Viewing 51 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Would you like to be a professional female singer?

I’ve a great passion for music.
      I especially love hear people like Elaine Paige singing.
      All these women mentioned I enjoy listening to and of course looking at their costumes.

That friend who’s an encouragement to me her daughter has the voice of an angel and sings regularly at local places.

She also has a gorgeous figure and wears great clothes.
      Liz

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Elizabeth ,

I don’t know about being one but I love all kinds of great music and lady singers !

These days I would choose Adele.
      She has a fantastic voice and always looks incredibile !

Here in the Netherlands I like Davina Michelle.

The you-tube-link at the end of my reply is the song she sang at the Eurovision song contest : The power of water , it was at the first semi-final 2021 as a show act :

Love Sylvia

Sylvia
        Lady

Please check out the video , especially at 2:38 minutes.
        It is great to watch , also with our very own Thekla Reuten.
        You may know Thekla from the movie “The American” with George Clooney.

Sylvia.

Krista
      Duchess

Hi Elizabeth,

I’d love to be a female singer.  As it stands today, I can’t carry a tune if my life depended on it. I very much enjoy music – play guitar, drums, accordion and learning piano (right hand no problem, learning the left hand).  But can’t sing at all.

What female artist?  Actually, I wouldn’t want to be someone else, I’d prefer to be Krista the Singer.  Absolutely no desire for fame and money, just a lovely singing voice to entertain folks in my local community would do me just  fine.

Have a wonderful weekend, Hugs, Krista.

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

I would never be a singer because I can’t sing. I mean I am really terrible. With that said, I always enjoyed listening to the Carpenters when I was growing up and I love Witney Houston (RIP).

Hugs, Liara

A girl after my own heart Liara?

Dolly Parton wrote the song I will always love you, but as soon as I heard Whitney Houston sing it, it sounded awesome. That song  was made for her. In the same Karen Carpenter had the voice of an angel. Never heard her singing a song badly.

Hugs

Liz

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Elizabeth.

Its a fantasy because I can’t sing except alone in my car doing 70 down the freeway. Dogs howl, cats run away, birds fly, and people cover their ears when I sing.

So my fantasy female singer would be Taylor Swift because she is successful, has a great voice and is so cute I want to weep when I see her. Yeah right, maybe in another life on another planet… LOL

Anonymous

I voted yes, if i could be any female singer it would have to be Doris Day, I’m not sure why but when she was in those films in the 50’s and 60’s she was one beautiful woman,

Once I Had A Secret Love 💝 , now i shout it from the highest hill even told the golden daffodil,

Well one of my secret’s is out X

Hugs Roz X

Rozelyn she was one of the ones I was also thinking of. There’s so many that’s why I included the other option.

I can just imagine you singing Anything you can do I can do better, Oh the Deadwood stage😂😂😂

What do you think

Liz

Anonymous

Well i would love to sing those songs if i had her voice,

But when i sing it sounds like a 🐸 frog with a sore throat 😂😂😂 X

Hugs Roz X

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I may be showing my age but if I could I would like to be Olivia Newton John. I loved her voice and soft eyes, I think I have all of her records, yes real vinyl, lol.

Carolyn would you sing Hopelessly devoted to you?
        Hugs

Liz

Carolyn Kay
          Baroness - Annual

Yes, then followed up by “Let’s get Physical”, lol

Anonymous

Liz.

“No Doubt” about it

Gwen Stefani, after all……. i’m just a girl…..

Grace xx

I especially love to listen to Elaine Paige and Barbara Dickson singing I know him so well. I’d  love to do that song some time with a fellow crossdresser. I know there’s other artists who perform it but for me personally there’s is the best. I wouldn’t mind playing Elaine Paige or Barbara Dickson in the song

Liz

This is an easy one for me, it’s got to be Lady GaGa

Barb Wire
      Lady

Agnes, Jennifer Nettles or Lady Gaga.

xo Barb

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Dusty Springfield, Lovely voice and lovely dresses.

I wouldn’t want to be anyone other than myself, but I’d love (be able) to dress like :-
      Tina Turner
      Cher
      Miley Cyrus
      Kim Wilde
      The girls from the Addicted to love video….
      And many more 🙂

Anonymous

Suzi Quatro?

Joan Jett?

The ABBA girls?

The Bangles?

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

In my younger days I had a desire to become a female impersonator, in those days I eas getting my voice coming close to imitating Karen Carpenter.

. . .Cassie

Amy Myers
      Baroness

Although I have admired many female singers for their voices and beauty, I’ve never wanted to be one.

However, I would love to be a female performer as an instrumentalist, either piano which is my main instrument or violin. I would wish to be one of the glamorous female concert pianists who perform to a full house then rewarded with applause and a large bouquet of flowers.

Some day I’d at least like to do a modest performance dressed to a lovely ballgown!

Amy

Prudence
      Ambassador

So many to choose from. So I said other. Susanna Hoffs perhaps? Or maybe Sandy Denny,  Hugs

Anonymous

Thank your for this thread, Elizabeth.

I don’t want to be her, but I admire KD Lang.

Proof, if any is needed, that it doesn’t matter so much how you dress, what you look like, but what matters is what is inside.

Amy Myers
        Baroness

She certainly is on the list of great singers, and this is a great version of this song. I do own a copy of this too!

Amy

Another I forgot to include was Judith Durham of the Seekers. Judith was originally a Jazz singer, but I felt she was only one of a few people who sing any kind of song. There’s one I specifically love her singing called Baby Moses. I know it wouldn’t be everybody’s cup of tea, but that’s just me.

Liz

Oh gosh, so many babes from so many years.  Mom always had music playing and would sing ALL the womens parts.  So let me try a list:

10) Janis Joplin–hard to learn to like, but just dayum when you finally did.

9)  Grace Slick–Loud and sassy

8)  Melanie (Safka)–  Lay Down and The Nickel Song, perfect acoustic.

7)  Anni-Frid & Agnetha–  THE reason ABBA was soooo good

6)  Bonnie Raitt– Awesome blues and slide guitar too.

5)  Susan Tedeschi–  More awesome blues and straight fingerings.

4)  Floor Jansen– 6ft tall, leather and sings metal with such power. (Nightwish)

3)  Amy Ray & Emily Saliers– The Indigo Girls

2)  Patsy Cline– The first woman I remember singing besides my mom.

1) Stevie Nicks– Voice, fashion and presence all in one.

I could never pick only one, unless you put all of these on stage together.

PaulaF

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.
      • This reply was modified 2 years ago by Paula F.

Yes, and I am working on the femme voice.

As I was a (forced) choir boy from age 6 – 18, I have lots of experience of soprano singing, and can soften my falsetto quite well.

The range has expanded nicely since I quit cigarettes (I can sing “Wuthering Heights” at pitch), but my voice isn’t very convincing across the range yet. I can get moments at certain pitches where I can nail Debbie Harry, and I’m getting close to Mariska – but Agnetha seems totally out of reach…

I was talking about the voices, ladies!!! 😁

Not sure how much work it’s going to take, or if it’s even possible – but the professional female singer I’d like to be is…

drum roll…

Laura Lovett!!!

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩

Love Laura

Not an easy choice. best I can do is a top ten.here’s my list, in no particular order;
      Joan Jett(the younger longhaired version)
      Cherie Currie(Joans lead singer in the Runaways)
      Kelly Willis ( underappreciated country artist, from TX)
      Suzi Quatro
      Carlene Carter( Nick Lowe’s ex, Johnny Cash’s stepdaughter, country artist)
      Dusty Springfield
      Christie McVie
      Avril Lavigne
      Christina Umphlett(sp?) late seductive Australian singer
      Michelle Phillips of the Mamas and Papas

Yes Kelly good choices, I remember Mammas and Papas, think I’d like to be Mamma Cass, big girl with a big voice.
        Dust Springfield? A real legend.
        Couple more Rita Mc Neil (working man I am), Rita Coolidge (Words),Bonnie Tyler, Jennifer Rush(power of love). Surprised about from me nobody chose Barbara Dickson.
        Still it’s you girls decide who you like.
        I just put forward my favourites.
        I’m not much into the modern day stuff.
        I was born in 1950, so music up to the 1980’s with the odd song or two after it.
        Liz

Oh my word, there are soooo many!

In no particular order …
      – Dua

–  Lana Del Ray

– Ciara

– Pink

– Amy Winehouse (minus the addiction)

– Rita Ora

– Etta James

– Aretha!

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

I’m sure people are getting tired of me saying Stevie Nicks as my response, so I will say Stephanie Lynn Nicks.  😁

However, I will add Carly Simon to that as well.  Love that girl and her music.

Stevie

Anonymous

Stevie….there’s not too many replies you can second guess on here….but I reckon this one was a safe bet….

Huggs, grace xx

Stevie Steiner
          Managing Ambassador

Haha, I am a bit predictable that way, aren’t I Grace?

I was going to say Pink, just to see if anyone would notice!  😅

Anonymous

I would have sent you a ” get well soon ” card….( and I love pink!! x )

Stevie Steiner
            Managing Ambassador

Oh I must say I do love Pink as well.  That girls got spunk!

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Tina Turner without a doubt. Those legs, how she moves, that energy. Definitely, she does it for me.

Gisela Claudine
      Duchess - Annual

I would love to become Cher.

Gisela

I would love to be Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland

Susanna Hoffs. She is still amazingly beautiful after all these years, has a beautiful voice and can wear a Rickenbacker guitar like a little black dress. Oh my!

OMG!! That would be a dream of my wildest fantasies!

I would love to be Celine Dion.  The thought of being on stage in gorgeous gowns and being admired by millions of people would be this gurls dream come true.

Anonymous

Surprised No one mentioned Cyndi yet.. After all… “Girls” just want to have fun!!!  Jilli Lauper:):)

Aretha, Linda Rondstadt, and Norah Jones are three I like to emulate. Great question!

Anonymous

There are too many to list but I think lately it would be Samantha Fish. I’d be happy just to play guitar like her let alone sing like her.

EDIT: I should add Lzzy Hale, I’m not a huge metal fan but like it enough and she’s pretty great.

— Abbie 🥰

Anonymous

Well I said no to the singer part, I figure even with transitioning surgeries with my voice I’d still clear the concert bowl but if the voice fairies visited it would be Cheryl Crow. Love her great voice, beautiful lady and a true musician. Writes, produces and performs, she does the whole thing.

Can’t believe saw another Floor Jansen from Paula! Nice to know I’m not the only one here to have a “Floorgasm”. Besides that I’d say Adele.

Heather

Yes, Adele

Siobhan
      Lady

Hmm, Kylie or Miley Cyrus … I wish

Amy Oxley
      Lady

Sharon den Adel. (now that will send you all to google, lol)

There are a few I would love to try a night or week as:

1. Carrie Underwood
      2. Ariana Grande
      3. Gwen Stephani

Excellent voices and physical attributes anyone would love to hang wardrobe changes on!

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Vecca Senn.
        Anonymous

oh Carrie Underwood for the day – can i take the night too! 🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

For sheer talent in both singing and songwriting, I’m surprised no one has mentioned Carole King. OK perhaps not the best in “looks”, but hey, I’m sure we all know female artists who look good but do not necessarily have a great voice. I’ve written a few “ditties” in my time and can play guitar, but of course not even close to anyone I’ve mentioned here.

Like my good friend Amy said, it would be fun to play a concert enfemme. Tho I’m an old rocker, I’d like to play classical guitar to Amy’s piano, both of us dressed to the nines in flowing evening gowns with heels and flawless make up. And yes… flowers all around at the end. Two fantasies there, one I cant play my “rocker guitar” properly and 2/. being dressed…

I have a “go to sleep” all female playlist with “CK”, Linda R, Judith D, Roberta F, Dusty S Diana Krall et al.

All excellent singers and entertainers.

Happy dressing (and listening)

Caty

Anonymous
      Lady

Taylor Swift

kim dones
      Lady

Miranda Lambert shes so sexy

Shirley Manson

Natalie Merchant

Adele.  Hands down.

Reaching back to my youth, I would have probably said Agnetha Faltskog from ABBA or Debbie Harry from Blondie.

Anonymous
      Lady

Judith Durham or Mary Hopkin

Three singers come to my heart and mind and they are all very different, Katy Perry, Enya and Lady Gaga.

Deborah Harry, or Aimee Mann

I’d prefer Amy Lee (lead singer of Evanescence)

I’d love to be able to sing with the energy and range of Sammy Rae. She’s absolutely heavenly ❤

I would not want to be any singer but there is a female artist I would love to be and her name is Jasmine Choi and she is a classical and  jazz flutist.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

The female singer I’d most like to be is a huge idol of mine and I’ve been a massive fan since 2014. The singer I refer to is little known and only turned 16 on the 10th of January. I first came across her when she auditioned for Norways got talent at the age of seven singing Gloomy Sunday. She went on to win the show with 54% of the overall vote with songs like bang bang and summertime. She gave all her prize money to charity and has since raised over 20 million for children’s and other charities she performs bare foot after travelling in Iran with her grandmother an iranian and saw a girl her own age on the side of the road weighing people to feed her siblings. The young girl had scarred feet cause of no shoes sorry I haven’t told her name yet it’s Angelina Jordan and she will be known as not only the greatest female singer but the greatest singer ever to grace the planet. The Iranian girl said I like your shoes so Angelina took them off her feet gave them to the girl and vowed never to wear shoes when she performs until every child on the planet had shoes.  This girl is special a gift from God I believe and when she sings leaves you thinking how can she convey the emotion of the song when she is way to young to have gone through what these singers have.  Remember the name Angelina Jordan or check her out on YouTube she has over 160 videos is worth over 3 million.  I just can’t big this girl up enough xx

Viewing 51 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?