Viewing 37 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi ladies!

We all know that the key to successfully presenting as a woman is to do as many things as possible that real women do. We’re all familiar with lingerie, makeup, shoes, clothing, jewelry, etc., but how many of us use any feminine hygiene products? Those are intimate products that really, only GGs have a need for, but I know that many of us do use some of them. Is that because it provides us with another level of understanding of what it’s like to be a woman, it provides us with a constant reminder when we’re dressed as women that we are doing something that only real women do, or some other reason?

You really should add “None” as a poll option.

Anonymous

Michaela Jane, good point, so I just did!

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Are deodorants and body sprays hygiene products as such? Sometimes used to hide the lack of hygiene.

Anonymous

LOL! Perhaps in men they are used that way! 😉 But we’re not men, so I guess it could be considered either-or.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>Hi Holly

I agree we are not men. I waged war on my bodies masculinity for years.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous

We are all genetic men, and even more than women our body chemistry requires a shower or two, and many days three here in FL🌞 Met a few GGs that weren’t that fresh too, especially given the obesity epidemic… and spray ain’t gonna freshen that thing up either!

Anonymous

Exactly😵‍💫

I just wear deodorant, in lieu of any perfume. And, I just today got a compliment on how nice I smelled. I was worried the compliment meant it was too strong, but my office mate assured me it was nice and pleasant and not strong. Hopefully everyone thinks so!

I just used the none choice. I just never saw the point in using something I didn’t actually need. I did use Satin Care shaving cream but used a Fusion razor. I tried to avoid perfume because I was allergic to it and would have a severe hay fever like reaction to it.

<script src=”moz-extension://a5db4fb3-7504-42a5-af80-56e622fefbfe/js/app.js” type=”text/javascript”></script>

Anonymous

Me too, I don’t understand any if it

I use Summers Eve Amber Nights feminine spray and long panty liners

I am definitely not a GG but like I said I use Summers Eve Amber Nights feminine spray and long panty liners. The feminine spray is really nice when the weather is hot and humid and keeps you fresh down there. The panty liners are great also because no matter if you shake it or wipe it you don’t drip in your panties. I keep them in my purse with my makeup, keys, wallet, brush, sunglasses, jewelry, spare pantihose…………………ugh, I need a bigger purse lol

Anonymous
      Lady

Should be multiple choices

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

I selected none, however I noticed panty liners have an advantage, and I just might begin making use of those!

💕Lara

Need more options, I’m old and drip a little hence I use panty liners, maxipads and overnights. Lately I’ve bought some period panties to try them instead of the liners.

Deodorant, body wash, facial cleanser and olay wrinkle cream. And anything to remove body hair i.e. creams and shaving cream and razor, also body spray an perfume.

I occasionally use a panty liner.  Sometimes I need to pee so bad I can dribble out just trying to prepare to use the bathroom.

Leslie
      Lady

I wear panty liners since they keep my panties clean and help shape my lower abdomen. Also use feminine deodorant since the smell is so much better.

Anonymous

Dear Leslie
        I can go along with that as i use Maxi Pads for hygiene/Sweat etc and of course to feel all Girly!
        No good these hot Summers though,darl!
        Use a Fem deodrant basically not to smell or sweat like aman and yes,again to feel more femimine!
        Hugs
        Anna M xxx

All the above except tampons and belted santary napkins. Also nursing pads, to help with the sweat under breast forms on hot humid days which is every day in the south yall. Lol

I use Secret deodorant (It would feel gross to go through 45 minutes getting ready in the morning with clothes, hair and makeup only to put on some Old Spice).

I also use a panty liner.  I enjoy my daily dressing, housework and submission, and I still unexpectedly get a bit excited sometimes, and the panty liner keeps things tidy.  ☺️

for me i like to wear maxi pads when dressed up but i do wear maxi pads most of the time in winter where it keeps me warm and feminine, when dressed up i like to put on perfume also

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I asked a very similar poll question a while back, I was a bit surprised at some of the answers. I think very one should wear at least a panty liner if not a pad, just for hygiene.

Anonymous

?

Often times wear a pantie liner, especially when driving long distances and am wearing nice panties.  Helps keep all clean.

Natalie Dane
      Duchess

I keep a can of Secret deodorant for when I dress, and sometimes on “regular” days. 😉

The scent lingers all day.  Sometimes I even change and put men’s deodorant on as a second application and I can still sense it. I’d guess others can too, but I could care less.  It’s nice to have pieces of Natalie with me even if she can’t be present.
      -Natalie.

Anonymous

Dear Holly
      Thanks for putting that Poll in!
      Just to explain that sometimes it’s taboo being a CD and that some of us actually wear Maxi/Night/Sanitary Napkins and i for one don’t go in to a Chemists to buy them!
      They make me feel more Fem and give me that proper shape down there when i don’t wear a gaff!
      For me,it’s all part of trying to emulate a Girl and of course,they make you smell a lot better if they’re scented!
      Hugs
      Anna M xxx

Anonymous

Evening Jillian
        Many Thanks for thanking my post and i noticed you are from my favorite part of the US….TEXAS!
        Never been but a big ‘Boys Fan!
        Many apologies if i was too graphic but i have been wearing napkins on and off all my life!
        Hoping you are well and it would be nice to hear from you!
        You look gr8 by the way……
        Kisses from England
        Anna M xxx

I wear ‘Always’ brand pantie liners and women’s ‘Secret’ lavender deodorant. I am a trans woman 24/7 and work an 8 hour day so I need the protection.  I will often spritz some perfume on before heading to work in the morning.

Love ya girls,

Lauren M

Anonymous

What am I missing? Protection from what? And perfume is a hygiene item?  This whole thread is definitely not something I ever expected…sorry, but I don’t get one single thing about it🙄

…good for you Haley, no one is forcing anything on you, you’re sounding just a bit belligerent! Perfume isn’t for hygiene reasons, it’s just nice. Panty liners, if you’re wearing nice panties, keep them dry and they don’t get sweaty – some of us do have that happen and there’s always a few drips when we go pee. Do we need to be more explanatory for you??

Anonymous

Apparently…I just don’t know what to say so I’ll just slip away in shame🤣🤣

Anonymous

Actually, no. This absolutely ridiculous thread is enough to convince me that I don’t belong here. Feminine hygiene…most men’s least favorite topic anyway and wearing a rag makes you feel like a girl? Can’t talk about sex, can’t talk about weed, and then this. I can buy a lot of stinky twat spray for $240, goodbye

If dressed as a girl why not smell as one. I do spritz with cologne or perfume and sometimes even in male mode. I have worn always pantie liners also to save my panties and hide an occasional dribble

Anonymous

HI Deborah
        Brave old you i only ever use Cologne when in Fem mode because if a bloke smells it on me he might take offence!
        Panty Liners are all well and good to catch wee but you just can’t beat either a Maxi Pad or just a simple Pull-Up Ladies Panty!
        Anyone thought of that?
        Food for thought if you can afford Always!
        Love
        Anna M xxx

oh yea Anna I am a big fan of Maxi Pads too

Anonymous

Morning Debs
            Yes,they are pretty good because not only do they catch wee but they are so bulky it makes you feel all girly!
            Found this out whilst embarking on my journey!
            Love you all!
            Anna xxx

Lea
      Lady

I use panty liners at times. I often think that more men should get into wearing them for hygiene.

Anonymous

Hi Lea
        I think that would be a good idea but many would or could be embarassed to do so!
        I for one choose to wear good old Sanitary Napkins or Maxi Pads when in either Mode!
        I think all are discreet and in some cases not visible at all!
        Everyone has their own niche!
        Love
        Anna M xx

Lea
          Lady

Do you use the unscented ones when in male mode? I was paranoid that a woman, like my wife, would notice their distinct scent.

Anonymous

Darling Lea
            I use the unscented ones when in Male Mode but use Fem Talc if the odour gets overpowering in which case it’s Pamper time(Shower!)!
            Luckily,i have no wife or SO to comment on this just a rather cheeky Bro!

Anonymous

For what reason would I ever need to do that?🤔

Anonymous
      Lady

I use Secret Lavender or Powder Fresh deodorant all the time even in drab. I love the sweet feminine scent and don’t care who notices. I also wear Always #3 feminine pads often to keep my nice panties clean and use tampons sometimes when I’m simulating a period for five days a month.

Anonymous

Hiya Michelle
        Nice deo!!! I tend to wear Charlie various scents and you simulate a period?
        If you don’t mind me asking how is this so?
        If i embarass you with that query sorry darl!
        You really give it 100%!!!!!
        Me,it’s Kotex or nothing as they’re nice and cheap and still do the job!
        Hugs
        Anna M xxx

Anonymous
          Lady

Sent you a PM

Anonymous

Hi, I wear sanitary pads. A while ago I picked a date when my “period” started and wore pads for the days I was “on”. I’ve done this every month since then. Hope this doesn’t sound weird but having my “period” makes everything complete. Hugs, Helen.

Use Secret deodorant, VS scented lotion, shower gel, razor and epilator on a regular basis. Will also use a little perfume sometimes. Never used any panty liners however will have to try them.

Hi Holly
      I use pantyliners all the time ,helps to keep panties clean and also a nice line down below ,sometimes wear pads with wings ,have bought two packets (one white one black ) of Tena panties these are bulky and hid everything ,I also wear Dr Whites sanitary towels with loop and belt .these take me back to my childhood when mum used to wear them ,cant get them now so have to restrict the times I wear them ,only have six left . wish i could find a source or something similar to them . Michelle xx

Anonymous

Hi Michelle, I’ve found sanitary belts and napkins on both Amazon and Etsy, so you may want to check there when you run out of supplies.

Hugs,

Holly

I wear secret deodorant, and from time to time depending on my mood wear pads, panty liners and tampons on occasion. I am pearl girl when wearing tampons

Trish White
      Baroness

Hi Holly, the poll wouldn’t take more than one, I use female deodorant every day, and body spray on special occasions. I don’t usually like mixing scents but on occasion………Have a great week end Holly.

Dear Holly
      Unfortunately, there isn’t the option : “more than one”
      In my travel bag, but also in the bag I use to go to the gym, there is never a lack of sanitary pads (they are excellent for hiding masculinity and also to save shirts from underarm sweat), perfumed wipes for intimate cleansing, rose water, my perfumes that I usually use: J’adore Eau de Parfum by Dior and Wild Essence by Halle Berry, nourishing balm for wigs.
      I also keep sanitary pads in the car drawer.
      Cream for tired legs. Face and hand moisturizer.
      Vanilla shower gel.

XOXOX Greta ❤️

It’s no secret, but I use secret when I dress up. That and a spritz of perfume. They helped to bring out the sense memory.

Lisa Leigh

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Tampons??  I won’t begrudge anyone for wanting a little backdoor excitement.  A tampon isn’t what comes to mind.  But I digress….

I wear a regular pad every day for practical reasons – it keeps my panties clean and dry.

I also use Secret deodorant daily.

Only one choice? I use maxi pads, tampons, deodorant, feminine hygiene spray, douche, body wash and sprays. Basically everything feminine.

Hi Holly, my apologies if I did something wrong, it looks like I, or we, chased a member away by discussing feminine hygiene. Oh well…

Sorry about that if I was wrong, hugs to you all, hugs are always nice,

Ms. Lauren M

Anonymous

Hi Lauren.

Nope, no worries on my side at all. I guess that if that person was uncomfortable with the topic, she shouldn’t have read the poll and comments, or even chimed in at all.

I guess some people are still very puritanical, but these are topics of interest to at least most of us, and those to whom it’s not, well, they usually don’t respond or get involved.

Oh well…

Hugs,

Holly

I use several of those..deodorants, body lotions, bathing products, sometime frangrances, maxi pads, pany liners, ovenight pads.

I started buying regular pads again recently after a hiatus of many years (when my late wife included them with my facepowder compact, lip gloss and spare panty in a dainty ladies’ vanity bag I would carry to work).

A few days ago, I started using panty liners instead. They’re less bulky but are just as effective at keeping your panties dry and clean.

Hugs,

Katherine

The one thing my flip-flopping wife doesn’t seem to take issue with is deodorant.

Hi Sisters,

I use panty liners every time I dress… keeps my panties clean and really helps with tugging. I sometimes do maxipads or overnight pads, when I feel like it. I always wear women’s deodorant and perfume (even in male mode), use scented body lotion, especially after epilating. When I shave my legs, arms and chest, I use women’s shaving cream and Gilette Venus instead of my daily male shaving products.
      I even gave tampons a try, but that did not become a regular 😉

Viewing 37 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?