This topic contains 85 replies, has 76 voices, and was last updated by  Michele Maclean 2 weeks, 2 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Michele Maclean 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 2, 2017
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 45

Tina, What did you use to grow the Ta-Ta’s? Is it something you can over the counter?

Love, Michele

Janet Watts 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 3

I always wear a satin nightdress. I have both long and short ones, although I prefer the long.

Nancee Smith 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2018
    Replies: 7

I go along with Marlyn Monroe …all I have on is the Radio. Sleeping naked is what I prefer when I can’t sleep En Femme, which isn’t as often as I’d prefer . When I get the opportunity it’s mostly a baby doll or Chemise with or without panties. I love waking up or lounging in a long nightie but they creep up during the night to often .

Shawnna 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2018
    Replies: 53

I wear whatever I feel like, panties, lingerie ( 85% of the time)

😈

Bettie Houston 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 25, 2018
    Replies: 9

Usually just panties. Occasionally I a silk or satin gown.

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 1

most nights i sleep in a nighty and of course, panties. i have a small selection of nice slinky mid thigh length nighties. some nights sleeping like that can be a bit “distracting” 🙄, at those times i might sleep in just panties or naked. i keep my body smooth, so i always feel feminine in bed.

Tina Allen 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 18, 2016
    Replies: 6

I’m going to update my previous answer. In the last 5 months or so I have been wearing my support hose with a knee length t shirt dress, mainly Lularoe. They are a very soft like their leggings and fit is clingy on me. With the growth of my breasts, it is impossible not to notice them in these clingy dresses. (I am a 44C) I enjoy that they do not get all twisted up on me as I move around like a looser fitting top can be while sleeping.  I am up early and enjoy my coffee and spending my morning time in my “jammy” dress. I try to noogle first after I get up for at least 20 minutes or an hour if I can. That pumps them up and makes my nipples nice and pointy, so my form fitting jammies sure make them show! I has been so fun watching them expand the past year and a half. Love the boobies.

Laura Venter 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 26, 2018
    Replies: 2

Mostly in satin nighties and panty.

Jennifer Wishes 
    Participant
    Registered On: June 6, 2017
    Replies: 4

My wife lets me sleep in satin nighties and pjs. I have quite a few. If it’s too hot I just wear satin panties.

Diana 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 11, 2015
    Replies: 5

It really depends on my mood and the weather, I tend to shy away from PJ pants, but I have some for the winter.  I mostly wear long nightshirts that come to mid thigh or so.  I have a longer one that is designed for nursing that I wear when I’m in a maternal mood.  I do have some lacy ships and baby dolls for when I am in a… saucy mood.

Scarlett Wren 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 2, 2018
    Replies: 11

I have some lacy undies but I actually haven’t worn those in a while.  Also come to think of it, I think I have a lace babydoll somewhere – I need to put all that together tonight 🙂

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Mélodie Sparkles 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 30, 2018
    Replies: 28

I have a red lace babydoll I really enjoy sleeping in. I also will sleep in just a nightie and some panties. I have a black kimono I can put on when I wake up if needed. I need more sleepwear though.

Philippa Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2018
    Replies: 5

For me it is important to go to bed femme & wake up femme. Usually a nice silk nightie or slip and always silk panties. It is aways horrible when I have to man dress to go to my job in the mornings. But at least I know that every night I am a girl. Kisses from Philippa

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Eloise Tossile 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 13, 2018
    Replies: 6

I agree

The stockings and garter belt,  even a nice pair of heels,  and of course i always wear a pair of long – about 4 inches past the elbow PVC opera gloves…… Omg…. If you’ve never worn some…. You are missing out!!!  I promise they will make you feel something extra and you will  –  love  -it!!!!!

Sometimes I’ll throw on a PVC mini dress.

I enjoy every minute I’m dressed…. And waking up,  the first thing you see in the mirror is how freaking hot you look.

Starts the day off right!!

Life is good girlfriends….

Lol….

e

Krystal Klear 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Replies: 2

I have satin nighties

i also wear sleep shorts and top

and sometimes just wear panties to bed

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 85 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

People Who viewed ThisX

People Who Like Thisx

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account