• This topic has 23 replies, 17 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

A little different question that has nothing to do with kissing someone, but I thought to ask…..

When doing your make-up………what do you wear ?

Just nothing ?

Just panties ?  And Bra ?

A robe ?

I wear a little mini slip with attached panty, about 14 inch’s–mid-thigh and for me, since I am so messy, this has to be washed often !!!

It takes me about an hour to do my make-up–I sit in front of a big mirror ( double sink), and I have a free-standing lighted mirror also……….I try to be very careful and meticulous, and my SO is in and out while I’m doing this…….after me, I’ll go get dressed and it’s her turn !!!!

Just thought I’d ask a less provocative question !!!

Love this community !

Mikki

Hi Mikki,

I’m glad you asked this. Don’t have a dressing table as such but do have the right mirror. I like to sit there in my lingerie to do my make up. Bra, panties and stockings (if worn) and even my heels sometimes. Feel very feminine that way. But you’re right, it can get messy at times so at least I have more chance of a steady hand lol.

Anonymous

Thanks for your response…….and the mental picture I get from your response is quite vivid !!!  I’d love to put-on-the glam with you !!!

Mikki

Bra,panties and hosiery along with 4″ Maribou heels!:) I feel very feminine sitting in front my make-up table!!

Anonymous

Oh how I KNOW the feeling !!!  Thanks for sharing with us

Mikki

Hi Mikki.  I would say that I would be wearing bra/panties. The final clothing layer goes on after make-up is done. However….1 exception. If I am wearing a sweater, it goes on before make up so I don’t smudge same. I don’t wear slips that often unless the dress needs a smoother look. I do enjoy the feeling of slips but it can add to the “being hot” when indoors….sweaty activities, I try to avoid.

Hugs……..

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

A smile!

I do it a little like Celeste, except I stop at my lingerie, so except for whatever dress or skirt/top I will be wearing I am very happy in my stockings and slip or whatever I will be wearing underneath.  Then I wear a shorty pink satin robe over it so I don’t dirty my lingerie with any powder, etc that may come down as I do my make up.  Once done I add my earrings and necklaces and put on my dress/skirt and my heels and wig.  I then check out the finished product in a full-length mirror and smile.

I apply my make up in whatever underwear I plan on wearing – it just feels so right to pretty myself while wearing just my pretties….

Anonymous

thank you for responding……….I think in reading the responses, it seems BRA  and PANTIES is a clear winner !!!  For me, my ‘finishing acts’ in getting ready is to tape tuck, and create cleavage with my bra and little boobs, that that’s considered a whole separate action beyond the makeup !!!   I said I wear a little panty slip that comes to mid-thigh when I sit, which allows the powder to fall off there,  AND if I miss an eyelash, it’ll fall in my lap and NOT on the floor !!!  Something like that.

thanks again

Mikki

I also think that if a little bit of blusher falls on my ‘boobs’, so what, they’re there to stop it falling on my knickers – isn’t that that what boobs are for, a natural umbrella?

Anonymous

Usually knickers and a lose fitting vest top, if it’s ‘night out’ makeup and I have clothes that need to go on ‘over the top’ … I put them on first, and then tuck in a soft towel round my neck line to prevent anything dropping down onto my clothes.

Imogen

X

My bra and panties also I put on my wig and pin it back so when I look in the mirror I look and feel very feminine.

At the very minimum, I must have my breastforms on whether they be glued on or in a pocket bra.  Having “breasts” while sitting before the makeup mirror gives me the same experience a woman will have.  I feel more feminine when dealing with my breasts resting on the countertop when applying.  The experience is further enhanced wearing a pair heels and nylons.

Marianne
      Ambassador

I usually dress all the way before applying my makeup and lastly the wig. I don’t have a dressing table, nor does my wife, so I fix my face in front of the bathroom mirror.

most times it is panties / bra (with breast forms) wig earrings and a short lacy robe .  final dressing comes after make up is done

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi girls,

I never do my make up unless I have got as far as full lingerie and breast forms, with “travel” ballet flats” on my feet. Big male feet and female slippers “does not compute”.

If its a bit cold, I will wear a dressing gown over my lingerie, with the favorite being a full length silk gown by Ginia here in “Oz”.

For any other Oz girls. “day to day gowns” and sleepwear from Magnolia Lounge in Burwood Vic are very very good.

Happy dressing

Caty

I have a zip up light weight hoodie I wear. Obviously never have the hoodie up but I use this to protect anything underneath from falling powder etc. Depending on what I am wearing I may already have a dress or top on if it’s tight going over the head as I don’t want to smudge makeup or my clothes. It’s simple, cute, easy on and off.

Sandy

I’m still a bit of a rookie, so I do my makeup after I’m fully dressed. I don’t really wear a lot of makeup anyway, I’m not very messy with it all. Plus, I think I would really struggle with putting a shirt on over my wig/makeup and trying not to screw all of it up. I would be a train wreck!

Anonymous

Learn as you go, dear !!!

Mikki

I like to wear panties and a big smile to set the stage.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

I guess it depends on my mood. Sometimes, I wear a robe or I am fully dressed.  I sometimes wear a robe over my clothes just to make sure that I do not get makeup on my outfit.  I do find that when I am fully dressed and putting on makeup, I feel that I am see the final touches of Michelle’s appearance.

Anonymous

well………………….OK………………..I get it…………..thanks for responding !!!

One painted lady and loving it !!

Mikki

Anonymous

No problem–didn’t take it that way anyhow–I love doing makeup—-just one of my things !!!

Mikki

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?