• This topic has 30 replies, 22 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My SO got a new purse yesterday and gave me the one she has had for only a week lol, it’s a Cheshire cat purse with a reversible top to it. And while I haven’t started filling it, yet it made me curious as to what the necessities, of you ladies are. I can be sure my wallet, a hairbrush,  probably since hair ties, and when I figure out what make-up will be a go to I’ll keep that in there as well.  So how about it tell me girls what’s c in your purse 🤔

I don’t have one (yet) but the bare minimum of what I need to take with me when I leave the house is car & house keys, money, debit card, driving license, asthma inhaler and brush if wearing a wig.

With the exception of the brush (which I don’t need anyway) the remainder stuff into jeans/trouser pockets when in drab mode.

-A.

Anonymous
      Lady

I keep a hairbrush, powder foundation with mirror, lipstick, hand sanitizer, kleenex, wallet, extra press on nails, nail file, car keys and a 9mm. Just the basics…

Sandy

Anonymous

Hmm 9mm 😉

Anonymous

For me, a Spyerco (knife) and pepper spray.

IsabelB
      Lady

The language difference over the Atlantic…

I read the title and thought – money and cards, what else?

As for my handbag, well, usually lipstick, powder, hairbrush, tissues, phone, keys, possibly a scrunchie and, of course, my purse!

Isabel x

Anonymous

Yes wallets keys and touch up make-up a must, i try to keep the barest minimum in there. Not use to carry one around like GG girls

Because I am English, I keep only money in my purse, and I keep my purse in my handbag, with my bank card, phone, vape, compact, lippy, hotel and car keys.

That sucker stays very close to me at all times 😄

I put receipts in there too, which is a terrible mistake, as I then end up rummaging through them to find my bank card, which always finds a hiding place in its nest of receipts.

My handbag has a little zippered compartment which is ideal for cards, but I don’t use it properly – or forget it’s there after buying stuff, or something, because the second time I want my bank card, I can never find it!

I think it looks out of the compartment, sees the comfy looking receipts, and jumps out of its own accord…

Love Laura

Diana Stockton
      Baroness

I do travel a lot en femme and accidents happen when out.  So I carry:

• hair brush
      • Wallet with only DL and a credit card
      • Face Powder for when I am dewing
      • lipstick
      • Perfume I sometimes forget to put it on before I leave just a small sample size
      • Extra Stick on Fingernails pre-painted with adhesive tabs in case one fell off
      • Mirror
      • Extra Panty hose for that run that ruins your day
      • Band Aids for that blister when wearing my 3 inch heals
      • Phone
      • Car keys
      Anonymous

If I’m going to carry a purse, I’m carrying my Coach because it has the room for what we all need to carry in today’s world. Wallet, keys, the three Ls (lipstick, lotion, lube), a condom, and my Smith & Wesson .40 cal M&P.

Hate crime victim? Not if I can help it😉

Haley😘

Usually – a small pack of tissues, a notebook & pen, glasses, (in the summer sunglasses) slimline digital camera. Also wallet & keys. I usually have the keys on a key chain attached to the handbag to ensure I don’t lose them 🙂

Okay, need a bit of education.

What’s the difference between a purse and a handbag? Size?

I carry a boatload of stuff around with me; wallet, phone, sunglasses, small notebook and pen, hair clips, lipstick (three different shades), tissues, disposable gloves (a recent addition), compact mirror, measuring tape, car/house keys.

Leah

Hi Tonya! As you know I haven’t been out in public but if I did carry a purse it would have tissues, keys, lipstick, ladies wallet, and (since I am not martial arts trained😉😘) a S&W M&P in 9mm.🤗

BillieJay
        Managing Ambassador

I have two concealed carry purses…
        my fav brands of those are “Concealed Carrie” and “Gun Totin Mama”

now that is the way to go and carry and put in your purse.   I would keep a gun in my purse too,  but also the regular stuff a real woman would keep in her purse, make up. brush, pads. never now when you need one.

BillieJay
            Managing Ambassador

the carry part is separated from the rest of the purse… you wouldn’t want a brush to get in the way of your draw…

Besides what everyone else has already mentioned, I also carry a small flashlight (nothing worse than fumbling with keys on a dark porch or in a dark parking lot), reading glasses, mints, and spare car keys. Although now I’m realizing that I should also have some sort of protection in there too.

You’d be amazed at how much protection a flashlight can afford, if it’s really bright and has a flash setting. Totally legal, totally non lethal. I picked one also that has what you might call a DNA collector on it… very rough area where skin may collect if it hits someone really hard. Not heavy either.

Bridgette

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

I myself don’t carry a weapon or other protection, as so far I only go out in daylight and locations I feel are safe. The only thing I have not seen mentioned here is a feminine hygiene product. In several threads here in the past it was suggested to carry a feminine pad or tampon. If you are in need of ‘the facilities’ and a GG goes into the stall next to you and after a minute asks you if you have one of these products you can spare you might be able to come to her rescue.
      Sandy

I now actually have 3 bags, all more or less same size class, a Gloria Vanderbilt, a Coach, and a Kate Spade. I keep a card clip (even in drab i no longer carry a regular male wallet), money clip (they both go in an inside pocket), a wig brush, lippy, touch up makeup, a compact, a nail file, a tweezers, tin of Altoids, super bright flashlight, car key (i almost never carry a house key, as the house is almost never actually locked except at night) a couple masks, a couple hankies, spare hose (if appropriate), sun glasses. And try to keep other crap from accumulating.

Every time someone asks this question, my list gets longer…

Bridgette…apparently now in weight training!

I have makeup-lipstick, nail polish, ladies wallet (pink), reading glasses, pink cat eye sunglasses. Xtra masks (recent addition), small mirror, xtra keys, phone, tissues. And a .38 special

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Quite a lot, and I’ll try to list it!

Of course wallet, car keys, house and garage keys, driving license, health card, reading glasses, sun glasses, hairbrush, a book to read when waiting, cell phone, and bandaids. Also a tampon, in case another lady finds herself in need, and some alcohol wipes. The last came about when I was using the Ladies one day and a young woman was in there trying very great difficulty to remove some goo from her fingers, and I felt bad I could not help her that I went into a store and bought some in case it ever happens again. I felt like I was a mother figure to her and was very sad to let her down.

I’m sure I have more than that, but I cannot think of it right now.

Amy

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Amy Myers.
      Vanessa ?
      Lady

Current contents: Makeup bag, mirror, a few stray lipstick tubes that didn’t fit in the makeup bag, second pair of glasses I like to wear when dressing up (currently just readers that looked nice, but I’ll be getting my actual prescription lenses in them soon!), some perfume that I wear occasionally, condoms, lube.

Added when I go out dressed: Keys, wallet, phone (though a lot of the time I just keep that in my hand), water bottle, sometimes an umbrella (it’s one of the fold-up ones and juuuust small enough to fit, albeit with the handle poking out a bit!)

I use two different styles of purse: a smallish, cross body style, or a traditional handbag.

The crossbody is for going out on errands or dates in the evenings, etc.  It will hold more than it looks like it would.   Usual contents include: drivers license, debit card and hotel room card if I am out of town, all fit in one small pocket.  Cellphone in another pocket, lipstick, blush, concealer and foundation for touch ups.  Protection ( both latex and steel), some cash, a brush, head scarf and face mask, and at least 2 tampons and panty liners for girls in distress in the bathroom.  And pepper gel.

The bigger handbag will carry all of that plus a matching clutch, extra makeup, and still have room for small items I might purchase.

I never put my car keys in either purse, they get hard to find in the dark, especially if I have been out to the clubs.  I hide my keys inside the car and clip the lock fob somewhere on my clothing in an unobtrusive place that is easy to reach and locate in the dark.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 3 years ago by Paula F.
      Anonymous

Let’s see…

My phone, my keys (car, home, office), my wallet with cards and cash, hair brushes, scrunchie, perfume, cigarettes, lighter (I know, I know), ankle socks, makeup bag (with lipsticks, translucent powder, makeup brushes, mascara, eyeliner, blusher, a couple extra facemasks, driving glasses, extra glasses (after my incident losing my glasses a few weeks ago!) extra earrings… I think that’s all. Not a lethal weapon by any means, unless I swing it hard on somebody’s head!

Gabriela

We need to design a universal purse/bag organizer that’ll fit in different bags of a given size so girls can actually find the crap that otherwise disappears into them! We could make a fortune on Shark tank, lol!

Bridgette

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?