• This topic has 34 replies, 35 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 31 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We’ve actually had a little bit of a cool snap here in the south, which meant that I had to change from my short, sleeveless nightgown to a longer one with sleeves for sleeping in. And let’s face it, women have so much more variety in everything they wear compared to men, even sleepwear! Isn’t it wonderful that we get to experience the joys of being a woman and have that ability to change what we wear, the styles, the colors, the fabrics, the designs? What choice do men have? They can wear shorts or boxers to sleep in with a t-shirt, or maybe a long sleeved set when it gets colder, but that’s about it.It’s just so much more enjoyable and wonderful being a woman!

So as I changed into a warmer nightgown, I reflected on how things have changed and that I now don’t even own any men’s pajamas! It also got me to thinking about how much more variety women have in their choice of sleepwear. Baby dolls, sleeveless, long flannel, peignoir, camis, shorts set, tops and pants, and so much more!

So of course, that got me to wondering…

What do you sleep in at night?

Hugs,

Holly

Hi Holly, I wear panties and a beautiful and lovely feeling chemise, it is black satin on the skirt part with mocha colored lace all over the bodice. A chemise is basically a short nightgown.

Big hugs,

Ms. Lauren M

I’ve almost worn my favorite heart lace baby doll out. I had to smile and comment to the wife. Its lasted almost five years.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Nothing, Nada, just silk or satin sheets with a silk comforter, (when they don’t slide off the bed).

Leonara
        Ambassador

Wow, I go to try that sometime especially the satin sheets and comforter… however I would prefer my silk babydolls…

danielle
      Baroness

Must be a long satin or silk baby doll or nightgown also satin bra and panties.

Been extremely hot here, so shorts and a satin cami.

I whish sleep in babydoll

I need more than one vote because I have a range of cotton nighties ( short sleeved, long sleeved & strappy), shorts sets & long sleeved fleece pj’s. They all get worn in bed, all dependent on the time of year.

I think it’s called a babydoll pentefor.A shafeun &lace robe with satin full slip I’m not what its called or how to spell it but iwan mi hiskual spelan behh

Organic cotton all the way!! Lol. In Maine it’s about to get cold but Egyptian cotton, which I have just discovered, is my go to!! We are all beautiful and sexy no matter what we are wearing, but this soft and flowy textile is where it’s at for this gal!!

A chemise or a silky long nightgown.  My SO and I both  love the Soma cool nights PJs and night gowns.  In July and August here in TX it’s super hot so for those heat spells it will be nada just the sheets.

Susan

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I selected nightgown but wish you had out an “all of the above” choice. Nightgowns are my go to but I have worn all the others at times. My wife is comfortable with me sleeping en femme so I take full advantage of her acceptance.

Normally, just a t-shirt and panties. Sometimes I will wear a cami instead of the t-shirt or one of my full slips.

Hugs,

Emily

Mostly beautiful/romantic/bridal lingerie! I have everything from satin pjs to satin chemise & robe sets to a few bridal negligees. I love them all and wear them all, and my boyfriend loves seeing me in them.

Fiona Black
      Baroness - Annual

I chose “other” because I didn’t see a selection for “birthday suit”!!

Amy Myers
      Baroness

I’ve worn women’s pajamas only for the last couple of years and am currently wearing a beautiful satin, black with red roses printed on them. Beautiful, and oh so lovely to wear!

Soon though I’ll have to go to one of the winter sets I have.

Amy

Davina
      Lady

I wear nightgowns that go to my waist and panties. Sometimes a t-shirt.

Michelle Nelson
      Baroness

I have started wearing sleep shirts to sleep in. I’m a bit of a nerd, mine are Wonder Woman and Star Wars. I usually wear a soft pair of panties as well.

Woman’s one piece swimsuits !

Competition suits are usually quit snug, and it keeps the bits nicely packed in.  In the morning, I get a real nice imprint of the suit on my skin.

I voted other… I have some vintage Shadowline long and short night gowns and robes, satin shorty sleep shirts and have tried sleeping in them and they just end up on the floor sometime during the night, just can’t get comfortable. So I just sleep in panty’s, I do prefer them to have lace on the bum, it feels so good……..

Anonymous
      Lady

I generally sleep in panties and a womens tee and if the mood hits I’ll also be wearing a bra with my forms. If the weather is cool I wear leggings with the tee. I have some full slips and some Shadowline gowns I wear on occassion but not often.

Can’t stand sleeping with clothing on I must be completely nude. I seem to wrestle in my sleep and I do not like being bound up in my own sleepwear/ t-shirt and shorts. There’s nothing better than sleeping in the nude.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

From a  similar previous post

Except for very hot Australian summer nights, I sleep femme every night and like others have said at daytime  underdress in bra cami panties and pantyhose or (in winter) heavy duty tights

Nightime sees me with forms in my bra all night. I change back to male PJ’s and dressing gown before I “emerge from my room” to greet me SO. (She knows, but does not approve”.

Warmer nights are just the best.. Then its all silk,cami, french knickers, full length nightie and if I can, silk dressing gown. Bra and forms too of course…

“Nocturnal visits to the “ladies” in summer are the best. What could be more femme than “nightie up and panties down” especially on shaved legs…

Caty.

Joanne V
      Lady

I sleep in satin nightie, feels wonderful

There wasn’t a place for all the above.

Most nights, I sleep in panties, a bralette, and a cami. I love my camis ^_^

J J
      Lady

My wife always sleeps nude, so I quickly adopted that as well.

Now, going to bed is entirely different.😁

We may start in a variety of lingerie.

Sherri Remington
      Duchess - Annual

I slept in the nude until my son went to collage and that’s when I started to wear women’s nighties. Always silky and most of the gowns have some lace of some sort. What I’m wearing now is an old favorite that is black with a lace bodice, falls just below the knee and a slit on both sides. I’ve resewn it a few times were the seams gave out but I think it’s on it’s way out. Just another reason to go shopping.

Sherri

Hi Holly, I’m real simple,  Just a T-shirt.   Marg

Syndee
      Lady

Like most of 0n here I also needed a all the above choice I think. I normally sleep in a night shirt with my panties, sports bra or bralette and forms. I also have some very soft short and tank top sets that the wife and I share. Tonight I think it will be a baby-doll and g-string with my forms, I am feeling a little sexy tonight.

My SO prefers I not dress all the time including bedtime. In drab I still wear nylon shorts, running type and a tee.  Lorraine wears different nighties, long lace nylon granny gown, nylon p.j.s,  50 year old black babydoll my wife discarded  30 years ago,  and camisole and tap pants.  Night- night🥱🥱🥱

Julie
      Lady

I love nightgowns and want to sleep in them since there like dresses and I do love dresses hun.

As of last night sleep in pink soft full tops and bottoms pajamas that my wife bought me.  Oh so comfy

Anonymous
      Lady

I usually just sleep in panties, I have a tendency to move a lot so wearing gowns and tops get wrapped around me and drives me crazy.

Viewing 31 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?