Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I love to bring out the feminine side of me pretty panties and bras,skirts, dresses all the feminine things a woman has to chose from. I love my femininity.

Tami
      Lady

I love the calm, peace, joy and deep contentment I feel by being me.  I love the feeling of being attractive, sexy and desirable.

The best thing about being a girl is there no limit to what you can dress in. It makes you feel so good about life in general. It feels good when I put on a sexy bra and panties, then a slip and blouse and skirt or a long dress. I feel so feminine that my girl friend was turned on too. I accepted her judgement and was so excited when she got a boyfriend for me that she knew.

Anonymous

Being dressed as Stephanie, as I am now, allows me to express the feelings and emotions I have always wanted to feel. I have always felt uncomfortable with my male personna – not a very nice guy. As Stephanie, I am at peace with myself and the world. For many reasons I am not able to go out in public, but I am able to share Stephanie with my wife when we spend time together in the kitchen baking. My mother was a fantastic baker and when I bake I can feel that I am her daughter following in her footsteps. Activities like baking make me feel complete as a woman. Also, chatting with the girls here at CDHeaven is a feminine confirming experience where I can interact with others as Stephanie.

Anonymous

I feel comfortable feminine. The caring for yourself, the letting go and just feeling. I love the dressing, the caring, the release of my emotions. When I feel feminine I want to dance.

I  think the part I like about my femininity  is my softer side. Now, I’m  not going to say that I am a delicate wall flower, but I’m  also  not that gritty iron worker. Doll me up and let me be the woman  within.

Cookie  😇

I love the whole experience of becoming feminine. It makes me feel so good to pick out a pretty pair of panties and bra and then continue with stockings, garter belt, slip and a pretty blouse and skirt or dress. When I put on a wig, jewellery, make up and everything else to make me Michelle, I am completely transformed in thought and action. I enjoy looking on EBay or other shopping sites for new items I might like or watching a female talk show that deals with women’s issues. I would love to belong to a group where we could get together as girls and socialize. My time as Michelle is so enjoyable and I would not give up a minute of it.

Tami
      Lady

As my journey continues I discover news things about myself, my femininity and about being the woman I was always meant to be.  I love the ability to truly listen and empathize with others, the caring nurturing nature that I feel.  I enjoy making genuine connections.   I love the knowledge that the “rough edges” are falling away, and my true self is coming into its own in a glorious way.  I enjoy the graceful feeling I have when I move even though I still have much work to do.  I love the way the same songs I enjoyed before have a new meaning and feel to them.  The way music moves me in feminine ways, the way my body responds, the way my emotions respond.  There is so much to do and discover.  I will share more as my journey continues.

Tanya
      Lady

I love the feel of wearing panties and stockings, also love putting on makeup, there’s nothing like getting your eye shadow and eye liner (not easy) just right. I used to always get aroused, but now sometimes it’s just a beautiful peaceful feeling doing some things around the house fully dressed.

Anonymous

2016_crossdresser transgender chat: Zoe Wood original post: 

I love to bring out the feminine side of me pretty panties and bras,skirts, dresses all the feminine things a woman has to chose from. I love my femininity.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?