Tagged: 

Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know that one of the most critical components of presenting as women is our bustline. We also know there are many different ways to create a bustline, but one of the most popular (if not THE most popular) is to purchase a set of breast forms.

When you’re out shopping for breast forms, what are the important critieria that you’re shopping for?

For me, it’s a combination of comfort and how realistically they move. The latter is especially important because real women’s breasts move with them as they walk, so if my breast forms don’t move, that is a dead giveaway. And of course, if they’re not comfortable I won’t wear them.

So, what are the critical things you shop for when buying breast forms?

Hugs,

Holly

Initially on my early purchases of breastforms, it was based on cup size and price.  I can honestly tell you that combination resulted in less than realistic appearance.

After consulting a proper breastform fitting, it came down to price and bra band size.  Once the bra band size was figured out, I then decided on a B or C cup.  I knew ahead of time I didn’t want anything bigger than a C.

Due to the fact that I bought the breastforms froma reputable place, I knew the quality of construction would not be a concern.

Anonymous
      Lady

One item not listed that I look for is if the back is flat or concave. I happen to have large A small B size breast and flat back forms don’t work for me. Mine come from the Breast Form Store and then have about 2 inches of concave and they fit so much better. Plus using the tape or glue they really do hold even without a bra since they mold to the shape of my breasts. When going without a bra I use smaller forms since gravity works harder on larger forms when not using a bra.

I have tried numerous types of breast forms over the years, and the ones I currently use are Gold Seal Classic’s, and they are the best I’ve had. I’m not concerned anymore with having them attachable as I had open heart surgery last year and my chest now features a rather large scar right where any display of cleavage would be. They need to feel good, move, have realistic nipples, and most importantly to my way of thinking, look like the real thing when I’m wearing them. I wear mine every day as I now live as a woman, I use ordinary T-shirt style bras and these forms look amazing in them. Mine are asymmetrical which is nice as the shape fills in the underarm area which looks very realistic and lessens a wide ribcage and broad shoulders. Enjoy ladies 🙂

Love,
      Lauren M

I have small breasts with cleavage and it took me a while to learn to love and accept them.  Usually I just wear a bra daily and don’t worry about my figure thinking like “ok I’ve got them, I look presentable, nothing to see here” and go about my day.  However I also think that my breasts are sometimes like shoes and don’t always fit me well.  It’s at those times that I add an enhancer or form into my bra.  I try to match my outfits for the occasion and don’t want to feel self-conscious.  So daily I look very plain but if I put on a LBD or a wiggle gown then expect that I will be packing some help for the girls.  The key for me is to be realistic for the presentation that I make.  I learned about this years ago from a makeup artist friend when I told her that I felt that I wasn’t being the real me when I padded my bra.  She said, “Oh Marg we all do that in fact my bra is padded right now.  It’s really all about looking good and not looking weird in your clothes.   So  if you need to pad, you just do it”.  She also cautioned me about finding the right balance between too much and too little of a good thing.  So I followed her advice and pad as needed.  I get my enhancers from the Breastform Store and think that they have the most realistic form and weight for me.  They let me feel at ease thinking that I look good and that’s what I try to find in a breastform or enhancer…..just good fitting of my clothes and peaceful blending.  Marg

Initially I went with a HH size breast form because I wanted to look like a…nah, just kidding 🤣. C size with lots of jiggle…especially when I laugh 😊…is what works for me. Cute, perky, comfortable and a whole lot of femme affirmation!

Prudence
      Ambassador

B-Cup Tear drop!

Being rather tall, with a large chest measurement, how a breast form moves when I do is very important. I currently wear a size 42J Bra with my breast forms. Also looking forward to when I don’t need the forms at all… but that’s another adventure… lol

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Holly,

While I bought breast forms many years ago, I don’t wear them.  No need.  I pass quite fine without the hassle of forms.  I usually wear a slightly padded bra and that’s good enough for my A-cup natural breasts. I have a small bone structure so huge protruding breasts would not look natural on me and would probably cause people to stare at me a lot longer than they normally would. And staring longer means a greater chance of being clocked. In my part of the world (NW Canada), women’s breast size on average are smaller than in the US for example.  Plus for more than half the year, we have snow and are wearing thick sweaters and/or coats, LOL.

Have a great rest of the weekend, Hugs, Krista🐶

Hi girls,

This is Aurora B. I like jiggly boobs, 46C or 46 D. I am willing to pay for quality if its doable for the budget. I like janetscloset.com brand. Hugs, Aurora B.

Hi girls,

I’ve always worn my ‘C’s in a bra, but I’m find that sleeping with forms is just difficult. I need some type of glue for my silo’s. so maybe I dont need to where a bra to feel femine while I sleep.

please suggest what glue I can get in Oz… my girls are flat and soft on the back.

kisses

Dear Michelle,

Janetscloset.com has a line of diffrent adhesives for breastforms at reasonable prices, both spray and liquid types. Hugs, Aurora B.

Hi, I just purchased my very first pair of breast forms from the BF store, (great service btw). I love them. I called their phone number and the gal was very helpful in helping me decide on shape and size. I didn’t want to spend a lot on really good quality ones yet so she suggested the Jiggles brand (I just love that name, teehee). Very close to a pair I had tried on in a bra shop but they were too expensive. The gal at the BF Store told me it’s because most shops like that are selling them for the mastectomy market and insurance covers part of the cost, whereas the BF store, and other places like Janet’s closest cater to the trans and CD market. She come up with a size that was similar in weight and size as the different brand I tried on in the store. I may go with the next size down on my next pair, and a different shape (which was suggested by Janet’s closet). I am a 44DD. I lucked out because they had the Jiggles on sale! They bounce just like the real thing, which is what I wanted. In our world it’s wonderful to have such places to help us ladies out. My therapist told me I should get a set and see how I feel about wearing them, saying I might be a little pleased. Wow, was she right! Ladies, if you haven’t yet bought a pair, I highly suggest you do. They can ship to a different address if that is a concern. You can usually request a different shipping company than USPS if you live in the states, as many package receiving places can’t accept USPS shipments. Very discreet shipping and billing also. Hugs to all!

Have both b cup and c cup forms and love them. I love the feeling of the weight on my chest and the jiggle is important to me as well. I like to wear knit tops or sweaters with my forms glued on and no bra so I have the natural movement and they feel divine

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I got a pair of Giggles in C cup size from the Breastform Store. They were on sale they look good, and are comfortable enough for the short periods of time I get wear them. I just love that feeling of the weight, and movement on my chest!

💕Lara

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

“Cos I can”… I go upmarket. So between my 3 pairs they cost quite a few skekels.

The most expensive have a wonderfully soft grade of silicon in them.,.”Given my home situation” as close to the real thing I’ll get.

They are also very nicely self adhesive.. For the “overall attachment” feeling.. The (literal!!) downer is they wont stay on all day braless.

So for those times, I wear my Gold Seal attachables from the Breast Form Store. Pound?(Kilo in Oz) for pound, the best value on the market.

All 3 are triangle shape, had one lot of teardrops.. Did not like them, donated to a CD group with members with not many $$$

Happy dressing

Caty.

Anonymous

Comfort, size, realism and quality are my main concerns when shopping for breast forms.  Price is a factor too, but, I would rather pay for high quality than try to save a few dollars on forms that will leave me disappointed.

Hi girls, For me, the most important criteria are size: I consider that you have to use something that gives you volume without exaggerating, since for me it is very important to be well proportioned.
      Comfort: because if they are not comfortable you will not be able to use it for long periods of time.
      How they feel and move: I think we all know how women’s breasts move and without a doubt we want something that moves like that, also the sensation, that they really feel like their own.
      Realistic tone: without a doubt something that I consider crucial, to buy something that seems as real as possible to be able to wear them with full confidence and that they look as they should be seen.
      These are the most important criteria I consider when looking for and buying breast forms,
      greetings to all

Jasmine
      Lady

I’ve been rather fortunate in that department because I got to know a wonderful lady who runs a boutique in my town and she sells breast forms so not only did she measure me from my bra she also measure me for my forms and help me to find the right ones I’m currently in a 38 double d and I love them to death

The thing that most surprised me when I finally gave in to my crossdressing fantasies was the desire to have a pair of boobs. For years I’d daydreamed about wearing dresses and lingerie but never boobs, or bras for that matter. A few weeks into this life and I’d purchased a cheap bra/forms combo from Amazon. Along with a wig, they help ‘complete’ me. Now, because of budgetary concerns, my fantasies run toward buying a realistic breast plate so that I can buy a multitude of bras for them to jiggle in.

This is one hell of an expensive lifestyle!

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?