Tagged: 

• This topic has 36 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 32 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

simple question:

which of these feminine items of clothing do you have the most of?

Anonymous

I have a lot of panties. I also have a lot of stockings and pantyhose. These by far are the most I have. I have only a few pairs of shoes and maybe 10 or so dresses

Holly

Thanks to the lockdown and one of my fave stores closing for good, I really stocked up on skirts last year.  I even started branching out to mini skirts, which is something I swore I would never do.

One item not listed is swimsuits.  Last count a few years back and I was at least 115 women’s one piece swimsuits.  I’ve bought more since then so I am guestimating 130 or even 150.

Oh, Billiejay

It has to be shoes! A woman has to have shoes for just every occasion! Flats, stilettos, sandals, wedges, espadrilles, oxfords, low heels, block heels, Cuban, dance, boots, equestrian, sneakers, tennis, runners, peeps toes, different colours… endless is that list! It doesn’t include the specialty foot ware one possesses… ski boots (2 pair), mountaineering boots, cycling shoes, working boots and certainly not to mention my pairs of drab shoes… Gosh!

Clickity clack… how about that! Hugs Polly

Anonymous

i have alot of skirts. mostly mini skirts. i love skirts, the shorter the better. need to show off those legs. i probably have about 30 or so. first place i go when out shopping is the skirt section. summer is my favorite season. short skirts, painted toes, sandals and anklets are so hot. coming in  second place would be nail polish.

This one was easy. Panties. I wear 24/7/365. It all started in panties, so, 51 years later, I couldn’t imagine a single moment not wearing. Briefs, high cuts, bikinis, control garments, girdles, and even a few thongs. I love them all.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Billiejay, yup a simple question, BUT I have a lot of everything.  So I had to start to count. Over 50 panties, over 40 bras, over 40 pantyhose/nylons/thigh highs, over 30 skirts, over 30 blouses, and so on and so on……  I used to have more of everything, but I donated a lot of clothing to our local Goodwill thrift shop as some of the clothes didn’t fit well, didn’t look good anymore, and I had to make room for new and better fitting/quality clothing.  And because I live in northwest Canada, I have to have clothes and footwear for all seasons which definitely adds to the total.  And when I think about, it is just a lot of fun having such a great choice of things to wear out and about.  As I tell my wife, my female clothes are just so much more comfortable than my drab clothes.  Stay healthy, stay safe, Hugs, Krista.

Definitely panties for me. I wear them 24/7 so even if I am not able to wear anything else at that moment, at least I still have my pretty panties on! 🙂

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Has to put down panties, but camisoles are a close second.  Can’t live without ’em!

Stevie

I would definitely have to say panties, I probably have around 50 pairs of thongs and g-strings currently.  A close second would probably be the leggings/yoga pants/running tights category.  I probably have around 40 pairs of those in various colors, but the majority would be yoga pants.  I wear them frequently around the house, running errands and to the gym.  My wife doesn’t seem to mind, but does occasionally comment on my ballet tights lol.

I voted panties. Panties are my favorite. It was 3 panties that began my CDing experience when I was 8 or 9 years old. My last count is 59 pairs of panties. I have bought more since then, so now most likely 70 pairs.

Easily stockings and thigh highs. So much variety – fishnet, black, white, etc.

Anonymous

Shoes but more directly boots, I love a  nice pair of boots, just so sexy to me anyway. That was an easy one.

Hippie
      Lady

I was going to say ex-wives/girlfriends, because they are feminine, but for real its panties. Sometimes I just got to try and be the funny one.

Too many panties?  Is that possible?  That was the start but everything else is rapidly catching up.  I’ve recently gotten into hats and that’s a blast.

Dresses, I am just addicted to buying dresses. Over 100 currently. Include skirts and thats another 40-50. I pretty much only wear dresses and skirts year round so I have for every season and occasion. Reading that I really should create a donation bag or two 🤔

Heather

Great question. I have a wide assortment of pantyhose and tights. From 5 denier to 200 in virtually all styles…control top, non-control top, sheer to waist, seamless, sandal toe, reinforced toe, etc. in many amazing colors. Total number is a little over 1,500 pairs from brands such as Aristoc, Silkies, Hanes, L’eggs, Cecilia de Rafael, Platino, Pierre Mantoux, Kunert, Wolford, Levante, Gipsy, Oroblu, Peavey, Hue Charnos, Leg Avenue, Trasparenze, Pretty Polly, Philippe Matignon, Hudson, Omero, and Silvia Grande, to name a few. I typically purchase European hosiery brands but also have several domestic brands.

My shoe collection stands at about 110 heels, all of which are 6″ and higher and only 1 pair of 4″ wedges. I am still actively expanding my heels and hosiery collection. I have a style and color of pantyhose/tights for every occasion.

I clicked dresses but skirts and tops are really close. These are key to what people see first and make that First Impression.

I am very selective at undergarments, shoes and accessories and buy quality items that will work well with many things. For example I have 1 pair of shoes a beautiful color but they are so specific I only wear with 1 dress and now it seems kind of a waste of $ buying them.

Sandy

Panties. By far! Sometimes I think I may have a problem.
      Seriously though. I have no idea how many anymore. At least enough to overflow their own drawer.

If I can get my wife to read these posts maybe she’ll let me spend more on my wardrobe.
      And an addition to keep it in.
      Have to keep up with the Jones’s you know.
      I’m wondering how many of you ladies have thrown all your garments into a pile and just curled up to take a cat nap in them?
      Love you all.

Shoes — heels, flats, sandals. I bought my first pair of heels in the early 90s in a CD/TG boutique in NYC while I was there for the summer. The store was run by a couple of Queens who were very nice to me, young and inexperienced as I was, and helped me find some inexpensive things that fit me well. That pair of black, leather 4″ heels were my only pair for a very long time. Now, I have so many (availability in my size has exploded) that it’s fun to go through the boxes and discover a pair I’d forgotten. But for everyday wear I have my Sam Edelman ballerina slippers which I manage to wear in boys and girls clothing.

Next is skirts, and it’s still a surprise when a breeze blows by and I’m wearing a thong. Good reminder that I’m not in frumpy men’s shorts. And I’ve stopped wearing stockings because my bare, shaved legs feel and look so good, and I don’t have to wait for the polish to dry on my toes completely. I’ve messed up a pedicure too many times putting on thigh highs too soon.

Lee’s Mardi Gras?  If so, I bought my first items there as well!

YES!!! I never thought I would hear that name again. Wonderful place, but at the end of the summer I went back to the regular world…with heels, panties, and more stuffed at the bottom of my suitcase.

[postquote quote=439814]
      I HAVE 50 PAIRS OF SHOES, CLOTHING IN 2ND, LINGERIE IN 3RD, WIGS FOLLOWS IF I DIDN’T THROW OR GIVE AWAY ANYTHING IT WOULD BE TRIPPOLED THAT.

Slips, ridiculous number, never feel dressed without one on.  Just love the silky feel of them, particularly Charnos – the scalloped lace edging, but wouldn’t turn my nose up at M&S, or Warners.   Got a short navy one on at mo in place of a cami, nice detailing at the bodice.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have lots of everything, but by far I have the most pantyhose.

Tights, by far!  Love showing off the legs, and love doing it in fun tights.  I cannot shave my legs so either wear a bodystocking underneath for stockings and pantyhose, or just wear some opaque or cotton/wool tights – and with a turtleneck and a skirt, I think I fit in well in the winter weather world!

Hi Marisa,

Being a more than slightly hairy man I also owned a lot of opaque tights and leggings. Circumstances in my life have changed and I can now keep my body fully smooth. I have new v neck tops, halter dresses, and sheer thigh highs. It took 56 years to get to this point but I keep my legs shaved all the time now.

Gabi (Luna)

Dresses.  Definitely dresses. Have about 20 to date, just having bought two more on the winter Joe Browns sale. Love the bodycon ones and the skater style. Floral pattern in all designs mainly. But plain is also good.

I put down skirts, and tops are a close second, given that I wear some of them in guy mode too.

But that is probably not technically true.  I probably have more pantyhose.  However, this is an anomaly at the moment.  A few months ago I went through my mom’s/brother’s apartment and took a ton of pantyhose.  (My mom passed away 4 years ago, and my brother passed in late 2019.  My siblings and I were going through the apartment together before COVID-19, but separately afterwards, so I could take these without notice.)  Many are used and some even have runs in them.  Some are ankle high or even peds.  Some don’t fit so it will be one-worn if at all.  I’m not going to replace these.

And if it’s slips: Charnos, Warner’s, M&S? All those lovely, now close down charity shop finds…

Sara Todd
      Lady

DESIRE!!!!!

Panties-127
      Hosiery-110
      Bras-91

rdrose
      Lady

I have leatherskirts, napaskirts, vinylskirts, jean skirts….
      Midi, short….

Anonymous

Would have to say Bra’s top choice then panties. Then lots of clothes and shoes.  They always say if by chance get into a accident make sure have a clean pair of panties on and bra. That for us girls.

Anonymous

The thing I have the most of is jewelry. I have a lot of earrings, rings, necklaces. Many more than any item of clothing.

Hi Liz,

Yes, I’m the same way. I just got a pair of David Tate slingback heels simply because I didn’t have a pair like them. At a glance they look like office heels, are less than 4″ high, and even have a cap toe. But they actually have a 50s look (imagine Laura Petri wearing them with capri pants), the strap is extra narrow and delicate, and they sexy in profile and from behind. And, they’re super comfortable and perhaps the easiest to walk in heels I’ve ever worn. Some of my favorite heels are ones that I wouldn’t have thought ahead of time that I’d like them that much — a fun surprise.

If you want to talk shoes I’d love to anytime. None of my exes were anywhere near as interested in the shoes they wore as I was. We can do a show and tell.

Gabi (Luna)

Viewing 32 reply threads
  • The topic ‘what do you have the most of?’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?