- make up
- wigs and other add ons
- nylons, bras and underwear
- night gowns
- pedicures and manicures
- November 1, 2020 at 5:48 pm #401611Rachel CrossParticipantRegistered On: October 13, 2020Topics: 22Replies: 192Has thanked: 1153 timesBeen thanked: 1095 times
i know we spend alot of money on making ourselves look and feel like a woman. where does most of your money go?
mine has to be skirts. dresses and clothes. i find a nice skirt and its like i won the jackpot.
- January 12, 2021 at 8:39 am #431431Caly JamesLadyRegistered On: November 2, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 37Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
Definitely bras and panties. I can wear these all day regardless of where I am. Baggy shirts and sweatshirts easily hide my straps!!
- January 12, 2021 at 8:37 am #431429Tabitha TeeLadyRegistered On: July 30, 2020Topics: 6Replies: 272Has thanked: 1203 timesBeen thanked: 907 times
This is almost a trick question for me, I’m such a cheapskate!
- January 12, 2021 at 8:32 am #431424Marcie MayLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 112Has thanked: 833 timesBeen thanked: 287 times
Had to be clothes, recently ordered 4 dresses in the NEXT sale.. But I have to put them away for now as unable to dress due to COVID. Cannot wait to try them on with tights and heels, once we are over this will post some photo’s …. xxx
- January 11, 2021 at 4:08 am #430777Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 123Has thanked: 128 timesBeen thanked: 283 times
This was easy as I spend absolutely the most on laser treatment to rid my body of hair!
Yes, all the rest costs money but getting one’s body to where one wants it is financially exhausting!
If I followed my wife then I would be spending even more on face creams and certainly expensive makeup… I ask you… will this ever end? I hear you all say… NEVER!
Love all //Polly
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 9, 2021 at 6:14 am #429859Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 113Has thanked: 760 timesBeen thanked: 493 times
Probably shoes first, then pantyhose/stockings, dresses, wig, makeup, then jewelry.
- January 9, 2021 at 5:46 am #429840Sandy CraigLadyRegistered On: March 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 226Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 438 times
Unquestionably clothes because it covers my body, I have nice quality items and a respectable amount.
I believe makeup would be # 2 on the list because good makeup is costly but WELL worth the $. It lasts a long time so it’s not painful to replenish as needed or to experiment some. My initial first quality purchase was WOW! Did you total that correctly???
# 3 would be a difficult decision between shoes and wigs. I don’t buy a lot of shoes because I have carefully picked what I need for mixing and occasion. Once I established a nice assortment I rarely buy more now. Wigs are kind of the same and at one point may have had 15 though only 6 or 7 now.
My next purchases besides clothes and makeup will be 1 to 4 wigs and smaller breast forms.
- This reply was modified 5 days ago by Sandy Craig.
- January 8, 2021 at 2:59 pm #429559Brittney AndrewsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 623Has thanked: 39568 timesBeen thanked: 1133 times
I’d say 60% of my CDer money has gone to panties, bras, nightgowns/lingerie, stockings and sheer tights. 30% on clothes and 10% on shoes, wigs, and fem beauty, make-up, and shaving supplies.
- December 24, 2020 at 10:05 am #422701Heather MeganLadyRegistered On: May 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 23Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
Clothes, not a week (or day sometimes) goes by without a package arriving with new dresses, skirts, blouses, tights. If not then its off to the shops to buy more. I’m seriously out of closet space. Now that said, Therapy is definitely second, though a distant second (to help work with my gender transition). Hugs, Heather
- November 25, 2020 at 1:17 am #410386SerenBaronessRegistered On: March 2, 2020Topics: 39Replies: 458Has thanked: 3938 timesBeen thanked: 2187 times
Historically it’s been lingerie; for decades in the closet, I would have a few nice things, then purge 😩 then buy a few more nice things…. etc etc
This year tho it’s clothes (mostly s/h) as I’m now able to dress in ‘my clothes’ everyday and my wife is ok with it.
- January 8, 2021 at 3:09 pm #429564
- November 24, 2020 at 10:39 pm #410372Scarlett398PrincessRegistered On: June 29, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 476Has thanked: 709 timesBeen thanked: 1045 times
It’s not even close, it’s by far my feminine clothing! My clothing wardrobe is as extensive as my wife’s and if you were to look in her three closets and my three closets, you couldn’t tell whose closet belonged to who because our sense of style, when it comes to dresses, tops, skirts, and the like is almost identical!
And both of us are clothes whores and we both love to shop together. My wife has now reached the level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing where now she’ll actually pick out sexy things for Scarlett to wear the same way I do for her! I never thought she would reach this level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing and I’m so happy she realizes how my thrill of cross dressing is so closely related to my overall happiness and mental well being!
Love you girls! XOXOXO Scarlett
- December 24, 2020 at 11:16 am #422721Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1208Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
i am so glade for you and your wife to except your x dressing and bye you things, you could not find a person like her on this world that would be so excepting. wish my wife would be like yours! but i have to dress up when our last adult child is at work and wife will tell me i can do what i like to do. but she will not help or see me dressed up. she has seen me but not long just enough time to tell me something and leave the room. but i know she was looking at how pretty i am but will not tell me . i am a stay home dad medically retired so she works and i play house wife when son is at work. i have more female stuff then wife does and even wear them more then she does. i even under dress, just to feel free and less depressed and less panic attacks .
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 24, 2020 at 4:16 pm #410278
- November 24, 2020 at 2:06 pm #410245Kitty Van CurenLadyRegistered On: November 3, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 144Has thanked: 132 timesBeen thanked: 494 times
- November 3, 2020 at 9:32 am #402376Leslies Ann Gray GirlLadyRegistered On: September 22, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 125Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 463 times
Oh Rachel , i have a closet bursting with dresses , drawers over flowing with panties , bra’s , slips , bags of hose and tights . Lets not forget my shoes , every time a sale is on i shop and purchase clothes and shoes . And then there’s cosmetics , were does it all end , never i hope its fun isn’t it ? Every time i get a new dress , lingerie i must try it own , i look at myself in the mirror and feel so pretty , i love being female its so sweet and wonderful . I keep playing the lottery , if i win i will need a need a bigger house . Keep shopping girls , the economy needs it , good excuse hu . Leslie
- November 3, 2020 at 4:40 am #402239LadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1208Has thanked: 77 timesBeen thanked: 1254 times
- November 2, 2020 at 3:09 pm #401999Jessica WildeLadyRegistered On: October 5, 2020Topics: 32Replies: 127Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 1047 times
I agree with Cindy. Panties and leggings for me. I just said to my fiancé last night “I gotta do something about my legging drawer (yes they are so numerous they have their very own drawer lol) and my panty drawer.” I spend way too much on both items.
- November 2, 2020 at 10:42 am #401913
- November 2, 2020 at 10:25 am #401894Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1241Has thanked: 3316 timesBeen thanked: 2634 times
Hello, just a friendly reminder the Poll questions should be posted in the Polling area of the forums!
Thanks, Samantha Roarke
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 2, 2020 at 9:59 am #401874Natalie MooreLadyRegistered On: June 3, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 60Has thanked: 187 timesBeen thanked: 425 times
- November 2, 2020 at 8:43 am #401839Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3681 times
As usual, I chose “other”.
Most of the money I spend on CD related things goes on the hotels.
It’s not cheap in Brighton, and the amount easily surpasses the clothes, makeup, shoes, etc – especially when I take into account travel (ludicrous car parking), meals, ents and drinks!
- November 2, 2020 at 8:30 am #401833Mary PriscillaDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: May 23, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 61Has thanked: 80 timesBeen thanked: 239 times
Clothes are very important as they are the best way for me to express how I feel as a woman. Second choice would have been makeup as that is important aspect as to how I feel when dressed and, those rare times when I can venture out into public.
- November 2, 2020 at 7:44 am #401817Jamie TaalLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 81Has thanked: 439 timesBeen thanked: 428 times
Since my wife knows of my CD I don’t treat underwear/panties as falling under the CD category anymore since she has come to accept it as MY underwear that I wear 24/7. I now view it as my everyday underwear since she descretely sees it on me and in the laundry on a regular basis. As a result panties have been removed from my CD expense category and placed in the general fund expenditure. Underwear has now replaced by ‘clothes’ as my #1 personal CD expenditure. I’m slowly trying to work the other categories to into my accepted everyday wear. One can only dream.
- November 2, 2020 at 6:35 am #401784
- November 2, 2020 at 5:24 am #401765Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 299Has thanked: 202 timesBeen thanked: 1162 times
Oh my goodness, where do i begin ?
Clothes and makeup for sure. I’ve had to curtail my makeup purchases as I have quite a stock pile of foundation and lipstick. I also have mascara I haven’t used in a while too.
For clothes, since working from home, I’ve made alot of online purchases, blouses, skirts, and my achilles heel, swimsuits. I would have to say swimsuits are my biggest expenditures.
- November 2, 2020 at 4:10 am #401751Jannie MurryLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 112Has thanked: 60 timesBeen thanked: 514 times
- November 2, 2020 at 3:41 am #401748
- November 2, 2020 at 2:27 am #401736
- November 2, 2020 at 12:58 am #401727
- November 2, 2020 at 12:45 am #401725Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 46Replies: 1304Has thanked: 6307 timesBeen thanked: 7421 times
- November 1, 2020 at 8:56 pm #401694Maria PinkDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 91Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 361 times
- November 1, 2020 at 7:57 pm #401678Robyn DevineDuchessRegistered On: October 24, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 515Has thanked: 1608 timesBeen thanked: 2207 times
For me I went with shoes. Clothes, nylons and undies are definitely close 2nd, but shoes have run up the most money.
Oh but Wig/s and makeup are going to be making a jump here soon. I hope. 😀
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Robyn Devine.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- November 1, 2020 at 7:51 pm #401677AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 27Has thanked: 247 timesBeen thanked: 112 times
Bre, I haven’t started my wardrobe but I see many shoes in my future!
- November 1, 2020 at 7:43 pm #401674
- November 1, 2020 at 7:42 pm #401673
- November 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm #401668BobbiLadyRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 26Replies: 1465Has thanked: 1580 timesBeen thanked: 3490 times
Having larger feet, I’ll buy several pairs of the same shoe, if I really like it.
I remember when Payless shoes was going out of business, I bought their ENTIRE stock of black flats, heels, & sandals in my size. I spent $$$ hundreds! MY SO asked if I bought any for her. I said of course! What kind of girl would I be, if I hadn’t???
- November 1, 2020 at 6:15 pm #401623Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 84Has thanked: 203 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
Currently building up the everyday wardrobe so i went with clothes. Also adding shoes. If it weren’t for covid a mani-pedi with the wife would be nice. Therapy is on the radar as well. The desire and lifelong dream to transition is growing and will not go away.
- January 11, 2021 at 3:47 pm #431069StephLadyRegistered On: January 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I love getting pedicures with my wife! No manicures, but I’d have to go clear anyway. I don’t dress in public. Besides my wife, only the customers and staff of the salon see any of this, and it’s just the color on my toes. Leaving with color seems fine, but arriving with the color to be removed feels awkward to me. Maybe the relaxing pedicure eases my mind and I no longer worry about reactions to my pretty toes.
- November 1, 2020 at 6:12 pm #401621Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 712Has thanked: 200 timesBeen thanked: 2149 times
- November 1, 2020 at 5:59 pm #401616
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.