what do you usually wear to bed to sleep in?

This topic contains 106 replies, has 96 voices, and was last updated by  naomi cooper 1 week, 6 days ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Diana 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 11, 2015
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 5

It really depends on my mood and the weather, I tend to shy away from PJ pants, but I have some for the winter.Β  I mostly wear long nightshirts that come to mid thigh or so.Β  I have a longer one that is designed for nursing that I wear when I’m in a maternal mood.Β  I do have some lacy ships and baby dolls for when I am in a… saucy mood.

Scarlett Wren 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 2, 2018
    Replies: 11

I have some lacy undies but I actually haven’t worn those in a while.Β  Also come to think of it, I think I have a lace babydoll somewhere – I need to put all that together tonight πŸ™‚

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 28

I have a red lace babydoll I really enjoy sleeping in. I also will sleep in just a nightie and some panties. I have a black kimono I can put on when I wake up if needed. I need more sleepwear though.

Philippa Parker 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 13, 2018
    Replies: 7

For me it is important to go to bed femme & wake up femme.Β Usually a nice silk nightie or slip and always silk panties.Β It is aways horrible when I have to man dress to go to my job in the mornings. But at least I know that every night I am a girl. Kisses from Philippa

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 6

I agree

The stockings and garter belt, Β even a nice pair of heels, Β and of course i always wear a pair of long – about 4 inches past the elbow PVC opera gloves…… Omg…. If you’ve never worn some…. You are missing out!!! Β I promise they will make you feel something extra and you will Β – Β love Β -it!!!!!

Sometimes I’ll throw on a PVC mini dress.

I enjoy every minute I’m dressed…. And waking up, Β the first thing you see in the mirror is how freaking hot you look.

Starts the day off right!!

Life is good girlfriends….

Lol….

e

Krystal Klear 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 10, 2018
    Topics: 0
    Replies: 3

I have satin nighties

i also wear sleep shorts and top

and sometimes just wear panties to bed

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 3

Satin jumper, soft pajama pants and a cami, just panties, sometimes a nightie, sometimes a babydoll… Just depends on the mood of the room

Nothing feels better than being little spoon though, regardless of what im wearing πŸ™‚

Xoxox

Nadia

Christina Caitlynn 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 16, 2018
    Replies: 1

I just love dressing up for bed,.. it is what us girls do best.Β  I always wear a matching bra, and nylon bikini panties, garter belt & stockings, and baby doll pajamas. Β  Not only does it look so nice, and sexy,….. I sleep so much better, and have awesome dreams. Β  MMmmm.

Brandi Fae 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2018
    Replies: 4

Thank you for sharing this. It’s hard to tell your significant other about your inner girl, don’t worry the time will come when you’re ready to tell her. I told mine just last night, it went pretty well. 🎀😇🎀

Brandi Fae 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 15, 2018
    Replies: 4

Matching bra and panties🎀

Brianna Kay 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 3, 2017
    Replies: 1

I always wear a bra and panty briefs to bed, matching, because that is important to me. I keep a lace, see-through robe by my bed for when I get up.

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017
    Replies: 32

Exotic, is what makes you feel good, and that’s where you’re at right now. Sweet Dreams, girl.

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Tabitha B. 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 23, 2015
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 21

I used to just wear panties, with nothing else. However, I have recently been wearing and enjoying some very feminine and warm pajama tops and bottoms. We have experienced an unusually cold winter in Texas this year; and the pajamas have been very comfortable. Once the summer starts, I’ll probably revert back to just panties and/or the occasional teddy or chemise.

Veronica Raines 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 16, 2017
    Replies: 32

Silk night gowns, different colors, bra, and panties, if I wear anything at all.

I live in La Mesa, Ca. which is 10 miles east of San Diego.

Veronica Raines

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 2

In the Winter I wear pink jimjams to bed, but come Summer one of my babydolls and matching panties. they make me feel so feminine.

Viewing 15 replies - 31 through 45 (of 106 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2018 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account