’ve got lace high end for sexy wear, everyday wear that is Playtex Maidenform, a couple other brands for everyday. but comfort, that is the key. when you can wear a bra and your motions and actions are fluid without notice, you got it..
- January 31, 2020 at 12:19 pm #271792Rebecca RiggParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 36Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
How do i feel wearing a bra, i feel that i’m me i know who i am i feel at
peace within myself i don’t feel angry or frustrated if i could just get over the fear of going out in public properly dressed i am a totally different person. How i feel wearing a bra is happy and content I feel like i belong in a bra.
- This reply was modified 5 months ago by Rebecca Rigg.
- January 31, 2020 at 4:30 am #271666Sable AllisonParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 8Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
sooo good. I remember the first time I wore one, I was living in a house with 2 girls and they were both away. There was a basket of clean laundry in the living room and on top of the pile was a white bra, probably a c-cup, with red and green apples printed on it. I will never forget that bra. I grabbed it, went to my room, struggled my way into it, and the moment I got it clasped I just felt so good. It was so easy to imagine I had boobs, and I felt kind of stuck in the bra. I haven’t worn nearly enough of them since then, but whenever I do I feel really great. So addicting.
- January 15, 2020 at 1:41 pm #267496Soibahn NoirParticipantRegistered On: October 26, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
just purchased my first ‘daily’ bra black 48A bra from Glamorise it’s padded and feels wonderful
except for the side boob under my armpits, i’m in love it’s such a big step in my mind to dressing
i don’t have my corset on today, so that i can enjoy just the bra. but so far this is the right fit for everyday
i have larger cup bras that I fill with my seed/rice stocking forms and all i do is rub my breasts all day
my wife says i won’t be doing that if i had been born with them but the mental feeling of having breasts… i really need to get glue-on’s so that i can feel the weight and really appreciate the feeling
- January 11, 2020 at 5:40 pm #266384KimParticipantRegistered On: March 6, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I used to do exactly like you. Then I have had the opportunity to wear a bra all day long, and I now get why they come off at home. After many hours they can get bindy and somewhat uncomfortable. But I try to wear one every day if not for a short time. The drive home. I’ll put one on just before I leave so all I have to do is add forms and drive home. The bra makes me feel wonderful and complete.
- January 10, 2020 at 10:52 pm #266158DeeAnn HopingsParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 453Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 915 times
For the first time folks:
Measure You Chest Before You Shop. There shouldn’t be any question about what your band size is. Cup size is related to how you want to present, but band size is only related to your body measurement. I suggest going to the HerRoom web site. They have an extensive section on measurements and sizing.
Early on wearing a bra and forms felt like a fairly erotic thing, but eventually that quieted down and allowed me to feel comfortable in public. Now it just feels like second nature and is a part of me…
- January 9, 2020 at 9:26 pm #265910ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 138Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
More comfortable than wearing anything else, ever. The one I mostly wear is a 4-hook and, girl, once my arms are through, I can get that hooked from behind me in seconds…or less, and then…aaaaaaaaah!.
- January 15, 2020 at 7:35 am #267383
- January 9, 2020 at 5:59 pm #265878Jennifer “Dana” BantonParticipantRegistered On: March 19, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 30Has thanked: 69 timesBeen thanked: 124 times
For some reason, wearing a bra…especially a nice bra…just feels right. I know women come home and one of the first things they do is take the bra off. I put one on. Maybe if I wore one everyday, all,day I would fell differently. But for now….I enjoy wearing one.
- January 1, 2020 at 9:21 am #263627Helene BockParticipantRegistered On: September 17, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 51Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
just putting on a nice bra filled with my breastforms makes me feel “just like a female” as I personally think the breasts of a woman is more of the most visuable aspects of a female apart from her figure and face. Love wearing bras and before doing my makeup, always put on my bra with breatsforms, it just feels so feminine. To “crown” it all is when walking as “they” jiggle” gently, it simply feels super or driving on a bumpy road….just a wonderful sensation!! A bra is something wonderful, the personality almost change by selecting different types/colours of bras which have after the years led me to have a very good selection in my opinion. This makes also my “transformation” process a great pleasure just to select which bra to wear and knowing only I know what I have under my blouse or pullover!! When the breastforms in my bra have taken my body temprature, they just feels part of me in the bra.
- December 15, 2019 at 3:14 pm #258898
- December 15, 2019 at 4:42 am #258786AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I just woke up and decided to go out for my morning power walk (actually more like a stroll) after checking the internet. I and dressed wearing my exercise outfit (spandex leggings, long sleeve top, and sweatshirt) with a thong and jog bra underneath. It was a great feeling putting on the bra and with false boobs underneath. After I return and take a shower, I am planning to get fully dressed (lace undies, skirt, etc.) and make it a femme day.
- December 15, 2019 at 3:48 am #258779Madelynn FoxParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 38Has thanked: 109 timesBeen thanked: 118 times
As so many of us have stated, I feel feminine when I put on a bra. It is the sign that “It’s Madelynn time!” So, watch out here she comes. I love to underdress with a bra because it gives me the sense that of femininity even when I’m in drab clothing. I love my bras!
- December 12, 2019 at 1:33 pm #257890Reese FieldsParticipantRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 11Has thanked: 20 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
I feel amazing. I feel confident. I even wear bras when I’m just in my a nightie or pjs. It gives my chest the shape that I wish it had. I’m a 38b. I haven’t bought breast forms or inserts yet but I need to. The more lace and sheer the better. I especially love to match my bra and panty. That’s when I feel sexiest.
- December 11, 2019 at 5:17 am #257516Brenda StevensParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 24Has thanked: 280 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
I feel like the woman I am. I cannot dress without wearing a bra it just adds that lovely feeling of being feminine and I so love the feeling of bra straps and the tightness around my chest that a bra gives to me when worn, a lovely reminder that you are dressed as a woman…and look like a woman. A bra is just a basic part of my dressing, something that is necessary and required for my feminine image and feeling. I love bras, lovely lacy bras…just Love Them.
- December 10, 2019 at 9:05 pm #257476Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 60Replies: 584Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1546 times
For your too tight bra buy yourself an extender or 3. They are evgry cheap and usually come in packs of two or three. Almost any chain store or even supermarket will have them.
Until I was able to purchase bras in my correct band size, (ie the ones I wear when in “drab” aka 38a) I bought extenders to make them fit
Hope this helps
- December 10, 2019 at 8:45 pm #257472Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
Here where I live, few places sell bras following the American scale (like 34A, 36C, etc). Most of them put a single number on the tag (like 40, 42, 44) which means there’s a single scale to measure both bust and cup sizes.
As I’m not so comfortable to try clothes in retail stores, I pick one, purchase it, try it and so I realise whether it fits well. In my first attempt, I probably picked up something really tight on me and, for the next attempt, I should try one size bigger.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- December 10, 2019 at 12:58 pm #257345Daisy MarieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 48Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 164 times
I feel I’m sexier than ever. However, I think the only pair I have bought so far is one size smaller, so it’s tight around me. Probably with a larger one I’d feel more confortable, but I’m unsure whether its bigger cup and nothing to fill in I’ll look as good as with the smaller one.
- December 10, 2019 at 2:22 pm #257376Leslies Ann Gray GirlParticipantRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 213 times
Hi Daisy , when i first started wearing bras , i to purchased a smaller cup , A , but found the band to be so small it wasn’t comfortable , i later went to a,B, cup and looser band and a pair or silicone breast add ons. Measure your chest just under your breast add two inches and this is your true band size . I hope this is helpful . Leslie
- December 10, 2019 at 12:42 pm #257340karley delawareParticipantRegistered On: October 23, 2017Topics: 9Replies: 312Has thanked: 1240 timesBeen thanked: 637 times
- December 9, 2019 at 9:32 am #256954Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
- December 8, 2019 at 8:29 pm #256798AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 28Has thanked: 93 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
I personally derive a beautiful sense of feminine loveliness when wearing a bra. I love bras with shiny nylon shoulder straps and with lace over the cups or partly lace cups. Feeling the bra firmly around my body gives me a glorious feeling of exhilaration. Every time I dress femininely I wear a bra.
- December 8, 2019 at 6:12 pm #256769Toni HeelsMemberRegistered On: December 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- December 3, 2019 at 8:54 am #255283Gina PeroneParticipantRegistered On: November 16, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 33Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
I always thought of bras as sexy lingerie and enjoyed women who wore shiny or sheer type bras. Was always eye candy for me as a male , hopefully getting to the prize inside. Lol. And as a xdresser, I never thought I’d enjoy wearing them. I’m a big guy/gurl and didn’t know where to start the sizing process. On a trip to lane Bryant, and trying on panties, dresses, skirts and blouses, I asked the sales girl (thanks janel) if she could fit me for one. She measured me outside my tshirt and came up with a 56/58 measurement. Possibly a b/c cup. Mostly side boobage! Of course LB , only goes to a 48 in store and 52 online I think. Knowing my size, I looked at Catherine’s in line and they sell up to 58! I’d call and ask if they had certain bras in my size in stock…. not so much :(. I finally built up the nerve to head inside and browse the bras and grab 54,56 and a granny 58. Few were pretty and front closing mostly black beige and white. Did find a nice red front close no wire one I fell in love with. With the matching panties I felt like a million bucks. The women there were super helpful offering adjustments and their 2 cents. Now I love to wear one, when ever I can or wherever I can. Especially with matching panties. Makes me feel complete! Just wish I had someone who would admire and love to be with me while dressed…. oh well.
- November 30, 2019 at 4:30 pm #254454June Richards JewellParticipantRegistered On: January 2, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 13 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
It’s the most feminine thing of all to wear. I just wish I had one that really fitted well! I have extenders which just about get me to a 46″ band, but there’s never quite enough depth for my big frame, there’s always the feeling of ‘ riding up ‘, which is a shame because I really love the sensation of the delicate straps over my shoulders. In a fantasy world of wealth and freedom, I could get one custom-made to fit really comfortably. 🙂
- November 26, 2019 at 8:39 am #252868Michelle StephensParticipantRegistered On: May 11, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
Wearing a bra (with breast forms) makes me feel much more feminine. I have several different types depending on the outfit and how busty it allows me to be! I enjoy having “boobs” at home when I am relaxing and watching a movie, reading etc. If presented well a good bra will make you look more feminine to others and perhaps put a doubt in their mind as to who you really are!
- November 26, 2019 at 6:06 am #252833AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
I am a relatively new crossdresser. I am 70 yo and have been crossdressing for about five years. I like wearing bras. I have a black and a red lace bra that I wear with matching undies. I also have two job bras that I wear while exercising; they reduce the jiggle when I exercise. I often wear them with false boobs. I feel great when wearing them, especially with a skirt/blouse or an LBD.
- November 26, 2019 at 4:13 am #252814
- November 18, 2019 at 11:57 am #250351ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 138Has thanked: 219 timesBeen thanked: 427 times
- November 12, 2019 at 2:48 am #247826RoseParticipantRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 33Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
On Friday I purchased two bras and matching panties in red and black from a small lingerie store I frequent. The owner gasped when she saw me in each of the bras, saying how feminine I looked, which gave me such a thrill. And so today I am wearing one of my new bras and panties, and it feels wonderful and satisfying, and I never want to stop dressing as the woman I truly want to be.
- November 25, 2019 at 10:52 pm #252781Lucas/Lucy WayneParticipantRegistered On: November 23, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 2Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I have mixed feelings about bras. When I was mostly trying on teddies, I figured I had nothing to fill them out, so my interest was low.
Then later, I got a bra to match the panties and garter belt I was buying. When I tried it on, it felt so good against my skin.. I loved it. That’s often the measure for me – how does it feel to wear, or how do I feel wearing it.
I still don’t often wear anything where a bra would be expected, but when I do, it’s a part of the need.
I can’t help saying how nice it is to actually think about and talk about things like this. It’s all inside me, and I’ve never had a chance to sort it all out in my head.
- November 12, 2019 at 12:16 pm #248008
- November 11, 2019 at 8:30 am #247519Cynthia DarlingParticipantRegistered On: November 7, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
- October 30, 2019 at 7:26 am #242065Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
Me wearing a bra gives me the feeling of who I should have been and the luxury of being that person even when I do go someplace maybe shopping or lunch or whatever
I feel great in that bra and wea r panties also 24/7
- October 24, 2019 at 2:09 pm #239525MichelleParticipantRegistered On: January 27, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 71 times
I assume wearing matching bra and panties daily is the only way to be. I wear them every day as a normal getting dressed in the morning. I have become a custom to the fun and excitement of always have them on 24/7. I love the idea that no one appears to see or matter to them since I’ve had a number of situations where I know that person saw the straps but it just didn’t concern them, I guess. Either that or I’m in bliss and do not see any reaction since I don’t care if someone sees.
- November 4, 2019 at 9:02 am #243668Janet williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 37Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
sorry to say the bra and panties do not match but I do enjoy the feeling of having both of them on and there r times when I do go someplace I am wearing them and feeling gitty inside like I have something and u don’t know
- October 1, 2019 at 8:32 am #229534Michelle HansenMemberRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 21Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
I love wearing my bra almost every day. Sometimes it is a pullover sports bra without my forms. When I go out I love wearing my underwire to provide support and shaping for my forms. I love the profile and the sense of calm and cofidence it gives me.
- September 24, 2019 at 12:14 pm #226634Petra YParticipantRegistered On: September 14, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- September 24, 2019 at 4:17 am #226466Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1134Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 993 times
when i put on a bra i feel normal and feels like normal cloths to put on. its like i am not wearing a bra at all, but feeling the straps around my back and over the shoulders feels word less. love the feeling and look of a bra when i wear it and look in the mirror
- September 23, 2019 at 1:00 pm #226192Judy CarlsonParticipantRegistered On: September 23, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
- September 23, 2019 at 11:53 am #226173
- September 17, 2019 at 12:55 pm #223836Jamie St GeorgeParticipantRegistered On: September 17, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 36Has thanked: 127 timesBeen thanked: 78 times
I feel more complete when I am wearing a bra, almost always have some breast forms. Each phase I add to my cross dressing adds something. So great that these days it is acceptable and sometimes fashionable to have bra straps hanging out of your top or dress. Still, my bra is private to me as it simply adds illusion that I cling to like reality.
- September 16, 2019 at 6:58 pm #223601
- September 16, 2019 at 5:25 pm #223570Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1148Has thanked: 1596 timesBeen thanked: 2988 times
- September 16, 2019 at 7:19 pm #223611
- September 15, 2019 at 10:14 pm #223198DaniParticipantRegistered On: April 30, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
- September 15, 2019 at 7:21 pm #223179Vicki SmytheParticipantRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 95Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 286 times
I love when I get the opportunity to wear a bra. I feel complete. Some days I wear a bra without forms and as I have enough extra padding I can fill the occasional bra cup which is wonderful. Other times I have to wear my breast forms to fill a bra. Either way I always feel a little sad that I have to take it off and part of me always wishes I had real breasts but I know that it most likely will never happen.
- September 15, 2019 at 3:33 pm #223093
- September 15, 2019 at 12:51 pm #223031J J JohnsonParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 226 times
- September 15, 2019 at 12:31 pm #223022winny jonesParticipantRegistered On: August 30, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- September 17, 2019 at 7:28 am #223738Tammie SwensonParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
Your reply I quoted below is A TRIPLE GRAND SLAM for the way I feel wearing a sexy bra with its matching panties, especially bikini panties.
Especially now that Ive been living dressing fully ENFEMME 24/7 for nearly 4 years except for times I get together with my family I have yet to come out to and the two t times I’ve attended my once every other year high school Reunions.
<p style=”text-align: left;”>LOL like you the times when I not able to dress fully ENFEMM with my 38DDD FORMS, a nice tight sexy bra, panties matching my bra , especially without a female sanity napkin (aka pad) in my panties (like u mentioned) I FEEL SAD (😫😖😟😣) and feel like I’m totally naked .</p>
My journey from living with my SOGGF as Jammie (my male birth Certificate name ) to my transition to living fully ENFEMME 24/7 approximately 98 % of the time I’ve mentioned PREVIOUSLY here on CDH.
This time two years ago, my SOGGF said ” Jammie you have been living with me as Tammie, dressing fully ENFEMM, wearing your hair, initially during ur 1st 6 months living as Tammie, in a Short FEMININE Pixie hair cut. By Month 7 your hair became long enough for a short Feminine Pageboy cut and now 2 years later its time you should get a very feminine BOB cut with hot Curling Iron curls.
Wednesday morning a week ago SOGGF woke me about 730am up saying a col roommate of hers had called her Tuesday night after I had gone to bed early, 2 invite her (my SOGGF) and a guest to a 8pm a 9/11 anniversary party a nice restaurant ?(near her house in Baltimore Md was having – a 60 minute drive from our house) SOGGF handed a “fresh” one of my bras with its matching bikini pantie, a nicely tight spandex bodysuit a tight fitting spandex miniskirt, plus a brand new pair of my suntan leggs ACTIVE support pantyhose (the outfit she handed me was a twin of what she was wearing except in a different set of colors) saying hurry up and get dressed, while I do my makeup then I will be ready to do yours. I said whats the big hurry? SOGGF says Tammie I just called Nancy our hair stylist 2 c if we both could get our hair done up very feminine today (especially u), as you have never met my college roommate as Tammie, you need look the most feminine u can, it’s been 2 months since you hair has been styled and colored. Nancy had told Janice (my SOGGF) she didn’t have any appointments until noon so both of you should come no later than 930AM im sure Tammie needs to get her hair colored and shampooed b4 i style it. It takes takes 30mins for Tammie’s color to set up and another 15 for her shampoo. Thus while I’m applying Tammie’s color u get ur hair shampooed then once i finish her color done you will be ready for me to style ur hair while Tammie’s color sets up and she gets her hair shampooed. Thus you will be done when Tammie is finished her shampoo then I can do her hair up. I’m sure by now her hair is long enough for a very feminine layered haircut with many layers and sizes of hot iron curls.
Sorry got sidetracked… I’m been up since 3am having been woken up by a neighbor’s dog barking constantly for 30 mins
Boy do I love my new layered haircut with many layers of curls of many different size hot Curling iron curls. I have Not been addressed as “Sir” even once getting my new very feminine layered hair styling
GGF was quite pleased with my FEMININE deportment during the 9/11 anniversary party at the restaurant. Her only comment was about my a little poor female voice.
The sensation of what real woman feel when wearing one, the feel of the strap going over the shoulders and around my back, I feel naked with out wearing one. It’s part of my clothing 24 7 now. I seem to be more feminine wearing one. I wear panties 24 7. Some times a pad when I want to feel more feminine. I get to feel what it’s like to wear a pad and now what woman really feel . Love every min of wearing panties pad bra would rather dress like I a female that I am
- September 15, 2019 at 12:54 am #222817Jemma SchumpertParticipantRegistered On: July 6, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 17Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
- September 8, 2019 at 1:16 pm #219737
- September 8, 2019 at 5:53 am #219376AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 10Replies: 135Has thanked: 148 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
Wearing a bra feels me like I’m on seveth heaven
- September 8, 2019 at 5:49 am #219372
- September 7, 2019 at 9:03 am #218810Amy WestParticipantRegistered On: September 5, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
Hi all, wearing a bra has been a revelation for me. My previous view was that as I have a flat chest, it would just be pointless. That said, I recently went to stores and tried some on. I picked a couple of lightly padded t shirt bras with a B cup which surprised me as they fitted well with little spare volume. I love the view downwards and the idea of having boobs. I also love the feel of the bra on my body, especially the band. I am surprised at how the structure actually feels very positive and secure as opposed to a restriction. Now fancy getting bralettes to be able to wear in a work situation.
- September 8, 2019 at 3:41 am #219324Amanda RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 343Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
My inner woman began to emerge this past spring. The most exciting and satisfying thing about all of it was wearing a bra. I wear a 40B. The 40 is, of course, my chest. The B was my choice. The feeling of the bra around my chest and the straps on my shoulders is plain awesome.
Yesterday I wore breast inserts for the first time. OMG! The feelings that I had were unbelievable. I felt like I was complete as a person. I was able to keep my bra and my glorious boobs on for a couple of hours before I had to rejoin my day to day life.
- September 6, 2019 at 12:13 pm #218447
- September 6, 2019 at 11:19 am #218414AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
For me, the bra and panties are like the heart and soul for my cross dressing. I really feel feminine once they are on. I have never used breast forms but imagine that would take it to a whole new level.
- September 8, 2019 at 4:43 am #219357ParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 343Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
Nicole Marie, you MUST get a pair of breast forms! I discovered the absolute joy of wearing a bra this past Spring. What did I do for boobs? Tissue paper! Well, I ordered some inserts and put them in I my bra and the feelings I had were beyond words. I have not come out to my wife yet so all of this is kept to myself. These moments of femininity are all to short. I would like to come to her, but I’m waiting for the right time. Cop out, I know.
Nicole, the sense of fulfillment I felt were just unbelievable. I have this inner woman that is so real and genuine.
Well, I’m rambling.
Nicole, go get yourself some inserts. You will not be disappointed!
- September 6, 2019 at 9:23 am #218355SARAH WILSONParticipantRegistered On: December 14, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- September 2, 2019 at 6:25 pm #216693Paula FParticipantRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 417Has thanked: 650 timesBeen thanked: 1333 times
When I first started dressing, it was just panties and outerwear and shoes or sandals. Not long after my sister started into puberty, I found that her trainer bras fit me very well, and I was patient and waited for my chance. When she grew into a real bra, I watched the waste bin in her bedroom carefully, finally getting the chance to ‘rescue’ two of them.
Some girls describe the power of panties to capture them, which they did have a powerful effect on me, but those two bras instantly transformed me to be a young woman in my mind, at least. I now had the visible lines under my tshirt or tank top that just screamed that I was now a girl.
I don’t think I have gotten dressed now without wearing a bra. I have small breasts, about a full B cup now, and once I clasp the band , I can look down and see ‘the girls’ sitting nice and high. And I feel kind of secure feeling the band and straps hugging my body and holding me just right.
- August 31, 2019 at 9:06 am #215683AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 14Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 30 times
I have gynocomastia caused by prescription meds for high BP, They are cup size A, it’s not a necessity, but how can you not like black lace?
- September 15, 2019 at 2:31 pm #223067Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 1148Has thanked: 1596 timesBeen thanked: 2988 times
Catriona, much the same for me, only it seems to be drugs for GERD and BPH, in addition to B/P medication. My former primary care physician also told me the soy milk I was using to lower my cholesterol could cause the problem . Problem? Turned out to be a blessing in disguise.
- August 29, 2019 at 2:17 am #214543Jessica SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 28, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I haven’t really worn a bra yet. I’m very interested but am not sure how I would figure out the right size Can I be fitted somewhere?
- August 29, 2019 at 3:12 am #214556Bobbie1951ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
I can’t guarantee you will feel the same as anyone else wearing a bra but i know that it truly flips me into full femme mind. As for being fitted for a bra most lingerie stores such as Victoria’s Secret or Torrid or Soma will fit you regardless of you biological sex. You might need to pick a less crowded time of day to go but a sale is a sale and a sale requires a customer; you are that customer.
- August 28, 2019 at 1:06 am #214021Amanda DuboisParticipantRegistered On: July 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 30Has thanked: 62 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
- August 27, 2019 at 8:48 am #213585AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 13Replies: 76Has thanked: 260 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
I PREFER SPORTS TOPS. FOR SOME REASONS BRAS MAKE ME FELL RESTRCTED.
- August 27, 2019 at 8:37 am #213581
- August 25, 2019 at 4:45 pm #212825AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
At this stage, on this day, it’s no longer how I feel wearing a bra, but how naked and exposed I feel without one on. During my work/guy day I am constantly checking to be sure my nipples (hmm, okay to say for this purpose?) are not poking through my shirt. In my past when they probably had I did not care. Now, I wear shirts and blouses that are not revealing. Nope. No bra at work. In and around my house. Bra or bikini top. Some lingerie, okay, no, but, that’s the point? No?
How do I feel wearing a bra? Well, what any girl would say.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 29, 2019 at 10:39 am #214746Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
Love wearing a bra, I now have about 15 bra’s in all colors and styles from full coverage to just straps, once cooler weather arrives I will be able to wear a Bra at work and out and about.
Unlike Kate I love for my nipples to show, it feels so sexy! For the past year I have used Supple Nips for Nipple Enhancement, when cold air or with a touch I have nipples that are quite noticeable, and I love it.
- November 18, 2019 at 2:18 pm #250400AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 15Replies: 81Has thanked: 103 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
Lynda, I’ve worn the middle size now for about 2 yrs. Every now and then I use # 4. Have noticed that for several days after that, the aureole area has more prominence also. It’s such a feminine look and feel. I, too love cool or cold days.😌☺️😊 My bra simply completes that feeling. So lovely.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 25, 2019 at 4:16 pm #212822ParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 343Has thanked: 458 timesBeen thanked: 864 times
OMG! The feeling is awesome. The tightness of the bra around my chest, the straps on my shoulders. I can’t wait to buy some inserts so I can feel a little weight pulling on the shoulder straps. I wear a 40B, and always with a front closure.
- August 25, 2019 at 3:34 pm #212809Gem StarlightParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 10Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
- August 24, 2019 at 5:14 pm #212438Kathy SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 32Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
I love wearing bras. It makes me feel feminine. I love the feel of having breasts in the bra and walking about girly.
- August 24, 2019 at 6:00 pm #212445ParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
Same here, ever since my SOGGF outted me about 4 years ago, when she discovered me wearing an outfit of hers, and she knowing I had been laid off, insisted that I dress fully ENFEMM for 3 weeks until Halloween, thinking that it would be fitting punishment for me not realizing I would give a good excuse to go out in public fully ENFEMME since my early childhood.
Since then Ive been dressing fully enfem about 90% of the time except for times I get together with my family whom I’m not out to just yet. A little of a sore point with my SOGGF as she has told me many times I look much better dressed fully feminine rather than as a man.
I love the weight of the forms on my chest and I love the smooth feel of my panties and bra on my skin VS cotton mens undies.
- August 9, 2019 at 5:56 pm #205828AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Every time I select my bra it is a unique and sensual experience. Putting on my bra , hooking or clasping it. Adjusting the straps and then building upon it is a passion in itself. I have had women in my life for whom their daily bra and panties are a necessary act. I feel that once that has happened they no longer feel as sexy and desirable as they once did. Undressing a woman I want to see that when she dressed that this part was still special.
- August 9, 2019 at 4:03 pm #205789Jennifer MageeParticipantRegistered On: July 27, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
For me I feel comfort.
I know from many women in my life how much of a pain bras are and how much discomfort they can cause from daily use but when I put one on all I can feel is sense of warm comfort, it just feels right.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:38 pm #205773ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
i just got my first bra in the new collection a few weeks ago and have worn it twice. It’s not that i don’t love wearing it but ist of my time out is either Trail hiking or the gym neither is conducive to the bra i have (a T shirt bra) because of heavy sweating. Also having only the one i am careful with it. i hope next month to accomplish two things, 1) get a bra fitting and get a couple more bras; 2) get my ears pierced. If i can accomplish that i will be ecstatic. Wearing my bra makes me feel more complete even without breast forms yet. i stand straighter and smile more; i am more confident even while wondering if anyone notices
- August 25, 2019 at 5:11 am #212601ParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
Suggest you get professionally fitted for a decent bra and several styles. I can highly recommend SOMA INTIMATES STORES.
I have found at least in my area the VICTORIA SECRET stores are rather expensive for the quality they offer and seems that their products are more directed towards the upper teens and 20ish women.
My SOGGF and I, one time having received a a general public USPS mail brochure from VS for a new product line, SO we went there. I WAS FULLY ENFEMME, to investigate the product, when we got there we both were told, the new bra products advertised were NOT available in sizes > 34B, NO MENTION OF THE AVAILABLE SIZES, in the mail brochure. To make matters worse the sales associate said “bras were designed for younger ladies vs mature ladies”.
Both my SOGGF and I find SOMA INTIMATES PRODUCTS much better both in quality and durability and selection of styles of both bras and panties.
We both have found SOMA INTIMATES stores in our area to be much better re customer service wise.
True they are a bit expensive but for what you get it’s well worth the price. A couple years ago I purchased several bras one day, after having with help and advice from the professional bra fitter. 2 weeks later I was getting dressed for an Friday evening out clubbing with my SOGGF, she rather insistently suggested I wear the rather sexy black and red lace trimmed bra under my black mesh spandex bodysuit. Only then did I realize that apparently the checkout counter clerk had mistakenly given me the size 40DD rather than the 38DDD. Shucks. Saturday morning late I went back to the SOMA INTIMATES STORE, neither same fitter nor checkout counter clerk there. So I figured I would have a devil of a time exchanging the bra having had removed the price tag plus it being 2 weeks since I purchased the bra. I was quite surprised when sales associate said no problem as long as u have your receipt. Receipt had size listed as 38DDD, associate said opps looks like your clerk packed the wrong item sorry.
- August 25, 2019 at 12:38 pm #212769ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
Thanks for the information. There is aVS relatively convenient to me but with your information and my own impression from their online presence I will look onto Soma and see if there is one within reason
- August 26, 2019 at 10:39 pm #213420ParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
To see if SOMA INTIMATES has a store near you go to http://www.somaintimates.com homepage, click on STORES icon to search for a store in your area.
By the way u will find bra sizes and pantie sizes can vary significantly from one brand another.
In hanes 3 pack of their bikini panties I am size 6 (small) yet in a SOMA INTIMATES bikini panties and most of their other panties I their bra fitter said I am a medium.
In the Women’s Rainbow shops in Their bodysuits. I’m either a XL or 1X for their products depending upon the specific manufacturer.
Inow I know why my SOGGF when we go bshopping at a brick&mortar store insists that we Always try on an item b4 purchasing it. Especially when many stores (especially when it’s a special %off product) have a No return or exchange policy.
- August 9, 2019 at 3:47 pm #205783Zoe StrangeParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 28Has thanked: 207 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
Have to say although very slim generally I find bras a little unflattering never really been a big boobs gal but generally shoulders etc being broader I find a halter neck style of clothing for me far more flattering but I guess we’re all built a bit different ❤️
- August 9, 2019 at 3:16 pm #205763Sarah MurphyParticipantRegistered On: August 9, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
- July 11, 2019 at 7:59 pm #197132AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Chiming back in. Wearing a white lace front bra. So soft Short white V-Necked T. White and pink side tie bikini panties (ADORE ME). Legs shaved. Silky soft. I feel very sexy. Bombshell perfume. I’m way pat pretty – I feel desirable. Do you ever just feel that way?
- July 11, 2019 at 8:04 pm #197134Angela StormParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
, thank you for the reply I like the way you dress it is very sexy I’m sure you feel femme when you dress like that I’m sure you are very desirable especially with the Bombshell perfume but I think your look is amazing for me know I don’t get to feel that way because I’m overweight and I enjoy dressing up them but I don’t have the look and I would like to have would like to go out and have people whistle at me and desire me but can happen I’m glad you are enjoying CD
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Angela Storm.
- July 11, 2019 at 8:23 pm #197141InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Angela You are sweet. You should feel pretty and desirable. Easy for me to say, but that desirability first begins in your head, then lands in your heart. A very sexy woman I know (please see my profile) is of a weight greater than the norm, but she wears it so well and creates desire by her warmth, sensitivity and seductive ways. She turned me onto the ADORE ME site – she shops there and we both began buying same items. Me of the 36-38 C and her of the DD. Your best parts you may not even realize. Make them your favorite parts and drape them in silk and lace.
- July 11, 2019 at 8:28 pm #197145Angela StormParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
Thanks for your reply and I understand where you’re coming from but in my head I am like to feel Fem but to do so for me I like to be dressed very sexy and wear mini dresses and mini skirts with nice nylons in high heels hard to find mini skirts and mini dresses for a little heavier set girl so that’s my problem so I Stay and mostly lingerie Woodstock engine high heels on but I don’t go out in public wearing lingerie but it’s okay I’ve been doing it and enjoying it feeling of this material on my skin is really nice and again I thank you for your comments
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 11, 2019 at 8:42 pm #197148InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
So, now I have a mission (I love missions). Find you a place to shop for clothing that makes you feel, well, like you want to feel. I referenced ADORE ME. There you will find lingerie, bathing suits and lounging attire. We could buy similar outfits? Smart and Sexy is another site. I love my dresses and skirts short as well. Even if my panties might become exposed – oops! There are sites we lovely dresses. Target has pretty things and “if you can’t find it at Target…” Let your passion drive your search – you will be rewarded.
- July 11, 2019 at 8:52 pm #197151Angela StormParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
thanks for thanks for the reply again I see you are on a mission but the mission might be Mission Impossible LOL yeah if we could go out shopping together that would probably be a fun time and I might be able to find something sexy and we both can wear I see I like your thoughts what’s a short skirt and the panties will show a little now that’s my kind of dress I don’t mind showing off my cute little butt that’s the part of me that’s nice and good legs I’ve Been Told too bad you weren’t close by we could go to a Target together and you could find me some sexy stuff to wear I’ve been looking for years to find a CD in the area that I live in but with no luck seems like I’m the only one for miles and miles would be nice to go shopping with another CD and spend some time with him enjoy dressing up together thanks again for your reply
- July 11, 2019 at 10:45 pm #197156InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Well, we share similar hot spots – butt & legs. Only over past 1-2 years have I spent much time on dresses. Yet, even when appropriate, will opt for something else to wear. Summers can be too hot and may just throw on a cotton T-shirt dress. Black or white – my usuals. Wedge sandals with a nice heel (showing our legs. Hah!). I will buy most of my pretty dresses for cooler weather but usually opt for something to wear with tights. You might try pantyhose and a boxy sweater or button down men’s Oxford shirt over top. A man’s long sleeve pressed Oxford over pantyhose or just panties is very sexy. And finally, we will all be looking for New Year’s Eve dresses – sooner than we think! Try the pantyhose idea!
- July 9, 2019 at 3:02 pm #196481Marie SweetsParticipantRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
After inquiring online if the lingerie store measured males, I went to a lingerie store in my area and was measured, over my t-shirt, I’m a 22B. I then purchased in store, my first bra, a Playtex Cross-Your-Heart. I have different styles of bras. From crop-top, front closer, underwire, wire-free, padded bras. Also different styles of panties. Purchased both in store and online When I go for walks in the early morning, I’d wear a seam-free bra to hold my small size breast forms in place, a sports crop-top bra, (compresses the forms to chest), and a camisole, polo shirt and jacket. I no longer wear men’s briefs, have not done so for over 2 years now. When I did wear men’s underwear I would occasionally get a groin rash from sweating in the heat at work. (Ever noticed that the elastic in the legs of men’s undies is thicker). Since wearing women’s panties/shapewear briefs, I have NOT had a rash since. I find that wearing a bra, breast forms, panties, leggings and dress has a calming effect. I feel feminine, calm and relaxed. When I get home from work, I shower and transform enfemme to Marie.
- July 9, 2019 at 9:26 am #196411AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 4 times
for me is a big experience, every time that I wear brassiere I feel like a real woman, when I touch my chests when I wear them is the best thing in the world
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 8, 2019 at 12:56 pm #196157
- July 8, 2019 at 12:27 pm #196145CandaceParticipantRegistered On: November 9, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 16Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 26 times
- July 8, 2019 at 11:13 am #196128Jim CollinsParticipantRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I feel so special and fem. I began to dress in moms rubber playtex girdle in teens and slowly moved to bras. Oh wow, I loved the feel and the straps and hooking in back. I finally found a combination that truly worked . I bought a curvation bra that was not armor and had a stretcchy cup. but I hated the hated modesty panel, my nipshave always been prominent whenin a bra. I cut the modesty panel out and tried it oh god i was so happy. I have naturaL B’s and they fit so wonderfully in cups. I am glad I did. My nipple are always up when wearing and its so nice. When a salesgirl said ” Your pokies are amazing this has to be foryou ” I blushed and when she commented on the one I was buying and the color with its matching panties I knew I was truly in heaven.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- July 2, 2019 at 4:57 pm #194697ParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2016Topics: 27Replies: 376Has thanked: 680 timesBeen thanked: 631 times
Like a REAL GG women as long as I have my 38DDD silicon breast forms nicely sheared 2 my chest.
Some times I feel I was “cheated” not to have gotten breasts like my bestfriend Karen from 1st grade thru 8th grade… by time she was in 6late 6th grade she had 28B boobies with requisite bra + by time my family moved to another town @ end of 8th grade she was a full 32C 26″ waist a d 34″ hips 5′ 7″ gal.
How did I know this during 1st grade thru 3rd grade we took GIRLS BALLET CLASSES together after regular school. We had played together in 1st thru 3rd grade playing dress up..this continued through 6th grade when I could not fit into to dresses any more as my waist was 28″
Got 2 run by4now
- July 2, 2019 at 4:18 pm #194686Janice SmithParticipantRegistered On: April 14, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 43Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 90 times
- July 7, 2019 at 3:10 am #195712InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Love the question! Like Janice, my bras don’t make it into work. Upon my return (after feeding my cats!), I wash away my day and transition. My 1st decision is color. Panties first then bra decision. I have drawers full – each by color. 36C in most. Some 38C. Then the clothing. But back to the question… i bring my bra to my chest and slide my straps over me. If a back closure I still thrill at hooking my bra behind me, adjusting my straps and my cups. I have bras I can wear all day and some that cut some – but they are so beautiful I will still wear them. Unhooking gives the same sensual pleasure. Front closures…well, that for another time!
- July 7, 2019 at 6:53 am #195761ParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
thank you for thank you for your reply I was very enlightening looking forward to seeing what you feel with your front closure bra sounds like you really enjoy Love Angela
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 9, 2019 at 4:44 pm #196497InactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 421 times
Have you noticed that many front closure bras are a bit of a fashion statement? The straps are now more liked flared ribbons – meant to be seen. Once on and buckled I position the cups, straighten the straps and (truth be told) place fillers. These provide pushed up cleavage, which adds to how pretty I feel. Topped off with, well, the right top. Smooth cups if wearing a T. On and off not near as sexy ( I take pleasure is every aspect) when done by my lonesome…
- July 2, 2019 at 12:33 am #194474ParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I love wearing bras. I started dressing when I was very young (10 or 11) and I vividly remembered sitting alone in my bed at night wishing I had breasts. It likely was part of the passage through puberty (because I have never had the desire to transition), but the thought of caressing my own breasts was sooo enticing. As I began to dress more, whether “borrowing” my older sisters lingerie, or eventually buying my own, bras have held a singular attraction for me. Today, the feel of bra with my breast forms in them really does help complete the feminine feeling for me. The weight of them as I walk, feeling them move with my body is such a wonderful thing. An even without forms, when I am in a sheer bralette, it remains a wonderfully girly feeling. I even love to sleep in my bras when traveling and I’ll often wake up in the middle of the night and feel complete with one on.
This is so, so real. I have the same feelings when I wear the “bra”!
- July 2, 2019 at 1:20 am #194475ParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 64 times
I was so excited when I came across “The Bra” for the first time in my mom’s wardrobe and started adoring it. Finally, one day I had guts to wear it when I was alone and I was mesmerized by that feeling. I felt so feminine when I looked at myself in the mirror. I use to do this on and off and I gradually felt much more beautiful. I have a natural growing breasts and I can fill a B cup fully and naturally. Trying the lace and underwired bras with my breasts nicely sitting in the cups was amazing. The feeling I get when the bra fabric (especially lace) touches my breasts is exquisite. When I added panties, heels and wig to my bra, and looked in mirror for the first time, I felt ecstasy and goosebumps. I felt very proud of me looking at myself in the mirror. When I walked in it and watched myself, I fell for it. From that day, lingerie is my fav and I own more than 100 bras today. Very lucky to have had the experience of wearing the bra.
- July 1, 2019 at 6:14 pm #194436Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1134Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 993 times
when i put on a bra i feel feminine and sexy, it feels great to wear and would love to wear it 24 7, but take it off to shower or bath, then put it back on for its part of my clothing. wearing a bra is sensational feeling
- July 1, 2019 at 4:32 pm #194413Rachel PlainParticipantRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 251Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 583 times
- July 1, 2019 at 7:45 pm #194453Caty RyanParticipantRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 60Replies: 584Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 1546 times
I can understand the feelings of those “endowed” souls on CDH with natural boobs wanting to get their bras off as soon as they come home…..I too sometimes have that feeling when I have worn one of my 18/40/105 A bras all day as well.
Other times, I’m a little different,. There are “mornings after the night before” when I have slept with my forms attached and cant wait to puta bra on to give “my girls” some support!
Either way as the lyric in the song goes, “I enjoy being a girl”.
Especially mid next week when I’m due to have my first “dual makeover” As in my CDH friend “D” and I are going to a dressing service to have our make up done and then “venrure forth” into the wide world. I’ve done lots of these, it will be “D’s first time out..
Watch this space, should be fun…
Happy (bra) dressing
- July 1, 2019 at 12:31 pm #194368ParticipantRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 284Has thanked: 996 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
i just got my first bra since my purge three years ago when i decided to be ‘normal ‘. It is part of a set with matching thong and garter belt. i put them all on and just stared in the mirror. i felt so damn sexy! The bra completes my transformation, panties are nice but i just feel like a man earring panties nut with it all on my inner girl can finally come out
1 user thanked author for this post.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:38 am #194341Morgan StaarParticipantRegistered On: November 3, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 104 times
- June 20, 2019 at 8:13 pm #191989
- June 12, 2019 at 4:49 pm #184983AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 161 timesBeen thanked: 129 times
I simply adore wearing a bra. It took me some time to find my right size. Now I’ve found it there is no better feeling than when I put a bra on. I always put my knickers on first and then I put my bra on, fastening it at the back. At first I can feel my bra’s cups (I always wear underwired bras) and the straps but after a few minutes I don’t notice I’m wearing a bra, my bras are so comfy! Every now and again I’ll remember I’m wearing a bra; perhaps one of my straps might slip a little or I’ll stretch up or down and I’ll feel the underwires in my bra’s cups but in the main I almost forget I’m wearing it. Sorry about the long reply, but the best feeling for me is forgetting I’m wearing a bra, then I feel like a woman.
- June 4, 2019 at 10:42 pm #182949stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 71Replies: 622Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 1614 times
Euphoric is the only word that describes it.
Something a little perturbing I have noticed recently though. Since I came to accept that I am TG I have started wearing my smaller forms. I seem happy that a C cup or D cup gives me the female profile I desire. Previously I liked to “sport” a bigger cup size, almost as if bigger=more feminine. But now I actually feel more female when I look more like an average GG. Go figure.
Something else weird i have noticed: My mobile camera definitely makes my boobs look bigger in photo’s than they look in a mirror. ????? I suppose it’s ‘cos they are closer to the lens!
- June 3, 2019 at 9:15 am #182492Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 67Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
I love wearing a bra almost as much as I love wearing panties 😉 especially as I have breast forms that give me the shape that I want under my dresses, jumpers or blouses etc. I also love love love the weight and movement when I walk and I also love totapeto get the cleavage I want. Sitting working and looking down I see my breasts and cleavage and it makes me dizzy with delight. I sometimes wear bras without breast forms like this morning when I wore a lacey white bra under my polo shirt when working in the house and garden, it was so sweet to see my straps and lace through the top. I love seeing my bra and cami straps through a blouse especially when I know my wife can see them.
- June 3, 2019 at 7:42 pm #182617patty williamsParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 49Replies: 948Has thanked: 1059 timesBeen thanked: 2548 times
Hi susan does your wife enjoy seing you in a bra?
Just curious my wife just tolerates it.
I wish she would enjoy it.
I love wearing bras they make me feel so much like a women and so pretty.
- June 3, 2019 at 11:04 pm #182637Susan ZedParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 67Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
My wife is super understanding am in that I am very lucky. For example in pursuit of a cleavage I saw a tip which involved using an underwire bra and cutting off the straps. You then turnrn it upside down and put it on so that the underwrite on the cups were under your real beasts and you pushed this up so that your own breasts were pushed up creating the beginnings of your cleavage. You could then wear another bra as normal with your breast forms and this created the illusion of fuller breasts. She helped me with this by shopping for a cheaper bra to cut the straps off and we bought a pretty peach lacy underwire bra for this purpose. I told her it was so sad to break such a pretty bra and she said I should buy another to wear as normal as she agreed it was very pretty. She helped me do this trick and we talked after about how good the cleavage was coming on. Another time when we first met and I had confessed to what I did she let me dress for the first few times and noticed that I was wearing lacy bras under jumpers. She advised me that real girls wear smooth bra sunder such clothes as this gave a better look without the lace showing through. She then took me bra shopping to buy smooth bras for this purpose and I thanked her for the better look later when I was dressed in a lovely soft jumper with my breast forms in my new bra looking better. She also once came home with two pairs of new pretty panties for me that she saw on sale and told me that she was going to buy me a matching bra for the red ones but remembered that I already owned a red bra that would match. Finally she once brought me a pair of breast forms and because these were bigger than my existing ones bought me a larger cup bra and matching panties which I still wear today.
- June 3, 2019 at 11:21 am #182521ParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
Wow you really enjoy your feminine side. So nice to see someone really loving the feel and look and the feminine feelings wearing a bra and panties. The real cool part is teasing your wife with it.lol Keep on enjoying , hope you continue to feel and enjoy the fem in you….Angela
- June 3, 2019 at 3:57 pm #182588ParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 67Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
Thanks Angela🙂 yes I love everything fem and have done since I was very young. Today I enjoyed dancing in my dress, bra, panties and panyhose.. It was devine!
2 users thanked author for this post.
- June 4, 2019 at 10:40 am #182719ParticipantRegistered On: March 22, 2019Topics: 18Replies: 110Has thanked: 167 timesBeen thanked: 303 times
thanks for getting back to me. Well its so nice to hear someone that really enjoys being fem. Dancing around , majes it so fun. Dp you like to dress sexy? I enjoy revealing tops and mini skirts or dresses.Have you ventured out with your wife dressed?
- June 5, 2019 at 12:41 pm #183112ParticipantRegistered On: May 16, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 67Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 296 times
Because my mum wore classy/classic clothes such as blouse, skirts, panty hose and smart shoes these were the clothes I was attracted too and I have always just loved the normal clothes that women wear. Some of my favourite looks would be Office look, blouse (slightly see through to show bra and cami) smart skirt, panty hose and heeled shoes, casual stretchy skirt with soft jumper or top and cardi, panty hose and flat shoes, pretty femine dress with panty hose strappy sandles and cardi or evening dress etc. So basically clothes that women would normally wear rather than “sexy” ones. I have been for walks with my wife including buying undies whilst dressed at the local big supermarket and shopping centre.
- June 5, 2019 at 1:10 pm #183121Rachel ToniParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 39Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
- August 9, 2019 at 9:18 pm #205916