Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Cece X
      Lady

Some crossdressers do not like to look at themselves in the mirror because they see the imperfections. Let us focus only on the positives for a moment. What do you like most about what you see in the mirror? Most of all, I love the lady bumps, seeing myself with protruding breasts under a blouse or dress. Sometimes I enjoy seeing my legs in black stockings below the hemline of my skirt. What are you liking?

What do I like best as Wendy ?  That a drab male isn’t looking back !

In all seriousness, the boobs, hips/butt pads giving me that hour glass figure, and a better quality wig means it really is the cherry on top.  I also bought girl glass frames, and I think that is the one thing that pushes me to looking pretty decent as a girl.

We have a full length closet mirror in our bedroom, and sometims I love to look at myself as Wendy in a nice tight skirt, blouse, and heels.  I sometimes try to practice my girl walk in heels in the mirror.

My everyday glasses are a bit more stylish these days. Not too over the top, but something a little “extra” compared to the past couple years. IMO it’s a great addition!

I’ve done the same recently with my sunglasses. They’re a ladies style and a bit on the edge when I wear them while in drab but just perfect of course while en femme. 😎

*** Kayla ***

It’s very vain but I love to see my legs encased in nylon, wearing heels and a skirt or dress mid-thigh.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Seeing the real me…

I like to check out my makeup after my wife has made me up.I love to see my eyeshadow it makes me look so feminine

Everything, seeing everything look the way it should! Perfect makeup, nice hair, my beautiful nails, my breasts making themselves known through a nice top, and my figure fitting pants showing me off to any who would like to see.

I really like that first look in the mirror after getting all dressed with the fresh feeling after shaving  my legs with a great silky pair of nylons in either a skirt and top or dress with a bit of a slit and seeing that peek of leg.  I like my dress’s and skirts short above the knee, that way I see more leg………

I love the way I look in all of my romantic lingerie, and definitely like seeing boobs (forms). I love looking (and feeling) like a bride ready for her wedding night.

Anonymous

Same here! The final look after donning my wig (yes, I love long hair) where I become a woman (at least in your mid) and can’t help smile at how sexy I look.

Yes Saleena it’s an incredible feeling!!

Anonymous

I also love how my mannerisms change. Becoming a new person is intoxicating.

Same!

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Cece,

As I am spending more and more time as Tara for me the best thing about looking in the mirror is seeing less and less of the male staring back at me.  I am seeing more of the happy and content woman I want to be.  Like a lot of people I still see the imperfections but I think that will always be the case and gives me something to work on.

Love,

Tara x

mirror shot

With the wig and makeup, I see a different and pretty person smiling back and so happy.
      Hugs, Ellen

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I can’t say one thing specifically but I really enjoy the whole transformation. The more I get into this the more I want to improve my presentation, like many of us I started out with skimpy, sexy items but as time has gone on I find I don’t really enjoy that sort of thing anymore. I want to be as presentable as a lady as I can. So if that means jeans and a sweater then that’s what I want to wear. I will say I really love having hip and butt padding with a pair of jeans or a tight skirt, seeing my figure going from male to semi female in appearance is so much fun. Oh and putting the wig on after doing makeup is really a game changer, I feel I go from regular me to femme me in a matter of seconds. Seeing Melanie in the mirror is like seeing a dear friend again after a long absence.

Melanie, TBH I love wearing lady wear that doesn’t even present as lady wear. Most GG’s everyday wear is so close to ours these days that it’s almost a blessing for us ladies in disguise!

Hi girls, In my case, what I like the most when looking in the mirror is seeing my inner girl totally and in all its splendor, seeing my face, my body, all my transformed appearance fills me with pride and satisfaction, I must admit that I like it a lot My cupid’s bow, a family heirloom, has, even without makeup, a well-defined shape that stands out even when I’m a boy, so I like to see it already outlined and painted, it compensates a little for my small and thin lips, which I like. It seems a bit ironic haha,
      greetings to all

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

For me, its the complete package. I strive to achieve my transformation from male to female. Nothing short of that really pleases me.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I love to see someone looking back at me in a wig and breast forms that is feeling oh so feminine.

MelanieElizabeth
        Ambassador

Agreed Fiona! Nothing better than seeing that strangely familiar lady staring back at ya. Truly priceless.

No matter what state of dressed I may be, I just see joyous freedom. Nobody loves me like I do lol. So I just take time to look myself over,  then imagine that I am a guy checking me out and saying to themselves “damn I want her”.

The excitement of that feeling lasts for hours.

This is a deeper question than you might think. I really don’t like looking at myself. I’ve always had low confidence in my appeal as a guy. When I look in the mirror as a lady, I love seeing someone else staring back.

While I see my imperfections as a lady, I love seeing and mostly feeling the different hang of the clothes, how certain things change the appearance of my shape, and how I can bring back the beautiful women I grew up admiring from the 80’s and 90’s. At least the fashions I admired. My legs aren’t bad, leggings make me feel the excitement of showing them off. I like playing with button up shirts and if I could ever find some, some oversized knit sweaters. I like to see if they look better with a bit of shoulder showing, how far to leave the buttons open. The difference between my forms filling in the shirt a bit, or if my natural small but there chest looks cute in a bust barely noticeable  outline of an underwire bra that pushes them up in a way the forms can’t replicate. I also have started liking my hair. I’m thinking about getting a curling iron and trying some different styles.

I’d love to really see someone else there, feeling cute, feeling confident, feeling like someone that would be worth someone flirting back with. Still, the image in the mirror as a lady helps me find someone within me that gets me closer to that than I’ve ever felt as a guy.

ChloeC
      Duchess

So, here’s my slightly skewed, as usual, response.  When I look in the mirror in male drab, like after taking a shower, or in the morning when I’m shaving, combing my hair, brushing teeth, etc. I see looking back, some male looking, oh, a little okay, I guess. No Hollywood heartthrob there, though, but adequate. However, when I look at myself in photos, I want to burn them all, I can’t believe how terrible I look, how ugly, not at all how I think of myself, or see myself in the mirror. Except for one set back in college taken by a friend who was a semi-pro photographer, that girls I knew including a daughter of one of my professors even  really wanted.  Only one ever, I’ve ever liked. All the rest, even including me walking my daughter down the aisle. All bad, trash even, I’m even embarrassed by some of them.

But when dressed, the person I see in the mirror looks almost reasonable, and the pictures I have, like the 3 I’ve posted, well for some reason, both the pictures and the mirror image match pretty much, and I’m fairly comfortable with how I look, like this is okay, clothes are working, make-up appears to be working (what little I do use), this is normal, this is how I should have always looked.

Go figure.

Hugs, ChloeC

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I like my eyes.

Hugs, Liara

Revel
      Baroness

Myself. I love looking at myself in the mirror transform into a beautiful woman. I love my slim figure, thin face, and especially my natural full lips. I have three big mirrors in my bathroom, and love what I see. I love the woman smiling back at me. It’s a great feeling. That’s what I like best. ♥️

Rev 💋

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

hi…………for me……..legs……….pony tail on my bare back…………………..I try to adjust the lighting to minimize the rough bits and look as pretty as possible ……………try not to pay too much attention to those things…………..and enjoy the feeling of being a girl………………..act like a silly girl to my dogs……………….be as sexy as can be and tease my man side…………getting him all aroused for play!  I know him better than he knows himself!!!………….karley

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

When can see Roberta looking back.

When dressed and looking in the mirror I love my bust line in a blouse and my legs and bottom.  Hoping my SO will soon get me a wig as she has hinted at.  Then I will shave the mustache, work on my makeup and hopefully the full girl will emerge and be looking back at me

Short skirt with Black hold up stockings pocket Bra DD forms and nice top.

I have a few things I like about me and it’s my legs in pantyhose and heels , and lately my makeup work.

Anonymous

Sounds a bit odd, but here goes.  I see another person looking at the male me.  It’s Jess, my fantasy beautiful woman who lives inside of me.   Jess knows what kind of outfits I love and she wears them for me with a smile.
      As I look at a mirror I play the role of either Jess or male me in my mind and just let my imagination run free.  J

From one Jess to another, I agree with everything you wrote! Remember you are beautiful

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I like to practice walking in heels towards a full length mirror. Seeing improvements in my feminine walk really makes me happy!

Of course when I can do that in a dress and black stockings too … Ecstasy!

💕Lara

what I like best when I look in the mirror is my breasts. my breasts are fairly large
      and all natural. I dont need to add fillers or padding. they look and feel just like a
      womans.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

At 17, I decided I was going to dress like a girl and go out. I had dreamed and fantasized about it for so many years. I wanted to be all pretty and show off my sexy legs in pantyhose like the girls did.

I bought some short girl’s shorts, put them on over my pantyhose and took a a look in the mirror. I chose a pair of shorts that flattered and showed off my legs the best. It was a good look but lacked a lot. I bought a pair of platform wedges.

When I put them on with the shorts and pantyhose and looked in the mirror, it was like, OMG. I have sexy girl legs. I couldn’t stop looking. I did all kinds of poses. I was so excited. I wanted to go out right there and then, but didn’t want to stop looking in the mirror.

When ever I could, I would put the pantyhose, shorts and wedges on, look in the mirror and just marvel at my sexy girl legs. I was so excited. Couldn’t wait to go out wearing that. But I was lacking in the overall girl look. I needed breasts.

I bought a couple of bras and made up a couple of forms from old pairs of pantyhose. I got them just right. When I looked in the mirror a flush of euphoria, thrill and came over me. I loved my legs. Now I had breasts. I couldn’t stop looking at myself. Endless poses checking out my girl self. Endless euphoria, excitement and pleasure.

But when I saw my whole self in the mirror, my fantasy came crashing down to reality. I was great from the neck down, but from the neck up, it was me wearing those clothes. I needed hair.

I decided I was going to try to look like Daisy Duke. I saw a wig in the window of a wig store I wanted for that look. After much window shopping and courage building, I went in. I told the woman about the wig I was interested. I told her I was going to be in a school play and I needed long hair for the costume.

I tried on the wig I wanted. Loved it. I loved my hair. It was a nice brown color. But she had another one just like it in dirty blonde. I liked that too. I bought them both.

I couldn’t wait to see how I would look in my short shorts, pantyhose and platform wedges with breasts and heels. When I looked in the mirror, I was overwhelmed and amazed. A sexy girl with great legs, beautiful breasts and pretty hair was looking back at me. I was a girl. I posed and moved, working on my girl style. Had to have the look and the moves just right.

There was as much time in front of that mirror as I could get lots of euphoria, pleasure and excitement enjoying seeing and practicing my girl self.

It took a while and a lot of courage building before I went out. When I did it was incredibly scary but exciting and thrilling beyond belief. But when I didn’t get to go out. I enjoyed as much mirror time as I could get.

Once I did go out, I began doing it more and more and gradually got bolder and bolder as I improved my look and girly moves.

When I was 18, I got my own place and began dressing freely everyday and began going out often. Of course I had a mirror to check out how I looked. When I didn’t go out, I often enjoyed a lot of time with that mirror working on my girl moves and style.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Being tall and (too) thin, I have a totally flat tummy – and hairless of course – which I love seeing when wearing a belly shirt or any short cropped top.

Cropped top, mid length skirt , and the nylon covered long legs create the biggest thing I love….. seeing my eyes sparkle and smile back at me when I look in the mirror.   Yea, maybe not age appropriate, but seeing myself like that…. my spirits soar.

Stevie 🙂

Anonymous
      Lady

My wife said I had sexy legs even before she knew of my dressing and I do love seeing them in nice sheer black nylons in 4in heels, but when dressed to the nines in a cute skirt and top, makeup, and the works, the best feeling is seeing Michelle looking back at me all girly, feminine, and sexy. Michelle was imprisoned most of her life so its great to see her out expressing herself… its like an innocent person has been freed.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

When Natalie looks in the mirror I love the way my eyes look back at me. It’s like starring at another person who as extreme interest in me. Sadly, I rarely feel the same way as my male self. A topic of another day, I’m sure. Natalie.

Denise Little
      Duchess - Annual

My legs, the first time my SO saw me dressed, I was wearing a pencil skirt with black panty hose, and her first reaction was good looking legs. Recent addition of good quality hip pads complets their looks.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?