Tagged: 

Viewing 44 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Ladies

I have a a huge collection of panties. I just love them. I love the way they feel and hug my lower half. What do you have the most of and why.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I have a lot of dresses, bras, panties and heels. I also have several wigs and 3 different sizes of breastforms. But what have the most of by far is pantyhose. My dressing revolves around wearing pantyhose and showing my legs.So heels and short dresses then become very important too.

I’ve been dressing like that since I was 4. I’ve always loved it.

I have a LOT of panties!! I have mentioned before that any shopping trip with my wife is not complete unless she finds a new panty for me. I could go several months and not wear the same ones twice. I am going to sort through them again and cull a few that I bought early on in my dressing. My focus now is silky panties with lace trim in pretty colors and prints… Stephanie

I am a firm believer in the adage that “A girl CAN NOT have too many pairs of panties, ever!”  I don’t even bother counting them anymore and have a full dedicated drawer to them in my dresser.  That drawer goes from side to side of the dresser and is about 6 inches deep, so your guess would be as good as mine as to how many there are.

PaulaF

I have the most in Panties, but my dresses and skirts are quickly catching up, oh, and stockings, I love my stockings and garters😊
      Regi.

Anonymous

I didn’t vote. Makeup is what I have the most of! I have a lot more that my wife or daughters.

Kay

Wow difficult question for sure. I have way too many heels. I love them though. I find them sexy and for me easy to walk in. Then it is dresses followed by wigs. I have way too too many wigs. While trying to figure out what I thought looked best on me. I would order them and try them then figure I did not like them. Now I have 2 that I really like.

Hugs

Diane

I checked skirts, as I own quite a few minis.Wish i could check wigs, Luv the one I’ve got…not crazy bout the other. would like to afford a dozen or so, but quality doesn’t come cheap!

Happy New Year! This one was easy. Panties, panties, panties! This journey started 50+ years ago in panties, and my love and fascination with them has never waned. I wear 24/7 and I could go 2.5 years without repeating a particular pair.

My only regret was the last purge way back in 1989. Like an ultimate moron, I lost all of my Sweet Nothings collection, some great Olga high cut panties and tap pants, along with several gorgeous 80s bras. So dumb on my part.

I can’t undo the past, but, hopefully, I’ve learned not to repeat it.

Kay👩🏻‍🦳💋👙

From the choices available, I picked skirts.  I just can’t seem to get enough.

However, the one item that I have an overflowing amount of is one piece swimsuits.  I did count the number a few years ago, and it was around 115.  I have bought more since, and it has overflowed the big plastic tub I keep them all in.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Cherrie, I was surprised to see that bras was not one of the choices.  I voted for panties, but bras are what I treasure most.  I have most colors and all styles of bras.  They just feel so wonderful.  I’m glad I don’t need wigs anymore (I did have quite a collection at one time) as my hair has now grown about 5 inches below my bra strap.  I gave all the wigs away (except I kept the two best wigs – just in case).  Oh I just realized that I also have quite a collection of pantyhose, stay ups, leggings, etc.  I wear a bra, panties, leggings everyday.  All the Best, Hugs, Krista.

Anonymous

On the list you put up i have more panties than anything else x

They are in an assortment of colours and styles but i like the lacey one’s best x

Hugs Rozalyne x

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I have a lot of things but I so enjoy my heels. I have found 3 inch heels to be the best height for me, I have a closet full of them. Panties and bras comes in a real close second.

Anonymous

152 pairs of panties. I have no idea why I have so many. It just seems like there is nothing as thrilling as a brand new, never before worn pair.

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

I’m quite impressed you counted them all!  Lol

Anonymous

Folded, sorted by type and color. Then by everyday wear and playtime wear. 😉

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I own about 30 bras, the ones I use forms in are all underwire and the rest are 40aa’s to wear under my drab in winter and give my “moobs” a bit of a lift. Not all have panties to mtach, but I do have “very good stocks”.

Lots of stockings, skirts and blouses/tops. 3 Ballgowns and Mother of the bride ensembles

Caty

I picked skirts, although tops are a close second.  Some of the tops I wear in guy mode too.

I could have said jewelry too, because I just grabbed a lot from my Mom (she passed 4 years ago), but I’m not sure if I am going to keep it all.

Underwear, because, in a family situation, you never know when you’ll get the chance to do your own laundry – and there’s no way I’d wear the same intimates 2 days running – eeeyeeeww!!!

Love Laura

You missed out other! I purge and reorganize on a regular basis but the one thing I never throw away is lipstick.

Sally x

Since I could only choose 1 I picked dresses, I have about 50 dresses now but I also have lots of skirts, tops, pants, etc. A woman needs a large and diversified wardrobe. I can’t wear the same outfit everyday.

Hi Cherrie,

I voted for panties. My cover photo is a picture of my panty drawer. A little over a year ago I counted them. I think it was 226? The drawer was filled to capacity. Feeling like I had a bit of a problem…. and no, having over 200 pairs wasn’t the problem, not exactly. The problem was impulse control shopping online for panties. I made a decision that for each new pair I want to add to the drawer, I have to be willing to part with two older pairs. So now on the rare occasions when I allow myself to make an order…. when it arrives, I put the new ones in a drawer in another dresser that actually holds electronics. When I have an old pair that I have decided to part with it goes in the same drawer. When I have two to discard, I allow myself to wear a new pair and throw the two away. I know. I’m nuts. That’s not up for debate.

The amazing thing it is working and I have been sticking too it. Even when I wear a new pair and find out they are ill fitting or don’t stay up, they become one of the next two to go. I’m not going to count how many I have now. I would say it’s still more than a good six months worth. It might take a while to get down to about 90 pair. That’s my goal. There are just so many pretty ones that it’s reaching a point where they only get designated as on their way out if they develop holes or the elastic wears out.

Now if only I would apply such discipline to my weight….

One day I will be out of the closet, and my answer will eventually change……

to shoes….

Hugs

Autumn

Stevie Steiner
        Managing Ambassador

…… 226. 😳  Two hundred…. and…. twenty-six.  I don’t know what to say, there isn’t a big enough adjective.  You need a walk in closet just for your panties!!  Lol

Stevie

Stevie I wish I had a walk in closet…. One drawer. Six neatly folded rows. It was close to bursting. Now there is some space.

Probably either dresses or panties. But I’m going to say dresses as that’s what I willingly buy the most of. Panties I often get in packs of like 5 or six. So I probably have dozens of those, dresses I buy one at a time and slowly build up, so each dress I own stands out more to me in my memory then my panties. The fact that it is hard for me to place a finger on which one I own more of tells just how much I love buying dresses, haha.

The one thing that I have the most of is skirts Probably my best asset is my legs and skirts allow me to show them off. Although I’m not a young person,I’ve taken care of my legs and they don’t show my age. Excerise and moisturizing them keep them looking young. They look great if I’m wearing a pencil skirt or a mini skirt and anything in between.This is why I voted for skirts as the most things on the list

Anonymous

Hi Cherrie

I have more skirts in my wardrobe a selection of leather minis and maxi skirts and my pencil skirts

L❤ve wearing my maxi skirts love the feeling against my smooth legs and as for my leather minis nice pair of tights and my thigh high boots

Even now I’ve just ordered a lovely leopard print ruffle skirt and have my eyes on a red leather mini

L❤ve

Kelly💋Ann

It’s a pretty even mix of panties and stockings/pantyhose.
      Always underdressed, except at work (for now)

Hey ladies,
      I love wearing dresses!
      Flowers are my favorite type of print,
      it makes me so happy.
      I also have a lot of fishnet tops and stockings.
      In general though,
      dresses are my favorite piece of clothing, period.

Darcy S.
      Lady

[postquote quote=426205]
      🙂 I do too! But mostly due to … well… we need to change them daily right?! ;).

I have been wearing panties daily for a long period of time now, maybe over a year now. And to the point that I have actually had to let some go – too worn out. Its a bummer too. But I love slipping into a new pair daily for sure.

Funny thing I have moods associated with a few pairs, anyone else? Like serious business day panties. lol… please someone say I’m not alone!

One item not in the list I that really have the most of is “Tops”, As I grab something that sticks out to me while in stores with0ut a pause these days. Plus my SO was given a huge bag of hand-me-downs she didn’t fit or like which increased my collection of tops.

In summary: If I wasn’t stuck with my inherited “Big Foot Feet” it would surely be shoes – no question!

sizes from 13 to 15 in mens. 🙁

~Darcy

Hi all…

Well… I voted ‘panties’ though, in truth I think lingerie would be a better vote choice. As everyday wear (either dressed or in my ‘man’ guise) I wear panties. Usually in the bikini style but my favourite pair is fuller styled… Corsets and structured wear are my favourite underwear style and I feel a million dollars fully ‘clothed’!!!

FullWhiteCorset

i love panties and i love night gowns. I have seen how us ladies like our panties to match our bra that we wear. I have taken it to another level. My short or babydoll nighties have to have matching bottoms. I have a lady I send long night gowns to and she makes a babydoll nightie and matching bottoms from it. So back to the question at hand nightgowns is what i more of.

Emily
      Lady

Skirts. Skirts. Skirts! I have so many sometimes surprise myself when I find when I forgot about in my closet. I have everything from ultra mini to maxi, and very length in between. Styles range from provocative to semi formal. I can’t seem to get enough of them.

Dresses without a doubt. Totally addicted to buying dresses. I have 2 closets full and need to find better ways to rotate seasonally haha. I think I have better than 70 or 80 at last count, and that was after I put together 6 large bags for donation back in the fall. But I have maxi, midi, knee length, mid thigh, wrap, vintage, sailor, floral, plaid…you name it. Next most would be flats, that many dresses needs shoes to match. I have several pairs of heels, which I am very adept at walking in, just not my preference unless the occasion calls for it. Also just recently got myself several pairs of boots that I adore as well.

Heather

I would have to say pantyhose, panties then heels! Although the heels are catching up!! Lol.
      Ashley.

Anonymous

12 pair of panties. They’re comfortable, sexy, and they actually flatter my butt instead of make it look like poo. I love panties! Mainly bikini style as they remain hidden even when I’m in drab.

I am pushing 100 pair of panties of all styles!!!

Carla
      Lady

Skirts and blouses. I love them.

I voted I have more panties than any other feminine clothes. My last count was 59 pairs and I’ve bought more since then. The reasons why I have so many: panties are the origin of my CDing; also they’re easy to hide and don’t take up much space.

My runners-up are: hosiery/tights (28 pairs), bras (17), blouses/tops (16), and dresses (14).

After further consideration what I have most is a need for more cute outfits.

Dana Grey
      Lady

Drawers full of panties.

Slips! Those were my first attraction! Had a huge collection of both full and half slips.

Rosiebeth
      Lady

I must say I have a ton of heels, wedges, and sandals.   I have very feminine feet and they look so pretty in them.  I just can’t help myself.  I guess I might have a fetish and I love them.  I spend hours looking and buying them and then must try them on when I get home.  💕

hugs

Rosiebeth

Anonymous

It is very close between the number of dresses and number of pairs of shoes… over 150 on each. Lingerie? Part of what to wear, but really not my thing. And hosiery I have enough… especially considering it is been a while since I have worn any!

A click for dresses.

Tops would probably be #2 followed by skirts in third.

The delicate private catagory is rather small for me but if there were a top here it would be bras-not so much the desire to have bras but for function and color. As an out in public lady you do need an assortment that fit the occasion and whatever you’re wearing. Could be color or deeper V in top/dress or dropped back etc.

Shoes which I love I keep to smart choices and colors to minimize the amount. I would hate to tax myself if I had to many to choose from!!!

Sandy

Anonymous

I didn’t vote. What I have the most of is jewelry. I lost count on how many earrings I have. I also have a lot of necklaces and rings.

Jewelry. I don’t have a ton of anything, having been at this less than a year, but being the only grandchild on both sides, and as Mom left a few years ago, I’ve inherited a lot of Jewelry, and only tossed out what was broken. The rest just sat in boxes until it was called for. Now I’ve got the cabinets and several small drawers full, to which I add regularly. Now that I’ve got pierced ears, I’m not sure what I’ll do erythritol all the clip ons, but really, they can still be worn.

Bridgette

Panties because I wear them daily.  Skirts and tops next and then bras.

Vanessa ?
      Lady

I imagine panties is going to be the most popular answer by a landslide.  They just take up very little space and if you have any female friends who wear a similar size, hand-me-downs will happen (All but three of the first 10 pairs I owned were all given to me by my roommate/ex-girlfriend because she didn’t like how they fit her or because they were just a little too small for her.)

I have 23 pairs of panties now.  Five dresses, one skirt, two decent wigs (plus a few cheaper crappier ones that I rarely wear), two pairs of heels (one pair are boots and the other more along the lines of “stripper heels” haha… can’t really wear those out for walks and such!), one pair of flats.  A little bit of jewelry, a few necklaces and a small pile of rings.

Wow Deseray,

Sounds intriguing and a little attractive. Have never worn a corset myself but have been using more and more control garments recently including a rather attractive girdle which I find delightful. Perhaps I should go the whole way and try a real corset. Something beautiful to enjoy during these hard times.

Stephanie

Never managed to tighten a corset by myself. My SO would if I asked but they feel too tight for me as is. Marlene.

Viewing 44 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?