- November 11, 2017 at 8:19 am #72607AnonymousInactiveTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Wearing a bra is always an exciting experience for me.
The bra fills the emptiness caused by the girlfriend that I have not yet.
It is an experience that can awaken fantasies…
Wearing a bra is always an exciting experience for me.
The bra fills the emptiness caused by the girlfriend that I have not yet.
It is an experience that can awaken fantasies…
What do you feel when wearing a bra?
Total of 196 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- September 12, 2021 at 10:24 am #542575MissyDuchessRegistered On: October 20, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Whether I have full makeup on or just am around the house wearing a romper or bodysuit, putting on bra and having the figure of woman produces a very comforting feeling. I also have “man” bras which I have been know to wear as well, but the feeling of breasts pushing against my chest is so wonderful
- September 7, 2021 at 9:15 pm #540440Chloe FitzsimmonsLadyRegistered On: September 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 8 times
So I did a thing today. I had to drive a couple hours to an appointment. So I went through my wardrobe and could not find anything that would “pass” as male. But I did decide to wear my undergarments for the trip. I have gone into the world wearing panties and tights under jeans before, but this time…I wore a lightly lined, underwire bra under a layered male shirt set I have. While I did not wear forms, I filled out this bra myself fairly well, not perfectly, but well enough. I had a sporty t-shirt and then a flannel button up over that. I pumped gas like this, I drove in traffic, went through a drive-thru. I had to take it off in a bathroom and hide it in my backpack before my appt, as I would have been very close to the other people and it could have been noticeable up close. But I will call this a successful outing and I am definitely getting more bold. I just have to be careful not to get too bold, or worse…forget I am wearing it. But OMG, wearing a bra most of the day under my boy clothes was exhilarating. Feeling it hug me, rub against the seatbelt…I could do it every day if I wasn’t so terrified.
And by the way, why are my female clothes, sooo much more comfortable and why can’t I wear them all the time? Like seriously, women get to wear male clothes without judgement, but if I want to wear a jean skirt or slim, blush pink, stretchy jeans and a wine colored, thin short sleeve blouse for the day…I should be able to as well. Right? Seriously, nothing in my wardrobe can pass as male and I am bummed. It is all too cute.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Chloe Fitzsimmons.
- September 6, 2021 at 3:45 am #539755Lacy SatinLadyRegistered On: June 27, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 37Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 157 times
A bra is not the most comfortable of undergarments but is a necessity to hold my breast forms. All of my bras are very lacy and enhance my feeling of femininity. Wearing a bra and my breast forms is a must when wearing a dress to fill out my chest and enhance my feminine appearance.
I own a number of sheer bras that I enjoy wearing with just panties to stand in front of the mirror and admire my somewhat feminine body. I’m very petite at 5’3″ and 110 lb. Wearing a bra and panties I think looks better on me than anything masculine and feels more natural to me.
- September 5, 2021 at 10:55 am #539549Dawn AccepterDuchessRegistered On: July 8, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 31 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
I just recently started to underdress. I’m really surprised at how good a bra feels. Just the simple sensation of it on my upper body is quite the deal. Of course it goes along with the other lingerie I’m wearing. Won’t go without it now. I’ve stated in previous posts that crossdressing gives me an heightened energy. Not a sexual arousal but an energy. I’ve always loved the feel of nylons under my jeans but a bra is now just as important.
- September 1, 2021 at 9:28 pm #538259Johannah 66LadyRegistered On: July 1, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 6Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
The very second I put on a bra, I become Johannah. From that moment I am the Female side of me that is, over time, becoming more and more insistent to be seen. The feeling of the bra on me is exciting, reassuring, fulfilling and yes, sexy. As others have mentioned, it’s like a hug!
I probably have too many of them (around 10) but I still want a few more. They are all with lace cups, some are full lace. To wear a nice lace bra supporting my breastforms, and I’m a big busted Gurl, is to me, acknowledging that Johannah exists and needs to be seen and heard.
- September 9, 2021 at 3:17 am #540922
- August 16, 2021 at 12:42 pm #532002Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 493Has thanked: 880 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
- August 16, 2021 at 8:00 am #531935Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 99Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 464 times
- August 16, 2021 at 12:22 pm #531993
- August 15, 2021 at 4:34 am #531538Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- August 15, 2021 at 3:55 pm #531731
- August 14, 2021 at 6:02 pm #531449Liara WolfeLadyRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 220Has thanked: 256 timesBeen thanked: 692 times
- August 11, 2021 at 10:29 am #530010WilmaLadyRegistered On: July 24, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 142Has thanked: 761 timesBeen thanked: 546 times
- August 10, 2021 at 7:07 am #529554Jane DonLadyRegistered On: March 4, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 58Has thanked: 18 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
WoW—So many replies here-It’s difficult to add anything New–But–Since I don’t wear a bra everyday—When I get into a car–I often forget my seatbelt because a bra feels similar–to a seatbelt- Is this common?
- August 15, 2021 at 6:09 pm #531763Jillian FLadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 96Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
But the seatbelt coming across my bra and breast forms is so exciting. Panties, a bra, and my breast forms is all I need most days to feel relaxed, satisfied, and feminine…
I’m sitting here in my living room with my bra, breast forms, panties, and guy shorts and a t-shirt feeling completely satisfied!
- September 5, 2021 at 9:32 am #539530Chloe FitzsimmonsLadyRegistered On: September 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 8 times
I drove in full girl mode for the first time last night and I was in heaven. You are right, the seatbelt across my bra, as well as the lap belt across my denim skirt felt….natural. I paired my skirt with tights and 3″ heels and I absolutely loved it. My breasts bounced and jiggled naturally on the bumpy road, my heels were sooo easy to drive in. My shoulder length auburn hair whisping with the A/C across my bare shoulders. It was soul fulfilling and terrifying at the same time as headlights came my direction. But here I am writing this is my new favorite Stitch Fix, blue and white floral wrap dress with fluttery sleeves and my 44 DDs with not a care in the world.
- August 10, 2021 at 6:58 am #529550
- August 10, 2021 at 5:53 am #529528Jenn DressLadyRegistered On: July 5, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
bra with breast forms makes me feel excited and more fem, sometimes makes me wish I had real breasts
- August 1, 2021 at 12:12 pm #525836Jess SecretLadyRegistered On: February 18, 2021Topics: 11Replies: 233Has thanked: 672 timesBeen thanked: 1035 times
I wear one occasionally under romantic lingerie (with forms) and it feels incredible! Makes me look and feel so girly and I love seeing myself with the appearance of boobs.
- August 1, 2021 at 6:08 am #525753Charlotte WalkerDuchessRegistered On: April 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 450Has thanked: 1928 timesBeen thanked: 1390 times
Wearing a bra with forms is a wonderful feeling as they move when I walk just like the real thing. So happy with my forms.
- July 30, 2021 at 7:29 pm #525217Jamie WilliamsLadyRegistered On: July 26, 2021Topics: 8Replies: 73Has thanked: 179 timesBeen thanked: 476 times
Wearing a bra changes my entire outlook. I’m less aggressive, more thoughtful and sensitive, my posture is better. I feel a greater confidence in myself than when I’m not wearing one.
- July 18, 2021 at 4:21 pm #519532Danny AmoneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 41Has thanked: 47 timesBeen thanked: 150 times
During the summer I feel differently about wearing a bra than the winter. The past month it has been around 90F to 110F and I tell ya I do have sympathy for women. We mostly wear bras for fun.
To really get into the spirit of it I work out in my garage, on various projects, in the evenings it is still 90F + and a sweat bath. No sport bras or padding here, I wear the lightest bras I can find. I keep a hose handy and just soak myself down.
Take a minute and ask your gg friend, SO how they deal with hot weather.
- July 18, 2021 at 4:31 pm #519547Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 157Has thanked: 362 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
Danny ,i wear non padded soft cup bras , no slip and just panties . Yes its hot and i refuse to let summer make me do without a bra . I find a lite dress panty and soft cup bra under a dress with no liner so much more comfe than a pair of jeans and cotton underwear any day .
- August 10, 2021 at 7:15 am #529557
- July 18, 2021 at 3:51 pm #519524Kristina Van HornLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 14Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
Sexy. I just tried forms(?)(fake silicone breasts) a couple of weeks ago just to see what I would look like. Wow! The feeling I got with the bra and forms was very deep,strong and feminine. Makes me want to keep going, like trying makeup and a wig.
- July 18, 2021 at 9:34 am #519336RevelBaronessRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 221Has thanked: 414 timesBeen thanked: 770 times
- July 15, 2021 at 1:27 pm #518035Opal DreamLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 67 timesBeen thanked: 185 times
I wear a bra every day mainly due to gynecomastia . My breasts are small at the moment but are slowly growing and a bra gives me confidence in having breasts that are not only supported and enhanced shapewise – but also makes me feel sexy , and knowing that , depending on what else I’m wearing , that others can see I’m wearing one only adds to the fantastic feeling I get wearing a bra 😊
- September 6, 2021 at 7:32 pm #540065AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- September 6, 2021 at 4:07 am #539762Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 225Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 618 times
I wear a 42B bra as I have small breasts. Right now, I am wearing a push up bra with inserts and it enhances me and gives me cleavage. I am also wearing a satin panty and over that a girdle which is totally restraining my middle age paunch. Then over that, I am wearing a black lace teddy to further rein me in. And finally, I have on a short tight tiger dress(am also wearing in my photo gallery). I feel very womanly in this outfit and do not feel any discomfort. And, I can calmly wear it as long as I want as wife is sound asleep and sleeps late
- July 16, 2021 at 12:01 pm #518432Kathleen 60454LadyRegistered On: January 8, 2020Topics: 83Replies: 719Has thanked: 2888 timesBeen thanked: 3231 times
I also wear a bra every day and at night sleeping. I currently use forms both day and night. It is The only article of women’s clothing that is sole designed specifically for women and a bra makes me feel more like a real woman.
Recently I have been diagnosed with cancer and have to get a shot of Lupron once every six months for at least the next two years
One of the side effects of Lupron is that I could get Gynecomastia, increase size of my Breast. I would love to have larger breast and be able to get rid of my forms.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Kathleen 60454.
- July 16, 2021 at 12:47 pm #518464AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I wear a bra 24/7. I would be lost without my forms. The only time I take them out is when I go in the shower. And then they are back in my bra again. I am sorry to hear that you were diagnosed with cancer and I hope all goes well in the future. Perhaps the upside of it is you may end up with real breasts and then be able to do away with the forms. I wouldn’t get rid of them though. To me they would like losing a female friend.
- July 16, 2021 at 12:21 am #518212AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have worn a bra 24/7 for years. Have just bought two new sleep bras for more comfort. I have growing breasts and it feels only right that they are kept in place. I know that they are noticeable to other people but that doesn’t bother me. I lost my partner a while ago and I often wear one of her bras as it keeps me close to her at all times. It gives me a sexy feeling and also a feeling of confidence. I make sure my chest is as smooth as possible so that it feels comfortable in the warm weather. I always buy matching bra and pantie sets so that they look well co-ordinated.
- June 24, 2021 at 8:10 am #508958Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 12Replies: 430Has thanked: 1669 timesBeen thanked: 2060 times
When I’m wearing a bra, which is daily, I have many feelings which include – 1) complete 2) happy 3) feminine 4) confident 5) secure 6) excited.
- June 13, 2021 at 11:00 am #504050Abbie NormalDuchessRegistered On: June 13, 2021Topics: 10Replies: 493Has thanked: 880 timesBeen thanked: 1737 times
I always feel improved when I have a bra on and complete when my breastforms are in, we’ll almost complete, the wig finishes it off. My wife likes to snap my strap in public when she feels it under my male clothes.
- June 12, 2021 at 4:47 pm #503801Mallory BarbieBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: May 31, 2021Topics: 7Replies: 92Has thanked: 176 timesBeen thanked: 422 times
first, is the bras for use with the breastforms. It makes me feel sexy. I can’t explain why, but I’ve never felt sexually attractive in anything male oriented. I will say it’s more utilitarian than the second.
I have always had small but noticeable boobs. Between an A and a B cup. I’ve always been unwilling to walk around shirtless even though I should be able to.
So my wife suggested I look at using what I have. Which is interesting since I was dressing originally to my vision of how I want to look.
when I buy Bras that fit my breast tissue (or fat… IDK) and wear those… I still get the sexy feeling from above, but also very feminine, fulfilled, and I can’t stop looking at them. It’s satisfying in a way I’ve not yet discovered how to describe.
I’m thinking I may have a more transgender aspect than I initially thought, and frankly am interested in having breast augmentation surgery, as it just seems to fill a spot for me that I’ve never been able to in any other way.
- June 13, 2021 at 12:15 am #503893AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I can recognise myself in what you say Mallory. I have never felt anything wearing male clothes and I have some lovely shirts and jackets. But when I put on my bra and breastforms there is a strange feeling that comes over me. I feeling of sexual contentment that I never get from a shirt and suit. If I top it off with a lovely lacy top or blouse and skirt then I can’t stop looking at how feminine I am. All my cares and worries seem to float away.
- June 12, 2021 at 3:58 pm #503783Jennie TwoshoesLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 5Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 54 times
I love to wear a bra, I think I must have about 30 and just ordered 2 more. I prefer non padded and a size to fit my small breasts, they make me feel womanly and give me a female shape and I love the tightness on my chest, it reminds me that I am dressed.
- June 11, 2021 at 5:40 pm #503313
- June 6, 2021 at 1:14 am #501006Hope RobertsLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I found the most comfortable bra at Walmart this summer. It has no underwires and holds my silicone breast forms in perfectly. I sleep in my forms with my bra on often. It is nice to go to bed enfemme and wake up enfemme!
- June 6, 2021 at 1:47 am #501012
- May 29, 2021 at 10:34 am #497982AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- June 12, 2021 at 8:41 am #503650Felicia FictionLadyRegistered On: June 10, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 27Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
I was also a bit afraid of the straps showing under my t-shirt but then I thought that in winter times it’s quite normal to wear a thermal layer underneath so why not in pre-summer weather? I know that one of our CEO’s even wears them underneath his shirts during 30 degree C summer temps (inside the office when the aircon broke), or at least I’m assuming it’s an undershirt and not a bra… (it was, his shirt was a bit transparant ;))
Luckily my lovely wife told me today that the straps weren’t visible under my t-shirt while I was wearing a sports-bra, though my chest was actually hidden more with it than without the bra 😮
- May 30, 2021 at 12:59 am #498637AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I wear a bra 24/7 and I often get a second glance from shop workers when they notice the shape of my breast in my shirt or jacket. I am really surprised how little is said by bra sales people when you tell them you want fitting for a new one. I’ve always found them to be extremely helpful with no snide comments at all. After all, it’s another sale for them.
- May 29, 2021 at 10:01 am #497974Bobbisue JonesLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 307Has thanked: 1793 timesBeen thanked: 935 times
Thank you Alice for that information.
I called Kohl’s and do fittings also. I asked if I needed an appointment and do they have a problem fitting a man. I was told “ no problem for a man “. As for appointment, I was told because it is Memorial Day weekend one would not be available until Monday.
Still a little embarrassed, I asked if I could come in Wednesday during their 9 to 10 senior time, answer, yes.
Today I went shopping for Bobbisue at Ross dress for less. I threw caution to the wind and shopped at clearance racks. I bought 7 things.
Not truly knowing women‘S sizes and small print, i wound up with 5 wearable. 2 Bali comfort bras w/ full cups. They were originally priced 44.00 a piece, I paid 13.00 a piece. Ok, bands a little tight but I don’t care. My girls are nestled comfortably. I can’t begin to tell you how great it is finally wearing a bra, heaven, i’m In heaven!
I will now go Monday to be fitted for bra and get a Bali. I like the full cup because I think I can wear it out without looking like i’m Wearing a bra.
Ok, 3 other things, 2 knee length nighties, 1 yellow the other white and a set of baby doll mighty, sheer pink with thong.
Sister’s, I am getting my feet wet as a CD…lol
- May 26, 2021 at 6:17 am #496604Michelle TrottDuchessRegistered On: April 7, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 312Has thanked: 563 timesBeen thanked: 1385 times
I see this post has been going on a while. So many responses. Apparently we all love our bras. After wearing one of mine all day I still want to keep it on.
- August 15, 2021 at 4:31 pm #531734Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 826Has thanked: 1404 timesBeen thanked: 2814 times
You are genuine and true, and I love you for that.
- May 26, 2021 at 6:52 am #496611AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I would feel totally undressed if I wasn’t wearing mine. I have far too many now, but I just can’t resist a really lovely lacy bra.
- August 15, 2021 at 8:13 pm #531789VictoriaLadyRegistered On: January 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I can not wait to put a bra on!! My wife goes to bed before me and it is then that I rush to get my bra and forms on!! I’ll take the dog out with it on and I love how it makes me feel! So feminine!! I sleep in a separate BR from wife so I’ve been sleeping in it most nights. She knows I like to dress up but not willing to participate. I wish she would- but I get her point! She married a man, not a crossdressing man. We still have great sex together, but dressin’ up is my little world!! And a bra is central to my dressing!!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 15, 2021 at 3:28 pm #531728Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Oh god, it has to be something lacy – sometimes Nicola thinks we forget that… De dhum
- May 31, 2021 at 4:13 am #499028Nicola De AuvergneLadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- May 26, 2021 at 6:23 am #496606Pamela GurlLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- May 26, 2021 at 6:55 am #496616
- May 26, 2021 at 1:23 am #496557AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Wearing my bra makes me feel more feminine. I feel happy when I’ve got it on and don’t hide the fact that I’m wearing one. If people see it sobeit. My happiness is more important.
- May 25, 2021 at 9:51 am #496284LadyRegistered On: May 19, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 96Has thanked: 240 timesBeen thanked: 323 times
If I do not have a bra on then I do not feel like a girl. As soon as I have on my bra and breast forms to fill out my bra, I feel like a girl no matter what the rest is…
- May 23, 2021 at 5:26 am #495350RhondaLadyRegistered On: May 14, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 62 times
For me wearing a bra feels natural . In fact it really bothers me when I go out not wearing it. It makes me feel naked and I keep wanting to cover my boobs if that even makes any sense. I’m sure some of you can relate.
- May 19, 2021 at 6:22 pm #493916Jennifer LeeLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 13Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 56 times
- May 2, 2021 at 9:07 am #486756Alice HallieLadyRegistered On: May 1, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
I also couldn’t feel female without a bra, breast forms, panties and sheer tight highs. It moves my sexuality to unknown, beautiful feelings. Nothing feels better than adding make up, some jewelry, while sitting in front of a mirror wearing only these pieces, preparing for the full dress up.
- May 2, 2021 at 12:16 am #486593AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
When I clip my bra, it feels like my feminine side is wrapping me is a big hug as if to say “welcome back, ma’m!” Its in a sense euphoric.
- May 2, 2021 at 4:48 pm #486904LadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
Hooking and securing the clips, after sliding the straps up your arm to over your shoulder – a little fiddle, then filling the bust – to more fiddling, especially if your slipping on a full slip. Straps, love them. Oh god, to find another long line bra in my charity shop trolls; the one I’ve got is a size too small, I bounce between 36″ and 38″ (for some things, slips and bras, I still love inches). Now where did Nicola put the last of that southern Rhone wine?
- May 30, 2021 at 8:13 pm #498979Kristine O’CleirighLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
Good choice, we had a friend (Etienne) who came from a French wine making family in the Rhone region.
He used to say to us “Never forget wine on the table”.
Followed by: “French wine I recommend of course”.
His wife died about ten years ago and he died about a year later.
Every time I see Rhone wine I have pleasant memories.
Drink up that French wine Etienne recommends!
Oh yes, the Rhone region also had a motorcycle manufacturing company.
Look up “Gnome Rhone” to see one.
And now we return you to our male to female dressing program, already in progress. 🙂
- May 31, 2021 at 4:30 am #499029
- April 29, 2021 at 11:01 am #485481AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I have had a love/hate relationship with bras that only ended recently. Bras designed to fit females just did not work me. I am not the most passable crossdresser to begin with, but a bra definitely brings out my femininity to a whole new level. I recently found a shop that designs bras for the male body, and let me tell you, that changed everything. I wear a bra most of the times I dress up now. It has focused my attention on my breasts in a way that I never saw coming. I absolutely love a well fitting satiny bra and if I could, I would wear it all the time.
- June 13, 2021 at 1:27 am #503904
- April 20, 2021 at 12:36 pm #481595Rachel BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: April 5, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
My day begins and ends with me wearing or taking off a bra. i’m am luckiest on the nights where i fall asleep with one of my bras on, and wake with it on, lifting and shaping my rather full breasts to my delight. These day with my clitty of not much use, my breasts, my nipples have become one of my primary sexual organs.
- April 19, 2021 at 6:47 am #481041Hetty JakesRegistered On: April 13, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 15 times
Wearing a bra is what turns my feelings of femininity into reality. The physical act of having my breasts encased in silky material gives me a sense of power. I would wear one all day every day if I could get away with it .
- April 19, 2021 at 6:12 am #481033Tonya LerenLadyRegistered On: January 5, 2021Topics: 23Replies: 222Has thanked: 635 timesBeen thanked: 1086 times
I love wearing a bra. Even if I’m wearing a full fem outfit, of I have no bra I just feel like a guy wearing female clothes, add the bra is a 100% change in how I feel.
- April 19, 2021 at 5:25 am #481019Tina QLadyRegistered On: April 14, 2021Topics: 22Replies: 126Has thanked: 544 timesBeen thanked: 678 times
I have many different sized bras and different sized breastforms depending on what look and feel I am going for. One thing I don’t have is one that fits correctly without any filler. I have 2 new ones on order and I hope they fit perfectly just as I am. I have looked for someone that makes them custom fit but have not found anyone in my area.
- April 18, 2021 at 11:29 pm #480951Michelle BaileyLadyRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 162Has thanked: 7370 timesBeen thanked: 734 times
What am I going to do now ,for the last five months I have been wearing my bras for 10-12 hours a day on most days ,first thing in the morning before the family rises I can wear my bras complete with my breast forms and then after that without them ,I can nearly fill a B cup with my own breasts,which is fine ,I can caress my own nipples and get them aroused . Now that the warmer weather is here ,I won’t be able to hide my bras under my lighter clothing , a present I am only a secret underdresser , no one knows of my female time ,so the chance to wear a bra will be considerably less ,I will have my early mornings and the odd occasions when my wife goes out , still I will make the most of it and look forward to the autumn .
- April 18, 2021 at 7:12 pm #479592LadyRegistered On: July 8, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 59Has thanked: 130 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
Before I say what I feel like wearing a bra, I have to tell you what I feel without one… that is naked! I feel very self conscious without a bra. Which is so bizarre. I have worn one daily for so long I don’t remember what it feels like not wearing one except when I don’t wear one.LOL
Someone in this thread said that if they had their own breasts they would be playing with them all the time… Yup its true!
I have breasts, a C cup and I cant keep my hands off them and the nipples are so incredibly sensitive!
I have three Calvin Klein bra’s (for those who care they are “QF 1839” Google knows exactly what that is). So anyway I have three of them and I cut nipple holes in two of them so my nipples can rub against my blouse or whatever I am wearing. Makes me crazy but in a happy way. I am thinking of cutting nipple holes in the last one.
Meantime, my wife has a similar bra that has extremely soft and totally sheer cups.
I tried it on a couple of times, I love that one. I will get her to find one for me… or maybe three of them? LOL
Wearing bras is amazing!
- April 10, 2021 at 12:18 am #475731KHeartLadyRegistered On: October 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 137Has thanked: 431 timesBeen thanked: 850 times
I just love the feeling. It’s like a constant feminine hug under my outer clothes. Secure and comforting. Genuinely blushing when I catch myself subconsciously playing with the shoulder strap between my fingers whilst reading a book or watching something on netflix.
- March 31, 2021 at 2:12 am #471627EllaLadyRegistered On: March 5, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 68 times
How can you resist a bra? Great symbol of femininity; wearing it makes me feel a woman, complete, confident, embraced.
I like looking at it in the drawer and knowing it’s mine, and I’ll wear it.
It is nice to wear it and see it worn, of every color according to the mood or the dress, but always.
- May 19, 2021 at 6:03 pm #493913LadyRegistered On: January 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I feel SOOOO great when I get the chance to wear one of my bras and forms! Today, while my SO worked, I donned my bra, forms and skirt – with tennis shoes- and shampooed our carpets! I felt out of this world! I love my bras! I’ve also learned how to put my bra on by hooking it up in the back-instead of sliding it around to the front! Such a great feeling!!
- March 23, 2021 at 5:36 pm #468279
- March 23, 2021 at 2:46 pm #468181Izzy PhoenixLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤
- June 12, 2021 at 7:33 pm #503846LadyRegistered On: January 26, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
I would love to wear a bra every day, all day. But… I’m married and SO knows about my crossdressing, she’s not real open to me dressing with her around her. I do put my bra and forms on when I walk the dog at night, I just long for more opportunities to wear it more! Frustrating for sure. But… I have a son and 2 grandkids and not ready to come fully out . I long for my time alone so I can dress and feel totally feminine! Sometimes, I think at 65 YO, I should be less caring of what others think. And to a degree, I’m way less concerned, but with kids and grandkids, I am cautious. Anyone else feel similar??
- May 31, 2021 at 6:40 am #499050
- March 23, 2021 at 2:46 pm #468178Izzy PhoenixLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 10Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
Having just found the stick on strapless lace up bras I find I dont want to take them off. Yes very small cleavage but looks so nice and feel so feminine. Now trying to decide whether to get breast forms but in no rush very happy at the moment with my small cleavage ❤
- March 15, 2021 at 7:06 pm #464306Rachel HiddenLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
If its for dressing sexy, the feel is tied to the material and weight of the inserts. Seeing the bust and feeling the change is a big turn on. It makes me feel even more sexy.
Before my roomates moved in, I would dress casually in sports bras an yoga pants just for the comfort.
- March 10, 2021 at 3:54 am #460223Sophie CruseLadyRegistered On: March 9, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 4Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
It’s a nice feeling to put on a pretty padded bra underneath a blouse or dress.
It makes the shape of the clothing work.
I prefer small breasts so I only have A-cup bras – its not about trying to look busty – just about looking right in the clothes.
- February 28, 2021 at 12:04 pm #455541Mandi ScottLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I feel complete. My natural cup size is between a B and C. I need the support to keep the girls secure. I have a very supportive SO and she is gracious enough to make surprise purchases for me every few months. I actually have more bra’s and panties than she does. Life is grand!
- February 25, 2021 at 12:22 pm #453769Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 278Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 1504 times
- February 25, 2021 at 12:03 pm #453757AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 25, 2021 at 2:43 am #453514Sandy HoneyRegistered On: February 24, 2021Topics: 9Replies: 192Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 938 times
The first bra I ever put on of course didn’t fit at all…I was 8 but it felt wonderful. I so wanted a bra back then that fit but those things didn’t happen. I love the feeling of the tightness of the band, the straps over my shoulders and the cups across my chest. To stand in the mirror while I slip into one of my bras is just as thrilling today as it was when I was 8. Bras are a wonderful garment with so many styles, colors and materials. A girl cannot have too may bras in my estimation.
- March 22, 2021 at 3:41 am #467326
- February 23, 2021 at 6:36 am #452513Sally SometimesLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 42 times
so many things!
i like the feeling of it close to me, and actually if the straps cut in to me it’s like a constant reminder that i am not a boring boy, but something more (and i suppose less)
i wear them every day now, i would feel weird if i did not. It’s like a mad girly self hug – does that make sense?
My wife thinks its because i wasnt hugged enough as a kid – we have talked a lot about who i am and why. She may be right – my dresing is a rejection of the aspects of masculinity i hate in myself and others.
- February 20, 2021 at 11:55 am #451158Paula NobleLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2021Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- February 17, 2021 at 4:22 am #449385Dave MichaelsLadyRegistered On: February 17, 2021Topics: 4Replies: 18Has thanked: 107 timesBeen thanked: 89 times
- February 17, 2021 at 6:01 am #449432Pamela GurlLadyRegistered On: January 17, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
full unlined cups. wire free. 38 C/D here.
the very best feeling(s) of the bra straps on my shoulders and the banding strapped around my torso.
like a special & secret hug!
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by Pamela Gurl.
- February 16, 2021 at 5:00 pm #449203Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 126Has thanked: 206 timesBeen thanked: 477 times
The first time I felt a bra wrapped around my chest was magical. I loved how my chest looked when glancing down. Later, when I had silicon breast forms underneath, it became even better, their weight and substance adding much to the feel. Truly wonderful. I also very much enjoy a lacy, thin bralette over the self adhering forms.
- February 12, 2021 at 6:42 am #446831
- February 5, 2021 at 7:01 pm #443626Roberta JonesRegistered On: December 16, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- February 2, 2021 at 6:25 pm #442079AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 2, 2021 at 3:14 pm #442003AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- February 2, 2021 at 6:10 pm #442076
- January 25, 2021 at 6:25 pm #438251
- January 25, 2021 at 3:28 pm #438154AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
- January 23, 2021 at 8:10 am #437143Joanna DirksenLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- December 27, 2020 at 7:52 pm #423985Andrea HopkinsLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 81Has thanked: 204 timesBeen thanked: 506 times
Surprisingly I had not worn a bra until about 3 years ago, I had some medical issues come up and some breast tissue formed I went from no breasts at all to a 36b in a matter of months, with this came some issues with my back, and my doctor recommended I start wearing a bra, (she was also talking with me about hormone therapy), So my ex wife and myself went out a bought a couple of sport bras at first it was a complete thrill, even though she was my ex at the time she wanted to help. as time went on I expanded my bra collection, and even if I am in drab I always wear on now, I just don’t feel complete without it.
- December 27, 2020 at 5:19 pm #423948
- December 26, 2020 at 2:38 pm #423446
- December 24, 2020 at 3:33 am #422531Julia-sophie SeidenglanzLadyRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 21Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 70 times
When a soft and silky bra is covering my natural
breasts ( i don’t have to wear breastforms : ) )
i am totally in girl-mode. A big plus is also
that rustling sound it makes when i’m wearing
my silkblouses.When the two fabrics glide over each other
i know i’m in Lady-Land.(sigh!)
- December 23, 2020 at 8:27 pm #422443Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 172Has thanked: 673 timesBeen thanked: 708 times
The last time I wore a bra was about 20 years ago, so perhaps the technology has changed. I tried both underwire and not and while each felt sexy, the wireless bra was more comfortable. That said, each gave me the experience I wanted, which was to feel and look more like a woman. (If I had breasts, I would play with them all the time!)
I should catch up on what’s out there and try something new, so I welcome any suggestions. I am still under-dressing for family reasons like many here, but I have alone time every now and then and am eager to explore.
- February 3, 2021 at 10:15 pm #442647AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Ginny, I have tried everything. Front and back closure. Halter straps, criss cross, under wire, no wire, sports, light padding and industrial level padding. After years of searching, I tripped across this on Amazon. Copy and past this line and you will find it. YANDW is the provider.
Strapless Convertible Pushup Bra Heavily Padded Lift Up Supportive Add Two Cup Multiway Tshirt Bras
The trick I have discovered is not to go big in the cup size. Males have flatter chests so too much cup like a C or D means there is going to be space between the skin and the inside of the bra cup. I use a B cup and it fits my nature breast perfect. Plus, there is enough padding in the bra to give me the enlarged appearance I wanted. I thought that going up to C & D would give me what I wanted when all it gave me was dead air between me and the bra. Turns out they all have the same thickness of padding. You just have to match the inside to your natural shape and not worry about the outside. If you go too big in the cup size, you get collapse and funny dimples in the top of the bra. I wear it without any straps, and it is perfect. It gives me the feeling of a more natural condition and I don’t have to experience the straps digging in all day or in some cases the straps are not long enough for a male and the fit is all off. The silicon keeps the bra in place, and it feels like I don’t have one on. Dreamy if you wear it to bed with a spaghetti strap nighty.
- December 23, 2020 at 1:50 pm #422293HippieLadyRegistered On: December 20, 2016Topics: 24Replies: 282Has thanked: 1012 timesBeen thanked: 1105 times
I am only speaking for myself and not for others, But this may come to a shock to others out here on CDH.
But I can’t stand bras, I find them hot uncomfortable and a real pain in the butt. Look I tried them, and they are not for me. I rather have a nice camisole over a bra any day.
This is my opinion and no ones else. So I hope no one gets offended at my reply
Hippie The Hipster
- December 24, 2020 at 1:02 am #422492
- December 21, 2020 at 6:28 pm #421394Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 23Replies: 2479Has thanked: 5197 timesBeen thanked: 9384 times
In a word, “Natural”. My bra is the first thing I put on each morning, and the last to be removed at bedtime. I would feel incomplete without it.
- December 21, 2020 at 4:42 pm #421374Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 160Has thanked: 121 timesBeen thanked: 568 times
- December 19, 2020 at 7:50 am #420271Stephani LovelaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 111 times
I feel that a bra is the most feminine of all female clothing. There is no equivalent in the male clothing world. Always makes me feel girly even when I have male clothing on the outside but am wearing a pretty bra and panties underneath. It is like an all day hug!
- December 21, 2020 at 3:55 am #421110RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 55Has thanked: 104 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
I completely agree, Stephani. I have just returned from a nice swim in our private leisure centre and have quickly put on a pretty, sexy black silk thong with matching silk bra with my forms. Outwardly I am dressed as a man but inwardly I am a woman – it’s wonderful!
- December 1, 2020 at 5:32 pm #413084Lori WilliamLadyRegistered On: December 1, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- February 17, 2021 at 6:35 am #449445Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 218Has thanked: 520 timesBeen thanked: 782 times
Catching sight of oneself reflected in the mirror or even in a window pane showing that you have breasts under your clothing is just so, so pleasurable plus feeling their weight and movement as you walk adds to the sensation
With love as always
- November 29, 2020 at 6:11 pm #412358
- November 29, 2020 at 3:32 pm #412297LadyRegistered On: November 29, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 72Has thanked: 65 timesBeen thanked: 212 times
- December 24, 2020 at 1:47 am #422500
- November 23, 2020 at 6:55 am #409738Zoe LawsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
Bras are for when I want to feel closest to my female self. Dressing is a kind of spell, by wearing the clothes and visually transforming my body, I can hear and feel my female side. A bra filled with breast forms lets me see ‘her’ out in the open, looking back at me from the mirror. I had a fetish for pretty lingerie and stockings from early teens, so at times donning a bra fulfils an urgent erotic need. I want to be a glamorous pin up exciting men (and women) with voluptuous inviting curves. At other times I just spend my day with a more female shape and feel satisfaction of doing normal things in ‘female mode’, simply because I allow myself to do so.
- December 21, 2020 at 4:40 am #421118Julie SkyLadyRegistered On: December 19, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 9Has thanked: 39 timesBeen thanked: 85 times
- November 23, 2020 at 7:28 am #409756AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
What a lovely reply and so true. Bras are the most female of garments as they alter the shape of two of the most wonderful adornments on a woman. Erotic and feminine at the same time.
- November 27, 2020 at 12:25 am #411144Zoe LawsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- December 21, 2020 at 6:00 pm #421391Bobbie1951DuchessRegistered On: June 22, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 285Has thanked: 1041 timesBeen thanked: 520 times
Oh, Zoe, i completely agree about suspender belts. i feel so feminine with matching bra, panties and suspender belt, and some hot pattern hose.
- November 27, 2020 at 12:46 am #411149AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
Oh, I love suspender belts and yes, they do define a delightful feminine experience. But the bra cradles the breast-one of the things that we all worship in the female form, and they form the shape of a breast even when empty.
- November 18, 2020 at 3:07 pm #408055Yvette NovackLadyRegistered On: October 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 9Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 38 times
I just feel so wonderful when I am wearing a bra. Always been wearing one since the age of 12, just love the feel of the straps. My mother showed me how to fasten my bra by reaching behind. Later when I turned 16 she helped me with my seamed nylons and garter belt. Once when I was ironing my dress wearing only my half slip and bra she came up behind me and snapped my bra strap. She was always treating me like her sissy daughter. A bra makes me feel more fem even if I am not wearing a breast form. Don’t wear underwire bras as I have not found them to my liking. I have more bras in white and other colors than my wife.
Hugs and kisses
- November 18, 2020 at 2:52 pm #408040Rachel McFaddenLadyRegistered On: November 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 61