Tagged: 

Viewing 40 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

i know we spend alot of money on making ourselves look and feel like a woman. where does most of your money go?

mine has to be skirts. dresses and clothes. i find a nice skirt and its like i won the jackpot.

Shoes!I am a shoeaholic.If I don’t have the pair,buy them

Currently building up the everyday wardrobe so i went with clothes.  Also adding shoes.  If it weren’t for covid a mani-pedi with the wife would be nice.   Therapy is on the radar as well.  The desire and lifelong dream to transition is growing and will not go away.

Steph
        Lady

I love getting pedicures with my wife! No manicures, but I’d have to go clear anyway. I don’t dress in public. Besides my wife, only the customers and staff of the salon see any of this, and it’s just the color on my toes. Leaving with color seems fine, but arriving with the color to be removed feels awkward to me. Maybe the relaxing pedicure eases my mind and I no longer worry about reactions to my pretty toes.

Anonymous

PAYLESS always carried larger size shoes. i miss that store.

Anonymous

Clothes, although 90% of them come from thrift stores…

Anonymous

Bre, I haven’t started my wardrobe but I see many shoes in my future!

Kendrabea👠

For me I went with shoes.  Clothes, nylons and undies are definitely close 2nd,  but shoes have run up the most money.

Robyn

Oh but Wig/s and makeup are going to be making a jump here soon. I hope. 😀

Mostly clothes for me. Since I am restarting I need everything so a lot of money has been spread around.

Anonymous

Rachel

Sorry but I could not pick just one..so my answer is “whatever grace needs, when she can afford it”……and golly gosh, what the heck is SPARE cash ????

Smiles, grace 💋

My definition of “Spare Cash” – 1. Money you may have that everyone else doesn’t want you to have and constantly asks for it. 2. A rare creature that is very elusive and hard to cage. Mostly spent to extinction.

😁🤣

Maria

Mary Ann ,Great places to shop. Py.

Anonymous

Right now it’s makeup! That could change at any moment.

Kay

Clothes is my weakness. If I’m just out window shopping and I see a cute dress or skirt  I have to see if they have it in my size and if they do, it’s going home with me

Oh my goodness, where do i begin ?

Clothes and makeup for sure.  I’ve had to curtail my makeup purchases as I have quite a stock pile of foundation and lipstick.  I also have mascara I haven’t used in a while too.

For clothes, since working from home, I’ve made alot of online purchases, blouses, skirts, and my achilles heel, swimsuits.  I would have to say swimsuits are my biggest expenditures.

I would start with clothes followed by shoes and then makeup

Since my wife knows of my CD I don’t treat underwear/panties as falling under the CD category anymore since she has come to accept it as MY underwear that I wear 24/7. I now view it as my everyday underwear since she descretely sees it on me and in the laundry on a regular basis. As a result panties have been removed from my CD expense category and placed in the general fund expenditure. Underwear has now replaced by ‘clothes’ as my #1 personal CD expenditure. I’m slowly trying to work the other categories to into my accepted everyday wear. One can only dream.

Scarlett398
        Princess

Jamie, this is exactly how I have my feminine panties categorized as well!
        I haven’t worn men’s underwear in over 20 years now and I have over 200 pairs of panties – mostly micro fiber high cut Ellen Tracy briefs and such a wide assortment of others as well – Grankee thongs, Victoria’s Secret thongs and hip hugger micro fiber briefs, and many many more!

Mary Priscilla
      Duchess - Annual

Clothes are very important as they are the best way for me to express how I feel as a woman.  Second choice would have been makeup as that is important aspect as to how I feel when dressed and, those rare times when I can venture out into public.

As usual, I chose “other”.

Most of the money I spend on CD related things goes on the hotels.

It’s not cheap in Brighton, and the amount easily surpasses the clothes, makeup, shoes, etc – especially when I take into account travel (ludicrous car parking), meals, ents and drinks!

Love Laura

Natalie
      Lady

Probably clothing but deals can be found but not always and it all depends on what the particular item of clothing is and how bad I want it, I would say I buy more blouses/tops more then anything else.

Hello, just a friendly reminder the Poll questions should be posted in the Polling area of the forums!

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/forums/forum/crossdresser-heaven-polls/

Thanks, Samantha Roarke

Anonymous

Panties and Leggins.

I agree with Cindy. Panties and leggings for me. I just said to my fiancé last night “I gotta do something about my legging drawer (yes they are so numerous they have their very own drawer lol) and my panty drawer.” I spend way too much on both items.

wish there was more to pick from besides 1 answer. i would of said make up, cloths, nylons, panties, bra, heels, wig, perfume, ear rings and necklaces

Anonymous

Make up! By a long way. I have enough clothes! But I live for my foundations, lipsticks and eye liners! Moisturizer too, of course and micellar water to remove it all hassle-free!

Thanks!

Makeup or shoes? This is such a difficult question lol!!!

Scarlett398
      Princess

It’s not even close, it’s by far my feminine clothing! My clothing wardrobe is as extensive as my wife’s and if you were to look in her three closets and my three closets, you couldn’t tell whose closet belonged to who because our sense of style, when it comes to dresses, tops, skirts, and the like is almost identical!

And both of us are clothes whores and we both love to shop together. My wife has now reached the level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing where now she’ll actually pick out sexy things for Scarlett to wear the same way I do for her! I never thought she would reach this level of acceptance of my thrill of cross dressing and I’m so happy she realizes how my thrill of cross dressing is so closely related to my overall happiness and mental well being!

Love you girls! XOXOXO Scarlett

i am so glade for you and your wife to except your x dressing and bye you things, you could not find a person like her on this world that would be so excepting.   wish my wife would be like yours!  but i have to dress up when our last adult child is at work and wife will tell me i can do what i like to do. but she will not help or see me dressed up. she has seen me but not long just enough time to tell me something and leave the room. but i know she was looking at how pretty i am but will not tell me . i am a stay home dad medically retired so she works and i play house wife when son is at work. i have more female stuff then wife does and even wear them more then she does. i even under dress, just to feel free and less depressed and less panic attacks .

Scarlett398
        Princess

Oh, I love workout leggings – the full length ones with the fleece lining and the side pockets. I now own over 50 pairs of them in every color and patterns of them! I wear the every day to the gym with color coordinated tops and running shoes. Everything has to match!

Trish White
        Baroness

Don’t ever forget, Scarlett, that you are one lucky girl! You’re jealous girl friend. 💖

Seren
      Baroness

Historically it’s been lingerie; for decades in the closet, I would have a few nice things, then purge 😩 then buy a few more nice things…. etc etc
      This year tho it’s clothes (mostly s/h) as I’m now able to dress in ‘my clothes’ everyday and my wife is ok with it.

Seren xx

Anonymous

Im really into shapewear and spend a lot on it,although i do like most girls love buying shoes and dresses too

Clothes, not a week (or day sometimes) goes by without a package arriving with new dresses, skirts, blouses, tights. If not then its off to the shops to buy more. I’m seriously out of closet space. Now that said, Therapy is definitely second, though a distant second (to help work with my gender transition). Hugs, Heather

I’d say 60% of my CDer money has gone to panties, bras, nightgowns/lingerie, stockings and sheer tights. 30% on clothes and 10% on shoes, wigs, and fem beauty, make-up, and shaving supplies.

Unquestionably clothes because it covers my body,  I have nice quality items and a respectable amount.

I believe makeup would be # 2 on the list because good makeup is costly but WELL worth the $. It lasts a long time so it’s not painful to replenish as needed or to experiment some. My initial first quality purchase was WOW! Did you total that correctly???

# 3 would be a difficult decision between shoes and wigs. I don’t buy a lot of shoes because I have carefully picked what I need for mixing and occasion. Once I established a nice assortment I rarely buy more now. Wigs are kind of the same and at one point may have had 15 though only 6 or 7 now.

My next purchases besides clothes and makeup will be 1 to 4 wigs and smaller breast forms.

Sandy

Anonymous

Probably shoes first, then pantyhose/stockings, dresses, wig, makeup, then jewelry.

Jennifer

This was easy as I spend absolutely the most on laser treatment to rid my body of hair!
      Yes, all the rest costs money but getting one’s body to where one wants it is financially exhausting!
      If I followed my wife then I would be spending even more on face creams and certainly expensive makeup… I ask you… will this ever end? I hear you all say… NEVER!

Love all //Polly

Anonymous

Yes I bet thats expensive though. I dont mind shaving at the moment as ive not much hair to rid myself of

Anonymous

Had to be clothes, recently ordered 4 dresses in the NEXT sale.. But I have to put them away for now as unable to dress due to COVID. Cannot wait to try them on with tights and heels, once we are over this will post some photo’s  …. xxx

This is almost a trick question for me, I’m such a cheapskate!

Definitely bras and panties. I can wear these all day regardless of where I am. Baggy shirts and sweatshirts easily hide my straps!!

Caly

Women often spend a lot of money without noticing it. This can be expensed on care products, cosmetics, and unnecessary outfits. Unfortunately, few realize that this money can be profitably invested and earn even more. Investments allow you to increase your income without making any effort.

Anonymous

You can save a lot by shopping in thrift stores.  I’ve found some really nice blouses and skirts at the local Salvation Army thrift store.

Kerri

Revel
      Baroness

Like many here, most of my “CD money” is spent buying clothes. I love to shop for clothes on sale, clearance, or occasionally at a thrift store, like Goodwill. I love to get a bargain!

[postquote quote=668197]
      The main thing in this business is to understand when and what you can invest to win. In this case, the site http://investorjunkie.com can help you by providing detailed information on the options and ways to invest. So over time, you can earn good money and then easily spend the money

Cece X
      Lady

If I ever get around to buying breast forms, that will be my greatest expense, I would want good ones and I just cannot bring myself to spend that kind of money.

It is very difficult for me to answer this survey, it would have been better with more answers.
      Then I answer you by telling you that I spend more on underwear because being the most worn items of clothing they are also the ones most likely to be damaged.

XOXOX from Italy
      Greta ❤️

In the amount of items bought, bras, panties and stockings.
      In total money spent… wig.

BillieJay
      Managing Ambassador

really?
      I have a vague clue what my balance is…
      but then again, I am a TGirl and not “male”

Viewing 40 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?