Viewing 85 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello Girls. this is the first of many polls I will be submitting, why not get involved in the action?!

Anonymous

I don’t use the “cross” prefix, as I am neither cross, nor do I feel like I’m wearing clothes that aren’t meant for me – they so are!

Definitely elated.

Being dressed as a woman puts me into a head space close to ecstasy, with no debilitating effects only positive, which spill out into my male side.

Having gone carol singing fully dressed in a busy city centre this morning, and encounterex only happy smiles and full acceptance, I am fully elated!

Love

Laura

Interesting question. My problem was picking one of excitement, elation, or satisfaction.  I do not think I have ever been sad or guilty when dressed.  The guilt comes at other times, although it is difficult to pin that down.  The sadness comes when I have a need to dress and cannot.  But when I am dressed I really feel excitement, elation, and satisfaction.

Anonymous

I like the breakdown.

Excitement – Definitely when dressing up, or shopping for new clothes.

Satisfaction – Seeing myself strutting about, lounging in dress.

Elation – See excitement, satisfaction.

Sadness – There’s some, but it’s complicated.

Guilt – Again I’d have to really unpack that one.

Guilt and sadness together make up a small percentage of the excitement and satisfaction I otherwise feel. It’s a positive experience.

Anonymous

What Lilly said for sure,

Lisa

karley delaware
      Baroness - Annual

Hi. Before joining CDH my dressing feelings was of extreme excitement followed by sadness, guilt and self loathing.  Since joining, it is extreme excitement followed by feelings of satisfaction. Thank You All!! Hugs and Tearful Kisses……………………..Karley

Becka
      Lady

Hi Fiona,

The rush for me starts when I start putting on items.  Stockings or tights in particular.  That alone at times is almost enough to “bring me to a point of no return”, if you get my drift!

I love that feeling, had it today as I slipped into a deliciously silky pair of tights!

Love and Hugs,

R.

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Contentment, satisfaction, composure within my very soul.

Tho I’m as macho male as the next bloke when in that mode, the opposite occurs when I become Caty. It comes on very strong as I complete the “underdressing” part. Securely “tucked”, breast forms attached, bra on.

From then on I am “just the (female) me”!

Caty

hi girls, well…. I had to vote! excitement! its just because I look so forward to it. being drab for so long is soul destroying to me. keep the votes coming in girls!

fiona xxx

A combination of the above

neither elated nor overly guilty

Not satisfied or sad

i feel normal, I feel calm, i feel trapped as well. Not by Lacey or my wife but by society in general

Sorry. Heart on my sleeve

Lacey

Anonymous

If I’ve played around with the make up, put on something really nice,  and the results look good then I am satisfied, but most of the time I’m just being me and my emotive state comes from what else I’m doing, not from what I’m wearing.  So I think my closest answer is mainly “none of the above” with a side order of satisfaction and a dab of excitement when I venture outdoors.

I feel at one with myself when dressing, as if all my soul comes together for a short time then when I change back I feel deep sadness,

Dani
      Lady

Just contented and very happy.  I feel so calm and composed when I am in feminine mode.

How interesting that sadness and guilt got 0 votes.  I feel neither of these as well when I dress.  I answered elation but I could just as well answered excitement and/or satisfaction.  I’m a closeted CD because I have a SO who would never accept me for what I really am.  So when I dress, it’s like letting a wild mare out of the corral.  I’m so happy and elated to look at myself dressed and made up.

Anne

Leonara
        Ambassador

Ann
        You have such a way with words
        When dressed “letting a wild mare out of the corral”…I too enjoy expressing my femininity although alone..
        Leonara

Anne, I know all you said, I hope that can fine the strength to open a discussion to my wife …one day she’ll  be like yours I think… love is the answer..

hi girls. yes. it is interesting that sadness and guilt have not achieved a vote, but to be fair, i’m kinda glad too 🙂 . lets be honest, no-one in the right mind would at least want to be sad dressing femme, but of course, people have different circumstances too. I had to include them because I want an overall score from sad to elated. thanks for all your votes so far girls, it is very much appreciated, please keep them coming!

fiona xxx

when i get dressed up its like a switch off with male and on with female. putting on panties,pad, nylons, bra, boobs, dress, make up, ear rings and perfume, heels. i feel more my self and human and happy. i was born male but should of been a female. i love the feeling of dresses and all female stuff. allot more comfortable to wear. if i could stay dressed up i would and be female 24 7.

Elation was my choice, When I crossdress I feel like I am the person I was meant to be.  I feel all the stress of life wash away and find myself smiling and beaming when I look at who I was meant to be in the mirror. I’m a totally different person, but one that is happy. It just feels right, don’t you all agree? Ive been CD for as long as I can remember and these feeling are just getting stronger over the years. I guess I am just happy to be woman when I have that opportunity. I wish I could express this more often. Like many others I feel a great sadness when I have to stop being femme, Thank you all, sisters, for being here at CDH. It makes me feel less alone.

Anonymous

This is a tough poll for me that should be easy. First off i am severe bi-polar, the bi that’s not fun. So with that being said dressing is a safe place for me to slow my mind down and get through the rollercoaster. Morgan is my best friend and when my mind gets out of control she is the only one that can “talk” me through it. Second i feel loved while dressed while Morgan is my best friend shes also my rock of sorts. She has giving me the strength to love myself unconditionally. I thought i had true love before but didn’t kniw what that really meant because i never knew how to love myself. This new acceptance is still an uneasy feelung for me but I’m understanding it more everyday. So that brings me to number three. Happiness. Now that i can let go of some of the fears Morgan has brought me happiness and that i can’t put into words.

Hi Morgan

I know what you are going thur. My daughter is Bi-Polar and she can be a real problem at time. So you being a crossdresser can make it much harder to cope with life things Make sure you take your Meds. Dont push yourself. You should do just fine

Love,
        Vicki E.

Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>This is a tough poll for me that should be easy. First off i am severe bi-polar, the bi that’s not fun. So with that being said dressing is a safe place for me to slow my mind down and get through the rollercoaster. Morgan is my best friend and when my mind gets out of control she is the only one that can “talk” me through it. Second i feel loved while dressed while Morgan is my best friend shes also my rock of sorts. She has giving me the strength to love myself unconditionally. I thought i had true love before but didn’t kniw what that really meant because i never knew how to love myself. This new acceptance is still an uneasy feelung for me but I’m understanding it more everyday. So that brings me to number three. Happiness. Now that i can let go of some of the fears Morgan has brought me happiness and that i can’t put into words.</p>

Leonara
        Ambassador

Morgan,
        Welcome to CDH… Thank you for sharing your “need” and how crossdressing helps you with your bipolar situation…. Thank you for sharing and reach out to me or any of the ladies here who will more than welcome your friendship.
        Leonara

Hi ladies,

I feel an euphoric rush of elation when Selyne takes over. After my routine of getting dressed I look in the mirror and absolutely love what I see, the woman staring back and I say to myself “finally I am Selyne”

Harmony and Serenity to all of you girls

Selyne Phoenyx

It is very clear that you can draw from this poll, most people on this site have accepted themselves and this part of their life. I think that is the most positive thing such a community can claim. Most stories involve internal struggles, but I am glad to see most make it through them.

Anonymous

Hi i feel free happy and contented when I’m Rozalyne, it seems as if all my worries, fears and frustrations seem to fade away, i seem more confident too maybe it’s just that women are stronger than men after all, so why is it that i can’t seem to manage to open that dammed closet door,, sorry about the language i didn’t mean to swear, well maybe next year will be different maybe i will find the courage to come out completely and say this is who i want to be I’m Rozalyne and I’m trans, i hope you all have a great new year and see you all next year hugs and kisses Rozalyne x

Terri
      Duchess

My choice was satisfaction. If I had answere years ago I would have answered excitement. I started going out enfemme in 1977. When I dressed back then for the first time out I got very excited when I dressed. As the years went by my feelings changed. As I realized that Terri was me I felt more and more comfortable with her. When i found some sense of balance, Terri became more and more real to me and realized that she will always be a part of me. So now when I’m able to become Terri I feel that sense of being myself and feel satisfied for the lack of a better word.

Rami Love
      Lady

<p dir=”ltr” style=”line-height: 1.38; margin-top: 0pt; margin-bottom: 0pt;”><span style=”font-size: 12pt; font-family: Georgia; color: #333333; background-color: #ffffff; font-weight: 400; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; text-decoration: none; vertical-align: baseline; white-space: pre-wrap;”>How do I feel ? Feminate , content, at ease, very good. Depending on the dress pretty.</span></p>

I feel satisfaction. I used to feel alot of regret because I knew I wanted to be a girl. I hated myself for it really bad. Eventually the feelings got so strong I couldn’t help it so I slowly started to accept it then I found this site then everything changed. Now when I dress up it feels so right to finally feel like the woman I’ve always wanted to be

I choose excitement cause I love to be Lauren I feel as Lauren is the real me so I get very excited but it’s always in private,lately that women is screaming to come out more and more each day. Just need the courage to make that first big step outside

Kimmie
      Lady

I’ve never felt guilt or sadness. For me, being dressed has brought about feelings of comfort and the release of stress.

Janine
      Lady

It’s hard to say. I know that when I want to get dressed en.femme and can’t for different reasons I feel like I’m missing out on of a opportunity to show my feminine side
      This makes me feel uneasy and unfulfilled
      I’m the happiest that I can be when it’s possible for me to find time to get dressed en.femme and live my life as Janine
      Like the song says
      I want to be me. Cause that’s who I am.

Anonymous

and a YES to all other options.

<label>elation</label>, <label></label><label>excitement,</label> <label>guilt</label>,<label> sadness</label><label>
      </label>

Anonymous

I think for me the best way to describe how I feel is normal. When I slip into a skirt and blouse I feel comfortable, happy and completely normal.

Shawn S.
      Duchess

I voted for satisfaction, but I think content is a better word for me.  Dressing is comfortable.

But there’s also a feeling of disappointment. I need new hip pads, a new bra, new breast forms, and more time. And clothes. I need, (OK, I want) new, more fashionable clothes.

Oh, then there’s desire – the desire to go outside my home. This one’s going to take awhile. More acceptance from my wife is first, then finding somewhere to go. I’m close enough to Dallas and Houston that finding where to go and someone to go with shouldn’t be difficult.

I feel all this will come in time, I just wish the time was now.

I chose “none of the above”.

This is a very interesting question, because I’ve felt almost all of those feelings at some point on my journey.

When I was younger, I would feel excitement and elation when I dressed.

This would usually be quickly followed by periods of sadness and guilt.

Now that I’ve gotten older and slightly more comfortable with myself, I would say that I agree with Shawn and what I feel most is a sense of contentment. Although, that’s also often accompanied by a sense of longing to be a complete woman.

As for satisfaction, I just can’t get none. Though I try and I try, I just can’t get no satisfaction…

Hugs,

Elise

Hi Elise. you have been listening to the rolling stones too much!

Fiona xxx

I disagree. You can never listen to the Stones too much 🙂

Anonymous

I feel empowered

Anonymous

I feel at peace with the world.

Hello Fiona,

When I am dressed en femme, I feel CALM and RELAXED and I am at peace. All the worries of the day seem to disappear. There is a calmness effect that overcomes me.

Fiona, I can’t just choose ONE of these! Except for “sadness,” I’ve experienced all of these feelings to varying degrees over the years, and still do. But I guess if I had to rate them highest to lowest, “satisfaction” would currently be at the top, contrary to the Stones’ complaint.

“Guilt,” unfortunately, is ever-present and I never could shake it. As I’ve described elsewhere, the unreasonable fear of discovery figures prominently into this, and it is background noise that detracts from the wondrous feelings of being crossdressed.

As Terri says, “excitement” remains, but in ever-diminishing proportion as I get older. Oh, but it was there when I was a young buck… er, doe.

So I’m going to click the “satisfaction” button, even though for me it’s a bit more complicated than that, and we’ll see how the poll goes.

Everytime which hasn’t been alot lately..I dress u get such and satisfaction and release of stress and excitement all over as I feel so much better and it’s like destressing crossdressing..where I get to step away from the Male side if the world and be me female side and enjoy and relax all things feminine and tend to almost think better especially if I have some sort if problem I am trying to figure out or deal with.xoxo

Hi,
      My choice was Elation, primarily because it makes me feel so high of spirit. I’m extremely happy and proud of the woman(Nikki) that I desire to be!
      Thanks for the topic Fiona, I’m enjoying reading the responses of my sister CD’s,
      Nikki

I feel a sense of calmness when I’m looking into the mirror and see this grandmotherly type of woman staring back at me…

Anonymous

Same as a few here… I feel calm, I can think properly and certainly make better life decisions when dressed.

There are sure a lot of replies to this topic, so I am going to add one more.  As I voted, I feel excited.  Being able to wear the clothing I feel most comfortable wearing is awesome.  Wearing a nice dress or skirt with a blouse, pantie, pantyhose and slip  feels natural to me.  I am not sure why?  But it does.  It makes me feel that perhaps I should of been born female.  Unfortunately, I wasn’t and at my age now, changing things would not probable end well.  Had I felt like this, say,  before marriage, my life would have been feminly different.  But having said that, I still feel great wearing women’s clothes and the natural feeling it brings.

Only yesterday that I read about a m2f who transitioned successfully at the age of 80+(think she ws 82) so perhaps never to late and there’s time for us all (who would like to) yet.

Take care.

Anne-Marie.

I answered Satisfaction as I feel in a good place. But there is a sense of excitement.

However, the word that crops up so often is calm and that is how I feel.  I know sometimes I am sitting there dressed with a little smile on my face. Nice.

Susan Zed
        Lady

I also feel. Almand after dressing I am a nicer more patient person!

Anonymous

This is the usual question my wife asks me………….and it’s incredibly intoxication, as well as exciting.  Right from the stepping into the bath, to that final spray of perfume and the closing of the lasp on the strappy sandles, I ‘jitter’ from the evolution to ‘that beautiful’ creation……………….and so does she.

[quote quote=143358]I chose “none of the above”.

This is a very interesting question, because I’ve felt almost all of those feelings at some point on my journey.

When I was younger, I would feel excitement and elation when I dressed.

This would usually be quickly followed by periods of sadness and guilt.

Now that I’ve gotten older and slightly more comfortable with myself, I would say that I agree with Shawn and what I feel most is a sense of contentment. Although, that’s also often accompanied by a sense of longing to be a complete woman.

As for satisfaction, I just can’t get none. Though I try and I try, I just can’t get no satisfaction…

Hugs,

Elise

[/quote]
      Elise.

You took the words right out of my mouth……..

Hugs

Anne-Marie.

There’s so many feelings that I have. When putting on the makeup, carefully putting on the clothes , the shoes and the wigs.

Because most of the time I don’t have long to be ‘Shayla’ there’s some anxiety because I want to explore my ‘femininity’ so much yet my time is so limited.

Overall, I feel sexy and my crossdressing anthem is ‘partition’ by beyonce. I always dance in the mirror dressed up to that song.

Susan Zed
      Lady

It is interesting that words like sad or guilty are included here. When I was young I loved dressing but also hated it because I thought I was the only person that did this “wrong” thing and I was so guilty. Then I would vow never to do it again, the dress and love it then hate myself.  At the age of 20 and having moved in with my girlfriend I decided to be honest with her and she was great and accepting. Now so many years later if I died I know that at my funeral would be at least ten women who knew I dress as well as some of the men. None hated me or rejected me so I wish that my young self could know that the guilt and sadness were misplaced!

I would say I feel satisfied excitement, so I chose elation.  What is it about our outward appearance that brings about these inner feelings?  We’re still the same person underneath.  Do we feel different in professional dresses, short skirts or baby dolls?   I know it happens with me but I can’t explain it.

sadness and disgust

Emily
      Lady

I chose satisfaction because it most closely defines my feeling of fulfillment and joy. This is a great question that caused me to do something thinking. I have experienced all of the responses and then some at one time or another, but satisfaction is the closest to this time in my life.

I normally feel most of these emotions while dressing at some point , but one of the biggest things I feel is rushed !! My wife knows I dress and is really not happy with it  she knows I have little time to do it !when she goes out which is the most likley time I dress , She almost always say something like not sure how long il be or shouldn’t be to long , knowing it gives me little or no time no dress , but will could quite easily call before she returns , I sometimes think about getting dressed and Just waiting for her to return just to see what she’d do ?  I’m sure I Put a lot of barriers up myself .but even when I take a day off  work il worry she will come Home early and find me ! Xxx

Comfort. Happiness. Fulfillment. Society may look down upon me but I don’t care. Dressing in femme is my private passion. I only wish I didn’t have to worry about being a girl when I want to..FFS why can’t I wear a dress in public without worrying about getting assaulted? Women wear jeans all the time and no one beats them into a pulp! I just want to be me and not be judged or harassed for it 😞. How? How can I be true to myself when everyone around me (indirectly through their actions) says I’m ‘wrong’? I’m not f*€king wrong!! I’m not!!

Anonymous

I selected “None of The Above”.  Because “I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN!”  All the time.  *<cite class=”iUh30″>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJL4UGSbeFg  (Shania Twain).  Watch and learn!! 🙂 </cite>

Rami Love
      Lady

I feel really good.

Excited. So very excited. And so wanting a man…

Anonymous

I feel at peace.   I adopt a female persona and for that brief period of time I am a woman   Caring, maternal, doting     Life is as it should be for that brief period.

Anonymous

This is a topic I wanted to share only yesterday.  And now I can.  Other than stealth wear, by femme wardrobe was almost non-existent; Then I got my order from Dressbarn:  Chiffon dress, shark bite skirt and kimono, all in floral pattern.  First time I tried them on, I felt a “rush” like – I don’t know what, except it felt GOOD, and I wanted to share.

Hugs,            Bettylou

Tina Thompson
      Duchess

I feel comfortable, like I am being my true self.  Clothes may not make the woman, but they do help her express herself.

I don’t get sexually excited merely by putting on women’s clothes, other than maybe getting a little horny when I wear some hot clothes I know will get me attention.

What’s the point in wearing hot clothes if you don’t get attention?!

Anonymous

There is no point😉 I know I am going to get attention, that’s one of the reasons I do it!

Haley😘

K Swim
      Lady

I feel good. Why else would I do it?

I voted none of these. When I’m able to wear anything from my fem wardrobe; I feel at ease, comfortable, and more natural with myself. I feel like my true self.

Sarah
        Lady

Same here, I voted none of these, because it just feels natural to be dressed, that simple!

When I get the opportunity to dress it is  exhilarating for me. I feel excited, I feel satisfied. The best part is the sense of completeness. Within me since childhood has been this woman who wants to be recognized. She started to appear in my mid thirties and slowly developed over the years. Since I joined CDH in August(and with the help of someone very special)the woman is coming out with gusto and joy. I want more for my inner woman. Very much more!

Total and unwavering elation Fiona ann. My blood rushes and my pulse quickens. I also feel vey natural and happy. My entire persona changes from serious male to elated girly female….

Angela
      Lady

I’m very excited when I’m getting ready. Putting on my makeup, panties, bra, breast forms. Once I all put together I feel like mybtrue self. I am complete and satisfied. The woman I see in the mirror is the true me. The one I want to see everyday.

Hugs

Angela

Hi Fiona,

Another great question!  But we can only select one :(.   I had to choose elation.  But excitement and satisfaction are top choices as I get dressed stepping into panties, hooking my bra and inserting my breast forms, rolling up my tights, and stepping into a slip and dress.

Alice

At 60, the closest choice on the list is satisfaction.  I would call it more like comfort, contentment and relaxation.  Go way back to when puberty was ravaging my body and I was becoming aware of the sexuality my feminine side was capable of, and extreme excitement was the result.  So, most of my life has run the gamut of emotions about myself with some pretty intense self examination the couple of times I have been in counseling.

PaulaF

Rose Hill
      Duchess - Annual

excitement and relaxation at the same time and only sadness when I have to take them off.

I chose satisfaction but there are so many things. Mostly, it feels normal. About a month ago I went a week without a bra and when I put one on I felt so happy. Now I wear mascara and a nude lipstick everyday (even at work) and I feel more like I want to be than even when I dress fully because I’m just being me. I love my femininity in both my dress and my actions/feelings.

Gail
      Lady

It just feels so right and natural, I really hate to go back to boy mode.

Satisfaction comes closest, just feel somewhat complete or at rest, excitement and elation come before in planning and trying on.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

When I get fully dressed I get so overwhelmed with my femininity. I feel that I am who I should be. It is such a lovely experience and I wish I could do it more often.

Hugs, Liara

I went with excitement . When I get fully dressed Debra becomes alive new things to try on new ways to try makeup and if I happen to get lucky and have a date I get to be the woman I want to be. I do believe that if he has been a gentleman and treated me like a Ladies then at the end of the night a woman will show him how she can treat him right. When Debra is out she is alive.

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I chose “elation” because when I do it right that’s how I feel most often.

Now, that’s not the only feeling I deal with.

I get sad when thinking about the fact I don’t get to dress how I like all the time. My company is supportive. If I chose to present this way, they would not have an issue. BUT, the people I work with for 15 years and the industry that I support as a Service Manager would likely not be too welcoming. And to be a productive people Manager, I blend in at work….sad….

I get guilt feelings when I wonder if my supportive spouse is getting the fair end of the deal since she married a “tough guy” and 20-odd years later she has ME now.

I get a number of feelings depending on how I’m doing in my head…

So, I know that you have to limit the choices  in a poll like this. But one answer doesn’t really fit.

Thanks!

XOXO

Rayna

Anonymous

I choose elation but excitement would have also worked. Another viable word for me would be relief. And I do experience a bit of sadness but only going the other direction.

— Abbie 🥰

Sylvia
      Lady

I voted elation , because deep deep DEEP down I know this is so right for me.

Dressing is giving in to being who I really am.

It has become essential to my life and my well being.

I still can’t dress as much as I would like , but it’s getting better.

I am more comfortable bying things in shops for myself , a lot more than in the past !

I think in this covid pandamic , the limitations that were/are imposed on all of us , compromising our personal freedom , have brought my Feminine feelings to the surface even more.

Dressing has become essential in dealing with this for me personally.

I know now , more than ever , HOW important crossdressing is for me….

Love Sylvia.

I voted satisfaction, but I think it’s a mixture of satisfaction, elation and sadness if that’s not a contradiction in terms. Sadness in the fact that society isn’t more tolerant towards us

Anonymous

Didn’t have time to read many of these before replying.
      I can’t deny there is some sexual excitement which is a challenge to suppress but the overpowering sensation is an adrenaline rush. It’s still scary for me.

It really depends on what I’m wearing.

I really enjoy having a whole day to myself and totally feminizing myself. Sadly I spend hours putting on many of my dresses. Then I may go for a short walk, but it’s frustrating to get all dolled up and then have no place to go.

Then there are days when I don’t have the time to play dress-up in all my dresses and I only have a few hours to indulge myself in femininity. These days I will just hang out by my pool in summer or in my lingerie room in winter putting on some of my girly lingerie. I really enjoy my huge collection of nighties and negligees.

On these days my dressing can become quite sexually arousing and often before I have to end my playing around, I spend the last of this wonderful time pleasuring myself.

I don’t always end my lingerie dress-up time by pleasuring myself, but if I am feeling horny I will always put on lingerie to get off.

It really depends on what I’m wearing.

I really enjoy having a whole day to myself and totally feminizing myself. Sadly I spend hours putting on many of my dresses. Then I may go for a short walk, but it’s frustrating to get all dolled up and then have no place to go. These times are very satisfying, but at the same time very sad.

Then there are days when I don’t have the time to play dress-up in all my dresses and I only have a few hours to indulge myself in femininity. These days I will just hang out by my pool in summer or in my lingerie room in winter putting on some of my girly lingerie. I really enjoy my huge collection of nighties and negligees. These times are very exciting.

On these days my dressing can become quite sexually arousing and often before I have to end my playing around, I spend the last of this wonderful time pleasuring myself.

I don’t always end my lingerie dress-up time by pleasuring myself, but if I am feeling horny I will always put on lingerie to get off.

I can’t vote as you can only choose one.
      At the moment I feel:-
      Satisfaction
      Gult
      Sadness.
      My crossdressing, whilst fine most of the time, is recently causing major problems.
      So whilst I enjoy being dressed, I feel terrible guilt and sadness. If this were asked a few weeks ago, it would be satisfaction.
      I need to dress, but if I could take a magic pill to make these desires go away, I’d take it in an instant. It\s causing too much angst and sadness at the moment. Things will improve, but it will take a little time.

Cerys

I feel all of them I love being Dee xxx

Roberta Broussard
      Duchess - Annual

While I enjoy many feelings and emotions when dressing. Lately it just feels natural.

For me I chose elated. When dressing in my pretty clothes and even in my “girly drab” to go to town it’s just satisfaction about a well coordinated outfit. BUT…… when I start to see Stephanie come out when applying full makeup it is total elation. It’s like a totally different person is looking back at me in the mirror and she is sooo happy to be set free. My mindset completely changes and it flows through my body with a relaxing calm. My pink fog had waned considerably and my wife noticed. She told me I should fully dress since Stephanie is better company. That’s all it took and my pink fog has totally engulfed me again and I am MUCH happier. Stephanie

Siobhan
      Lady

I feel normal, at peace. I can no longer wear mens clothes as I find it distressing.

I voted excited but I also feel very  satisfied When I crossdress, It’s something I really enjoy doing, it’s something I dreamed of doing on a regular basis since I was 12, now that I get lots of time for myself I do it more frequently in the confort of my own home And now I can have all my wardrobe Hanging in my closet all of my make up, perfumes, shoes And wigs available 24/7

Anonymous

I feel satisfied that I look the way I feel. Having always hated my genetic self it’s very satisfying to feel beautiful sexy and dare I say H.O.T.

Look in the mirror and Say

“Man I feel like a woman”

Kendra
      Duchess

The plethora of emotions that flow when I dress is challenging to describe, but I think it comes down to wanting to feel feminine more often than I do, and knowing that shaving my legs, putting on makeup, and wearing pantyhose and a dress makes me feel feminine.

There is relief due to scratching an itch that has become more intense; there is the physical thrill of feeling the pantyhose tightly on your legs and pelvis; there is the excitement of “getting away with something” by looking feminine; there is the intoxicating smell of perfume and makeup; and there is much more

But feeling feminine is the big one.

I guess there is part of me that wants to spend more time as a woman

Anonymous

I could not have said it any better.  Thanks Kendra

I voted excitement. Being retired and by my self when I get up in the morning the first thing I do (after running to the bathroom) LOL  I start to figure what I will be wearing for the day, and I am excited to put on a cute dress or a cute top with my leggings or skirt. I do have some fun shorts I can wear outside and it’s hard to tell, seeing how I am not out, I have some jeans now too that I can wear outside.

Danielle
      Lady

When I port my ladies clothes on put my butt plug in through my purse over my shoulder I feel free I feel pretty I feel happy

Roxanne. The question was what feelings do YOU get when you cross dress. Not how does your wife/partner/significant other feel so it doesn’t matter that some of us (me included) are singletons or divorced or whatever.

Mikki’s response was – prima facie – a personal one. Mine is that I don’t feel any of the options listed but rather a sense of peace, calmness and self-fulfillment.

How about you Roxanne? How does dressing’en femme’ make you feel?

Take care Roxanne

Anne-Marie

Anonymous

When i was a serious cd girl i always had all of my undergarments, jewelry, and heels on when before I applied my makeup. And every time, while sitting tere at my maekup table, every time as i began with my foundation, blush, lids and lashes, every time i began to get what i refer to as feminine rushes throughout my body, beginning to see the real me, my femininity  showing, so pleasing, smiling. By the time i was applying my lipstick my mannerisms had becomme fully feminine. I used to say i coudlnt have acted like a man iif i wanted to.

Now, as a transexual womman i feel feminine all the time and must confess i have become much more vain. Always making sure my makeup is just right.

Viewing 85 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?