This topic contains 75 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by  Amelia walker 1 month ago.

• Author
    Replies
     Adarsini 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 23, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 16

I started as a crossdresser and have developed as a transsexual.I realize that I am really a woman in a man’s body and as so should dress and act like a woman.

I am also like you marthal.. i am identifying myself as a transexual. Born in a wrong body. The way i feel.. i cannot come out into the openworld though..

I have to find a way  to make myself bold to come out as a woman..

Amelia walker 
      Participant
      Registered On: January 18, 2019
      Replies: 112

That is exactly what happened to me.

Robyn Valerio 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 15, 2018
    Replies: 15

This is such a great question.  Thanks, too, for so many great answers!  They show, don’t they, that we’re so different.  There are lots of things that drive me.  When en femme, I’m fully me.  There’s a whole set of feelings that blossom when I’m in a bra, wig, frock and heels.  I feel beautiful, fully alive, warm, glowing, happy and relaxed.  I bathe in the warm glow of colours and delicate sensations.  It’s a creative thing, transformative but healing.  No other situation makes me feel quite the same way.  There’s that feeling of wholeness, too.  I used to feel guilty, embarrassed, uncomfortable and fearful about all this.  Try telling all this to your family and friends, I’d think.  I tried, like many of you out there, to purge it all.  Over the years, though, I had to accept that the strong call I had to be Robyn just couldn’t be put away.  I had to be me!  Being deaf to it was becoming toxic.  So now, though married with an understanding but ‘not interested wife’, I take the opportunities as they come to allow my feelings to come fully alive in times when I’m alone.  I see these moments of being en femme as part of the lifetime journey everyone has to take to discover who they really are.  So I now enjoy them to the full.  Thank you CDH for being such an important part of that journey!  And thank you too for being my friends.  Robyn.

1 user thanked author for this post.
     Brandy B 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 21, 2019
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 41

What drives me to dress?  That is the million dollar question.  I have wondered about this for decades, through purchases and purges, through finally breaking the silence and telling my wife years into the marriage and through many many years since when she wants me to stop.  Why do I dress?  I’m not certain I know the answer to that question. Was I born with this in me? Was it the feel of lingerie?  Or was it that it was such a sexual thing in my younger years that dressing paired with arousal and ultimate orgasm locked it in my psyche?  I really and truly don’t know.

But what I do know even if it wasn’t built into my DNA, it has become a vital part of me.  Part of who I am.  In my adolescence and youth  I “borrowed” my sister’s lingerie and loved the feel of it compared to my boy clothes.  Back then there was no internet, and armed without any knowledge I assumed this would all go away as I grew older, dated and married.  I was wrong.  While the never ending activities of beginning a career, marriage an raising kids, hindered my ability to dress, it never stopped my desire…but more just placed on pause.  I did dress when I could, sneaking some items of my wife when the house was empty, or taking some lingerie with me on my rare work trips.  But as I have grown older, the kids are all grown and I now travel regularly, the world of being Brandy has opened up to me. There are so many more times I can be the girl that is part of me.

I believe that access to the internet has had a significant impact on both my dressing and my acceptance of myself.  I clearly recall the first time I ever signed into a cross dressing chat room.  For quite some time prior to this I had been online reading cross dressing fiction stories, reading online cross dressing forums, but yearned for some type of real-time communication with others.  I was traveling for work and had taken some lingerie with me.  In the hotel, dressed in panties, bra and nighties I was on the internet and found a cross dresser chat room.  I hesitated and then decided I would log into it but realized I had to have some kind of name.  I don’t know what I picked, but I did pick a temporary name and sign in and chatted with another crossdresser.  It was intoxicating and so wonderful.  I was nervous, terrified and excited.  It was …Acceptance…someone who accepted this part of me and who I could talk to about it.   Even if it that  someone was on the other end of a distant network.

Overtime, I think the power of other’s acceptance changed me.  To me..Acceptance should always be written with a capital “A”.  It is just so important to all of us.

Amelia walker 
      Participant

It’s interesting how citing the feel of the fabric seems to be a common theme. Do women born female get aroused in the same way I wonder?

Rochelle Mills 
      Participant
      Registered On: March 16, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 24

Brandy — Thanks so much for describing your CD motivations in such warm and powerful way.  Wow, does it resonate!  Hope you find more warmth and Acceptance here!

Rochelle

Brandy B 
        Participant

Rochelle:  Thank you, I appreciate that!

Donna James 
          Participant
          Registered On: March 4, 2019
          Topics: 0
          Replies: 331

Brandi you don’t how many gurls could   ‘copy and paste’ that reply as their own. Thanks.

Brandy B 
          Participant

Thanks Donna. Sounds like we all have some similar experiences.

2 users thanked author for this post.
     Laura Lovett 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 18, 2018
    Topics: 12
    Replies: 422

When I was 5 or 6, I had no idea.

I just loved the look of girls clothes and wished I could wear them. Most of my friends were girls until something switched on inside, telling me I should be friends with boys instead, so I pretended like mad not to like girls.

I really didn’t like boys though – they were much too rough. I hated any kind of rough and tumble game – couldn’t even pretend that I did.

So I hated football and rugby and wished I could play netball and hockey (I had no idea! Girls can be rough too, in sports!)

Bit of a cissy really.

One day, aged 13, my games teacher got tired of telling me the offside rule again, and asked outright if I wanted to wear a short skirt and frilly knickers and go play hockey with the girls.

I must have looked like a rabbit in the headlights.

I could not say yes in front of all the other boys, and I couldn’t lie either at such an opportunity.

He didn’t fulfil his promise and I have never forgotten or forgiven.

It was an almost desparate feeling – I wanted it so badly. I have absolutely no idea what the driver was, as it wasn’t just that moment, the feelings of wanting to wear girls clothes and be with girls came from such an early age that I don’t believe it was sexually motivated, and I didn’t really want to be a girl – not fully.

I gave the matter a lot of thought and ,while I thought it would be good and solve the problems, I didn’t want to stop being a boy – my sort of boy, not like the rough boys.

That was really confusing for me, and didn’t stop.

It still hasn’t stopped.

I don’t want a sex change, and am not attracted to men, but I do want to wear women’s clothing, and, as of last November, I know that Laura is as real as the male side of me.

She is unleashed, within certain boundaries, and whenever there’s comfortable time available, I make sure she gets that time, dressed appropriately.

Sometimes I actually don’t feel like it!

I have the same doubts expressed by others here, like, what am I doing.

But Laura makes it right.

When I am her, good things happen.

I used to think I was imagining it, or it was just co-incident.

Now I think it might be related to whatever chemicals get squirted round my brain and body when I dressed.

It’s not sexual, or, at least, there are no obvious signs that it is. Usually, the first thing I think after my deep sigh of relief at being dressed again is how much there us to do, and I get on with it!

I really feel like there are two personalities in me, one male, one female, and dressing brings out the female.

I have no idea if it’s true or not, but it enhances my life so much that I’ve stopped questioning it, and just accept that I am Laura as much as I am someone male.

Love Laura

4 users thanked author for this post.
     MarthaLouise 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 27, 2019
    Topics: 11
    Replies: 55

I started as a crossdresser and have developed as a transsexual.I realize that I am really a woman in a man’s body and as so should dress and act like a woman.

Very Cherry 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 24, 2019
    Replies: 3

My clit mostly.

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 10, 2019
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 60

😏

Jennifer Swanson 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 20, 2019
    Topics: 19
    Replies: 91

As I sit here in my bra, panties and stockings, I read through your responses and I am overwhelmed with finally being part of a community that I completely love.  All of you share stories that have such similar and recurring themes.  I am so happy to finally get to meet all of you.  It’s cheaper than therapy and way more rewarding.

Adarsini 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 23, 2019
    Replies: 16

My wish to be a girl started when i was 12..but at that age i dont know what was my thought…so i was afraid to express it to the outer  world(till now am afraid)…

Time goes on like a train…now am 22..since my 21 i was travelling through a turmoil…my thoughts changed when i had my  first break up…i cannot tell that its a breakup…we were  best  friends for 3years…i reailised my love to her when i came  to know  that her marriage was fixed…we loved for ten days without any sexual relation.. it was simply pure…i came to know the more woman in her..which inspired the womanhood in me…it was her who made me realise the beauty of being a women…nowadays most  girls take there womanhood as granted but not my friend(i would like to call her friend)…she enjoys the womanhood in her…that made my innerwoman wakeup..now i am exploring my feminity secretly…i have a compulsion that she should be the first one to know my inner feminity..and i need her to treat  me as a lady and help figure out my feelings as a good friend…

Being woman is not so easy… 

This thought made me love more feminity and be a woman… now while am cding i can understand a little of there difficulties… i enjoy my own difficulties and pain of cding because i want to be a woman in all sense…and i can wait and wait and wait for the godess of womanhood to bless me…

Hugs and love

Adarsini

Amelia walker 
      Participant

Maybe you have answered the question Adarsini. The desire to be what we adore?

RachelAnn 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 17, 2019
    Replies: 17

good topic, and hard to pin a answer down.  For me, as some have said, a big part of it is the sensations of the clothes.  While that in itself can be enough, I can also add that for me anyway there is also a sort of feminine worship involved.  I love women, the curves, the softness of their skin, their painted fingers and toes, their heels, dresses, skirts, underthings, and then throw in the vulnarability and mystery of it and it is very seducing, like a siren song.  So I think on some level for myself, while not the main reason, there is a desire to be a part of the mystery.  It’s different, new, exciting, comforting,  familiar, relaxing all at the same time.   I enjoy going on pinterest, youtube, google or whatever and finding different things to try.  The funny thing is I often give my wife advice on different things, I got her started on coconut oil in the tub as a example, and my daughter, who isn’t aware of my dressing, often asks me to do her dance makeup rather than my wife lol.  So at the risk of rambling aimlessy I woud say I also enjoy the uh call it feminine mystique perhaps?  Not solving the mystery, but participating in it.  I don’t know that’s the best I can explain it for me anyway.

3 users thanked author for this post.
     Sandy Storm 
    Participant
    Replies: 17

I wish I knew the answer, it been a part of me from a child. I know its definitely a sensory thing for I love the sensations of the softer materials and flowing of a dress in the wind etc, now I do also know the higher my stress level the more I dress so I also use it as an escape from the stress of this damn world

5 users thanked author for this post.
     Bobbi 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 13, 2018
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 591

The fact that I really, “know no other way”. I have lived as a woman since High School.
    I can’t imagine what it would be like to live as a man, as I never became one.

Jasmine Jeffries 
    Participant
    Registered On: December 28, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 183

Tiffany great question sweetheart for me it all started very young like mof us I always wanted to be like my mother I think what attracted me at first was the clothes nothing like a pair of pantyhose and pretty silky panties but I think as a man we have to be tough and macho at all times that is a lot of pressure but women can be themselves not that women are weak but they can show emotions and be feminine and silly if we do that we are labeled a sissy I sometimes want to be a sissy and not be judged or made fun of I believe we were born this way and that’s why we can suppress our feelings they never go away because it is who we are thanst for reading ladies your sister Jasmine

Bren Whyme 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 30, 2018
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 118

II know I have loved dressing feminine since I was 5 years old, putting on my neighbors dress and telling my Mom I was a girl. It has been like a drug for me, I get an overwhelming sense of calm and happiness when en femme. Since I have went to living at home full time, ( work is still drab), I’ve done a lot of soul searching, remembering past events I had forgotten about and I really think I should have been born female. I can only speak for me but I was always more interested in doing girl things than hanging with the guys. I made a huge effort for a long time to forget Brenda but she has come back with a vengeance and I feel myself becoming her more and more everyday.

xoxo Brenda

Charlotte Rose 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 17, 2018
    Topics: 7
    Replies: 62

I honestly pin point the exact reason. It’s something that has been with me since childhood. Didn’t have the best childhood (I have an article coming out next month that gives my background).

I know when I do I feel so free, relaxed, and natural. It makes me feel oh so good. It’s like a drug and I gotta get my fix.

Patty Phose 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 7, 2016
    Replies: 463

I love wearing pantyhose and showing off my legs.

courtneyjo 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2016
    Replies: 11

The feelings it produces…makes me feel wonderfully natural, free and happy!

Giselle Reeves 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 27, 2017
    Replies: 23

a compulsion that has complete control over me

rhonda 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 13, 2015
      Replies: 49

I have that same compulsion😊

Davina Evans 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 23, 2019
    Replies: 76

I am not sure what drives me, it just feels right.  I have no desire to be female, but I do like the feeling of being feminine.  I am more relaxed and gentle when en femme.

I do also love of women’s clothing the textures, colours and variety, particularly the lingerie.

No great drive just enjoyment!

Davina

Jennifer Swanson 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 91

I just know that I feel incredibly happy when I’m crossing.  Like the song says you can’t please everyone but you’ve got to please yourself.  I’m not looking to attract a partner of any gender.  I just love talking with the girls.  It is so inspiring to see so many others who feel the same way.

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

Definitely agree about the feel of women’s clothes especially the lingerie! It’s amazing! And certainly more exciting to the everyday man clothes material……aka cotton lol

7 users thanked author for this post.
     Isabel Buckley 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 18, 2019
    Replies: 34

A great thread with lots of great replies…
    All I can say is, it makes me feel more relaxed, happier, comfortable and, quite simply, ‘right’.

Wearing male clothes has to be done, but I don’t have to like it…

Danielle Darby 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 9, 2019
    Topics: 8
    Replies: 14

My wonderful wife!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Best answer yet!

Tanya Dale 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 10, 2019
    Replies: 127

I love womens clothes. They’re so pretty and light and the choice is almost infinite. Look at all the different styles of underwear, tights and stockings let alone skirts, tops and dresses. Then there’s the delicious feeling of wearing new clothes for the first time, that tingle of excitement before you put on a new dress or a new bra or whatever it might be. And when you’re wearing your new clothes the hope and anticipation that you look great! And when you look in the mirror and see yourself dressed as a lovely, feminine woman! Men are so drab!😍

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Tanya Dale. Reason: Typo
    • This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Tanya Dale. Reason: Typo
       Char 
      Ambassador
      Registered On: October 11, 2015
      Replies: 27

Hahahaha Bingo!! hahaha

Charee'

Anonymous
      Registered On:
      Topics: 5

I totally agree with what you said. Exactly as I feel.

Craven Moore 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 13, 2018
      Replies: 18

Oh Yes!  I truly identify with yours and several other responses.  It’s definitely a sensual thing on many levels.  But where it began, and why, are a mystery I may never understand.  It’s been lifelong.

Amelia walker 
      Participant

I have just come back from Patong in Thailand. Too many women are drab as well. Still seeing me in my outfits brightened the place up a bit.

Anonymous
        Registered On:
        Topics: 20
        Replies: 523

Never been to Patong……but have been to PUKET many times………..even took SO there….used to go to Thailand many times…….for work………….amazing culture and so tolerant !!!  Made me study Buddhism.

didn’t like the overwhelming sex traffic business….worst in the world………..but gotta feed themselves somehow………..

Miki

Amelia walker 
          Participant

Patong is sort of a sub district in Phuket and is the center for the LGBT community. We went to the boat bar, a gay club that has a transgender show which was an experience. I’m going again in July for a long weekend. Thailand does have this reputation for sex tourism although they are very strict regarding public displays of affection. For anyone wanting to spend a few days fully femme as I did without the authorities bothering you this is the place to be.

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

With you 1000%

Amelia 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 29, 2018
    Replies: 44

I dress because I feel more comfortable being a woman than a man. It just feels right. I find female clothing to be softer, more colorful, and more comfortable than male clothes. I enjoy the feeling of my breast forms. I love the way my body looks once I put on my padding. If I had a job that I could work from home, I’d be in femme every day. Not sure if it means I’m transgender or simply want to dress full time.

Kelly Terry 
      Participant
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Replies: 29

I been thinking about whatever it is being a women or the clothes that attract me most and a simple question to my self answered that: Would I want to snap my fingers and become a women for rest of my life but one that never dress in anything else then pants, simple top and no makeup. For me the answer is absolutely no since then the whole reason I want to be a women is gone.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

Why not?  Clothes hath no gender.  Everything we say are femme were originally designed for men . . . except (I believe) the brassiere.  Certainly the dress, skirt, stockings, bloomers, high heels, lace blouse, wigs, makeup, and jewelry.  Oh how times have changed.  Girls have all the best stuff.  LOL

Chin up, tits out, heels high!

Hugz, Nayomi

Deanna Lund 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 28, 2019
    Topics: 35
    Replies: 137

I kind of moved away from a thrilling feeling to it feels normal but with the ocassional, WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING? Does anyone else get that?

I tried to look into books dealing with the basis for what causes this but searching for the subject crossdressing leads to lots of books about guys wanting to be forcednto be cheerleaders.

Luv
    D

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

Lol forced to be a cheerleader now I’m not one who likes to be forced to do anything but I think I’ll look that up sounds entertaining!

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Sorry Deanna………..for me…I know EXACTLY what I’m doing !!!!   I love it……….right down to the lip gloss and perfume !!!   Never questioned it………………

Mikki

6 users thanked author for this post.
         TAMI 
        Participant
        Registered On: December 6, 2016
        Replies: 46

I agree with all my sisters but lately it’s that little spritz of perfume that I really enjoy when I have my lingerie on! I even put some on my lower region when going to work!!!

❤️ Love to all my sisters!!!

Tiffany Wells 
        Participant

Love lip gloss!!!

Imogen Mann 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 2, 2019
    Replies: 136

Can;t say I feel particularly hot and bothered about getting dresses… Unless that ultimately leads to getting un-dressed.

Imogen X

Anonymous
      Registered On:

Gotta agree here with Imogen, about the ultimately ‘undressed’ comment……except keep the wig on, and maybe the shoes…………and maybe that very sheer babydoll nighty !!!!

Mikki

Tiffany Wells 
        Participant

U said exactly what I was thinking Mikki!!

Amelia walker 
    Participant

Sorry if this may sound a bit “out there” but I have always felt that a female aspect  has been part of me striving to be the dominant persona, and now she is I feel sort of liberated, if that makes sense?

Laura Lovett 
      Participant
      Registered On: November 18, 2018
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 422

That makes perfect sense to me!

Describes me to a ‘T’.

Except Laura, despite being the stronger personality, is not dominant. She is totally willing to let things be, which I find maddeningly frustrating!

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

Absolutely! I definitely concur!

Tiffany Alexis 
      Participant
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 458

Not out there at all. I feel the same. I think the female one is by far the stronger of what I consider my dual nature.

Tiffany

Jasmine Fletcher 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 7, 2018
    Replies: 246

I sometimes think it isn’t that I want to dress as a women, I just want to look like a woman.   I don’t really get any satisfaction from putting on the clothes, it’s just that the end result makes me feel correct.  I can look in the mirror and feel happy about myself.

There are times I want to pop something nice on, do up my face and see if I can achieve a really pretty look: a boost to my self-esteem.  Plus a satisfaction that I have conquered this male shell: made it into my own image (the one that sits in my mind).

And occasionally I have scratched an itch dating back to my childhood when I used to dream of princess frocks, wedding dresses and ball gowns.   Hey girl, you got there in the end.

Rochelle Mills 
    Participant
    Registered On: March 16, 2019
    Topics: 3
    Replies: 24

Great thread, Tiffany.  I think Anne’s description rings true a lot for me also.  What started primarily as a pleasant if not very exciting sensual experience has balanced out over time with the psychological, contented, just”feels right” frame of mind that dressing brings. But I still gravitate to the smoother, silkier fabrics, lol

Anne Preuss 
    Participant

For me it is more of a psychological experience than a sensual one, although I enjoy the sensuality of wearing womens clothing.  Dressing as Anne brings me to a closer experience of being an actual woman.  Understandably it’s not the same as having an actual vagina, experiencing periods, having natural breasts…but dressing allows me to slip into that psychological realm of being Anne.  So I glue the breastforms on my chest to simulate breasts tugging on me…I apply the makeup so I can look as beautiful as possible…I get the laser treatments to permanently remove hair from my face and body….I wear the clothing to provide the visual fantasy that Anne exists, even if it is in my mind.  This whole experience puts me in a happier, more peaceful state of mind than when I am in male drab mode.

Carolyne Sherman 
    Participant
    Registered On: February 20, 2018
    Topics: 4
    Replies: 203

I really didn’t have to think much on this one. I have since a very young age wished I had been born a woman. I even told my mom around 3rd grade I wanted to be a girl when I grew up (didn’t go well). I went through the years of denial and purges as well as saying to myself I just liked the feminine styles. I finally accepted that I am a female at heart and want to be a woman, but alas I have waited to a point in life to be honest with myself about who I truly am that I have far to many obligations to my wife and children to bring my personal desires to fruition. The damage it would cause others is far to high a price. So I know who and what I am and accept that I am a tg woman in my heart. My wife knows and we have our understanding but I will be what and who I am with respect for my families needs. So what drives me to dress as a woman is simple… its who I am.

🍷C

Anne Preuss 
      Participant

Carolyne,

I feel exactly the way you do.  Big difference tween us is that I could never tell my wife.  She would flip out.

Hugs….Anne

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

Thanks gurl!

Heather Jameson 
      Participant
      Registered On: April 1, 2019
      Replies: 22

Perfectly said Carolyne, you hit the nail right on the head.

Vanessa Jones 
      Participant
      Registered On: October 12, 2018
      Replies: 25

Wow, I can relate…it’s who we are.

Anonymous
    Registered On:

I do it because I have no idea how to be sexy as a man………….but I do know how to be sexy as a woman–been studying that for a very long time………and each single event makes my heart flutter, and the libido soars………my SO understands this about me, and does everything to help reach a higher plateau….the longer each event takes, the better it is for us………..no limits……….I take a long time to prepare and get ‘ready’……….and so worth it !!!

Mikki

stephanie plumb 
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 61
    Replies: 476

It’s the girl inside me that makes me want to dress. It releases her from the prison she spends far too much of her time in.  And she gets the opportunity to wear and admire herself in the new clothes that she has bought for herself.

Tiffany Alexis 
    Participant
    Topics: 16
    Replies: 458

It just feels right. It feels kinda sexy too, but mostly I can best describe it as “yea that’s allot better”. Feels like I’m being me.

Tiffany

Bianca Everdene 
    Participant
    Registered On: April 11, 2017
    Replies: 194

All the beautiful clothes, shoes,purses, make up, fashions, colours, materials, styles etc etc. I think I look and feel much better being able to experience what the other half of the population get to access freely. Much better than my black/brown/beige/white clothes, suits shirts pants tees jeans, a watch ! Pathetic and so boring  in comparison !

For me it’s simple as that, not an expression of my sexual orientation or desire to be a woman, just want to have the opportunity to look how I want to look (as women can) without being judged.

love

Bianca

Barbara 
      Participant
      Registered On: December 4, 2018
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 71

yeah, what she said!!!

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

I love your response and confident attitude!!😍.  Thanks boo!

Dame Veronica Graunwolf 
    Participant
    Registered On: May 8, 2017
    Topics: 49
    Replies: 1911

Hi Tiffany….yup….me again. I dress because I like to be different. By being a female, I seem to become my opposite who lived a very hard, disturbing, troubling and soul/heart killing exhistence on my male side…….started out as a loss of 5 childhood/teenage friends under separate circumstances as individual losses separate from each other. To lose myself at 17, I volunteered as a medic in the US Army and spent 4 soul/heart destroying years in Vietnam. Was it a cure?????? Not on your Nelly!!! I began to become a person who saw, did, and still remembers all kinds of horror and atrocities. A traveller…who has seen it all.

The on/off switch in my mind is now controlled by my femme side, and made the rest of my life, slightly more tolerable. Travelling, education, books are the rest of my “medicine” as it were. If only, I had been born a female….what might have been. My personnality has also been…..”in for a penny, in for a pound”!  I am to old now to transition…so….we are full blown female….most of the time.

Dame Veronica

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

I hope I get to ne like u one day!! So confident and in control of ur life. It’s definitely a sexy trait😍 thank u for ur insight and making me feel comfortable and welcome here!

Anonymous
    Registered On:
    Replies: 88

I have an insatiable desire to feel the texture of women’s clothes.  From lace to satin to silk to rubber and everything in between.  I love the layers and the way they feel sliding over me.  I love the looseness of satin nightgowns and the tightness of pencil skirts and 5″ patent heels.  I love to feel the way the girdle encloses me and gives me a (near) perfect figure.  The folds and ripples of clothes from top to bottom when I move and walk.

The list seems endless.

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

It is definitely a euphoric feeling to experience when the lace panties slide up ur smooth legs and you strapthat bra on it makes u instantly feel sexy and beautiful! Love the response!

Tiffany Wells 
      Participant

It is definitely a euphoric feeling to experience when the lace panties slide up ur smooth legs and you strapthat bra on it makes u instantly feel sexy and beautiful! Love the response!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account