- April 12, 2019 at 8:42 am #167811
Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
i was sitting on the back patio drinking coffee and started to think about getting dolled up and like always I was my imagination took over and I was thinking about all the little desires I had what kinda scenarios I wish would happen and what it would be like to actually be a woman! I’m just curious on what is it that drives some of u ladies to do it what about it gets u hot and bothered?
- April 18, 2019 at 7:53 am #169454Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 56Has thanked: 76 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I honestly pin point the exact reason. It’s something that has been with me since childhood. Didn’t have the best childhood (I have an article coming out next month that gives my background).
I know when I do I feel so free, relaxed, and natural. It makes me feel oh so good. It’s like a drug and I gotta get my fix.
- April 18, 2019 at 3:56 am #169398
- April 16, 2019 at 7:19 am #168903
- April 15, 2019 at 8:05 pm #168812
- April 15, 2019 at 7:49 pm #168810Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 22 timesBeen thanked: 53 times
I am not sure what drives me, it just feels right. I have no desire to be female, but I do like the feeling of being feminine. I am more relaxed and gentle when en femme.
I do also love of women’s clothing the textures, colours and variety, particularly the lingerie.
No great drive just enjoyment!
- April 16, 2019 at 7:04 am #168902Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Definitely agree about the feel of women’s clothes especially the lingerie! It’s amazing! And certainly more exciting to the everyday man clothes material……aka cotton lol
- April 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm #168776Isabel BuckleyParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 7Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
A great thread with lots of great replies…
All I can say is, it makes me feel more relaxed, happier, comfortable and, quite simply, ‘right’.
Wearing male clothes has to be done, but I don’t have to like it…
- April 15, 2019 at 4:13 pm #168779
- April 15, 2019 at 10:27 am #168698Danielle DarbyParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 10Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 27 times
- April 15, 2019 at 3:17 pm #168775
- April 15, 2019 at 5:21 am #168620Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 95Has thanked: 284 timesBeen thanked: 105 times
I love womens clothes. They’re so pretty and light and the choice is almost infinite. Look at all the different styles of underwear, tights and stockings let alone skirts, tops and dresses. Then there’s the delicious feeling of wearing new clothes for the first time, that tingle of excitement before you put on a new dress or a new bra or whatever it might be. And when you’re wearing your new clothes the hope and anticipation that you look great! And when you look in the mirror and see yourself dressed as a lovely, feminine woman! Men are so drab!😍
- April 15, 2019 at 6:18 pm #168793Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 12 times
Oh Yes! I truly identify with yours and several other responses. It’s definitely a sensual thing on many levels. But where it began, and why, are a mystery I may never understand. It’s been lifelong.
- April 15, 2019 at 6:34 am #168635Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
- April 15, 2019 at 7:02 am #168639Mikki MonroeParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 172Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
Never been to Patong……but have been to PUKET many times………..even took SO there….used to go to Thailand many times…….for work………….amazing culture and so tolerant !!! Made me study Buddhism.
didn’t like the overwhelming sex traffic business….worst in the world………..but gotta feed themselves somehow………..
- April 15, 2019 at 7:36 am #168651Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Patong is sort of a sub district in Phuket and is the center for the LGBT community. We went to the boat bar, a gay club that has a transgender show which was an experience. I’m going again in July for a long weekend. Thailand does have this reputation for sex tourism although they are very strict regarding public displays of affection. For anyone wanting to spend a few days fully femme as I did without the authorities bothering you this is the place to be.
- April 15, 2019 at 5:31 am #168624
- April 15, 2019 at 5:13 am #168619AmeliaParticipantRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 40Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
I dress because I feel more comfortable being a woman than a man. It just feels right. I find female clothing to be softer, more colorful, and more comfortable than male clothes. I enjoy the feeling of my breast forms. I love the way my body looks once I put on my padding. If I had a job that I could work from home, I’d be in femme every day. Not sure if it means I’m transgender or simply want to dress full time.
- April 16, 2019 at 3:29 pm #169014Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I been thinking about whatever it is being a women or the clothes that attract me most and a simple question to my self answered that: Would I want to snap my fingers and become a women for rest of my life but one that never dress in anything else then pants, simple top and no makeup. For me the answer is absolutely no since then the whole reason I want to be a women is gone.
- April 14, 2019 at 3:20 pm #168480NayomiParticipantRegistered On: October 6, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 32 timesBeen thanked: 55 times
Why not? Clothes hath no gender. Everything we say are femme were originally designed for men . . . except (I believe) the brassiere. Certainly the dress, skirt, stockings, bloomers, high heels, lace blouse, wigs, makeup, and jewelry. Oh how times have changed. Girls have all the best stuff. LOL
Chin up, tits out, heels high!
- April 14, 2019 at 2:35 pm #168464Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 26Replies: 87Has thanked: 224 timesBeen thanked: 120 times
I kind of moved away from a thrilling feeling to it feels normal but with the ocassional, WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING? Does anyone else get that?
I tried to look into books dealing with the basis for what causes this but searching for the subject crossdressing leads to lots of books about guys wanting to be forcednto be cheerleaders.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:39 pm #168546ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
Lol forced to be a cheerleader now I’m not one who likes to be forced to do anything but I think I’ll look that up sounds entertaining!
- April 14, 2019 at 7:01 pm #168523ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 172Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
- April 14, 2019 at 2:03 pm #168455Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 116Has thanked: 52 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Can;t say I feel particularly hot and bothered about getting dresses… Unless that ultimately leads to getting un-dressed.
- April 14, 2019 at 11:06 am #168409ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 57Has thanked: 99 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Sorry if this may sound a bit “out there” but I have always felt that a female aspect has been part of me striving to be the dominant persona, and now she is I feel sort of liberated, if that makes sense?
- April 14, 2019 at 9:38 am #168389Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 226Has thanked: 115 timesBeen thanked: 273 times
I sometimes think it isn’t that I want to dress as a women, I just want to look like a woman. I don’t really get any satisfaction from putting on the clothes, it’s just that the end result makes me feel correct. I can look in the mirror and feel happy about myself.
There are times I want to pop something nice on, do up my face and see if I can achieve a really pretty look: a boost to my self-esteem. Plus a satisfaction that I have conquered this male shell: made it into my own image (the one that sits in my mind).
And occasionally I have scratched an itch dating back to my childhood when I used to dream of princess frocks, wedding dresses and ball gowns. Hey girl, you got there in the end.
- April 14, 2019 at 7:22 am #168350Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 12Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
Great thread, Tiffany. I think Anne’s description rings true a lot for me also. What started primarily as a pleasant if not very exciting sensual experience has balanced out over time with the psychological, contented, just”feels right” frame of mind that dressing brings. But I still gravitate to the smoother, silkier fabrics, lol
- April 14, 2019 at 6:32 am #168340Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 258Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
For me it is more of a psychological experience than a sensual one, although I enjoy the sensuality of wearing womens clothing. Dressing as Anne brings me to a closer experience of being an actual woman. Understandably it’s not the same as having an actual vagina, experiencing periods, having natural breasts…but dressing allows me to slip into that psychological realm of being Anne. So I glue the breastforms on my chest to simulate breasts tugging on me…I apply the makeup so I can look as beautiful as possible…I get the laser treatments to permanently remove hair from my face and body….I wear the clothing to provide the visual fantasy that Anne exists, even if it is in my mind. This whole experience puts me in a happier, more peaceful state of mind than when I am in male drab mode.
- April 13, 2019 at 10:33 am #168141Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 19 timesBeen thanked: 181 times
I really didn’t have to think much on this one. I have since a very young age wished I had been born a woman. I even told my mom around 3rd grade I wanted to be a girl when I grew up (didn’t go well). I went through the years of denial and purges as well as saying to myself I just liked the feminine styles. I finally accepted that I am a female at heart and want to be a woman, but alas I have waited to a point in life to be honest with myself about who I truly am that I have far to many obligations to my wife and children to bring my personal desires to fruition. The damage it would cause others is far to high a price. So I know who and what I am and accept that I am a tg woman in my heart. My wife knows and we have our understanding but I will be what and who I am with respect for my families needs. So what drives me to dress as a woman is simple… its who I am.
- April 16, 2019 at 5:13 am #168865Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 258Has thanked: 309 timesBeen thanked: 259 times
I feel exactly the way you do. Big difference tween us is that I could never tell my wife. She would flip out.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:21 pm #168538ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- April 14, 2019 at 7:57 am #168364Heather JamesonParticipantRegistered On: April 1, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 8Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
Perfectly said Carolyne, you hit the nail right on the head.
- April 13, 2019 at 11:47 am #168142Vanessa JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 24Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
Wow, I can relate…it’s who we are.
- April 13, 2019 at 6:16 am #168102ParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 172Has thanked: 221 timesBeen thanked: 184 times
I do it because I have no idea how to be sexy as a man………….but I do know how to be sexy as a woman–been studying that for a very long time………and each single event makes my heart flutter, and the libido soars………my SO understands this about me, and does everything to help reach a higher plateau….the longer each event takes, the better it is for us………..no limits……….I take a long time to prepare and get ‘ready’……….and so worth it !!!
- April 13, 2019 at 6:16 am #168101stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 30Replies: 200Has thanked: 192 timesBeen thanked: 266 times
It’s the girl inside me that makes me want to dress. It releases her from the prison she spends far too much of her time in. And she gets the opportunity to wear and admire herself in the new clothes that she has bought for herself.
- April 13, 2019 at 5:59 am #168096Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 75Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 100 times
It just feels right. It feels kinda sexy too, but mostly I can best describe it as “yea that’s allot better”. Feels like I’m being me.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:33 pm #167938Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 4Replies: 145Has thanked: 389 timesBeen thanked: 247 times
All the beautiful clothes, shoes,purses, make up, fashions, colours, materials, styles etc etc. I think I look and feel much better being able to experience what the other half of the population get to access freely. Much better than my black/brown/beige/white clothes, suits shirts pants tees jeans, a watch ! Pathetic and so boring in comparison !
For me it’s simple as that, not an expression of my sexual orientation or desire to be a woman, just want to have the opportunity to look how I want to look (as women can) without being judged.
- April 12, 2019 at 9:56 am #167829Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 44Replies: 1746Has thanked: 1467 timesBeen thanked: 1312 times
Hi Tiffany….yup….me again. I dress because I like to be different. By being a female, I seem to become my opposite who lived a very hard, disturbing, troubling and soul/heart killing exhistence on my male side…….started out as a loss of 5 childhood/teenage friends under separate circumstances as individual losses separate from each other. To lose myself at 17, I volunteered as a medic in the US Army and spent 4 soul/heart destroying years in Vietnam. Was it a cure?????? Not on your Nelly!!! I began to become a person who saw, did, and still remembers all kinds of horror and atrocities. A traveller…who has seen it all.
The on/off switch in my mind is now controlled by my femme side, and made the rest of my life, slightly more tolerable. Travelling, education, books are the rest of my “medicine” as it were. If only, I had been born a female….what might have been. My personnality has also been…..”in for a penny, in for a pound”! I am to old now to transition…so….we are full blown female….most of the time.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:42 pm #167942ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
I hope I get to ne like u one day!! So confident and in control of ur life. It’s definitely a sexy trait😍 thank u for ur insight and making me feel comfortable and welcome here!
- April 12, 2019 at 9:54 am #167828Susan MillerParticipantRegistered On: January 26, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 57Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 74 times
I have an insatiable desire to feel the texture of women’s clothes. From lace to satin to silk to rubber and everything in between. I love the layers and the way they feel sliding over me. I love the looseness of satin nightgowns and the tightness of pencil skirts and 5″ patent heels. I love to feel the way the girdle encloses me and gives me a (near) perfect figure. The folds and ripples of clothes from top to bottom when I move and walk.
The list seems endless.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm #167944ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
- April 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm #167945ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 47Has thanked: 72 timesBeen thanked: 88 times
It is definitely a euphoric feeling to experience when the lace panties slide up ur smooth legs and you strapthat bra on it makes u instantly feel sexy and beautiful! Love the response!
1 user thanked author for this post.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.