Tagged: 

Viewing 36 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know how wonderful it is to transform ourselves into that wonderfully feminine woman we all want to be, but what then? After you’ve spent all the time picking out and putting on your lingerie and dress. Doing your nails and putting on your makeup. Choosing your favorite dress and making sure your heels match. Coordinating your jewelry, spritzing on some perfume, and then choosing which wig to ear. What’s next? Do you lounge around the house? Be the happy housewife and clean and cook? Go out and run errands? Go driving around? Go out to eat? Meet some friends? Go to a movie or show? Go on a date? Or what?

For me, it’s some combination of all of the above. I absolutely LOVE to be the housewife and take care of the home (imagining of course, that I’m getting ready for my husband to come home after work, a la Donna Reed), but I also really LOVE going out and running errands as a woman, going out in public and interacting with people as a woman, and driving around as a woman.

I’m pretty sure that almost all of us want to share our feminine selves with the world, so of course, that got me to wondering…

What do you like to do the most when you’re en femme?

Hugs,

Holly

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

Hi Holly. I don’t like to be confined. I want the world to see me & know me. I love clubbing with friends. And as far as the housewife thing goes, my wife says that I’m much more domesticated & helpful with “girly chores” when I’m me rather than “him”.

Serena Stephens
        Baroness

I’m with you, Dawn. I want to see and be seen as a girl who is loving life and happier than she’s ever been because she is finally her true self.

Yes Holly for most of us we just cant be confined to just dressing and makeup for the evening. It is so important to get out to express our true feelings as women and interact with the world. I love getting out to run errands and just live a normal life as Debbie be it going to movies, meals, shopping or visiting others that accept us. What a thrill to behave talk and relate to others as our true selves

Hi Holly, if i could i would do all of the above, it would be nice to meet and go to a bar with a few friends, or go shopping for some new clothes and lingerie, maybe take in a show or go out to dinner with some friends and just talk about everyday things, you know i love the dress 👗 my friend is wearing i love the way you have your hair and would it suit me to have it styled that way, girly talk,

Hugs Rozalyn X

Of the activities indicated I do only one, so for my own enjoyment I have indicated all those I would like to do sooner or later as soon as it will be possible for me to be surrounded by people who are not ignorant but with an open mind.
      XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

MelanieElizabeth
      Ambassador

I voted for hanging around the house, because that’s what I usually do. I’ve spent most of my time as Melanie staring into a mirror and taking selfies. Kind of sad to be honest but over the last year or so I’ve met a few others, and I’ve learned I like their company. Simply being with another dresser is a revalation whether it’s having dinner or simply chatting. Most things in life are best enjoyed with another and dressing is no different.

Hi Holly,

I love retail therapy.

Alice

Anonymous

Alice, we all do!! 😉

Hugs,

Holly

I lounge around for the most most part as a single woman. It does get fairly lonely at times. Working up the nerve to go to a few lgbtq bars within a hour of home dressed light fem in the hope of meeting some friends to hang out with.   I live in a small town, closeted, and am not going out around here.   Also beginning to plan a fall long weekend trip to a trans friendly area where I will hang as Alicia the entire time.  A girl can dream…

I voted staying around the house and housework but I also like to dress while traveling (usually driving while dressed) and also like to dress while out camping.  If I lived in a bigger town I could envision dressing up and going out to a club or something.

Anonymous

I found it barely satisfactory to spend my days dressed at home. Once I realized I could do a reasonably good job of presenting myself as a woman, I was out the door and into the world. Within a few days I had been grocery shopping, out for coffee at Starbucks, at the bank, and to the mall.

I thoroughly enjoy the feelings of freedom and, I guess, authenticity I derive from experiencing the real world presenting myself as a woman.

I know I am probably clocked fairly often, but I do seem to blend in well enough for most situations, and in more direct encounters it seems I am often given the benefit of the doubt. I am totally ok with being read as a transwoman, so long as I am treated with courtesy and respect.

My favorite is going to work en femme. Really though, one of the best things about dressing up is that it makes anything more fun.

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

I like to be at home ….Pink Fog feels the house…………feeling like a very young woman……………….the short cute gal  checking herself out in the mirrors as she does the housework……only it does not feel like work …………….same with home office ………..she’s the pretty girl getting the work done ……………………reading  or watching a video about how to do something …..she’s the gal the guys like to show how to do things ………..she’s a cute and  eager learner ……………….when working with her dogs …….she’s softer as a girl and the lessons go a lot smoother ……………………..when I take a break…..I think of being with the girls at CDH …….only as total girls ………………………………………………………..karley

I voted all the above, Lauren is a full time girl, now a legal female. Anything and everything I do is enfemme and will be forevermore.  🙂

Hugs girls,

Ms. Lauren M

For the moment, I don’t really have much of a choice; my wife doesn’t know about my dressing and going out in the daylight is still – just – beyond me.  Goiong out for a meal would probably be my ultimate aim; yes, Mr Waiter – this is me and thank you for calling me “Miss”.  I’m amazed at how brave you ladies who are living (more or less) full time en femme are; can you lend me a bit of courage?  Holly XXX

Hi Holly, many of the options listed as well. Date with my wife, shopping, lunch, holidays. Comparing our wardrobe, and panty collection.
      Our marriage is now richer and soothing, as well as sweet smelling, perfume abounds in our house.
      Overall, one of my best decisions too live a changed life enfemme.
      Great article Holly. Live life we all should.
      Jane

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

Holly,

My response could be almost a carbon copy of Deborah’s answer. Going out in public en femme is such an important ingredient in truly coming to terms with your cross dressing and validating your feminine side. I love presenting Fiona to the world. And what I like to do when out & about is simply all the things that one would do when dressed in drab – go shopping, take in a play, eat at a restaurant, sit in a park, run errands, take a trip …etc.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose a few(eat/friend/show/date), but the thing I love to do most it go to a lively bar or nightclub.

I LOVE to go out dancing… LOVE….IT!!!

So, I’ll do my face, put on my tightest and cutest minidress, and slide in the sexiest shoes I can shake my tush in…

Then I am looking for a few Vodka Tonics or Collins and I’m ready to DANCE!!!

That’s my number one fave activity en femme.

Gotta have fun out there,

XOXO

Rayna

Revel
      Baroness

Hi Holly,

Very good poll, as always. 😉

As a homebody and private crossdresser, “stay home and lounge around” got my vote. 😉

Rev

I’m like Rayna.  The bigger the party/dance the better it is.  And yup, love to dance all night.  Prefer the house wine or a draft beer along with a great band with dancing tunes.  I do all the other things on the list but most of all I’m a rock and roll roadhouse gal.   Party on!   Marg

I am an at-home CD at the moment, a boundary with my wife having been set that I do not crossdress publicly. As such, I am surprised that no one mentioned taking photographs. CDing has revitalized another interest of mine in photography. I thoroughly enjoy dressing up as best and completely as I can, and taking some nice photos to post here and elsewhere. Effectively this has become my community outreach, and hearing comments from others extends and enhances my CD experience. It is my hope that on the future the boundary eases and I can begin to venture out publicly. When and if that happens I will be out immediately – camera in hand – and get some nice  pics of some of the natural scenic beauty so close to my home. I will put myself – en femme of course –  in many of those too. It will be great!

I must confess though that I have not been completely adherent to the set boundary. In the early morning hours with no one around, I also enjoy doing some simple things outside of our home while casually crossdressed – watering the plants, setting up the lawn sprinkler etc. At these times I have often taken a quick walk about the neighborhood. To my knowledge I have not been seen yet. I know I’m playing with fire, but damn it feels good!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I enjoy dressing at home, Usually it’s in something to sexy to wear out, or something I probably shouldn’t wear out. I enjoy the fantasy, euphoria and thrill of it.

But I also feel going out is the ultimate crossdresser experience. To have my legs looking and feeling so great in my silky pantyhose and heels and shown off so great in my short dress, with my nice breasts and pretty hair is such an incredible feeling and experience.

To just drive around some and get out here and there is so exciting. Of course from there, depending on nerve going into a store and buying more girly things is an insane, incredible thrill. To be buying pantyhose while wearing pantyhose, trying on and buying shoes, getting that amazing dress you can’t leave behind, or getting an amazing matching bra and panty set is such an incredible feeling and experience, if you have the nerve. Unfortunately most of the time I don’t and end up chickening out. But those times I didn’t, WOW! Feeling of excitement and thrills like nothing else.

I love doing them all but going on a date would have to be my favorite,

Favorite is strolling through small nearby towns with my wife and our sweet rescue pooch.

Just being Requal around the house; combined with cooking and cleaning to occupy in the time.

I enjoy a wide range of activities en femme. While my employer required me to work from home because of Covid, I spent 16 months dressing as a woman every day, at home, shopping, getting gas, banking, mailing parcels at the post office, meeting a T-girlfriend for dinners and movies and occasional bar hopping. I had to give up dating though, as I was high risk for Covid, and intimate contact was too high risk. Now working conventionally, I have had to cut back on dressing, but I still get out now and then, and love living as a woman.

Joanne V
      Lady

When I am enfemme I mostly stay at home and clean but would love to make friends and brave the outside world I went out enfemme for first time this year on Halloween in my satin pink maid uniform with all the trimming and when with my best friend who I recently told after 9years of friendship just bluted it out that I like to dress as a woman and she was over the moon and offered to help me out.

Thank you for reading this

(curtsey)

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

Most of my dressing these days is done while traveling. By far my most enjoyable time is spent in just a total emersion into femininity. I fully dress every day and do everything any person would do while traveling. Hotels, Pols, Restaurants, Site Seeing, Gas and Grocery, Tours, museums and even a bit of shopping or just browsing in stores.

What makes it so relaxing is being me without having a worry about who or what I might encounter.

I love being out in public, so shopping, running errands, getting gas for my car, mailing packages, and going to the bank are all opportunities for me to be femme. I have been on a few dates, and loved being on the arm of a manly man who enjoys my complex identity. And I wear femme attire at home most of the time, so I guess my choice should be ALL OF THE ABOVE>

I like lounging around the house while being Samantha, embracing being femme, but a lot of stuff I where is too sexy for public. 😉

Krissy
        Lady

Yes I know what you mean, some of my clothes I couldn’t wear outside as people would get too turned on! LOL XX

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

1/. Go shopping, (especially having a professional bra fitting) , 2/. go out for dinner, 3/. Get all “dolled up” in one of my formal evening/mother of the bride gowns, (but not go to any event… Sadly… past that..)

“All of the above” after having a professional makeover.

Oh and an old favorite that does not occur much anymore. donning one of my two [period) evening/ball gowns and imagining I’m “Scarlett O Caty” or Marie Antoinette. (Escept I get to keep my head…)

Caty.

Krissy
        Lady

When I’m at home I like watching the same stuff as when I’m not dressed, although I’m never dressed as a male as it feels really weird and uncomfortable wearing mens clothing. I’m much happier when dressed as a female so that’s what I do 24/7 x

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Holly:

I pretty much echo everything you said in the introduction. For me, going out in a dress that I feel comfortable with and with assisted make-up application, I am in seventh heaven as a woman, not a male. I realize and accept the reality that there are certain “tells” which make it easy for a discerning person to know that I am a man dressed as a woman. I have come to terms with that as the joy and excitement I feel in my female persona outweighs what others may choose to think. My preference, of course, is that they treat me with respect and just think about it and not express negative comments.

Hopefully, this makes sense.

Hugs!

Mary Priscilla

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Last week I went shopping at Torrid. I was sooo enjoying trying on clothes that I was even dancing tothe music while I was changing in the dressing room.

. Cassie

I’m closeted and I wear beautiful lingerie to bed so it’s definitely lounge around the house – that and have romantic/special nights with my boyfriend. 🙂

Krissy
      Lady

I pretty much do the same as i would if i dressed as a man ( dont really dress as a man anymore) its got to the point that im crossdressing when i dress as a man as gone past the point of no return really as live as a female apart from when i visit my parents at Xmas but this year im going as me! So best party dress heels and all the things a woman needs to spend xmas at my parents house. Just hope they aint too shocked as i think they have a inkling that im not a average man anymore im a super woman that is in her mid 50s and enjoys being stylish and wears her skirts a bit short and loves a big heel! 9inches these days x

Krissy
        Lady

Pretty live the same life now apart from I don’t wear male clothes as I look too good in a little black dress! Got wolf whistled today? I didn’t know whether to be impressed or upset? I did ignore it and carried on shaking my booty as ive really got this walking in heels down to a fine art! Been told I walk like a woman even before I started dressing full time so think I’ve always had the strut and wiggle of the hips and booty x

Thea
      Lady

I very much agree with Krissy. I just want to be myself, dressed as I would like to be all the time. I can’t go out, so it’s doing things around the house I would have done in drab.  I do love playing the piano en femme though, and catching up with friends online.  It’s hopelessly old fashioned but I also do sewing and mending, drinking a coffee and listening to the radio!

Thea

I thought about this and as a whole I like to stand out in a crowd. I am not at all vain and do not see myself as beautiful but I want people to notice me. I always seem to dress as nice as I can without holding a banner that says look at me. But I always have full makeup and dress as feminine as the situation will allow. I don.t own a set of heels less than three inches and most are higher. I just want to be reconized as a woman. My last outing found me at Walmart. As I entered a thirty something girl stoped and said pretty. When I checked out with a case of Bush Light the person of age had to come over and check me out. She said there you go sweetie and enjoy your evening. Moments like that make my day. I know. Bush Light. I said I wanted to dress the part. Not drink like a lady.

Lola Caprice
      Baroness

Is it too vain to say I just like to look at myself and take selfies?  🤣🤣  I love to kick back in my recliner and look across my new girl curves to whatever skirt, stockings and shoes I’ve chosen for my always too brief girl time.  This is all pretty new to me so I guess I’m still in a fun discovery stage.

💖Lola

Anonymous

Hi Nicole.

There isn’t a right or wrong answer, just different answers, as everyone has their perspective and opinion.

And as we say in the south, “Differences of opinions is what makes a horse race.” 🙂

Hugs,

Holly

Viewing 36 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?