- April 12, 2019 at 8:42 am #167811
Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
i was sitting on the back patio drinking coffee and started to think about getting dolled up and like always I was my imagination took over and I was thinking about all the little desires I had what kinda scenarios I wish would happen and what it would be like to actually be a woman! I’m just curious on what is it that drives some of u ladies to do it what about it gets u hot and bothered?
- May 16, 2019 at 4:02 am #177713AdarsiniParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
I started as a crossdresser and have developed as a transsexual.I realize that I am really a woman in a man’s body and as so should dress and act like a woman.
I am also like you marthal.. i am identifying myself as a transexual. Born in a wrong body. The way i feel.. i cannot come out into the openworld though..
I have to find a way to make myself bold to come out as a woman..
- April 25, 2019 at 4:05 am #171553Robyn ValerioParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
This is such a great question. Thanks, too, for so many great answers! They show, don’t they, that we’re so different. There are lots of things that drive me. When en femme, I’m fully me. There’s a whole set of feelings that blossom when I’m in a bra, wig, frock and heels. I feel beautiful, fully alive, warm, glowing, happy and relaxed. I bathe in the warm glow of colours and delicate sensations. It’s a creative thing, transformative but healing. No other situation makes me feel quite the same way. There’s that feeling of wholeness, too. I used to feel guilty, embarrassed, uncomfortable and fearful about all this. Try telling all this to your family and friends, I’d think. I tried, like many of you out there, to purge it all. Over the years, though, I had to accept that the strong call I had to be Robyn just couldn’t be put away. I had to be me! Being deaf to it was becoming toxic. So now, though married with an understanding but ‘not interested wife’, I take the opportunities as they come to allow my feelings to come fully alive in times when I’m alone. I see these moments of being en femme as part of the lifetime journey everyone has to take to discover who they really are. So I now enjoy them to the full. Thank you CDH for being such an important part of that journey! And thank you too for being my friends. Robyn.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Robyn Valerio.
- April 24, 2019 at 4:51 pm #171440Brandy BParticipantRegistered On: February 21, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 41Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
What drives me to dress? That is the million dollar question. I have wondered about this for decades, through purchases and purges, through finally breaking the silence and telling my wife years into the marriage and through many many years since when she wants me to stop. Why do I dress? I’m not certain I know the answer to that question. Was I born with this in me? Was it the feel of lingerie? Or was it that it was such a sexual thing in my younger years that dressing paired with arousal and ultimate orgasm locked it in my psyche? I really and truly don’t know.
But what I do know even if it wasn’t built into my DNA, it has become a vital part of me. Part of who I am. In my adolescence and youth I “borrowed” my sister’s lingerie and loved the feel of it compared to my boy clothes. Back then there was no internet, and armed without any knowledge I assumed this would all go away as I grew older, dated and married. I was wrong. While the never ending activities of beginning a career, marriage an raising kids, hindered my ability to dress, it never stopped my desire…but more just placed on pause. I did dress when I could, sneaking some items of my wife when the house was empty, or taking some lingerie with me on my rare work trips. But as I have grown older, the kids are all grown and I now travel regularly, the world of being Brandy has opened up to me. There are so many more times I can be the girl that is part of me.
I believe that access to the internet has had a significant impact on both my dressing and my acceptance of myself. I clearly recall the first time I ever signed into a cross dressing chat room. For quite some time prior to this I had been online reading cross dressing fiction stories, reading online cross dressing forums, but yearned for some type of real-time communication with others. I was traveling for work and had taken some lingerie with me. In the hotel, dressed in panties, bra and nighties I was on the internet and found a cross dresser chat room. I hesitated and then decided I would log into it but realized I had to have some kind of name. I don’t know what I picked, but I did pick a temporary name and sign in and chatted with another crossdresser. It was intoxicating and so wonderful. I was nervous, terrified and excited. It was …Acceptance…someone who accepted this part of me and who I could talk to about it. Even if it that someone was on the other end of a distant network.
Overtime, I think the power of other’s acceptance changed me. To me..Acceptance should always be written with a capital “A”. It is just so important to all of us.
- April 25, 2019 at 2:13 am #171537Amelia walkerParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 112Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
It’s interesting how citing the feel of the fabric seems to be a common theme. Do women born female get aroused in the same way I wonder?
- April 24, 2019 at 5:01 pm #171474Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Brandy — Thanks so much for describing your CD motivations in such warm and powerful way. Wow, does it resonate! Hope you find more warmth and Acceptance here!
- April 24, 2019 at 2:54 pm #171403Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 422Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
When I was 5 or 6, I had no idea.
I just loved the look of girls clothes and wished I could wear them. Most of my friends were girls until something switched on inside, telling me I should be friends with boys instead, so I pretended like mad not to like girls.
I really didn’t like boys though – they were much too rough. I hated any kind of rough and tumble game – couldn’t even pretend that I did.
So I hated football and rugby and wished I could play netball and hockey (I had no idea! Girls can be rough too, in sports!)
Bit of a cissy really.
One day, aged 13, my games teacher got tired of telling me the offside rule again, and asked outright if I wanted to wear a short skirt and frilly knickers and go play hockey with the girls.
I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights.
I could not say yes in front of all the other boys, and I couldn’t lie either at such an opportunity.
He didn’t fulfil his promise and I have never forgotten or forgiven.
It was an almost desparate feeling – I wanted it so badly. I have absolutely no idea what the driver was, as it wasn’t just that moment, the feelings of wanting to wear girls clothes and be with girls came from such an early age that I don’t believe it was sexually motivated, and I didn’t really want to be a girl – not fully.
I gave the matter a lot of thought and ,while I thought it would be good and solve the problems, I didn’t want to stop being a boy – my sort of boy, not like the rough boys.
That was really confusing for me, and didn’t stop.
It still hasn’t stopped.
I don’t want a sex change, and am not attracted to men, but I do want to wear women’s clothing, and, as of last November, I know that Laura is as real as the male side of me.
She is unleashed, within certain boundaries, and whenever there’s comfortable time available, I make sure she gets that time, dressed appropriately.
Sometimes I actually don’t feel like it!
I have the same doubts expressed by others here, like, what am I doing.
But Laura makes it right.
When I am her, good things happen.
I used to think I was imagining it, or it was just co-incident.
Now I think it might be related to whatever chemicals get squirted round my brain and body when I dressed.
It’s not sexual, or, at least, there are no obvious signs that it is. Usually, the first thing I think after my deep sigh of relief at being dressed again is how much there us to do, and I get on with it!
I really feel like there are two personalities in me, one male, one female, and dressing brings out the female.
I have no idea if it’s true or not, but it enhances my life so much that I’ve stopped questioning it, and just accept that I am Laura as much as I am someone male.
- April 24, 2019 at 2:21 pm #171395MarthaLouiseParticipantRegistered On: March 27, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 55Has thanked: 14 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I started as a crossdresser and have developed as a transsexual.I realize that I am really a woman in a man’s body and as so should dress and act like a woman.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2019 at 11:42 am #171364Very CherryParticipantRegistered On: April 24, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
My clit mostly.
- April 24, 2019 at 8:09 am #171309Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 91Has thanked: 1387 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
As I sit here in my bra, panties and stockings, I read through your responses and I am overwhelmed with finally being part of a community that I completely love. All of you share stories that have such similar and recurring themes. I am so happy to finally get to meet all of you. It’s cheaper than therapy and way more rewarding.
- April 24, 2019 at 5:21 am #171281AdarsiniParticipantRegistered On: April 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 16Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 13 times
My wish to be a girl started when i was 12..but at that age i dont know what was my thought…so i was afraid to express it to the outer world(till now am afraid)…
Time goes on like a train…now am 22..since my 21 i was travelling through a turmoil…my thoughts changed when i had my first break up…i cannot tell that its a breakup…we were best friends for 3years…i reailised my love to her when i came to know that her marriage was fixed…we loved for ten days without any sexual relation.. it was simply pure…i came to know the more woman in her..which inspired the womanhood in me…it was her who made me realise the beauty of being a women…nowadays most girls take there womanhood as granted but not my friend(i would like to call her friend)…she enjoys the womanhood in her…that made my innerwoman wakeup..now i am exploring my feminity secretly…i have a compulsion that she should be the first one to know my inner feminity..and i need her to treat me as a lady and help figure out my feelings as a good friend…
Being woman is not so easy…
This thought made me love more feminity and be a woman… now while am cding i can understand a little of there difficulties… i enjoy my own difficulties and pain of cding because i want to be a woman in all sense…and i can wait and wait and wait for the godess of womanhood to bless me…
Hugs and love
- April 24, 2019 at 7:09 am #171298
- April 23, 2019 at 10:42 pm #171212RachelAnnParticipantRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 29 timesBeen thanked: 34 times
good topic, and hard to pin a answer down. For me, as some have said, a big part of it is the sensations of the clothes. While that in itself can be enough, I can also add that for me anyway there is also a sort of feminine worship involved. I love women, the curves, the softness of their skin, their painted fingers and toes, their heels, dresses, skirts, underthings, and then throw in the vulnarability and mystery of it and it is very seducing, like a siren song. So I think on some level for myself, while not the main reason, there is a desire to be a part of the mystery. It’s different, new, exciting, comforting, familiar, relaxing all at the same time. I enjoy going on pinterest, youtube, google or whatever and finding different things to try. The funny thing is I often give my wife advice on different things, I got her started on coconut oil in the tub as a example, and my daughter, who isn’t aware of my dressing, often asks me to do her dance makeup rather than my wife lol. So at the risk of rambling aimlessy I woud say I also enjoy the uh call it feminine mystique perhaps? Not solving the mystery, but participating in it. I don’t know that’s the best I can explain it for me anyway.
- April 22, 2019 at 9:19 am #170707Sandy StormParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 37 times
I wish I knew the answer, it been a part of me from a child. I know its definitely a sensory thing for I love the sensations of the softer materials and flowing of a dress in the wind etc, now I do also know the higher my stress level the more I dress so I also use it as an escape from the stress of this damn world
- April 22, 2019 at 9:08 am #170705BobbiParticipantRegistered On: September 13, 2018Topics: 8Replies: 591Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 754 times
- April 21, 2019 at 6:03 pm #170558Jasmine JeffriesParticipantRegistered On: December 28, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 183Has thanked: 526 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
Tiffany great question sweetheart for me it all started very young like mof us I always wanted to be like my mother I think what attracted me at first was the clothes nothing like a pair of pantyhose and pretty silky panties but I think as a man we have to be tough and macho at all times that is a lot of pressure but women can be themselves not that women are weak but they can show emotions and be feminine and silly if we do that we are labeled a sissy I sometimes want to be a sissy and not be judged or made fun of I believe we were born this way and that’s why we can suppress our feelings they never go away because it is who we are thanst for reading ladies your sister Jasmine
- April 21, 2019 at 3:19 pm #170509Bren WhymeParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2018Topics: 18Replies: 118Has thanked: 37 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
II know I have loved dressing feminine since I was 5 years old, putting on my neighbors dress and telling my Mom I was a girl. It has been like a drug for me, I get an overwhelming sense of calm and happiness when en femme. Since I have went to living at home full time, ( work is still drab), I’ve done a lot of soul searching, remembering past events I had forgotten about and I really think I should have been born female. I can only speak for me but I was always more interested in doing girl things than hanging with the guys. I made a huge effort for a long time to forget Brenda but she has come back with a vengeance and I feel myself becoming her more and more everyday.
- April 18, 2019 at 7:53 am #169454Charlotte RoseParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 62Has thanked: 83 timesBeen thanked: 82 times
I honestly pin point the exact reason. It’s something that has been with me since childhood. Didn’t have the best childhood (I have an article coming out next month that gives my background).
I know when I do I feel so free, relaxed, and natural. It makes me feel oh so good. It’s like a drug and I gotta get my fix.
- April 18, 2019 at 3:56 am #169398
- April 16, 2019 at 7:19 am #168903courtneyjoParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 25 times
- April 15, 2019 at 8:05 pm #168812Giselle ReevesParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 45 times
- April 23, 2019 at 9:00 pm #171208
- April 15, 2019 at 7:49 pm #168810Davina EvansParticipantRegistered On: March 23, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 76Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 130 times
I am not sure what drives me, it just feels right. I have no desire to be female, but I do like the feeling of being feminine. I am more relaxed and gentle when en femme.
I do also love of women’s clothing the textures, colours and variety, particularly the lingerie.
No great drive just enjoyment!
- April 21, 2019 at 11:30 pm #170599Jennifer SwansonParticipantRegistered On: April 20, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 91Has thanked: 1387 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
I just know that I feel incredibly happy when I’m crossing. Like the song says you can’t please everyone but you’ve got to please yourself. I’m not looking to attract a partner of any gender. I just love talking with the girls. It is so inspiring to see so many others who feel the same way.
- April 16, 2019 at 7:04 am #168902Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- April 15, 2019 at 3:48 pm #168776Isabel BuckleyParticipantRegistered On: March 18, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 34Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 57 times
A great thread with lots of great replies…
All I can say is, it makes me feel more relaxed, happier, comfortable and, quite simply, ‘right’.
Wearing male clothes has to be done, but I don’t have to like it…
- April 15, 2019 at 4:13 pm #168779
- April 15, 2019 at 10:27 am #168698Danielle DarbyParticipantRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 14Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
My wonderful wife!
3 users thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 3:17 pm #168775AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Best answer yet!
- April 15, 2019 at 5:21 am #168620Tanya DaleParticipantRegistered On: February 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 127Has thanked: 379 timesBeen thanked: 180 times
I love womens clothes. They’re so pretty and light and the choice is almost infinite. Look at all the different styles of underwear, tights and stockings let alone skirts, tops and dresses. Then there’s the delicious feeling of wearing new clothes for the first time, that tingle of excitement before you put on a new dress or a new bra or whatever it might be. And when you’re wearing your new clothes the hope and anticipation that you look great! And when you look in the mirror and see yourself dressed as a lovely, feminine woman! Men are so drab!😍
- April 21, 2019 at 3:01 pm #170497
- April 21, 2019 at 1:27 pm #170457
- April 15, 2019 at 6:18 pm #168793Craven MooreParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 18Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- April 15, 2019 at 6:34 am #168635ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 112Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
I have just come back from Patong in Thailand. Too many women are drab as well. Still seeing me in my outfits brightened the place up a bit.
- This reply was modified 2 months ago by Amelia walker.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 7:02 am #168639AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
Never been to Patong……but have been to PUKET many times………..even took SO there….used to go to Thailand many times…….for work………….amazing culture and so tolerant !!! Made me study Buddhism.
didn’t like the overwhelming sex traffic business….worst in the world………..but gotta feed themselves somehow………..
- April 15, 2019 at 7:36 am #168651ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 112Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
Patong is sort of a sub district in Phuket and is the center for the LGBT community. We went to the boat bar, a gay club that has a transgender show which was an experience. I’m going again in July for a long weekend. Thailand does have this reputation for sex tourism although they are very strict regarding public displays of affection. For anyone wanting to spend a few days fully femme as I did without the authorities bothering you this is the place to be.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- April 15, 2019 at 5:31 am #168624
- April 15, 2019 at 5:13 am #168619AmeliaParticipantRegistered On: August 29, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 44Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 49 times
I dress because I feel more comfortable being a woman than a man. It just feels right. I find female clothing to be softer, more colorful, and more comfortable than male clothes. I enjoy the feeling of my breast forms. I love the way my body looks once I put on my padding. If I had a job that I could work from home, I’d be in femme every day. Not sure if it means I’m transgender or simply want to dress full time.
- April 16, 2019 at 3:29 pm #169014Kelly TerryParticipantRegistered On: February 26, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 29Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
I been thinking about whatever it is being a women or the clothes that attract me most and a simple question to my self answered that: Would I want to snap my fingers and become a women for rest of my life but one that never dress in anything else then pants, simple top and no makeup. For me the answer is absolutely no since then the whole reason I want to be a women is gone.
- April 14, 2019 at 3:20 pm #168480AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 49Has thanked: 33 timesBeen thanked: 59 times
Why not? Clothes hath no gender. Everything we say are femme were originally designed for men . . . except (I believe) the brassiere. Certainly the dress, skirt, stockings, bloomers, high heels, lace blouse, wigs, makeup, and jewelry. Oh how times have changed. Girls have all the best stuff. LOL
Chin up, tits out, heels high!
- April 14, 2019 at 2:35 pm #168464Deanna LundParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 137Has thanked: 308 timesBeen thanked: 209 times
I kind of moved away from a thrilling feeling to it feels normal but with the ocassional, WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING? Does anyone else get that?
I tried to look into books dealing with the basis for what causes this but searching for the subject crossdressing leads to lots of books about guys wanting to be forcednto be cheerleaders.
- April 14, 2019 at 10:39 pm #168546Tiffany WellsParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
Lol forced to be a cheerleader now I’m not one who likes to be forced to do anything but I think I’ll look that up sounds entertaining!
- April 14, 2019 at 7:01 pm #168523AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
- April 25, 2019 at 3:33 am #171539TAMIParticipantRegistered On: December 6, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 46Has thanked: 142 timesBeen thanked: 41 times
I agree with all my sisters but lately it’s that little spritz of perfume that I really enjoy when I have my lingerie on! I even put some on my lower region when going to work!!!
❤️ Love to all my sisters!!!
- April 14, 2019 at 10:29 pm #168542
- April 14, 2019 at 2:03 pm #168455Imogen MannParticipantRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 136Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
Can;t say I feel particularly hot and bothered about getting dresses… Unless that ultimately leads to getting un-dressed.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- April 24, 2019 at 3:47 am #171250AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
Gotta agree here with Imogen, about the ultimately ‘undressed’ comment……except keep the wig on, and maybe the shoes…………and maybe that very sheer babydoll nighty !!!!
- April 14, 2019 at 11:06 am #168409ParticipantRegistered On: January 18, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 112Has thanked: 131 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
Sorry if this may sound a bit “out there” but I have always felt that a female aspect has been part of me striving to be the dominant persona, and now she is I feel sort of liberated, if that makes sense?
- April 24, 2019 at 2:31 pm #171399Laura LovettParticipantRegistered On: November 18, 2018Topics: 12Replies: 422Has thanked: 444 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
That makes perfect sense to me!
Describes me to a ‘T’.
Except Laura, despite being the stronger personality, is not dominant. She is totally willing to let things be, which I find maddeningly frustrating!
- April 14, 2019 at 10:25 pm #168539
- April 14, 2019 at 3:46 pm #168487Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 458Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
- April 14, 2019 at 9:38 am #168389Jasmine FletcherParticipantRegistered On: September 7, 2018Topics: 7Replies: 246Has thanked: 122 timesBeen thanked: 313 times
I sometimes think it isn’t that I want to dress as a women, I just want to look like a woman. I don’t really get any satisfaction from putting on the clothes, it’s just that the end result makes me feel correct. I can look in the mirror and feel happy about myself.
There are times I want to pop something nice on, do up my face and see if I can achieve a really pretty look: a boost to my self-esteem. Plus a satisfaction that I have conquered this male shell: made it into my own image (the one that sits in my mind).
And occasionally I have scratched an itch dating back to my childhood when I used to dream of princess frocks, wedding dresses and ball gowns. Hey girl, you got there in the end.
- April 14, 2019 at 7:22 am #168350Rochelle MillsParticipantRegistered On: March 16, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Great thread, Tiffany. I think Anne’s description rings true a lot for me also. What started primarily as a pleasant if not very exciting sensual experience has balanced out over time with the psychological, contented, just”feels right” frame of mind that dressing brings. But I still gravitate to the smoother, silkier fabrics, lol
- April 14, 2019 at 6:32 am #168340Anne PreussParticipantRegistered On: December 13, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 331Has thanked: 420 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
For me it is more of a psychological experience than a sensual one, although I enjoy the sensuality of wearing womens clothing. Dressing as Anne brings me to a closer experience of being an actual woman. Understandably it’s not the same as having an actual vagina, experiencing periods, having natural breasts…but dressing allows me to slip into that psychological realm of being Anne. So I glue the breastforms on my chest to simulate breasts tugging on me…I apply the makeup so I can look as beautiful as possible…I get the laser treatments to permanently remove hair from my face and body….I wear the clothing to provide the visual fantasy that Anne exists, even if it is in my mind. This whole experience puts me in a happier, more peaceful state of mind than when I am in male drab mode.
- April 13, 2019 at 10:33 am #168141Carolyne ShermanParticipantRegistered On: February 20, 2018Topics: 4Replies: 203Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
I really didn’t have to think much on this one. I have since a very young age wished I had been born a woman. I even told my mom around 3rd grade I wanted to be a girl when I grew up (didn’t go well). I went through the years of denial and purges as well as saying to myself I just liked the feminine styles. I finally accepted that I am a female at heart and want to be a woman, but alas I have waited to a point in life to be honest with myself about who I truly am that I have far to many obligations to my wife and children to bring my personal desires to fruition. The damage it would cause others is far to high a price. So I know who and what I am and accept that I am a tg woman in my heart. My wife knows and we have our understanding but I will be what and who I am with respect for my families needs. So what drives me to dress as a woman is simple… its who I am.
- April 13, 2019 at 6:16 am #168102AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 20Replies: 523Has thanked: 582 timesBeen thanked: 673 times
I do it because I have no idea how to be sexy as a man………….but I do know how to be sexy as a woman–been studying that for a very long time………and each single event makes my heart flutter, and the libido soars………my SO understands this about me, and does everything to help reach a higher plateau….the longer each event takes, the better it is for us………..no limits……….I take a long time to prepare and get ‘ready’……….and so worth it !!!
- April 13, 2019 at 6:16 am #168101stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 61Replies: 476Has thanked: 506 timesBeen thanked: 914 times
It’s the girl inside me that makes me want to dress. It releases her from the prison she spends far too much of her time in. And she gets the opportunity to wear and admire herself in the new clothes that she has bought for herself.
- April 13, 2019 at 5:59 am #168096Tiffany AlexisParticipantRegistered On: March 28, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 458Has thanked: 679 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
- April 12, 2019 at 3:33 pm #167938Bianca EverdeneParticipantRegistered On: April 11, 2017Topics: 6Replies: 194Has thanked: 511 timesBeen thanked: 337 times
All the beautiful clothes, shoes,purses, make up, fashions, colours, materials, styles etc etc. I think I look and feel much better being able to experience what the other half of the population get to access freely. Much better than my black/brown/beige/white clothes, suits shirts pants tees jeans, a watch ! Pathetic and so boring in comparison !
For me it’s simple as that, not an expression of my sexual orientation or desire to be a woman, just want to have the opportunity to look how I want to look (as women can) without being judged.
- April 12, 2019 at 9:56 am #167829Dame Veronica GraunwolfParticipantRegistered On: May 8, 2017Topics: 49Replies: 1911Has thanked: 1613 timesBeen thanked: 1535 times
Hi Tiffany….yup….me again. I dress because I like to be different. By being a female, I seem to become my opposite who lived a very hard, disturbing, troubling and soul/heart killing exhistence on my male side…….started out as a loss of 5 childhood/teenage friends under separate circumstances as individual losses separate from each other. To lose myself at 17, I volunteered as a medic in the US Army and spent 4 soul/heart destroying years in Vietnam. Was it a cure?????? Not on your Nelly!!! I began to become a person who saw, did, and still remembers all kinds of horror and atrocities. A traveller…who has seen it all.
The on/off switch in my mind is now controlled by my femme side, and made the rest of my life, slightly more tolerable. Travelling, education, books are the rest of my “medicine” as it were. If only, I had been born a female….what might have been. My personnality has also been…..”in for a penny, in for a pound”! I am to old now to transition…so….we are full blown female….most of the time.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:42 pm #167942ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
I hope I get to ne like u one day!! So confident and in control of ur life. It’s definitely a sexy trait😍 thank u for ur insight and making me feel comfortable and welcome here!
- April 12, 2019 at 9:54 am #167828AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 7Replies: 88Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 133 times
I have an insatiable desire to feel the texture of women’s clothes. From lace to satin to silk to rubber and everything in between. I love the layers and the way they feel sliding over me. I love the looseness of satin nightgowns and the tightness of pencil skirts and 5″ patent heels. I love to feel the way the girdle encloses me and gives me a (near) perfect figure. The folds and ripples of clothes from top to bottom when I move and walk.
The list seems endless.
- April 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm #167944ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
- April 12, 2019 at 3:50 pm #167945ParticipantRegistered On: April 10, 2019Topics: 6Replies: 60Has thanked: 105 timesBeen thanked: 154 times
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.